Subbing a Husband (closed)

shizzz

That one guy
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Posts
11,511
Subbing a Husband (open to one Lady)

Lance looked down at his phone as he tugged it out of his pocket. It was Jim

He set down the water bottle and toweled
Off his face. He was calling in the middle of a set, but he was his best friend

"Hey Jim. What's up?" he asked. The following conversation that ensued lasted for a half an hour, but the end result was that his wife kaitlyn had a business trip, and she needed her spouse there. Jim himself had a busy project that week. So instead
If disappointing his wife, he thought that Lance could stand in for him. Lance himself had just finished a big project at work, and had some
Vacation time built up anyway. Why not spend it on a free vacation to some resort

And if course there was kaitlyn, she had a body to die for, and was sweeter then a button. He would have done it even if Jim hadn't promised to make it up to him some day

So he just needed to show up at their place Sunday afternoon
For the quick drive there, only few hours in the car

He hung up the phone. Looked at himself
In the gyms massive mirrors. He wasnt a beef head, but his body was well laid muscle. At 31 he had short jet blak hair, an athletes frame, tones and taught. He stood 6'2 and weighed 200 pounds. His cool blue eyes smiled back at him

He couldn't have imagined a better way to spend a week if vacation time! He would be there tomorrow afternoon all packed up, and Jim would spring the suprise on her that morning. As of now she was assuming that Jim could go. Hopefully he wouldn't be too pissed to be spending that time with Lance
 
Last edited:
Kaitlynn

Kaitlyn stood looking round the room considering her packing. On the bed was a pile of her clothes and a smaller pile that she had selected for Jim. She couldn’t believe that he had tried to get out of accompanying her on her business trip. She had raised this with him months before! True, the timing had been brought forward due to the success of her product launch and chances were that if the week went well there may already be possibilities of developing the line.

With a smile she turned and went to the draw and took out her sexiest bikinis, a sarong and then turned to a nearby draw to search out her sunglasses. She knew that Jim wasn’t into keep fit or health regimes or even interested in spas or spa treatments even though that was in fact her line of business.

She halted, an unrealistically high pile of clothing now in the centre of the bed. At this rate there would be no room for Jim’s clothes! Not that she was hoping he would be wearing too many - during the day at least. Sure things might be more formal in the evenings, but during the day there was any amount of leisure activities to indulge in, not least the pool, sauna and hot tub that she hoped to get Jim into rather than losing him to the golf course for days on end. And for her part ... her role would be mainly social and would of course necessitate that she indulge in the spa treatments for which she was producing products ... all in the interests of market research and quality control ...

”That you hun?”

She called as she heard the front door open and close.

Hopefully her husband would be in a more receptive mood and would finally be ready to select which clothes he was going to take along with them and then ... perhaps she'd need him to get the spare suitcase out from the top of the wardrobe...

b688561c0b2f2ba00c2501dfb61eeccd.jpg


Kaitlynn
 
Last edited:
Lance met up with Jim before the two of themswing by his house. Lance had been told to have all of the appropriate attire for this little vacation. Since Kaitlynn worked in the spa industry, of course the conference was going to be in a tropical location with a world famous spa. Lance was excited

THey pulled up, and Lance grabbed all of the things out of the trunk, takng his bags over to the car, setting them in the back seat just as Jim headed in. Lance was only a few minutes behind, he had forgotten his bag in Jim's car and had to return for it. By the time he got in, Kaitly n came down the steps, a little on the pissed side. So Jim hadn't told her. Great.

"Hey Kaitlyn!", Lance piped in excitedly as she gave him a a quick glare, but Lance was determined to make this work.

"I really have to thank you for being willing to take me. I have never really gotten a chance to get all pampered up. I thinkn I could use a week at a spa" he said with a grin, "and as an expert I expect you to point out all thebest perks to get" he said with a wink, just as Jim came down the stairs with her bag

Lance quickly grabbed it, adn the keys from Jim, heading out to the car.

"I'll let you say your good byes, adn be waiting in the car for you" he siad to Kaitlyn adn gave Jim a nod, then got the hell outta there!
 
”What do you mean you’re not going!?!”

