I'm addicted to boobs

I posted a pic of my dark nipples in another thread. I love to have my breasts played with and my nipples sucked on. I'm almost always hard. One day I would love to find a man who just wants to worship them.
With those amazing nipples you'll find hundreds of worshippers here!
 
I posted a pic of my dark nipples in another thread. I love to have my breasts played with and my nipples sucked on. I'm almost always hard. One day I would love to find a man who just wants to worship them.

Saw the picture you mentioned. All I can say is...Mmmmmmm, very nice. But I wouldn't just worship those yummy nipples, I'd worship that nice bush and all that lurks behind it. Beautiful. Just beautiful.
 
I love female breasts too and love to peek upon a nice, full cleavage.
However I love my own breasts too, like some women in this thread stated.
But I am male...weird, isn't it? When I tease my nips with a vibrator, I can almost reach a climax...
 

Attachments

  • xxx Massage06_01.jpg
    xxx Massage06_01.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 409
I have boobs, and I love mine. Direct, electrical connection to the nether regions. Women like me love men who love boobs. :D Lately I have been coming closer and closer to orgasm just from breastplay. Cross your fingers I get lucky someday. LOL

I agree with you Lisa . I'm a 40 ddd ( natural) and I love my boobs.
 
This is pretty mainstream stuff compared to most threads in this forum, but I just gotta say it: I love boobs.

I can't tell you how many times I have found myself staring at a woman's breasts. Even friends of mine, coworkers, complete strangers... I can't help it. My wife has nice ones and I stare and touch all the time, but she doesn't give me access to them nearly enough.

But anyway... I love them all shapes and sizes, but like a typical man I normally prefer them on the larger side.

I get my hair cut by a woman just so I can catch a glimpse of her incredible cleavage or once in a while get a breast rubbed against the back of my head.

Anyway...just had to get that off my chest.

Boobs.......dammit. Love them!

I'm an all natural 40 ddd. I lovey own boobs and men who love boobs are Avery big turn on for me. Boob men are more manly and sensual.
 
Feedbags

I love boobs too. Mine have changed so much since I started breastfeeding.
 

Attachments

  • Photo on 4-27-13 at 1.05 AM.jpg
    Photo on 4-27-13 at 1.05 AM.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 442
milky boob

They are bigger and firmer (when the milk is in). My nipples are bigger and darker. You are in luck, I got a drop out for a picture.
 

Attachments

  • boob milk.jpg
    boob milk.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 437
Yes and no. They are a little less sensitive to touch, because otherwise breastfeeding would be brutally painful. But, they are a lot more connected to my libido, I guess. Sucking is a lot more sensitive in that way.
 
I am a titman, So much so that I'm writing a story that is about mostly tits and trying to excite readers by describing them and the busty woman my large breasted wife brought home with her one night to celebrate my birthday. However I have to say. The literotica people I've talked to, they seem to look down on this genre, and the story has been rejected,and editors don't respond. But I'm happy that there are so many of us, who love boobs
 
I've got boobs and they have been photographed many times in my former career as a photographers model. :) I love having them touched and played with caressed and sucked and then I love them handle roughly and slapped, squeezed, pulled and other naughty things. :D I love showing them off and so does my hubby. :)



that's a nice pair you have, your hubby is a lucky guy :)
 
Thanks again will...we should have a new camera tomorrow... wee'haa


for the boob-men..

tn_4qFnaDgsIf.jpg

Yesssssssssss ......
 
I love boobs, love having mine played with love men who adore boobs, mine natural 40GG, am plucking up courage to post boob pics of my own ... I love having my nipples sucked, licked and pinched [amongst other things ;)] my G/F and I have often sucked each others nips which gets me so horny, just the touch of cool fingers on my nipples I find a huge turn on, love the pinch effect of bands on my erect nips and the material of my tops rubbing them as I move.... oh hell, getting carried away here......
 
Carried away? PLease DO!

I love boobs, love having mine played with love men who adore boobs, mine natural 40GG, am plucking up courage to post boob pics of my own ... I love having my nipples sucked, licked and pinched [amongst other things ;)] my G/F and I have often sucked each others nips which gets me so horny, just the touch of cool fingers on my nipples I find a huge turn on, love the pinch effect of bands on my erect nips and the material of my tops rubbing them as I move.... oh hell, getting carried away here......
........
 
I love boobs, love having mine played with love men who adore boobs, mine natural 40GG, am plucking up courage to post boob pics of my own ... I love having my nipples sucked, licked and pinched [amongst other things ;)] my G/F and I have often sucked each others nips which gets me so horny, just the touch of cool fingers on my nipples I find a huge turn on, love the pinch effect of bands on my erect nips and the material of my tops rubbing them as I move.... oh hell, getting carried away here......

Please, allow me to carry you away!;)
 
I love boobs and love having mine played with. Im naturally 32D and just wish i had a playmate so i could suckle her tits and her mine. Also really want to suckle on milky tits, would love to feed from a hot pair.
 
yes

I am still addicted but glad to see I have a lot of company.

I am even more glad to see that there are women who enjoy the addiction!

Here's to hoping to see more of you!
 
Back
Top