Puns

If I'd known the difference between a hijab and a handjob, there wouldn't be a Fatwa out on me.

I was thrilled at first, because I thought I was getting some kind of Italian Omelet, but no - that's a Frittata...:rolleyes:
 
Why should you never throw away an old dolphin? Because they can easily be re-porpoised!
 
I couldn't send an email to Israel's Prime Minister because he's Not On Yahoo.
 
The nudist was acquitted of indecent exposure because nobody could pin the wrap on her.
 
When the car failed the inspection due to faulty stopping ability, the cars' owner said: 'Give me a break.'
 
When I bought some fruit trees the nursery owner gave me some insects to help with pollination. They were free bees.
 
A young hiker is traveling thru a heavily wooded area and comes upon a Monastery full of friars and monks. He knocks on the door for directions, however is invited inside for "Fish and Chips" for lunch.

After lunch he exclaimed that this was the most delicious fish and chips he had ever eaten. Seeing a chef emerge from the kitchen, he raced over and said, "Are you the Fish Friar?

To which the reply was, "No, I am the Chip Monk."
 
I was in the market the other day, and this guy suddenly started throwing cheeses at me..I thought ..how dairy!
 
Back
Top