Kaitlynn couldn’t believe what Jim was telling her.

”You know how important this is to me! And they’re expecting me to bring my husband with me! You know I thought it would be some down time for us ... things have been so ... “

Everything she said was cut short or hushed. There was something more. Something he wasn’t saying.

”Lance!?! Wait a minute... what has Lance to do with this?”

She couldn’t believe it! Not only was Jim not coming with her, but he had arranged for Lance to attend in his place ... AND ... Lance was downstairs... NOW!!!

”It’ll be a long time before I forgive you for this Jim Mason.”

She told him in an angry hiss before throwing his clothes on the floor and tipping the entire pile of those selected clothes into her suitcase.

”You can close that and bring it down for me.”

She told him turning to grab her bag and head down the stairs.

“Hey Kaitlyn!”

Kaitlyn was in no mood to talk and in no mood to take Lance with her on this trip. Sure she knew him quite well, though she had never really seen him without Jim being around. The two had been inseparable in the past, so how could she object to their continuing friendship? But THIS! This was taking friendship way too far.

“I really have to thank you for being willing to take me. I have never really gotten a chance to get all pampered up. I thinkn I could use a week at a spa ... and as an expert I expect you to point out all the best perks to get”

They both glanced behind her as Jim brought down the suitcase.

”Don’t thank me Lance. It was all Jim’s idea ... as no doubt you well know ... “

She told him gaining only slight satisfaction from his quick exit.

”So ... you’re working on your ‘project’?”

She questioned her husband coldly.

”Must be quite something since it’s more important than your marriage ... “

She put her hand up as he started to protest.

”Save it.”

She told him and turned heading for the door without further comment.
Shesaw Lance look towards the house as she approached her car and noted the two men exchange glances. Choosing not to comment, she advanced to open the boot and check her case was safely stowed. She frowned as she saw what must be Lance’s luggage, but again made no comment.

Extending her hand towards Lance, who accordingly gave her the car keys, Kaitlyn secured the boot and walked around to the driver’s side, stowing her bag on the back seat before she settled in, silently securing the seatbelt as Lance slid into the passenger seat beside her.

Pulling away without acknowledging her husband watching she indicated and accelerated out into the traffic. A single glance to the side before she addressed him.

”Lance ... ?”

She waited until she had gotten his attention.

”This isn’t just some goofy spa vacation. This is my business. It’s important to me ... “

She focused on the road as she continued.

” ... so whatever your arrangement with Jim .... don’t fuck it up for me, ok?”

It wasn’t in her nature to swear, much less be anything less than sweet and welcoming whenever Lance had visited, but she was angry at Jim’s lack of consideration and respect and hurt by the way he had exploited the whole situation. She bit her lip and blinked away tears that threatened and vowed NOT to think of her husband for the rest of the week ...
 
He was not excited about this ride now. The look on her face when she came out, the stolid way she demanded the keys, and the complete lack I words made Lance suddenly regret the entire thing

Jim had deduced him with the idea of a spa vacation with a spa business, and it sounded perfect, but this pissed of Kaitlyn was not the way to start it

She quickly and curtly had them underway, and Lance roiled in the awkward silence that she finally broke

"I know" lance replied as she explained this was not a vacation

"Look Kaitlyn. I am here to fill Joms shoes. Whatever you needed out of him, that's what I am here for. I am doing him a huge huge favor. So feel free to put me to work a little. Besides I think it's probably fair to say that I will take this more seriously than Jim would" he told her as he looked at her, praying to see the hard lines of her cherubic face soften. For such a beautiful woman anger
Did not fit her at all

He cleared his throat as he turned to her, decoding that the best way to put her at ease was to put her to work

"So lay it on me. What's the agenda, I mean what are you gonna need me to do? What kind if schedule can I predict. I know it's serious to you. So let's take it serious" he said as he pulled a little notepad out of his bag and a pen from his pocket

"I know this is work for you, but I hope you can relax a little too. So if I gotta step it up a bit to do so, well I am game. So start shooting" he said as he thought he saw the lines o her jaw loosen a little
 
“I know. Look Kaitlyn. I am here to fill Joms shoes. Whatever you needed out of him, that’s what I am here for.”

