56th Weak of Donald the Demented Draft Dodging Dog and Pony Show

How does Donald's one year of fuckery compare to "W's" eight years of dumb fuckery?
I'm almost afraid to look, at least before I've had my coffee. Might need rum in it. I recall war crimes justified by bullshit, crimes against humanity, fucking the economy, establishing a surveillance state, criminally inept disaster relief, attempts to destroy all social safety nets, perversions of justice... but I know I missed a few. Do I really want to be reminded? Time to make coffee, sure.
 
Conservatives are spreading a bizarre story about Melania Trump fighting Voodoo demons in the White House

Conservative and Christian broadcasters are pushing a dubious claim that First Lady Melania Trump refused to move into the White House until demonic spirits were removed from the building.

The claim appears to originate with pastor and radio host Paul Begley.

“When the president allowed 40 pastors to come in to the White House and anoint him with oil and lay their hands and pray on him—seven times he’s done this—that is unheard of,” Begley said on his “Coming Apocalypse” program, according to Right Wing Watch.

“At least he is humble enough and recognizing that he needs God enough that he keeps bringing them in for the prayer. And I’ve got to say this, it might have started with the first lady.”

The conspiracy website InfoWars also reported on the story. “If I had to live in the same house the Obamas just lived in for 8 years, I think I would want it fumigated too, exorcised, maybe even burnt to the ground,” InfoWars host Owen Shroyer.

He said the story shows that “Donald Trump and Melania Trump understand that this is more than a political battle, more than an earthly battle, but a spiritual battle.”

A spokeswoman for the first lady denied to the Associated Press that she had a ceremony to rid the White House of demons.

"Those Nuckers are Futs!", said the First Lady.
 
What is Trump hiding? Inaugural committee still can’t account for $107 million in donations

Millions of dollars in unregulated cash, forked over to any politician seeking to hold a massive party to commemorate their own inauguration. What could possibly go wrong? While most officials have raised several millions of dollars, the Trump committee brought in a record-breaking $107 million in individual and corporate donations.

However, only half of the money was spent, and even those dollars seemed over and above what others have spent. While the inaugural committee claimed the overages would go to charities, it hasn’t, the Daily Beast reported. Indeed, no one knows where the money has gone.
****

“Considering that the inaugural committee’s only job was to put on a few parties in January 2017, it is difficult to see why it should need any extensions” to the IRS filing deadline, Fischer said.

The constant delays “really make you wonder what it is they are trying to hide,” he noted.

And where they are trying to hide it?
 
Joe Scarborough: ‘White House insider’ claims ‘more unflattering stories’ about John Kelly are about to drop

Morning Joe” co-host Joe Scarborough on Sunday sent out a mysterious tweet claiming that “White House insiders” believe that chief of staff John Kelly’s days working for President Donald Trump are numbered.

Despite the fact that White House surrogates on Sunday insisted that the president still has confidence in his chief of staff, Scarborough believes the reality behind the scenes is quite different.

“WH insiders are saying it’s just a matter of time before Kelly is gone,” Scarborough wrote. “One source tells me more unflattering stories are coming out against an isolated CoS who has lost the president’s confidence.”

****
First Daughter Ivanka Trump and husband Jared Kushner have reportedly been the most eager to see Kelly ousted, as reports suggest they feel that the chief of staff has limited their access to the president.

Who in the White House would leak to the press? Ha ha Ha Ha!

All of them, Katy!:D
 
If Kelly goes, who is available as Chief of Staff? I think Bozo the Clown retired already. An animatronic CiC doesn't work so a robotic CoS likely won't either. Tromp doesn't like animals (and vice versa) so talking dogs or mules are out. Does Melania have a hidden Domme side? Give her a horsewhip, let her shape-up the curs in the staff.

That's the big question: How to control WH staff? I recommend radio shock collars.
 
John Kelly’s allies now realize Trump is the one leaking dirt on him to the press: NYT reporter

There have been several leaks out of the White House recently that paint an unflattering portrait of White House chief of staff John Kelly, and the New York Times’ Maggie Haberman says that Kelly’s allies now believe the leaks are coming from President Donald Trump himself.

Writing on Twitter, Haberman described low morale at the Trump White House and she said that many White House staffers believe that their own colleagues are lying about their roles in the handling of former staff secretary Rob Porter, who was fired after it was revealed that both of his former wives accused him of domestic abuse.

“Several White House aides have described a diffuse situation as opposed to a more precise one last year when the focus of attacks was either Priebus or Bannon,” Haberman writes. “Most think the people directly involved in retaining Porter are lying to some degree.”

Haberman then said morale had sunk to a low point not seen since the president’s insistence after Charlottesville that there were “very fine people” attending a white nationalist rally — and she said that Kelly’s allies think Trump is trying to oust him through leaking dirt to the press.

Frump doesn't have to balls to fire Kelly because, at heart, The Donald is a sniveling coward.

Donald Trump is not going to become a better president — he is incapable of learning

It’s one thing not to understand the challenges of a new position because of lack of experience. It’s another not to learn. Every one of Trump’s elected predecessors became more surefooted in the job by doing it. They got better because they crammed during the post-election transition period, surrounded themselves (sometimes sooner, but always later) with advisors experienced in government, and learned from their mistakes.

In contrast, Trump took office avowing that he had nothing to learn. Claiming that he makes great decisions “with very little knowledge other than the knowledge I [already] had, plus the words ‘common sense’ because I have a lot of common sense and I have a lot of business ability,” Trump added: “I could actually run my business and run the government at the same time.”

