End of days(closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
Character info: Matt Sheppard, Age 24, 6'1 brown hair blue eyes and a tone athletic body.

It has been a little over a year since the shit hit the fans. Nobody is still quite sure what caused the outbreak. Some say it was a new superstrain of the flu others think it was the government messing with something they shouldn't. The few that were left alive don't even think about the cause anymore they just think of surviving. That was something that Matt has become very adept at.

Matt had become part of a small group of survivors that went around and scavenged supplies. This usually meant stealing supplies from other groups they encountered. This was what they were going to do right now. They scouted out a small outpost on the outskirts of the city and were going to raid their outpost at night and steal what they could.

Right before they approached the gate Matt pulled his 9mm handgun out of the holster on his hip which was opposite of another holster that held a six inch combat knife. Matt and his group of five survivors snuck into the camp seemingly undetected.

Matt was peeking around the corner of a building looking at the armory. Waiting for the guard to look away so they could make their move. The guard started walking away and Matt turned to signal their movement but Jeff fell to the ground with an arrow in his chest.

"Fuck!" Matt said as he scrambled away turning the corner to see Jessica on the ground dead. Things were going very badly and Matt needed to get out. After ducking into some bushes and then moving back towards the gate Matt thought he was going to make it out. Then he was knocked to the ground from a powerful kick from the long leg of a female. His gun sliding feet away from him.
 
Victora Page was a very beautiful 20 year old that has been dealing with this shit for a long time and was tired of it. Her parents were the people that tried to find a cure when "The Fall" as she calls it. started to happen and her parents were the first to die. But V is a kick ass kind of girl that uses her looks to get what she wants, though no once had she slept with anyone, she never found anyone that was worthy of her so she still had her little "Gift" to whom ever she found was worthy of her. She was a hard bitch she was young but she was very forceful as well. It was very simple her parents since they were in the government she was raised to take care of herself. She went to private school and spent 15 years in karate and was a kick ass girl, and not just figuretivly either. She had a lot of people that she had to protect and to really care about, she may be a kick ass girl and use to be a bitch to everyone. Her people she never hurt, never betrayed and truly cared. There were men, women and children in her group. Which was why she wanted the best of the best to protect her out post, they were from the military and the navy mostly. A couple that were air force since she did have a helicopter that they were trying to fix.

She had a security system on top of her guards and he had tripped a silent alarm, V went out to stop him but by the time he got where he was, she took a shortcut and kicked him really hard. She could tell he was a theif and hated his kind. He wasn't the first which was why she wasn't stupid, last people to do that got a bullet to the head. She motioned for her guard to grab the gun and sighed softly, shaking her head and sighing she looked at him, he was kinda cute. She snapped her fingers and two of her biggest guards grabbed each arm standing him up. She looked at him forcing him to look at her by putting the handle of her whip under the chin. Rolling her eyes. She didn't know what to say about this man, he seemed a bit older then her but not by much. She shook her head so he could see. She didn't know what to do with him, she was tired of killing, even though in there new world they had to. She crossed her arms and sighed softly, it was hard to always be the bitch but she had to be when it came to it.

"No one steals from me, and you will be chained till I can think of what to do with you" She watched her people take him away.
 
Matt was dazed from the kick that knocked him to the ground. He was lifted to his feet by two guards and was laying eyes on the person who kicked him. It was a beautiful blonde and she approached him holding his head up with the handle of her whip. He thought he was going to die like the rest of his group.

Once he heard that he was going to be chained up he let out a small sigh of relief hoping this meant he was going to be spared. Matt was taken away by the guards into a small shack along the edge of the settlement. All his weapons and supplies removed from his body as well as his clothes other then his grey boxer briefs. The guards chained him up in the room shack which consisted of a wooden bench that he sat on with his hands chained to the wall besides him.
 
She came in all in leather, leather pants, boots a tube top and leather trench coat. Everything was silent no one was there but her. she smirked at him and crossed her arms, a gun on the table to keep him relaxed hopefully. She looked at him she didn't know what to do or say to him. But one thing she needed to know was why was he here, she hated theives but hated them more if they killed innocent people. She walked right up to him and smirked at him, he was rather cute that she did know. She had one guard standing guard in case. She was humming a song and thought.

"So why were you here? to steal our goods then kill us?" She asked him simply.
 
Matt heard footsteps approaching the building he was in then saw the woman that kicked him enter the room wearing all leather. He said nothing and just watched her lean up against the table. "Kill you? No!" Matt said adjusting himself in the seat, the sound of the chains filling the room as he moved. "We just wanted to see what we could get. Things were pretty bad for us and desperate times call for desperate measures."
 
She smirked crossing her arms "Then why in gods name would you take from us, not every person is selfish you know, you could have come in without weapons you could have stayed here. But I must protect my people from thieves. She looked at him and couldn't help but smile at him simply. "But now you will be a prisoner now, hope it was worth it" She said simply. She snapped her feelings as her guard went in and began to remove his clothing.
 
As Matt listened to the blonde he realized how she was probably right, but after a settlement let Matt stay in the past and then tried to kill and eat him he had trust issues. He was about to tell that story to her when the guard can in and start to take his clothes off. "What the fuck?!" Matt called out as he was stripped completely naked. His tone body on display for his captor and his long flaccid cock was resting between his legs. He tried hiding it but since he was chained up there was no way.
 
Back
Top