She threw him a glance in the mirror but remained tight lipped.

”I am doing him a huge huge favor.”

So... despite the eager words about vacation this wasn’t where Lance wanted to be either. Great ...!

”So feel free to put me to work a little. Besides I think it’s probably fair to say that I will take this more seriously than Jim would”

She glanced at him at that. It seemed he knew Jim well and that he was willing to ‘do his bit’, in support of his friend, no matter what the situation.

“So lay it on me. What’s the agenda, I mean what are you gonna need me to do? What kind if schedule can I predict. I know it’s serious to you. So let’s take it serious”

She saw him pull out a pad ready to take notes.

“I know this is work for you, but I hope you can relax a little too. So if I gotta step it up a bit to do so, well I am game. So start shooting”

She shook her head finding the sight of him sat there poised with pad and paper strangely amusing. She could not prevent a smile at the sight of his earnest expression.

”Look ... I’m sorry you got dragged into this... and I appreciate the support ... “

She smiled softly at the man at her side.

”You were no doubt expecting a real break and I can fix that for you ... with luck you’ll have a fun time ... you don’t need to do anything more than that ... “

The anger had finally started thawing. She would make some calls ... it would be easy enough to alter the arrangements ... then at least the man beside her would have a good time and she... well she would try and salvage what she could ...

Despite her words, however he still seemed eager to help her.

”There’s really nothing you can do ... “

She told him finally, her tone sad rather than angry now.

”I knew Jim wasn’t paying attention to what this week was about... what I needed was my husband ... this was all about making connections with the parent company... sure I have some products to introduce and seminars to lead, but this was more about getting to know the people who invest in this chain of resorts. Aside from sales and product integrity they don’t support projects blindly. Part of their screening process is face-to-face meetings with ‘key players’ in their investment projects. That was one of the main reasons I’d asked Jim along. Foreign investors tend to be twitchy if they suspect all is not rosy maritally or family wise ... “

She sighed heavily as she indicated to pull off the road and into the service area. It was one thing turning up without her husband and quite a different one turning up with a strange man in his place. That would be the kiss of death on the funding possibilities for her project! It would have been easier turning up alone. It just showed her once again how little notice Jim had been paying to her of late.

”Don't worry, I'll make all the arrangements so you have a great time .. "

She reassured Lance. In many ways he had been as deceived by Jim as she had she concluded.

"I may be minus one attentive husband ... but ... I still have my charm ... “

She chuckled despite herself and took out her mobile to dial the resort and make the necessary amendments.
 
Last edited:
He sighed as she pulled over. The tone in her voice was one of defeat, and that was not what she was going to need for this

"No" he siad in a much sterner voice. "Don't go making any strange arrangements. If what they need to see is marital stability, then we have to be married. We both know that Jim woul eventually feel like a total adn utter ass if this didn't work out for you. FOr this week I am your husband. Got it" he siad as he reached out and pulled the phoe away from her ear

"Kaitlyn. I am not some complete stranger. I think that after all this time I know you well enough that we can pull this off." he said as he gave her his charming smile

"I am not without my own charm after all, besides most of the time you won't need me, how hard will it be to pull off an evening or two?" he asked as his tone became serious again

"Come on lets make this work. DOn't let Jim's fuck up become a fuck up for you. I am here, I am dashing adn charming, adn for a week I am yours to do with as you please" he said as his voice switched back to that playfull charm

"Come on !"
 
“No. Don’t go making any strange arrangements.”

The tone of his voice halted her in ‘mid-dial’..

”If what they need to see is marital stability, then we have to be married.”

She shook her head mutely, but he continued to insist.

”We both know that Jim would eventually feel like a total and utter ass if this didn’t work out for you. For this week I am your husband. Got it?”

She marvelled at the loyalty he was showing to Jim and allowed him to take the phone out of her hands.

“Kaitlyn. I am not some complete stranger. I think that after all this time I know you well enough that we can pull this off.”

She smiled tentatively speculating for the first time as to whether what he suggested was even possible ...

“I am not without my own charm after all, besides most of the time you won’t need me, how hard will it be to pull off an evening or two?”

