Bath and shave for dirty girl

DarthZ12

Experienced
Hi, sorry if I had to put it to another section.
Please move if I was wrong.

Could someone write a story about a girl who likes to be dirty and hairy, hates bathing and thinks that the modern hygiene standards are for idiots only.

Her boyfriend is a fetishist and love her when she is dirty and hairy.
Also, she thinks that all lesbians are freaks and sex can be only between males and females.

However, other ladies (office, college etc) are tired from her smell, dirt and hairiness and decided to give her a forced bath and shave to show how the real lady should look.
And then they are showing her, what is real sex with women.

*bumped* cause though I won't write it I would read it.

I envisage a vintage proto-Western.

Cynthia Winn aka Calamity Cyn was raised on a poor remote Kentucky farm, maybe during the Andrew Jackson presidency, but took off to be the female version of a primeval Mountain Man. She wears stinky buckskin, rarely bathes, never depilates -- just lives the wild life of a beaver-trapper: hunting, drinking, screwing any Indian or white guy who'll have her rancid but curvy body. She's probably doggy-fucked a lot.

A couple of wagonloads of soiled doves, a traveling brothel, arrives at an annual Trapper's Rendezvous for fun and profit. One whore sees drunken Cyn sprawled passed-out by a campfire after having been used by a few less picky trappers. She tells the madam, who decides she could use another gal on her team. She has her girls sanitize and beautify the still-unconscious wild woman.

Cyn awakens groggily to find herself clean, groomed, and dressed in frontier finery. How does she react? Need she be drunk again, unresisting, to be taught womanly love?

...or instead of a western, an Ozarks tale? Missy leaves the "Holler" for the first time at 18, and ends up at the lesbian spa... when she returns home her bf wonders what happened to her...

Thank you guys for bumping this!

There are almost no stories of this kind in the Web.

I would add that it would be nicer if her sanitizing will happen against her will and she really wanted to stay dirty and hairy, so it's like a forced cleaning :)

Thank you again!

Thank you guys for bumping this!

There are almost no stories of this kind in the Web.

I would add that it would be nicer if her sanitizing will happen against her will and she really wanted to stay dirty and hairy, so it's like a forced cleaning :)

Thank you again!

....because Missy has never been to town before, she doesn't even know what a spa is, and so wanders in to find out...

*bumped*

Still hope that someone might be interested to write this story.

Interesting topic! Do you like hairy women yourself + do you find the thought of a hairy woman shaving or being shaved erotic?

Asking as I've always loved hairy women yet sometimes the thought of a hairy woman shaving very hairy legs for example would be ultra erotic or shaved by another. Interested in your reasons for your requested theme.

People, who are posting in this section their ideas are hoping to read these stories, so let's use PM instead or bumping the topic up every time when we write something.

People, who are posting in this section their ideas are hoping to read these stories, so let's use PM instead or bumping the topic up every time when we write something.

I doubt PMing with someone will increase your chance of having a story written. In fact, posting "publicly" allows more people to read your ideas. Whether or not a story is written is determined by an author's interest.

I doubt PMing with someone will increase your chance of having a story written. In fact, posting "publicly" allows more people to read your ideas. Whether or not a story is written is determined by an author's interest.

Ok, let's talk here then.

I like hairy women and like to see when hairy woman shaving or being shaved.

More then that, I like when woman not only ignoring the hair removal standards, but also when she dislikes other hygiene standards like bathing or using perfumes etc.

I mean not those type of women who don't shave and showering because they can't (homeless for example), but those ones, who like to be dirty and smelly and want to keep this state for as long as possible, because it makes them special.

The top of my fetish - when this woman is being washed and shaved against her will and lose everything, what made her so special, comparing to other 99% of shaved, clean and nice smelling ladies.

Ok, let's talk here then.

I like hairy women and like to see when hairy woman shaving or being shaved.

More then that, I like when woman not only ignoring the hair removal standards, but also when she dislikes other hygiene standards like bathing or using perfumes etc.

I mean not those type of women who don't shave and showering because they can't (homeless for example), but those ones, who like to be dirty and smelly and want to keep this state for as long as possible, because it makes them special.

The top of my fetish - when this woman is being washed and shaved against her will and lose everything, what made her so special, comparing to other 99% of shaved, clean and nice smelling ladies.

Certainly share quite a bit of this with you. The smelly/unwashed part hasn't been part of my interest but can see where you're coming from. Have always loved body hair on a woman + find hairy women incredibly sexy. It may seem strange that someone who adores hairiness can also enjoy shaving but guess it's linked to the whole hair fetuish + the thing about shaving is that the hair soon returns if allowed. I love to be teased by the whole process.

Have you read my one story that I've published here? It featured a hairy young woman who went to study + found a hairy woman admirer but had her very hairy legs shaved- involuntarily- but she did enjoy it though. Would be interested in your thoughts on it!

There was a model called Hirsute Sandra who brought out a couple of videos about 20 years ago (+ featured in several men's mags such as Ravers, Leg Sex + Shaved)- in the first we saw her at her hairiest- furry pits + a solid treasure trail + from the waist down totally furry- probably the hairiest legs ever. The follow- up was Hirsute Sandra shaves. I felt giddy + sick in my stomach when I found out she shaved- but after accepting it, it was an incredibly erotic movie- the best shave set ever- easily found free online. She shaved from stocking top down her legs but remained blissfully hairy everywhere else. Loved the way she teased with the razor before shaving + loved the use of a shaving brush.Have a look- I'm sure you'll love it!

