New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm Vendelle from the Netherlands. I'm 33 and while I've been reading stories on Lit for a while now, this is the first time I really check out this message board. I have little to no experience with BDSM at all, but I find it very intriguing and some of the stories out there really strike a nerve. I'm basically still searching and trying to find out where I stand with regards to BDSM. I feel I might be a submissive, but I'm still so new that I don't really know which form I'd like this to take. I'll be reading mostly and replying only if I feel I have something new to add, but I thought I'd introduce myself already so that you'll know who'll be lurking in the corner. ;)
 
Newb here, hello.

Like many others I lurk....a lot. I'm a bit shy and slow to post (also still trying to get the hang of the boards).

However, lately I've been posting here and there on the forums, so I thought I would give a little intro. My handle is dirtywilf but you can call me wilf ;) I am 30, happily married, and dabble in some aspects of BDSM. If you're into labels you can call me submissive (maybe with a touch of switch). The bondage aspect of the lifestyle is the draw to me--physical and mental. I also like having my photo taken, my husband indulges in this with me from time to time. Unfortunately life has gotten in the way so the last photo session was almost 6 months ago.

I first came to lit for the stories, then discovered the forums a few months ago. Now I frequent the forums more than the stories. I like the insight, ideas and inspiration that the community provides.

Life keeps me busy for the most part so I don't get as much Lit time as I would like.

So thats all for now--until i work up more courage/have more time to post :)

Have a beautiful day!
 
Welcome TinyDancer38

:rose:

Please exercise safety with PM's and online communication / information sharing.
 
Mine is a new face of sorts. I am new in some ways and recycled in others. Have enjoyed learning a lot about bdsm just from reading this forum tho I haven't had a lot of life experiences in it yet. .......yet ;)
 
Welcome Bux_fan

:rose:

No idea what city you are from as I don't follow any teams my nearest and dearests are not on. I generally can't stand spectator sports I'm more of a do-er.

I agree that anything two consenting adults do together is generally okay even if it's fucked up, (such as relationship dynamics which I see far to often) that's on them. LOL But sexually yes, totally agree.

FF
 
Welcome Goldeniangel

:rose:

How lucky you are to have a loving partner that does his best to give you what you want.

I totally understand the lure of fantasy and escapism. However, lately I'm questioning myself about this. How much more present could I have been for my family and friends if I were less into fantasy and escapism?

What do you think?
 
Welcome Vendelle

:rose:

Lurking is fine but the way most of us get to know someone on here is by reading what you post. So if the keyboard moves you, post away too.
 
Welcome Dirtywilf

:rose:

Do you have a pic thread on here? Or do you exercise more caution than that?
 
Hi

New guy here. Usually the more take charge type in the bedroom, and love my restraints and spanking tools, but I have become increasingly curious about how the other half lives. Dominant mature females have increasingly filtered into my fantasies. I don't know what you call this, but thanks for listening anyway.
 
Welcome Dirtywilf

:rose:

Do you have a pic thread on here? Or do you exercise more caution than that?

Thanks for the welcome :)

I don't have a pic thread here. I've thought about it, but I dont think I would be able to keep up with it, it seems as if it could be a lot of work.
 
Welcome Vendelle

:rose:

Lurking is fine but the way most of us get to know someone on here is by reading what you post. So if the keyboard moves you, post away too.

Thank you for the rose and for your kind words. I will most certainly keep that in mind (see? I'm posting again already :D).
 
Hi everyone

Hey everyone,

I've been visiting literotica for a few years now, but have only just joined the forum site.

I finally gave in and acknowledged my sub side a few months ago and have just started reading Screw The Roses. I will probably ask a whole load of newbie questions for which I apologise now.

Px
 
Thank you

I'm considering getting The New Bottoming Book but I'm just not sure if I'm going in a little too gung-ho. Also, I've heard that 50 Shades of Grey is a good start, but I've read the first few pages, and I just don't think it's for me.
 
I think 50 shades is likely to be stupid. It's also fiction.