It could work, but ... she still wasn’t sure.

”I don’t know Lance.. I ... “

He cut off her protest.

“Come on lets make this work. Don’t let Jim’s fuck up become a fuck up for you.
I am here, I am dashing and charming... “


She chuckled at his words and marveled at how confident he sounded about their ability to pull off the whole deception.

” ... and for a week I am yours to do with as you please” ...”

She blushed at his words.

”Be careful what you offer there ... “

She warned softly seeming to consider seriously for the first time.

”We couldn’t pull this off....?”

It was more a question than a statement.

”We’re not strangers, but ... you’re always with Lance so ... “

She blushed anew wondering what Jim had told Lance about their relationship and if he shared any intimate information with his best friend.

”I really don’t think we should ... “

Again he urged her.

“Come on !”

For long moments she was held in the agony of indecision.
They would be thrown together more than she had imagined, but perhaps after an initial meeting there would be very little to attend as a couple? It wasn’t as if they had met Jim before ... and were unlikely to meet him again in the near future ...
And Lance was charming and personable ... in some ways more so than Jim...

”Okay ... “

She finally conceded.

”As long as you’re sure you can stick with the charade for the entire time?”
 
He smiled as she finally gave in

"Charade? are you kidding me? An old bachelor like myslef actually likes hte idea of being married. Besides i ahve landed me quite a catch" he sadi wiht a wink adn nudgng her with his elbow

"We have to commit to this thing too, just all the touchy feely stuff. Maybe a kiss or two here and there." he said as he thought about it

"Jim told me to do whatever it takes, adn I menat what I said about being willing to do whatever you need" he said as he looked down the road

"Now come on lets get going, we ahve a flight to catch" he said putting his hadn on her thigh adn giving it a gentle pat, he might as well start breaking some of the barriers and getting used to this. He even gave her leg a lttle squeeze. it was frm adn slender, toned, not what he had expected of a business woman

"Might as well get used to the general touchy feely stuff too" he siad givng her another wink, then gesturing at the road ahead

"Come on baby doll, lets roll"
 
"Charade? are you kidding me? An old bachelor like myslef actually likes hte idea of being married. Besides i ahve landed me quite a catch"

She laughed at his joke partly in relief that the situation had been resolved, well as best it could be.

"We have to commit to this thing too, just all the touchy feely stuff. Maybe a kiss or two here and there."

She nodded seeing the sense in his words.

"I guess so ... "

He continued to reassure her.

"Jim told me to do whatever it takes, adn I menat what I said about being willing to do whatever you need"

She frowned slightly.

"I bet he did ... perhaps we'd best not mention Jim from now on?"

She told him.

"No matter how this goes, I still have to deal with him when I get back home. I know you two are best friends and I'm grateful that you're gonna help me out with this ... but that does not get Jim off the hook ... "

She told Lance bitterly.

"Now come on lets get going, we ahve a flight to catch"

Her eyes widened in surprise as his hand touched her thigh and squeezed her leg.

"Might as well get used to the general touchy feely stuff too.
Come on baby doll, lets roll"


She laughed in amusement at that.

"Baby doll!?!
I'm wondering what kind of husband you're going to turn out to be Lance ...
Ohhh and I guess we can sign in using your surname... we can say that Mason is my maiden name... "


Her mind was racing with the logistics.

"Yes.. that should work ... "
 
"Certainly " he said as she really got on board

"Jim who. Im your husband " Lance said with a grin, leaving his hand on her thigh for a moment. She really did have nice legs. He was finding the way she reacted a little fun. He could feel her tense up when he touched her

"Your really going to have to get used to some of this you know" be said, finally lifting his hand from her thigh. A d shifting in his seat, he looked over at her admiring her. She really was gorgeous. Golden blond hair, penetrating eyes, full pert breasts, and he found himself staring. He was taking a lecherous moment imagining her topless. Yes this was going to take some time to get used to, he thought as he pulled his eyes from the swells of her breasts

"It's gonna take some getting used to for me to" he admitted as he patted her thigh again, enjoying that first twitch, but she soon relaxed

"So tell me. Are there any coworkers in gonna have to fend off of you. Surely you have some office admirers"
 
“Jim who. Im your husband “

They exchanged grins, but she became aware of his hand on her thigh once more. The touch seemed so unfamiliar, so .... wrong ... and he sensed her reaction.