She retired from modelling after this but would have loved to have seen here return very stubbly + maybe shaved by a partner. ATK Hairy have done a small number of hairy women shave sets but none recently + none sadly where the model was shaved as part of a b/g or g/g set. Would love to see a couple of hirsute women stroking + caressing their fur before a shaving session.

Hope for more erotic hairy women adventures here- with or without the razor!!!

Certainly share quite a bit of this with you. The smelly/unwashed part hasn't been part of my interest but can see where you're coming from. Have always loved body hair on a woman + find hairy women incredibly sexy. It may seem strange that someone who adores hairiness can also enjoy shaving but guess it's linked to the whole hair fetuish + the thing about shaving is that the hair soon returns if allowed. I love to be teased by the whole process.

Have you read my one story that I've published here? It featured a hairy young woman who went to study + found a hairy woman admirer but had her very hairy legs shaved- involuntarily- but she did enjoy it though. Would be interested in your thoughts on it!

There was a model called Hirsute Sandra who brought out a couple of videos about 20 years ago (+ featured in several men's mags such as Ravers, Leg Sex + Shaved)- in the first we saw her at her hairiest- furry pits + a solid treasure trail + from the waist down totally furry- probably the hairiest legs ever. The follow- up was Hirsute Sandra shaves. I felt giddy + sick in my stomach when I found out she shaved- but after accepting it, it was an incredibly erotic movie- the best shave set ever- easily found free online. She shaved from stocking top down her legs but remained blissfully hairy everywhere else. Loved the way she teased with the razor before shaving + loved the use of a shaving brush.Have a look- I'm sure you'll love it!

She retired from modelling after this but would have loved to have seen here return very stubbly + maybe shaved by a partner. ATK Hairy have done a small number of hairy women shave sets but none recently + none sadly where the model was shaved as part of a b/g or g/g set. Would love to see a couple of hirsute women stroking + caressing their fur before a shaving session.

Hope for more erotic hairy women adventures here- with or without the razor!!!

Hey, yes, I read your story and really like it!

Also, I know who is Sandra and was happy when found her videos posted on open portals, so everyone could see it for free.
I think Harley Hex is as close to Sandra, as it's possible.

The best shaving clip that I found last time was "Hairy then Shaved". You can find it on many resources. Actually, the model there doesn't have hairy legs, but she is pretty hairy and shaving is amazing in this video.

Hey, yes, I read your story and really like it!

Also, I know who is Sandra and was happy when found her videos posted on open portals, so everyone could see it for free.
I think Harley Hex is as close to Sandra, as it's possible.

The best shaving clip that I found last time was "Hairy then Shaved". You can find it on many resources. Actually, the model there doesn't have hairy legs, but she is pretty hairy and shaving is amazing in this video.

Thanks- will work on another story when I get time.

Will look that clip up. There's a forum called girlpits.com which features sections of hairy pits + a less active shaving section which has a few clips. Site seems to have been down for the last couple of days.

Guess Harley Hex is close to Sandra in terms of hairiness, though my favourite is probably Velma- amazing legs + pits. Would have loved to see her doing a leg shave- teasing us for some time before getting down to it, but only if she promised to grow back. Simone did a couple of shaving sets- another favourite of mine.

Don't know if you're familiar with Hippie Goddess. They have some top rate hairy women. Clover is my all time fave there but in last couple of years Nova + Jupiter are just wonderfully hirsute + sexy.

Thanks- will work on another story when I get time.

Will look that clip up. There's a forum called girlpits.com which features sections of hairy pits + a less active shaving section which has a few clips. Site seems to have been down for the last couple of days.

Guess Harley Hex is close to Sandra in terms of hairiness, though my favourite is probably Velma- amazing legs + pits. Would have loved to see her doing a leg shave- teasing us for some time before getting down to it, but only if she promised to grow back. Simone did a couple of shaving sets- another favourite of mine.

Don't know if you're familiar with Hippie Goddess. They have some top rate hairy women. Clover is my all time fave there but in last couple of years Nova + Jupiter are just wonderfully hirsute + sexy.

It seems like our bookmarks in browsers are pretty the same.
Ok, I wish you good luck with writing your story and will be patiently waiting for my story :)

It seems like our bookmarks in browsers are pretty the same.
Ok, I wish you good luck with writing your story and will be patiently waiting for my story :)

I'll be waiting for your story too as I'm sure I'll find it sexy (hopefully) too. Surprised to find someone here who has such overlapping tastes. Having been an active contributor ATK Hairy member I din't find someone so clued in to my tastes. Some so called hairy fans disliking pit + more often leg hair but plenty who shared my passion for totally hairy but none seemed to share my relish for the occasional shave set.

I persuaded the owner to try out some shave (leaving pussy alone) sets but truth is though a few liked them plenty didn't so none achieved hot ratings. Shame they never did a set where them model was shaved by a partner.

Guessing your interest in hairy women developed before the shaving interest?

This seems like a really cool idea! When the story is finished, will you post it on Lit. for everyone, or just send it as a pm? If it's the latter, I'd love a copy of the story, as well

Back