Guys-what was your most recent cock sucking experience like?

My most recent was a transsexual in Florida that is a dancer at tranny bar. I was on a business trip and I went to the bar twice. The first time I sat and had a beer talked to a few girls and left.

A few nights later i went late thinking that I may pick a girl up. A young Dominican stopped by my table and sat with me after her dance. She was 24 years old and petite and so passable with dark hair in a tight short dress...I couldn't believe my eyes. I doubted that she was a transsexual. She invited me to feel her under the table and so I did. Her dick became rock hard in moments. The bar was dark and we were off in a corner. We started to DFk as I jacked her wonderful hard cock. The kisses were so soft and delicate and her cock felt so nice in my hand that I didn't want to let my new toy go. After several minutes she pushed me away. She was worried that people were watching us. She excused herself and said she would be back later.

She came back after her next dance. I asked how much for her to go back to my hotel? She looked at me and said 200$. It was a long week and I had already been with a GG escort for 300$. I asked her if she would consider 100$. It was late and about 30 minutes from closing. She thought about it and said OK. She asked if she could leave early and we were off.

We sat in my truck and we made out again like long lost lovers. She had sexy librarian glasses on and she was just so cute that she really should have been born a girl...except for one problem: She had a 7 inch hard cut cock!

I went back to work on that cock with my hand. I had second thoughts about bringing her back to the resort. She was acting a little goofy and I sensed she may not be drama free. So she suggested we find a place to park. We drove around looking for a place to park. I had one hand on the wheel and the other pumping her cock. She was so into it and on the verge of cumming. I would stop short etc and I kept her on edge.

I was worried about being arrested if we stopped off on the side of the road so I suggested a pay-by-the-hour motel. She knew were one was and we pulled up in the driveway of one in 5 minutes. She was about to cum and her hips were moving around and she stopped herself. I got the room for 40$ for an hour ( I talked the guy down). We were in the room and we both quickly undressed. I immediately went down on her. I made such sweet passionate love to that cock carefully licking the tip and then deep throating her. We flipped in a 69. Next she sat on me cowgirl and fucked me while I jacked that beautiful cock to orgasm. Then I got up and she got on her knees and sucked me until I was about to cum. I wanted to cum on her still rigid cock. I jack off and then shot a load of cum on her cock.

We cleaned up and then with the pressure off talked and hugged and took pictures. We laughed. I thought she may have been doing some E or something. She swore she wasn't. In the end I only gave her 60$ because I had to pay for the room. I explained this to her. I had 5$ to my name and I was going home the next morning early. She was OK with that and wanted to exchange phone numbers. I only had my work phone so I declined saying i would meet her back at the bar. We drove back to her place. We kissed and she waved good bye. I hope to see her again.

It's often best to use trained professionals in such cases. A gay friend of mine had been with several local men but exclaimed to me with some exasperation one afternoon that he "wanted a stud." Since I enjoyed the same sort of fellow I was familiar with services available in Atlanta (it saves a lot of time to find what you want) and I gave him a reference to a service operated by a friend and ihe set hm up with a strapping, well-endowed Hispanic lad that apparently knew all. My friend had the time of his life.
 
It's often best to use trained professionals in such cases. A gay friend of mine had been with several local men but exclaimed to me with some exasperation one afternoon that he "wanted a stud." Since I enjoyed the same sort of fellow I was familiar with services available in Atlanta (it saves a lot of time to find what you want) and I gave him a reference to a service operated by a friend and ihe set hm up with a strapping, well-endowed Hispanic lad that apparently knew all. My friend had the time of his life.

Sometimes you just need it soooo bad!!! 😄
 
Delicious gloryhole treats! 💗

My last cocksucking adventure (May) was great! Just walked into that ABS video booth, knelt at the gloryhole and, within twenty minutes, I'd sucked off two wonderful men (complete, anonymous, strangers!), enjoyed and swallowed their cum, and sucked one other cock! (Last guy didn't give me his load, though...)

They don't call me the GloriHoleLover for nothing! 😀💋
 
ABS fun

Stopped at an ABS last month. Sat in the booth and within a minute had a hard uncut cock in my mouth. He left the door open and we soon had an audience. I sucked and fingered his hole until he came down my throat.
 
Stopped at an ABS last month. Sat in the booth and within a minute had a hard uncut cock in my mouth. He left the door open and we soon had an audience. I sucked and fingered his hole until he came down my throat.

Beautiful!!! LOVE that ABS sex! Soooo deliciously promiscuous!!! 💓😈
 
Bf sat on the edge of the desk while I was finishing up emails last night. He only had shorts on and I could see a nice hardening bulge. I Stroked him through his shorts and pulled them down at the front and played with the tip of his cock, stroking the head and rubbing my thumb over it. I removed his shorts and positioned him to give me access to his ass. I stroked him and played with his hole until I encouraged the first precum from him. I stroked his full length with one hand and collected the precum with two fingers of the other. I pushed the fingers into his mouth and closed my lips around the head of his swollen cock as he cleaned his juices from my fingers. He sat on the edge of the desk quietly as I sucked on his smooth 8inch hard on and played with his ass. I paused sucking but kept him firmly between my lips and looked up at him watching his smile increase as I pushed a finger into him. I resumed sucking as I fingered him and soon felt that familiar pulsing in my mouth. As he unloaded in my mouth I kept a finger in him and let him pump until he was empty. I leant over him and we kissed to share his yummy cum as I slipped off my bathrobe, then upstairs for some ass fucking.
 