The New Bottoming Book might be good but I understand bottoming so I was more interested in what I didn't understand and would rather read The New Topping Book. LOL I'm just like that.

:rose:

Thank you

I'm considering getting The New Bottoming Book but I'm just not sure if I'm going in a little too gung-ho. Also, I've heard that 50 Shades of Grey is a good start, but I've read the first few pages, and I just don't think it's for me.
 
new and quite shy

Hello i am 55 male from Wales uk.
I love reading erotic stories of all kinds, but i love to read the bdsm types both straight and gay stories.
It turns me on so much. i sometimes feel i am actually taking part.
It would be good if I could find out more about this.

I would say i am probably Curious an submissive and a total masterbater.
 
Welcome Bux_fan

:rose:

No idea what city you are from as I don't follow any teams my nearest and dearests are not on. I generally can't stand spectator sports I'm more of a do-er.

I agree that anything two consenting adults do together is generally okay even if it's fucked up, (such as relationship dynamics which I see far to often) that's on them. LOL But sexually yes, totally agree.

FF

Thanks for the welcome & shout-out. My only real limitation is that I will only do my "anything" with my lovely wife. We know how and what and when with each other's bodies and know there is no risk of disease or unplanned babies.

(Bux = Buckeyes)
 
10 minutes new

Hi everyone. Mr_confident1 here. Something I'm trying to achieve but am not yet. Anywho took me ten minutes to read how to even figure out how to post. Hope I did it right, if not I'm sorry. I just found this site and forum looking for clever ideas to write something that matches who I am. Well I'm 41, male, folicly challenged (bald), blue eyes, 230 fatness, getting divorced, apartment manager who works full time and more who takes care of my twin brother who is on the liver transplant list. I'm not so good at writing or grammar. Auto spell helps and/or gets it wrong. Lol. I'm getting divorced from a 17 yr marriage, together for twenty yrs. Never thought I would ever get divorced but when I left to help my brother she filed a divorce, threw a restraining order on my for her and my 14 yr old son. Her, her parents and I are all equal partners in a corporation in Montana where we have worked our assessing off working a hunting/fishing lodge near glacier national park. I put the corporation together and started the lodge and worked for 9 years day in and day out before the sun and home after the sun. For no pay. Well it was my dream and I set them up for the rest if their lives as long as they don't run it in the ground. Anywho, I like kink. Everything about it and want to try more. My wife wasn't the kinky kind but I always pushed her boundries. When we first dated u borrowed my friends hand cuffs and while she laid naked in my bed in mere seconds had her cuffed to the bed. Me thinking I'm being spontaneous and playful got my first lesson with my girlfriend, she's very cloustraphobic(spelt wrong). As she freaks out I try to calm her down and get the cuffs of this beautiful naked woman in my bed. Not good. As years go by and me still pushing and seeing where she will go we never got to far. Dildos hurt her until we found the percussion massager. Oh baby I could make her cum in minutes. Multiple orgasms. Ya baby!!! We mostly used kama sutra, blind folds, neck ties tied to the bed, hot wax, I gave her massages every night. Feather's were used a lot by both if us. She wouldn't try anal sex even though I tried and tried, sometimes making her mad. She would let me spank her some but didn't prefer it to much. Three years ago I over did it by trying to pull start a catapillar bulldozer pony motor and hurt my back. Two and a half years later and doctor after doctor they finally figure out I fractured a vertebrae. The meds I'm on for the nerve pain I have constantly cause erectile disfunction. Of all the years of our marriage my wife would never initiate sex. With my broke back and e.d. we started having rough times. So here I am living alone with my brother in his own apartment downstairs. I have dated a few women in the past year who weren't for me. I have decided to join the local bdsm group and went to my first munch. Excited to explore my sexuality I'm excited to live in an open relationship and find myself. So there is my whole life in a long ass post. Sorry. Lol. Is this a book? Ok I think I'm done. I'm sure you will be reading more of my rants. Howdy.
 
Welcome Mr_confident1

:rose:

I didn't read your post because it was a block o text. That sort of thing doesn't go over well here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top