My Favorite Quotes

Charlie Brown: I think I’m afraid to be happy.

Lucy: How can you be afraid to be happy?

Charlie Brown: Because whenever you get too happy, something bad always happens.

:rolleyes: really?
 
I've been walked on, used and forgotten and I don't regret one moment of it because in those moments, I've learned a lot. I've learned who I can trust and can't. I've learned the meaning of friendship. I've learned how to tell when people are lying and when they're sincere. I've learned how to be a teenager, and how to grow up when I need to. I've been to hell and back a few times, and I won't ever take what I have for granted. This is life, live it one day at a time. You never know how many days you've got left.
 
I am, a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin and a friend. A partner and a student. A young girl and a grown woman. I am confident and scared, terrified and excited. I am loving and caring and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, miguided and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the ouside while im hurting on the inside. I listen to others who wont listen to me. I walk on eggshells and i walk on fire. I believe in passion and true love. I am everything and nothing all at once.
 
Just keep smiling and pretending you're happy, and then maybe after you've convinced everyone else that you are, you can convince yourself
 
...remember that things happen for a reason and if it was meant to be..It would'nt have ended...we should not cry cuz it's gone... we should be happy that it happened. Many people touch our lives in different ways..some come for a while, others stay for a season and show us their magnificent essence for a purpose and then leave...and then theres the people that stay forever, which ultimately are the ones that count...so smile and cheer up
 
Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page.
 
Being happy doesn't mean that every things perfect,it just you've decided to see life beyond the imperfections.So,dont say your happy coz every things alright,be happy coz everything sucks but your doing just fine.
 
Only you can choose to be happy and no one else can do it for you, and no one can stop you from being happy.
 
294033_456319861094621_261600349_n.jpg
 
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe
 
Bernard M. Baruch
“Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch
 
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein
 
I like this one below...


Dr. Seuss
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
 
“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
― Robert Frost
 
Back
Top