“Your really going to have to get used to some of this you know”

She blushed feeling as if she had been ‘caught out’/

”I know ... it’ll probably be easier once we get there ... “

At least she hoped it would be she mused totally unaware of the lascivious look that Lance was casting over her body.

“It’s gonna take some getting used to for me to”

His hand was on her thigh again, but his admission reassured her.

”I know Lance and ... don’t think I’m not grateful ... I just need to get my head round it all ... nothing like a lastminute-bombshell to play with your head... “

She commented referring to Jim, but refusing to refer to him by name now they had agreed that the reality of him no longer existed.

“So tell me. Are there any coworkers in gonna have to fend off of you. Surely you have some office admirers”

For a brief moment she eyed him with suspicion. Was he truly joking or had Jim asked him to check up on her. She gave a sigh of exasperation. Did it count if she ‘thought’ her husband’s name? She was sure it did.

”No ... no fending off ... “

She responded smoothly enough.

”Perhaps I should be worried about you flirting with some of the talent we’ll have there this weekend ...?”

She worried briefly about what might happen if he did indeed find a girl he wanted to hook up with. He had promised her to play husband, but if the opportunity arose ... well ... she would have to deal with that when and if it happened. She was sure he would be discrete.

”Madeleine is the Directrice of the spa complex. She’s striking, but fierce-looking at least when you first meet her. I guess you’ll notice how Maxim adores me ... “

She shot him a sassy grin.

”But then so does his partner Ryan.”

She chuckled fondly thinking of the interplay between the two.

”Jim’s never met any of them ... he’s never really gotten involved with the people on this project and I don’t think I’ve given them any specifics so you have a blank canvas to work with.

She returned the phone to her bag and turned the key in the ignition.

”I guess we’d best get on our way ... “

She grinned.

”Unless my husband has other ideas?”

She teased...
 
he smiled at her little quip

"Well there is nothing like inner office politics to get a husband all jealous. " he told her as he looked her over again. there was indee things he would rather do, as a husband that is.


"Well as your husband I think getting to our flight is more important, adn if you keep teasing like that maybe I will make you regret it" he siad as he gave her another nudge

"Now lets get going before you rbutton pshing gets you in trouble, we have a flight to catch to get to an exotic hotel which apparently has some bomb ass spa set up" he said as he leaned back, trying to get comfortable, trying to keep his hadns off of her

"As for me being a bad hubby, well don't worry. I'll do my best to make them jealous, but that is it. Becaus I am sure that you can keep your man in line, adn i bet all of your office buds would think the same" he told her as he looked out of th side window, noting the reflection giving him a discrete way to examine the seatbelt seperating her round chest, adn once again his mind delved into the gutter

"So tell me about your line then, I figure I should know somehting, or at least how mch time you have been spending at work instead of home with me." he asked as he plled his eye from the window, tis was no good. he wasn't supposed to think of his buddies wife like this, but then again....she was his wife now?
 
“Well there is nothing like inner office politics to get a husband all jealous. “

Despite her earlier suspicions nothing indicated that Jim had asked him to check up on her.

“Well as your husband I think getting to our flight is more important, and if you keep teasing like that maybe I will make you regret it. Now lets get going before your button pushing gets you in trouble, we have a flight to catch to get to an exotic hotel which apparently has some bomb ass spa set up”

Pulling out and into traffic again she burst out laughing.

”Me? Me teasing!?!”

She shook her head giggling as the car made headway.

”I have nowhere near started yet ... “

She quipped giving him a sassy look finding it easier to be with him than she had imagined.

“As for me being a bad hubby, well don’t worry. I’ll do my best to make them jealous, but that is it. Because I am sure that you can keep your man in line, and i bet all of your office buds would think the same”

She chuckled but made no comment. In truth though she had met Lance frequently she had no idea about what kind of character he was. The fact that he and Jim were so close was reason enough to recommend him to her, but this was a totally different situation.

