I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

yes please

Bring some rope as well......:D

_ME_.. so naughty lady wants to play... was going to see if you like a cuddle .. but hmm get out the ropes.. clamps... pillows .. feathers... ice...

undress her.. lay her back on pillow under her ... tie her arms to bed post.. loose tie of her legs.. start with feathers... hehehe...no start with a little spanking of her cute little butt... yes a lovely colour of red.. lightly use the feather... hmm clamp her nipples... naughty lady.. rub ice over her nipples.. when behind her grab her hair and slowly work my way to heaven so tight so wet OMG a dream

hugs:kiss::heart:

fred

_ME_.. so naughty lady wants to play... was going to see if you like a cuddle .. but hmm get out the ropes.. clamps... pillows .. feathers... ice...

undress her.. lay her back on pillow under her ... tie her arms to bed post.. loose tie of her legs.. start with feathers... hehehe...no start with a little spanking of her cute little butt... yes a lovely colour of red.. lightly use the feather... hmm clamp her nipples... naughty lady.. rub ice over her nipples.. when behind her grab her hair and slowly work my way to heaven so tight so wet OMG a dream

fred

fred, I like the way you think.

yes please

Come and get me.......:devil:

fred

Oh yes Fred! You know what I like!! :devil:

Hope you are ok. :heart: :kiss: :heart:

Well it looks like I picked a perfect time to how up.

Everyoe has been teasing you so much it seems you're ready to explode.:devil:

Bring some rope as well......:D

Don't worry, I'll bring countless other things to tease and toture you with. I'll keep you on the edge of orgasm at all times but never let you cum. Until I want, anyway. Then I'll shove my hard cock in you and we can both cum together. Deal? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back