neighbourly hatred and love. (closed to RobLovesMusic)

kimarchery

Experienced
Joined
Aug 6, 2011
Posts
46
The wheels of her car made a protesting sound as she sped down her pretty much empty neighbourhood road. Reaching her garage took only a few minutes . Lucinda slammed the door of her car, before stomping into her house. She had left the house just an hour earlier at seven in the evening, dressed to the nines. She wore a figure hugging black dress, underneath it were some sexy lingerie, and a pair of black stiletto heels. She kicked off her heels, poured herself some vodka and coke and took a huge gulp of it. Her blue eyes looked around the empty house, before landing on the speakers beside her television.

Lucinda had decided that she would blast some music. The redhead plugged her phone into the speakers, selected a song from her playlist and turned the volume up. Now, she lived in a quiet neighbourhood. She knew for a fact that most of the families were not in due to holidays or whatever other reason that they had told her but she couldn't remember. She had no clue if the troublesome man next door was around, but Luce never really cared what he thought. As the familiar words of the song came on, Lucinda danced around her living room. “Rising up! Back on the streets! Did my time, took my chances!” Lucinda sang her heart out to Eye of The Tiger by Survivor. Of course, she wasn't very on tune, but no one was here to tell her she sucked.

Oh no, she got rid of the man who told her she sucked. Well, he got rid of her, but Luce didn't want to think about that. He'd dumped her right on their first year anniversary. Tonight. That hurt the twenty seven year old more than anything. Her friends told her he had been cheating on her, but Lucinda refused to believe it. “Should have believed them!” She shouted, before shaking her body to the music. The curtains were open and the window was right in front of her. If her neighbour was at home, he might have a good view of her dancing in her tight black dress.
 
It was a drag-your-ass-home kind of day after the last maintenance call out in the boondocks. Jason vaguely knew the area where the customer’s business was located, and driving his 1988 Chevy Impala (silver exterior with red leather seats, an amazing gift given to him by his uncle two years ago for his 30th birthday) somewhat on instinct (GPS had been stolen from his glove box two days ago) Jason ended up having to spend an extra 20 minutes getting to the customer's office after taking the wrong exit off the interstate. “Dr. Schwartz” ended up being a skinny broad with a lousy paper jam in her new Toshiba XL6006 top-of-the-line copier/scanner/fax machine. Her annoyance about Jason arriving right at the end of office hours dissipated like sand through an hourglass when he quickly fixed her jam. His tight-fitting black t-shirt (revealing half of a lightning bolt tattooed under his sleeve) stretching over his broad-shouldered 6’ 1” frame, and his quick smile flicking under his wavy black, also gave Dr. Schwartz something to fantasize about as Jason wiped his hands and asked for some water. “Of course you can have a drink...let me help you” she replied with a flirty smile. Jason smirked at the thought of a quick wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am (but your skinny body just ain't my type), guzzled down the water, and left Dr. Schwartz staring at his faded Levi's slim-fit jeans and as he walked out to his car.

Pulling into his driveway around 7pm, Jason took his dinner from the back seat - a 6-pack of Bud and an ‘everything’ pizza pie - and walked to his front door, noticing his weed wacker laying on the lawn (yeah allright I’ll get to you later). The grass was getting a bit tall. But two brews and three slices later, Jason got into his arm chair and put up his pounding feet. After all the running around bullshit of the day caught up with him, he fell asleep on a dime.

His blissful nap was abruptly broken by loud music coming from somewhere outside. “What the fuck...” Jason mumbled as he opened his sleepy eyes and realized that the woman next door was cranking her music. Getting interrupted from his nap put Jason in a mood reminiscent of milk sitting in the sun too long. He walked over to the window wondering why in the world would any self-respecting adult be blasting “Eye Of The Tiger”, thinking how a song that got played to death back in the 80’s could actually be resurrected by that lame-ass teen show Glee. (Don't get me started!)