I orally tortured my partner this morning, SLOWLY playing with the head and applying pressure and leaving off not letting him come. He was ready to burst when he entered me...we both had awesome orgasms...
 
Bf sat on the edge of the desk while I was finishing up emails last night. He only had shorts on and I could see a nice hardening bulge. I Stroked him through his shorts and pulled them down at the front and played with the tip of his cock, stroking the head and rubbing my thumb over it. I removed his shorts and positioned him to give me access to his ass. I stroked him and played with his hole until I encouraged the first precum from him. I stroked his full length with one hand and collected the precum with two fingers of the other. I pushed the fingers into his mouth and closed my lips around the head of his swollen cock as he cleaned his juices from my fingers. He sat on the edge of the desk quietly as I sucked on his smooth 8inch hard on and played with his ass. I paused sucking but kept him firmly between my lips and looked up at him watching his smile increase as I pushed a finger into him. I resumed sucking as I fingered him and soon felt that familiar pulsing in my mouth. As he unloaded in my mouth I kept a finger in him and let him pump until he was empty. I leant over him and we kissed to share his yummy cum as I slipped off my bathrobe, then upstairs for some ass fucking.

Hot story. Glad to see you have so much imagination
 
Nurture me...

Agreed Jerseyshore, just need to find someone in my locale that can keep a secret 😀
 
frustrated

I'm trying very hard to suck a cock! nothing but Flakes, and people that are scared on CL and Silver Daddies. How hard is it to find a cock to suck?!?
 
I had the best cock sucking experience of my life 2 days ago. I'm still relatively new at it - only been with 2 guys. The guy I connect with now is a tall well built good looking gay guy with a nice thick 8 inch cock. It had been 6 weeks for me so I was especially horney. Left work early and went to his apartment. We sucked each other taking turns for like an hour until we took turns swallowing each other's load. Took a little nap woke up, we then each cleaned ourselves with enimas and took turn fucking each other for like an hour stoping occasionally to shower and suck each other and then fuck again. At the end I was experiencing a major prostate orgasm. My whole body was in a state of ecstasy. We showered again and did 69 for a whole and finally came a second time in each other's mouth. It was amazing. I then went home where I am married with kids. 3 years ago I was curious, now I'm hooked on sucking cock and getting fucked. I'm so ready for next time, hopefully next week.
 
It's been over a year for me. My wife's bi fuck buddy came over while she was out of town. We had blown each other several times during mfm play dates with my wife, but he and I had never played alone. We met for dinner and then went back to my place where he stayed over night. Once home, we stripped down, grabbed a beer, and relaxed on the couch. I spent a while between his legs alternating between my beer and playing with his cock. I was not able to get him to cum using my mouth. He finished by standing over me while he jacked off. He shot his warm load all over my chest and legs. It was a great evening but it's been a long time.
 
It was at the Attic Club in Derby, last week
Trans and CD Day and Admirers there too. I was dressed in orange top, flowery skirt, with black lace panties and dark, long hair.
Had already had some fun but went to the glory hole area, and waited in, what I thought would be vain hope.
I saw a someone enter on the side, stuck my fingers through in invitation.
To my excitement a hard, very lush, hard very light skinned cock pocked through.
He tasted wonderful, and after long, teasing, gently biting licking, tasting, deep throat and all I could give him more and more pre cum was in my welcoming mouth.
To my near despair he withdrew, but then immediately pushed through again, this time I very soon got a mouth full of his sweet, hot cum
 
It was at the Attic Club in Derby, last week
Trans and CD Day and Admirers there too. I was dressed in orange top, flowery skirt, with black lace panties and dark, long hair.
Had already had some fun but went to the glory hole area, and waited in, what I thought would be vain hope.
I saw a someone enter on the side, stuck my fingers through in invitation.
To my excitement a hard, very lush, hard very light skinned cock pocked through.
He tasted wonderful, and after long, teasing, gently biting licking, tasting, deep throat and all I could give him more and more pre cum was in my welcoming mouth.
To my near despair he withdrew, but then immediately pushed through again, this time I very soon got a mouth full of his sweet, hot cum

What's the Attic Club like honey I've heard mixed reviews about it.
 
Last experience? So long ago that I hardly remember how it "felt". I remember it. But I can't feel it anymore.
 
What's the Attic Club like honey I've heard mixed reviews about it.

I think it is brilliant for Trans/CD and Admirers times. That is 11am to 5 pm Monday and Fridays. The rest of the time is swingers and cinema, where it is not so good.
Staff are friendly, and facilities brilliant
 
Hope to go there in 3 or 4 weeks, will try to let you know in case you can make it, probably a Friday early or mid Oct
 
Back
Top