The Trumpbad Thread

15894881_1384628128296904_2246040326449490325_n.png
 
This morning on my Sirius XM, my favorite channel 053 is called Chill.

They seem to have started a new slogan: Make America Chill Again!

I laughed & laughed. Great kick for the day.
 
Remember when Trump needed to go to his safe space because he might have to deal with black people on MLK Day? What will his excuse be next year?

Bot, I watched you get absolutely shredded earlier in this thread. Man, you are fucking pathetic!
 
In other news, Dr. Joseph Mengele had his Senate hearing today for HHS:

P000591.jpg


And yesterday, Billionaire Gay Conversion & Focus on the Family Radical Right Wing Evangelical Betsy "Single-Handedly Destroyed Detroit School System" DeVos LIED under oath when she said she was not on the Board of her mother's radical right wing foundation.

She said teachers need guns in schools "to protect against Grizzly Bears," and has never had any experience teaching or running a trillion dollar agency.

Her billionaire family owns a company for consolidating student loan debt and another for private online K-12 school, but hey, no conflict of interest there.
 
15994761_1927415230812015_3499750040959850973_o.jpg


Simply put, Betsy DeVos has been nominated to be Secretary of Education because she married into the Amway money and spread it around to enough Republican politicians to get them elected so that they would carry out DeVos family enterprise of turning public education over to private profiteers and turning the political commons into a theocratic yard sale open to the highest bidder. She and her family contributed substantial sums to 10 of the 12 Republicans who were sitting on the committee that was vetting her Tuesday night.

It was low, insulting burlesque and a revolting dumbshow of the arrogance of monied ignorance. I think we're all going to have to get used to that kind of thing.
 
First you explain to the class who she is.


QUOTE=BotanyBoy;83243952]How is she a dramatic threat to public school students?


Yea I didn't think anyone had an answer. :cool:[/QUOTE]
 
First you explain to the class who she is.

I don't do anything for people too stupid to use the quote function, and if the "class" doesn't know who she is that's their problem.


How is she a "dramatic threat" to public school students?

Name the threat, specifically, or you're full of shit.
 
I'm not convinced you know. Or care. Who is she, and what is her record?

Otherwise you're just a slanty- eyed TROLL.


I don't do anything for people too stupid to use the quote function, and if the "class" doesn't know who she is that's their problem.


How is she a "dramatic threat" to public school students?

Name the threat, specifically, or you're full of shit.
 
I'm not convinced you know.

I don't care what you're convinced of.

If you can't specify the threat she poses you're full of shit.

Otherwise you're just a slanty- eyed TROLL.

Yes, turn the racism up now that you got caught posting bullshit you can't even begin to explain, how very Trump of you. Wait Trump didn't even say anything that racist....

You've sunk yourself lower than Trump on the racist scale, congrats!! :D
 
You sit in your little hidey hole and take aim on what other people say. Very passive aggressive. You never come forth with ideas or arguments on your own. It's always passive and reactive. Very BONSAI of you. You're nothing but a troll.

Trust me, I know Betsy De Vos. I'm quite prepared to have a discussion about her, but not with a little shitty chinky troll. Convince me you're not.

Again, who is she and what is her record?

Also, read up on her hearings.

QUOTE=BotanyBoy;83246372]I don't care what you're convinced of.

If you can't specify the threat she poses you're full of shit.



Yes, turn the racism up now that you got caught posting bullshit you can't even begin to explain, how very Trump of you. Wait Trump didn't even say anything that racist....

You've sunk yourself lower than Trump on the racist scale, congrats!! :D[/QUOTE]
 
You sit in your little hidey hole and take aim on what other people say. Very passive aggressive. You never come forth with ideas or arguments on your own. It's always passive and reactive. Very BONSAI of you. You're nothing but a troll.

Trust me, I know Betsy De Vos. I'm quite prepared to have a discussion about her, but not with a little shitty chinky troll. Convince me you're not.

Again, who is she and what is her record?

Also, read up on her hearings.

Look at all that deflection....exactly what I thought you would do.

Asking you to explain your position isn't being a troll.

If you can't specify the threat she poses you're full of shit.

What "dramatic threat" does she pose to public school students?

Can you or can you not support your post?
 
Last edited:
Betsy DeVos displayed her ignorance of basic education issues.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...cy-question/a454JPmoPx4v4kJtCv2mIO/story.html
Senator Al Franken, a Democrat from Minnesota, delivered one of the biggest blows to DeVos when he asked her for views on using testing to measure growth or profiency.

“I think, if I’m understanding your question correctly around proficiency, I would also correlate it to competency and mastery, so that each student is measured according to the advancement they’re making in each subject area,” DeVos said.

“Well, that’s growth. That’s not proficiency,” Franken replied. “I’m talking about the debate between proficiency and growth and what your thoughts are on that.”

DeVos said she was “just asking to clarify,” shocking Franken and prompting him to go on the offensive.

“It surprises me that you don’t know this issue,” he said, “and Mr. Chairman, I think this a good reason for us to have more questions.”
 
The last person on the GB board that I would associate with this site, posted a link with Pink news, led me to this article.

Trump’s nominee for Education Secretary is facing accusations of lying during her confirmation hearing – after claiming her 13 years as VP of a charitable trust that funded anti-gay activism was a “clerical error”

:eek:

Betsy DeVos, the mega-rich daughter of billionaire Prince Corporation founder Edgar Prince and daughter-in-law of Amway billionaire Dick DeVos, has been nominated as Education Secretary despite having no experience in education.
In her confirmation hearing earlier this week, the prospective cabinet member denied having any authority within her family’s Prince Foundation, which gave more than $10 million sent Focus On the Family, a Christian group that advocates gay ‘cure’ therapy.
Pushed in the hearing, she had insisted a statement listing her as the foundation’s vice president was “a clerical error”.

When Senator Maggie Hassan asked her to clarify whether “the listing that you were vice president was incorrect”, Mrs DeVos replied: “That is correct.”

The Intercept has since claimed she “lied to the Senate”, revealing that Prince Foundation tax filings show she was a vice president of the foundation for 13 years, dating from 2001 to 2013.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/01/1...ror-for-13-years-of-ties-to-anti-lgbt-groups/


It is hard to believe that Mrs. DeVos could be listed as vice president of the Prince Foundation for 13 years and yet have no involvement with, or knowledge of, the millions of dollars ine donations made to anti-LGBTQ groups that promote intolerance,” Hassan said, in an email Wednesday. “For Mrs. DeVos to try to explain away these donations by claiming that her title was simply a ‘clerical error’ is concerning, to say the least.”

During the time DeVos was listed as an officer, the Prince Foundation gave $5.1 million to Focus on the Family, an advocate of “conversion therapy” — counseling designed to make gay, lesbian, bisexual or queer people become straight. The same group has railed against anti-bullying programs that even mention homosexuality as a covert way to introduce sexual orientation to children.

The organization also poured $6.1 million into Family Research Council, a conservative think tank labeled as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center for saying such things as homosexual men are more likely to engage in child sexual abuse than heterosexual men.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...3-year-clerical-error/?utm_term=.22bfa9f9d05a
 
By being a dramatic threat to public schools.

That's what I thought....more bullshit hysteria none of you can explain or back up with anything other than your feelings.


A racist "fuck white people" article from Salon......shocking. :rolleyes: but not really.

Salon forgot to explain how exactly voucher programs are racist, because they like you are full of shit.
 
Don't know what kind of President Trump will be, but I'm very happy he "outed" the FAKE NEWS. Let's have real people reporting real news, and not Government directed "spin".
 
Back
Top