The sour mood motivated Jason to see if he could ‘return the favor’. Walking outside (and not worried that it was a little after 8pm) he picked up the weed wacker, primed it, choked it, flicked the switch on, and yanked the starter cord. It instantly started up (yeah I know how to keep these babies running) - Jason released the choke and revved up the engine a few times. Walking closer towards the property line he shared with his “Eye Of The Tiger” loving neighbor, he quickly and skillfully clipped the grass, revving the engine to max.
 
As Lucinda danced like a mad woman in her own house, she became aware of a noise that was interrupting her music. She flipped her hair back, running her fingers through them as she walked over to the window, hips still swaying to the music. The man next door was doing something to his lawn. She assumed that he was mowing his lawn. Or doing something to it. But why was the machine so bloody loud? Of course, Luce didn't realise that she had started it by blasting her music. “Idiot.” She muttered, switching off her music. The redhead took another gulp of her alcohol, before leaving her house.

She walked barefoot in her own lawn, heading towards the part where her neighbour was at. “You're interrupting my dancing, you horrendous man!” She yelled over the fence, not bothering if he could hear her over the sound of the machine. She could see him clearly from where she stood. “Seriously! All I want to do is to dance and ignore the fact that my boyfriend is an idiot! No, wait. He's my ex boyfriend now. But come on! I want to dance!” Lucinda continued. She wasn't drunk. A little tipsy perhaps. The redhead sighed loudly, before she sat down on her lawn, facing her neighbour's house. One of the thin straps of her dress had fallen off her shoulder, causing the dress to slip off and exposing more than what she would have wanted her neighbour to see.
 
Swinging the weed wacker back and forth near the fence that borders his property from her’s, Jason mulled over if (and how) his neighbor would react to this overt provocation of gas-powered engine noise not 10 yards from her house. Looking over, he’s now close enough to spy into her living room window and get a good view of...(hmmm what is this??) Jason’s eyes widen when he sees his neighbor dancing alone...dressed in a super-sexy tight black dress...her curvacious body rocking and swaying to the beat, her arms stretching up over her head, her red hair swinging against her back. His heart immediately starts to beat faster, and the feeling of sexual arousal is accompanied by the fast-growing bulge in his Levi’s. (wow I never realized how hot she was!) But Jason wasn’t ready to let go of his annoyance, even with the feeling of intense attraction building up inside. “I really can’t stand having my sleep interrupted...that’s fucked up” Jason says to himself, not even thinking that 7:00pm on a Friday night is not the time most people take a nap.

Jason sees his neighbor’s front door open and out she comes, walking (maybe a bit unsteady?) down her lawn right towards him, saying something that Jason can’t make out over the noise of the weed wacker. He notices how the tight dress hugs her hips...how she is wearing some kind of stockings but no shoes...that her legs are sexy-as-hell long and lovely...and when she comes nearer he sees her red hair...and that she has gorgeous deep blue eyes. Jason’s bulging cock is now throbbing strongly...

(Seems she’s saying something about a boyfriend...and how she wants to dance...)


When she suddenly sits down on the lawn, Jason realizes that his dance-happy neighbor been drinking a bit. It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to see that when someone is walking a zag and her dress slips off her shoulder when she flops down on the lawn, that she’s not completely sober.

“Hey...you allright?” he yells over the engine noise in her direction. When she doesn’t respond Jason realizes that she can’t hear him. “I guess I can kill this baby” Jason thinks to himself, then he flicks off the weed wacker, puts it down, and ambles over to the fence. Grass clippings are falling off his pants as he moves towards his neighbor who’s just sitting there on her lawn. Jason wipes the beads of sweat from his brow, then rests his arms along the top of the fence. “Do you always play your music turned up that loud when people are trying to sleep?” he asks nonchalantly. Then he points to the weed wacker. “I thought I’d make some ‘music’ myself just to let you know what a noisy-ass neighbor could be like” Jason continues, with a half-smile on his face, and a not-too-belligerent tone. “And by the way...you’re a pretty good dancer. Sorry but I couldn’t help seeing you rocking out next to your window.” Jason shifts his hips around, giving her a view of his bulging crotch. “My name’s Jason. We’ve met, but I can’t seem to remember your name”. He defty flicks his wavy black hair out of his eyes, points to his shoulder, and with a significant nod he motions with his head that her dress has slipped off her shoulders and is revealing a good view of her left breast and part of her areola.
 