“So tell me about your line then, I figure I should know something, or at least how much time you have been spending at work instead of home with me.”

Kaitlyn considered deciding what to tell him.

”Well ... the brand name is Soie... silk ... the range is used throughout the spa we’re going to. The luxury end of the line has sold really well and is getting a good reputation. I’m also trying to promote more of a ‘treatment range’ with the same natural ingredients but in a waterbased gel to aid application. They’ve just started piloting these products - strictly a trial basis. The aim of this week is to evaluate their use and link the two levels of the line and hopefully get more financial backing to continue with the treatment products and possibly develop a third mid-priced product strand.”

She glanced across to see if he was bored yet, but he seemed to be listening.

”Best case scenario would be for them to take existing products and feature them across their chain of spa resorts ... that is as well as funding further product development.”

She shrugged and laughed.

”Never hurts to aim high, right?”

Her voice was light, but her eyes shone with excitement. She had worked hard on this and had confidence in her products. With Lance’s support she might just pull this off.
 
"You haven't even started yet huh? Well I better be on my guard then" he said before she began to explain her work

"Wow I bet you have been putting a ton of hours in then too. It sounds pretty cool then. Here before long your gonna be a big shot aren't you?" He asked as they headed off to the airport, pulling up and parking before long. They got out of the car and gathered their things, heading into the kiosk to check in and check their bags. It want long before they found themselves settled in the plane, airborn and on route. The plan wasn't to crowded and they had an extra seat to themselves on a side of the plane. He lifted the armrest up so it wouldn't be in the way

"So tell me darling" he said as he put a hand on her thigh again, slowly rubbing it, noticing that instant of tensing, but it passed much quicker this time

"When am I going to know that you've started teasing me?" He said with a devilish grin

"After all as your husband, I would assume its quite often, and cruel"
 
“Wow I bet you have been putting a ton of hours in then too. It sounds pretty cool then. Here before long your gonna be a big shot aren’t you?”

She shrugged modestly. In her particular industry she was already developing a name for herself. It was gratifying to hear Lance’s comments and that he realised that this actually was a big deal. Jim seemed only to value the business he was involved with and his salary. It was refreshing to be given some real credit for what she had done lately.

The journey from then on passed companionably. They exchanged comments now and then, but actually found the silences between them were no longer marked by that earlier tension. They showed their respective passports and finally got onto the plane without having to offer any charade or explanation as to their relationship.

It was almost a relief when the plane took off and made it impossible to turn back from the journey or their intended plan.

“So tell me darling ... When am I going to know that you’ve started teasing me?”

His hand was on her thigh once more and after the initial surprise Kaitlyn found that she did not mind it.

“After all as your husband, I would assume its quite often, and cruel”

She laughed then.

”I definitely hope those are imaginings you’ve been having SINCE becoming my husband and not before... “

She mock-scolded him as she considered how easily this ‘role’ seemed to be coming to him.

”Oookay... if it’s teasing you want... how’s about this ....?”

She threw him a mischievous look before continuing.

”As this was supposed to be a romantic break for husband and wife ... when we get there you’ll find that we have the use of the honeymoon suite... including hot tub, 4-poster bed and any amount of romantic setting your heart could desire ... “

She chuckled at the irony of it all... Jim of course had had no idea, but he hadn’t given her a chance to even try to persuade him to spend the week with her.

”... so ... how does that strike you, husband mine..?”

She shot him a mock sultry look.

”This could be a second honey moon ... “

Which had of course been her intention.

”Or... in our case.. a first... “
 
Her comment was slightly alarming. But alarming because it was frighteningly invigorating and exciting

"A suite huh. I like the sound if that! And a hot tub. Oh I could soak for days"
He said with a grin

"It sounds like a perfect honey moon... Honey" he said as he gave her thigh a squeeze, then deciding it was about time to start taking it to a new comfort zone. He leaned over and kissed her. Softly. On the lips. Just briefly

The glares that sent through his body was more alarming then anything else

He leaned back, and trying not to show how shocked he was

"How's that darling. Our first kiss on our first honey moon. I think in still winning this tease game" he said with again just as the flight attendant came up. Lance ordered a double of tequila. This was getting tense. But he knew it was only the beginning. If they had to be a happy couple. They had to be a couple first

"Anything for you dear?" He asked Kaitlyn with a grin
 
"A suite huh. I like the sound if that! And a hot tub. Oh I could soak for days"

His response relaxed her. He could have made any type of comment with sexual overtones but despite the circumstances things still felt comfortable between them.

