Incubus finds a girl

mettedu

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 29, 2013
Posts
470
I come in the darkness a moving shadow until I choose to take form in your bedroom, looking around and notice you sleeping, you thought that nothing happened when you and your friends played with the oujia board, you thought that it was a game it was my doorway to you and all your little friends ahh it was nice to be back in the human world again time to make it an enjoyable visit...
 
OOC- Tam, dark red hair, green eyes, rather tall and thin.

IC-
Tam was laying sleeping the covering over her body leaving her breast exposed. Last night had been very interesting to say the least between the drinks and other things her head was swimming so that the dreams she was having was so real feeling she sat up in bed eyes wide open at around 3 am no more then a hour after crawling in there looking around speaking with a tired and shaky voice.

Hello, who is there, is there anyone there.

Tam's room was of course pitch black at this point save for the light coming in from under the door.
 
I am still in my "natural" form I stand 7ft tall dark grey skin black empty eyes, muscular build and watching with a smile on my face thinking to myself "this is to easy"

hearing you ask if anyone is there I decide to mess with this human a bit, using my tail I play with your blankets.
 
Feeling the tail Tam thinks at first it is her cat but recalling as she jumps from the best exposing her fully nude body that she has put her cat out for the night her eyes lock onto your form but clearly she does not realize this as she crawls back into bed once more feeling something in the air.
 
I come from the shadows and slowly run my hands over your body lightly at first, then using a nice little trick I learned I make you unable to move your mouth, legs, and hands. "You thought it was just a game? That was just my doorway in you foolish girl." I lay you on your back and let you see my face the horns on my head my black hair and the grin I was wearing.
 
Unable to talk or move Tam lays there a look of pure terror in her eyes yet something about you seems to also be turning her on or maybe it is the fear itself, and soon you begin to smell her nearly virgin musk seeping from her pussy area and you notice her nipples growing harder.
 
I run my nails over your nipples and then run my tail up your inner thighs "you summoned me now you must do as I say I will make you mine," I growl and then smile teasing your pussy dipping my tail into your wet pussy "already wet, what a naughty girl getting turned on by a demon"
 
Still unable to move or speak Tam lays there but the look in her eyes change as if to say whatever you wish Mr. Demon just don't hurt me too badly, and as your tail play with her pussy you notice her breath becoming more and more swallow and rapid.
 
I look at you and grin knowing your already giving in to my will "I will let you speak if you agree not to scream" with a snap of my fingers I give you the abilty to speak again and thrust my tail in a little more burrying about 4 inches of it inside you and start to twist it the edges of the point starting to hit all the right spots inside you
 
Nodding her head Tam bites back a scream as your tail inches further up inside.
Mr. Demon what is it you wish from me now that I seemed to have brought you to me.
You notice that Tam is seeming to have a hard time even speaking as her pussy grows wetter and wetter.
 
"Well you see I am an Incubus, I am here to feed on your pleasure and I can do one of 3 things, I can drain you totaly and take your soul, I can take you as a human slave and stay awhile or I can transform you into a female version of me a succubus" I explain rather monotone as i start to slide my tail in and out of you getting excited myself, my demon cock being completly under my control I can make it grow larger or smaller to fit diffrent humans and succubi, to put a bit of fear in this human I extend it to about 13 inches and as thick as a fist
 
Unable to control it any longer Tam lets go a whimpering scream as cum shoots out of her pussy.
Please fuck me and make me your slave Mr. Demon. Fill me with your seed over and over again. Use me however you will.
 