Lucinda doubted the man had heard even a word she had said. Hell, she couldn't even hear what he was saying. For he was saying something. Luce could see his lips moving. She looked at his face, thinking to herself that he wasn't all that bad looking. She laughed to herself, before shaking her head. Perhaps if she saw him in the morning after she was sober, she might think differently. Yes, that was always possible. It took a while for her to realise that the noise was gone, and she glanced back up at her neighbour as he stood behind the fence.

She opened her mouth to reply, before he pointed to the machine he had been using just moments ago. “You're sleeping at this time? How old are you? Eighty? Why would you go to bed at eight in the evening?” Lucinda muttered. Was he trying to be nice? It seemed he was. But Lucinda might have something against all men at this moment in time. “I'm not noisy.” She protested, frowning a little. She added way too much vodka in her drink, it seemed. “Of course I'm a good dancer.” Lucinda said, not seeing where this conversation was going. She looked up at him to tell him exactly that but was momentarily rendered speechless when she saw the bulge in his jeans.

She stared at it for a while, something she certainly wouldn't have done if she was sober. “Well, that's a nice sized bulge you've got there.” She said bluntly. “Watching me dance did that to you? What if I had been naked?” The redhead asked, before catching sight of the actions he was doing. She tilted her head sideways, before looking down at her own body. “I'm Lucinda.” She told him, before pulling up the strap of her dress. Her nipple had stiffened in the cool air and she touched it briefly before speaking again. “And I'm sure you've seen this before. But do you get bored if you see a particular one too often? I mean, why? I'm a bloody good catch.” Lucinda said. “You! You don't know me and look at you!” She gestured to his jeans, referring to his erection.
 
So her name’s Lucinda Jason thought to himself Luce...Loose....Loose Lucinda went through his mind. He heard Lucinda mumbling something but couldn’t make heads or tails of what she was saying. From the irritated look on her face Jason got the feeling that she was insulting him in some way. Not that he was ever bothered by an irritated woman flinging a few insults in his direction. It actually gave him fuel for his fire. “So Lucinda, you’re not noisy, huh? Not even when you’re getting those perky titties licked, or when you’re getting fucked good and hard on the kitchen table?” he spoke with a straight-faced expression. “And yes, your sexy dancing did get me rock hard in a hurry. If you’d been naked I might have pulled out my cock and jerked off right then and there” he replied with his mattter-of-fact tone, looking straight into Lucinda’s deep blue eyes.

Seeing Lucinda touching her nipple through her dress caused his cock to stiffen and throb even more. Jason used his hand to shift his hardening rod so it had a bit more room to grow in his Levi’s. He did this with a slow, deliberate, provocative motion, all the while keeping his eyes locked on Lucinda. After seeing her pointing to his erection Jason deadpanned “Yeah you’re right, I don’t know you, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t want to jump this fence and give you the fucking that you’re dying for.”

Jason pondered how Lucinda would react...and at the same time, the lust was building in his blood. The neighborly conflict had jump started his batteries and Jason was now fully charged. He could only think about taking Lucinda and stripping off her clothes...tasting the skin of her naked body under that luscious red hair...sliding his fingers into her wet box...parting her ass cheeks with his tongue...

Jason deftly hopped the fence. He was on Lucinda’s side of the fence now. He leaned back against the fence, removed his shirt, and used it to slowly wipe the sweat from his body.
 