"It sounds like a perfect honey moon... Honey"

She smiled sweetly at his words, not at all fazed this time by the touch of his hand on her thigh. As if he sensed her comfort levels had been raised, she found him leaning acorss and brushing her lips with a light kiss. Though it was over almost before it began and oh-so-casual, it stunned her slightly.

"How's that darling. Our first kiss on our first honey moon. I think in still winning this tease game"

She rallied her senses and parried his comment.

"Like I said, darling, I'm biding my time ... you'll know when I start teasing ... and when I do .... "

She shot him a sultry look thinking about the tiny bikinis and sexy negligees she had packed of course in anticipation of spending some intimate time with her husband.

She was unable to elaborate furhter as the flight attendant arrived and took Lance's order of double of tequila.

"Anything for you dear?"

She smiled sweetly.

"I hate tequila ... as you know hun ... so ... I'll have a virgin colada... "

She loved the taste of pineapple and coconut and much as she also loved white rum she decided that she would keep her wits about her ... at least until she had checked in and made initial contacts.
 
He simply nodded at her order. But once the attendant was gone, he returned her sultry stare. Of course it was horribly in effective. Carried none if the heat her smoky eyes had, and those lush silky lips of hers. Yeah he was in trouble

"Biding your time huh and no to tequila, I'll have to make a note of that" he said as he took a long pull on his drink, quaffing half the double at a go. Then he looked over at her, his eyes lingering in her round cheeks and classic features. She was such a round sultry frame, he thought as he gazed at her

"Well I just hope that there won't be much dancing. I'm afraid all my moves I picked up from all the clubbing I did" he said with a grin

"But I get your a force to be reckoned with on the dance floor. My only hope is that your a little bit rusty. That and I hope I brought the right clothes. But I'm sure you'll put me to rites, only after I have managed to soak in that tub for a while" he told her. Then he took his hand in his and leaned against her

"Happy honeymoon" he said with a cheesy grin. Then finished his drink, and closed his eyes

"I think I am going to try and get a little rest on this flight. I hope you don't mind darling" he said as he leaned against her. The feel of her, and the sent of her, making him feel oddly....snared.
 
“Biding your time huh and no to tequila, I’ll have to make a note of that”

He on the other hand was wasting now time in getting into his drink she noted, but there was no harm in that she conceded. He had actually entered into this whole situation with good humour and it occured to her for the first time that she might actually enjoy the week and the novelty of it.

“Well I just hope that there won’t be much dancing. I’m afraid all my moves I picked up from all the clubbing I did”

They exchanged a companionable smile.

“But I get your a force to be reckoned with on the dance floor. My only hope is that your a little bit rusty. That and I hope I brought the right clothes. But I’m sure you’ll put me to rites, only after I have managed to soak in that tub for a while”

She wanted to reassure him, to tell him how sweet she thought he was being about all this, but he continued.

“Happy honeymoon”

The grin was artificial, but the way he held her hand was something else entirely... something she thought it best not to explore at this moment.

“I think I am going to try and get a little rest on this flight. I hope you don’t mind darling”

She shook her head and responded in kind.

”Not at all hun ... “

She watched him quaff the rest of his drink and closed his eyes and seemed to relax instantly into sleep.

For a few moments she watched him, but soon turned her attention back to the situation she found herself in. She was still mad as hell with Jim and regardless of how things went she was going to make him suffer and then some when she got back home. But that was to come. What she really had to think about was the present and the charade she was going to act out over the coming week. Was she seriously going to pass Lance off as her husband? Could she do that to colleagues? If they had an inkling of what was going on her reputation and therefore her business would be worthless! And what of Lance? None of this was his fault and she had to admit there were worse men to be forced into an alliance with. They had always gotten on well enough, if at a distance. He had seemed to drift in and out of their lives, always spending time with Jim and acknowledging her presence as a factor to be dealt with rather than having pursued a friendship with her as well.

