breast bondage

Sweetdaisymae

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Posts
3,318
I poster on the How to thread but only got one response so I thought I would try here.
I am interested in trying some self tied breast bondage (there is no one to help) so I wondered if anyone does this, do you have any helpful hints about knots or did you use a video. And help greatfully received!
 
Hustler Hollywood

There are resources sexy girl for the information that you are seeking I work close to a "Hustler Hollywood" and they have all types of BDSM Lifetsyle related books and vids.......
 
moorning

try looking for shibarri,not sure if thats the right spelling.japan rope bondage.very hot.though i think very hard to do by yourself.
 
983_1000.jpg
 
try looking for shibarri,not sure if thats the right spelling.japan rope bondage.very hot.though i think very hard to do by yourself.

He or she means "Shibari." It's relatively easy to find instructions for it, but I think you'll find what you're looking for. You can probably manage some of the simpler knots yourself, though.
 
He or she means "Shibari." It's relatively easy to find instructions for it, but I think you'll find what you're looking for. You can probably manage some of the simpler knots yourself, though.

Thanks, I am very aware of having 10m of rope and getting it horribly wrong.
I don't think the style of binding in the picture would be easily achieved without help, it does look good tho.
 
I poster on the How to thread but only got one response so I thought I would try here.
I am interested in trying some self tied breast bondage (there is no one to help) so I wondered if anyone does this, do you have any helpful hints about knots or did you use a video. And help greatfully received!

No-one to help?
I am all for community volunteering... I'd even bring my own rope!
 
I'm Katie, I'm 18 years old, from Texas and am extremely submissive. I'm looking for a master/daddy/dominant male figure. Open to chatting about anything and everything! Ready to be owned and taken care of. Horny 24/7 and open to everything. 36Ds with very large nipples..

I suggest you post in personal ads, it is not good etiquette to hijack a thread
 

I love that scared look on her face, I've been there and loved it.

My ex-Dom had a pair of wide, velcro straps that he would wrap tightly around the base of my boobs when I was on all fours. Then, when I stood up they tightened even more. He would tie my elbows together, behind my back. By then my boobs were standing straight out with the nipples pointed 90 degrees apart and getting dark red. He didn't spare the crop, flogger or other toys on my taut boobs. I hope my new boyfriend likes to do this stuff too. I found at leats 100' of purple, 1" flat webbing in his closet. When I asked what it was for he said "To tie up nosy bitches, so they can be punished for poking around where they don't belong." I just smiled and put it back. I hope to see it again soon :D.
 
Kim Burly, I know what you mean about being bound as you describe, a ball gag and a flogger in skilled hands.... OMG! I love it. Ever try it with suspension? :D
 
Just wanted to say a big thanks for the help received.
Had my first attempt tonight and was able to adapt the 'Knotty Boys' harness to front fastening for ease and safety, then tried a simple rope bra.
Probably not the most perfect rope work in the scheme of things, but I was pretty happy with the results.
I probably won't get too adventureous on my own, maybe neater with practise ;)
 
Kim Burly, I know what you mean about being bound as you describe, a ball gag and a flogger in skilled hands.... OMG! I love it. Ever try it with suspension? :D

I've been tied up while having my boobs flogged/caned/whatever, but if you mean by suspension, actually hanging by my arms, no, that is very painful for me for more than a couple of minutes at a time. I do love the dangling sensation with my feet completely off the floor. I'll tell you what I do have in my basement is an inversion table. Let your man turn you upside down and go to work on the underside of your boobs, it's a very tender area. It is a lovely reminder of the activities and your welts rub against the cups of your bra the next day. Is it me, or is it hot in here all of a sudden:devil:? I've been put on notice that I will not be granted permission every time I call my boyfriend and ask if I can pleasure myself, but it's worth a try, right? :cattail:
 
Back
Top