The man had a point there. Lucinda thought. She certainly was noisy then. “Maybe you'll find out one day.” Luce told him. “I'll be sure to scream extra loudly so that you can hear me.” The redhead stuck her tongue out at him. Yes, she was very mature indeed. But his words struck a chord within her. Boy, would she love to be fucked good and hard on her kitchen table. It would put the table to good use too. She felt her nipples slowly stiffen at his words. He said them as if he really would have jerked off to her dancing while naked. Meeting his eyes, Luce didn't doubt that he wouldn't have done it. She bit down on her tongue as she swallowed, imagining the man with his erect cock in his hand as he watched her dance.

Then he went and shifted, and Luce thought the bulge grew bigger. Yep, she was pretty sure it did. The way he moved with deliberation, how he did it ever so slowly made her realise that he wanted her to know he was doing so. It worked. Lucinda couldn't seem to take her eyes off him. Her gaze flickered up and down the man, but it was always locked on him. She was not expecting this to happen. He wanted to give her a fucking that she was dying for. For a brief second, Lucinda got angry, because what made him think that she was going to just let him fuck her. But then she thought of her ex boyfriend and how he didn't gave a damn about her. This was a man who wanted her. Why not let him fuck her? He did look like he could give her whatever she wanted.

She envisioned herself on her kitchen table, spreading her legs and inviting him to enter her. That didn't help her arousal to diminish one bit. Anything that didn't help? Jason jumping over the fence, taking off his shirt and revealing his upper torso in the process. “You're trespassing.” Luce informed Jason, her eyes once more fixed on him. She stood up, with the hem of her dress above mid thigh and nearly exposing herself to him. Pulling her dress down as she walked towards him, the redhead stopped beside him. Lifting a hand and poking his chest, she spoke. “I'm going to go back into my house and continuing my dancing. Maybe I'll be naked. Trespassers are welcome to join.” She gave him an impish grin, before walking back into her house. Two can play at this game.
 
Seeing Lucinda stick out her tongue made Jason chuckle. (How old is she?? She has the body of a sexy mid-20 year old babe but...but the mind of a 16 year old tease) He then instantly imagined her using her wet tongue on his chest, his ass, his balls...and his rock-hard shaft. “C’mon now Lucinda” Jason replied to her in his straight-ahead demeanor as her dress revealed the soft skin of her upper thighs “I’m not trespassing, just paying a friendly visit to my neighbor, bringing her a present - a mouth-watering surprise.” He licked his lips with relish, then, unexpectedly, got poked directly in the chest. Her provocative invitation to join her, combined with Lucinda’s funky grin, got Jason’s blood pumping even faster.

Jason watched Lucinda’s ass and hips swaying back and forth as she went back into her house. He followed, walking up her front step...just as he was about to go in he heard the music start up. Jason paused for a moment, then crossed her threshold and entered her home. Looking into the living room he could see Lucinda, but her back was to him and she was partly obscured by her couch. What he did notice was that her dress and stockings were in a pile on the floor...

Slowly Lucinda revealed her naked body to him from behind the couch. Dancing like a gypsy in a trance, she gyrated her hips, twirled her head, and let her beautiful red hair swirl around her body. Jason was mesmerized by her sultry movements, her long legs, her sweet ass... and he was caught up in the aura of her sexual energy.

“Damn Lucinda...so fucking hot...never seen anything like this before” Jason was at a loss for words. He wanted to do something in return, to show her what he could do...but dancing was not on his resume. So Jason unbuckled his belt, pulled down his jeans and briefs, took his hard cock in his hand and began slowly stroking himself, showing Lucinda his eight inch shaft as it grew stiff and red. Jaons knew that this would get Lucinda really turned on. He wanted to get her wet while she was watching him. “Mmmmm Lucinda do you like what you see? My cock is so hard for you. How about showing me what you’d like me to do to you.”
 
Back
Top