Induced Lactation

I have a fetish for induced lactation and was wondering if anyone else likes it. I love how inducing lactation changes the body. I love how big milk filled tits hang and how they move in a bra. I love the taboo of having breast milk outside of infancy. I love the weight and strain of milked filled tits. Oh and I love the control of inducing lactation.

Anyone else like this?

(This is a reply I adapted from a similar reply I offered last month in the breast milk forum. Being a huge fan of the merits of lactation, I wanted to share my insights here too.)

This is my third time for inducing lactation. I started this latest effort this fall and it took a little over a month to induce. I used a combination of herbs, pumping and suckling.

I was routinely expressing milk 6 times per day until the end of December and have reduced this to a 3 time per day regiment.


On the plus side -

My husband suckles occasionally and and wow what a hugely erotic sensation. I had forgotten how much that can turn me on when he does. Needless to say, some fantastic sex has followed too! MMMMMM

I do love the feeling of nurturing my husband with my milk. Aside from his occasional suckles, he probably consumes 4 to 6 ounces using it in breakfast cereal, his coffee or an occasional drink. He does love good breast milk!

Nursing uses up a lot of calories too. And I can tell that this is burning off some body fat. Nice! I need to lose about 5 holiday anyway.


On the negative side -

This is a confining activity. Staying on a 4 hour schedule really rules how I manage the rest of my time. And requires me to get up at least once each night.

I am probably more engorged this time than I had been during either of my other two attempts at lactating. I feel bigger than the last time I nurse and the nursing bras I wore last time seem fuller.

My mammaries are really responding. If I go off my regiment, I am really feeling engorged (uncomfortably so) and I am leaking more than ever before. (have used up a lot of nipple pads in my bras)


Overall though, this is again a wonderful sensation and has been a rich addition to our relationship.
 
Hi destined, followed your post on the breast milk forum. Enjoyed reading about your venture into lactating again. If you could could you please post what your herbal and pumping regiment was? Switch posted her regiment was wondering if it was the same. My wife was taking the feenugreek blessed thistle and she said her breats did feel fuller and more sensitve, the pumping schedule was what threw us off.
 
I would

Second that request as I'm always interested in getting more information from women who've successfully induced.
 
Hi destined, followed your post on the breast milk forum. Enjoyed reading about your venture into lactating again. If you could could you please post what your herbal and pumping regiment was? Switch posted her regiment was wondering if it was the same. My wife was taking the feenugreek blessed thistle and she said her breats did feel fuller and more sensitve, the pumping schedule was what threw us off.

When I started, I was taking 3, 600 mg capsules of fenugreek, 3 times per day & 1, 500 mg capsule of blessed thistle 3 times per day. I continued this daily until I was into a good level of milk production. Then I gradually weaned off of both over one week. Regular induction from pumping (primarily) and occasional suckling has been sufficient to keep me in production.

At the same time I started the herbs, I also stated pumping me breasts. Initially 3 times per day with 15 minute sessions. then each week increasing to one additional time per day so that by week 4, I was pumping 6 times per day.

By week 6, I was into a good level of milk production. However, this is the third time I have induced this way and each time it has taken less time to stimulate me to lactate. The first time probably took about 3 months of effort.
 
Thank you destined your input is greatly appreciated. My wife started today with the herbal supplements, with our last endeavor she wasn't taking the right dosage. So my hopes are that it will work out this time.
 
Thank you destined your input is greatly appreciated. My wife started today with the herbal supplements, with our last endeavor she wasn't taking the right dosage. So my hopes are that it will work out this time.

I hope my thoughts help. Please remember though that each woman is different and their response to supplements and stimuli can vary greatly. If I can provide any additional help or information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
 
Bumping

The thread because it deserves it and because Valentine's Day is coming up and I can think of a great surprise present he will LOVE!
 
it is easy to get lost in the technicalities and while the information is useful for those who wish to try induction let's not forget the pure sex reality of it. The awesome feeling it is to be milked at his whim, no control, the feeling of let down that incredible pleasurable ache,the pulling sensation, that wonderful knowledge that you are producing for him and it feels so good and so satisfying.:devil:messy, sticky, sweet, wet, horny puddle.
 
Ohhhhh

it is easy to get lost in the technicalities and while the information is useful for those who wish to try induction let's not forget the pure sex reality of it. The awesome feeling it is to be milked at his whim no control, the feeling let down that incredible pleasurable ache, that wonderful knowledge that you are producing for him and it feels so good.:devil:messy, sticky, sweet, wet, horny puddle.




Yessssssssss (well said!)
 
i only had a passing interest and curiosity in this until i read this thread

now i'm perfectly happy to move this all the way over onto my fetish list...i want to try this ASAP
 
Laying here -

pumping, but enjoying the fantasy of his reaction when he finds out - (I am......REALLY enjoying the fantasy..... ) He will be....."over the moon" to say the least ;)
 
I really love this, the submission of lactating for someone, a constant reminder that every part of your body is owned, the tension in my tits, the slightly nervous feeling that I might start to leak at inappropriate moments. I love being controlled this way. When my swollen lactating tits are put into tight bondage and the milk trickles down over the ropes whether I want it to or not. To be his milker to slake his thirst. The wonderful sensation of giving suck. And being able to supply lubrication when he wants to slide his cock between my breasts.
Hmmmmm major fetish:eek::devil:

LOVE!!!!
 
I was surprised when my Wife started to produce small amounts of milk naturally. I had long fantasised about watching / sharing her with another Man . To cut a long story short we eventually turned our fantasy into reality and met someone . She just couldn’t get enough . My Wife has always been highly sexed but now she was insatiable ,continually in a state sexual arousal . I think it was because of this and the fact that her breasts were continuously fondled , squeezed and her nipples sucked by myself and her lover that she produced small amounts of milk . This happened when she was extremely aroused and just about to orgasm . Perhaps her state of arousal had some effects on her hormones .
 
reading this thread has open my eyes to something I had never given much tought to sexually...

very arounsing and sexy! Would love to experience this with someone. I'd love to talk to a woman who has experienced and enjoyed and hear her thoughts...

very sexy everyone :)
 
This is something that is interesting to me but I doubt I will ever try. I already have pretty good sized breasts and I wouldn't want to do anything to change them just yet...
 
For me

This is something that is interesting to me but I doubt I will ever try. I already have pretty good sized breasts and I wouldn't want to do anything to change them just yet...


It's not at all about breast size - mine are fairly good-sized to start as well. It is ALL about the sensual, erotic experience of suckling my lover - truly suckling him - as an addition to an already full and satisfying relationship. The fulfilling of a mutually held fantasy and desire... :rose:
 
Back
Top