How is that working for you Donald? :D
 
Stormy Daniels Got A Blue Dress Too! (OR IS IT GOLD?)


We do not know why porn star Stormy Daniels kept the gold dress (OR IS IT BLUE?) she wore the night Donald Trump allegedly jizzed on her while he cried about how scary sharks are. Maybe she just happened to keep it and never wore it again. Maybe she kept it for blackmail purposes. MAYBE SHE KNEW HE WOULD BE PRESIDENT ONE DAY BECAUSE HE IS A SPY.

The point is, Stormy Daniels says she has the gold dress she wore that fateful night, and she’s gonna get that shit tested:

Can you get DNA evidence from 12 year old jizz? :confused:
 
Boy Howdy, Trump Is NOT Gonna Like This Reince Priebus Interview


The parade of books about the first year of the shitshow-iest shitshow presidency ever to shit all over America continues apace! Today, we have an adapted excerpt from the upcoming paperback version of Chris Whipple’s The Gatekeepers: How the White House Chiefs of Staff Define Every Presidency, published in Vanity Fair, and it’s told through the eyes of Reince Priebus, Donald Trump’s first failed chief of staff. And damn, Trump would hate it, if he had the patience to read something more than 25 words long.

Whipple recounts how the Trump White House was a disaster from the very beginning, partially because Priebus made the fateful decision to Let Trump Be Trump, while simultaneously deciding to Let Chief Of Staff Be Coffee Boy, even though literally every former chief of staff he talked to said that idea was not awesome. The chiefs even had a nice meeting in the White House during the transition, where they all told Priebus, “Hey dude, don’t be a pussy.” But Priebus didn’t listen, because Trump was different, therefore Priebus would be different too, by sucking at his job.

How bad was it, in those early days?

“Take everything you’ve heard and multiply it by 50,” Priebus said …

:D
 
Trump is proposing cutting 248 weather forecasters from tornado alley — and red-state Oklahoma is freaking out

More Stable Genius ideas!???

Oklahoma voted overwhelmingly for President Donald Trump and now the Republican leader is hitting back against his most loyal supporters, KFOR news reported.

In his budget, Trump has proposed gutting the National Weather Service in an area of the country that depends on forecasters and meteorologists to protect them from extreme weather events. Norman, Oklahoma is the location of one of

“For some bizarre reason, the president is proposing to cut 248 forecasters,” National Weather Service Legislative Director Richard Hirn told KFOR.

“Should the public be concerned about these potential staff cuts? I think the answer is yes because – even though you see things coming down the pipe for days, sometimes weeks in advance – even those last few minutes or hours can make a huge difference on the outcome as to what type of severe weather in this particular case that we may receive,” KFOR meteorologist Mike Morgan explained.

The NWS could lose more than 350 staffers, the vast majority of which would be forecasters.
 
Pray those damn tornadoes away.

OH LORD, NO MORE TORNADOES!

Lord {JHWH} will listen carefully.
 
This is all just getting weirder.

Rachel Maddow has been all over this question for months. She noted last night that they did finally release some information about that Inaugural Money--on a day after a mass shooting so no one will notice.

The money's all gone, but it's unclear exactly where it went. About 20 - 30 million went to the same company who always does Inaugurals.

$25 million was paid to a company owned by a close friend of Melania. (?). For what? That's unclear.

to make it all weirder, guess who was in charge of the Trump Inaugural Fund? None other than Rick Gates, currently under indictment along with Paul Manafort.

Lol. They're so crooked.


 
Just Donald Trump Raw-Dogging A Playboy Model, Sorry About Your Lunch


Who’s excited to talk some more about Donald Trump’s wandering dick? Anyone? Anyone?

YEAH, US NEITHER. But we have to, since Donald Trump is the president and what he does with his nasty, orange wiener is a potential threat to national security. Which Christopher Steele warned us about before the election, goddammit! Thanks, Evangelicals!

According to Ronan Farrow’s latest story in the New Yorker, in June 2006 Donald Trump spotted Playmate Karen McDougal at a party at the Playboy Mansion and pawed her so aggressively that McDougal’s supervisor gushed, “you could be his next wife!” Sure he’d only been married for two years and had a toddler at home, but what relationship doesn’t have problems, right? Check out her account of their romantic first date!

McDougal wrote that Trump impressed her. “I was so nervous! I was into his intelligence + charm. Such a polite man,” she wrote. “We talked for a couple hours – then, it was “ON”! We got naked + had sex.” As McDougal was getting dressed to leave, Trump did something that surprised her. “He offered me money,” she wrote. “I looked at him (+ felt sad) + said, ‘No thanks – I’m not ‘that girl.’ I slept w/you because I like you – NOT for money’ – He told me ‘you are special.’”


And here’s one more: One of Donald Trump’s rich buddies swooped in and paid Karen McDougal to keep quiet. Just like Stormy Daniels. Only this time it wasn’t Trump’s personal fixer Michael Cohen. It was David Pecker (LOL, no really!), the CEO of the National Enquirer’s parent company who paid McDougal $150,000 for her story. A MONTH BEFORE THE ELECTION. AND NEVER RAN IT.

Now, we thought “catch and kill” was what happens when you find your husband has been barebacking multiple porn stars in the same weekend. But no! In publishing, it’s the practice of buying the rights to a story to prevent it getting out, either to bury it, or to use the information for some other purpose.

Trump gets a lot of pussy for a fat boy!:eek:
 
Back
Top