I cant stand the shreikings of this human, I take my cock and make the width go down a bit and put it at your mouth "suck it my little slut"
 
Tam begins sucking the demon cock hard and fast wanting nothing more but to please him mostly from fear right now that if she does not something very bad might happen to her like loosing her life.
 
grabing the back of your head I pull you harder onto my cock and burry my tail inside of you feeling you moan onto my hard cock, "thats it little human suck that demon cock you like it dont you"
 
Having found a nice rhythm Tam would nod her head yes as she continued to suck harder and harder. Always having been good at deep throating she allowed your demon cock to slid further and further down her throat all the while moving her hip area around as your long and sharp pointed tail burrowed deeper inside of her body.
After a while and feeling the drops of precum hitting her tongue and running down her throat Tam spoke all the while still sucking away on that dick so that her words vibrated sending even more sensation into your demon body.
Please Mr. Demon, please cum for me. I want to feel and taste your hotness as it run down my throat and into my belly area.
 
hearing the eagerness of this human I decide to make her cum with my tail and then feed her my warm seed, making her mine till the day she dies she will crave me a little laugh to myself as I curve my tail up to rub your gspot sending you into orgasmic frenzy sucking my cock harder and faster, as I feel your pussy grip my flexable tail knowing you are cumming I decide to empty my cock down your wet throat
 
Swallowing hard but barely Tam's body would go into a near seizure state as her body rock hard from the orgasm being given her.
Finally when it was over nearly ten minuets later she looked up smiling.
Thank you Mr. Demon man but can I ask before we go any further what is your name. I am Tam but I think you already knew that.
Smiles again before taking her hands using them just enough to make his cock hard again before placing his cock into her mouth without even being asked.
 
"most humans know me by the name Alastor, and you are my little human slave now and I dont plan on leaving this place anytime soon." I release my hold on your body and start toying my tail around your ass using your own juices as lube to slowly slide the tip in "now what do you know about demons and incubui little human Tam"
 
Truth Alastor I have always had a fascination for your kind.
The truth was very drawn out as Tam says it feeling your tail going up inside her ass and clearly enjoying it.
Really if you must know I am glad of all my friends you came to me, you see I have always wondered well had a fantasy of what it would be like to become pregnant with a nonhuman child or well should I say a child at all.
Alastor would feel Tam lifting up slightly in her rear end area as she continued talking to him.
You see I was told I could not have children but I am thinking if they where not fully human that would be different.
Again Tam raised up only this time Alastor would feel her slamming his tail deep inside of her ass as her body exploded into another orgasmic rush.
Once her body recovered again Tam went right back to hard sucking so hard it was as if she was willing Alastor to cum down her throat again.
 
confused by her statement "You do realize the child would not be of this world it would most likely kill anyone who tried to birth it" looking at you explode from my tail up your tight ass and watchign you go back to my cock imediatly sucking more I decide to tease a bit and see how obsessed with my cock and pleasures only a demon could give to see how jealous you get "now where are those other girls that used the board that opened the gate to bring me here?"
 
Why would it matter you choose me, you knew I was the right one otherwise you never would of come to me as you did especially since I was or should I say I am the furthest from where we all "played the game". As far as becoming pregnant I said it was a fantasy, never said it would happen and if it ever did human or not I would probably die anyway.
Tam would then shrug softly before returning to sucking Alastor cock all the while fucking his tail harder and harder clearly getting more and more turned on as she did so that Tam really didn't think her next words through before speaking them.
Please Alastor I want more give me more. I want to feel you cock filling my ass and your cum shooting inside of my body until I can hold no more.
 
"as you wish human" my tail stretching it out a bit already shouldnt make it quite so painful, the human shouldnt pass out from pain...right away at least. I pick you up my claws digging into youand then bend you over the bed positioning my hard cock in your stretched ass and grab your shoulders pulling you onto it, hearing you scream as it stretches your ass in ways you never could have imagined.
 
Yes,yes, yes. Tam screams out feeling her ass get stretched and filled. Please fuck me harder, harder....Oh Alastor I'm cumming, I'm cumming.
Alastor would feel Tam's entire body tightening up before releasing in a stream of cum and juices as she began to ride and fuck his dick harder and harder. Please Alastor please cum in my ass, please fill me until I can not handle being filled anymore, please just use me.
 
I unleash a torrent of cum deep inside you filling yur ass and watching in pleasure as it starts to make your belly swell almost like you were carrying a child laughing as I see that I take my cock out of your now wide open ass and shove my tail inside to hold all the cum inside you "now clean my cock" and I turn you around and shove my cock into your wide open mouth grabbing the back of your head face fucking you
 
Back
Top