She sighed audibly and dipped into her bag and took out a few papers to check over, trying to work on them.
She envied Lance his easy-going nature and relaxed sleep, but above all she realised she was grateful for his willingness to play along perversely hoped that it was at least partly to support her rather than out of blind loyalty for Jim.

She must have dozed ... for it seemed no time at all when she felt a light touch on her arm and discovered that they were coming into land.
 
The attendant roused Lamce and Kaitlyn as the plane began taxiing to the gate

"We'll that wasn't a bad flight at all" he said with a smile as they gathered their things. He had dozed off fairly quickly, but really had needed some time to think. The more he heard about all the work she had been up to, the more frustrated he had become with Jim. All the stories he had heard from Jim were apparently horribly one-sided. All the griping he had listened to the nights they hung out, and even some of the less than noble nights at strip clubs made him even angrier. Kaitlyn was a hard working, great gal, and Jim deserved all the hell he was gonna catch from this. He had decided to really show Kaitlyn how a good husband would act. Jim had no idea how lucky he was. Maybe this was Lances turn for a little luck.

They gathered their stuff and as they exited the plane, he gave Kaitlyn a little playful swat in the ass to get going. A delightfully firm asss at that. He just winked at the look she have him

"Come on honey. There is a hot tub waiting for me" he told her with a grin. They headed out of the gate, where they were both suprised with a car and driver waiting

"Well you must be rather popular indeed" he said as the man loaded there bags and headed off to the resort

They drove around the island, seeing the gorgeous villas and blue waters, until he piled up in from of a massive resort hotel on the beach

"Well alright!" Lance said as he tipped the driver and took their bags in. The went to the front desk and checked in, the bell hop taking there bags

"So Sweety" he said as he put his arm around her slender waist and pulled her close

"You want me to head to the room? I'm sure there is somewhere you need to check in or something" he asked as he pulled her close for another kiss. This one lasty slightly longer on those lush full lips of hers, only slightly longer

"I'll meet you in our room" he had seen a sign for the convention off to the west wing when they came in and he knew she ja business to attend to. He let her go and headed to their room


The suite was massive an ornate. Several rooms, stocked bar. A massive master Ed with an amazing bathroom. Spa tub, shower stall the size if a walkin closet with a myriad of shower heads and a digital control for it all. There was also a large hot tub on the balcony over looking the ocean

He tipped the bell hop, stripped out of his clothes and tossed on his trunks, an hopped in te steaming water with a bottle of champagne on ice and 2 glasses. He spake in the hot bubbling water as he waited for his wife to come up
 
Feeling rested, despite her expectations to the contrary, Kaitlyn had to agree with Lance that the flight had not been that bad. It seemed now they had landed that Lance was fully in character and even dared swat her ass as they exited the plane. She threw him a warning glance, one that he completely ignored causing her to struggle to hold back her chuckle.

“Come on honey. There is a hot tub waiting for me”

She shook her head in mock exasperation.

”Just try and behave yourself...”

She murmured as she slid into the seat at the back and waited whilst he did the same.

“Well you must be rather popular indeed”

She smiled at the comment.

”Not really ... I was expecting a limo ...”

She told him sassily settling down in the back seat, to watch the scenery pass by and making no effort to put any distance between them as their bodies touched repeatedly due to the winding roads. Lance seemed impressed by the surroundings and by the resort, but of course Kaitlyn had been there before. Albeit briefly way back when she had delivered the presentation of her products. At that time she had arrived on an early morning flight and seen very little else than the board room and restaurant. True she had been given a tour before business commenced, but had really only had the briefest of glimpses of the extent of the facilities the resort offered.

”Ms Mason ... “

She told the receptionist watching as the girl ran her eyes down the register and then spotting her name hastened to accommodate her as rapidly as possible.

”Miss Mason, yes... of course ... your suite is all ready for you and I know that Mrs Gillespie was eager for me to notify her as soon as you arrived ... “


“So Sweety, you want me to head to the room? I’m sure there is somewhere you need to check in or something”

His arms had gone around her waist and the first light kiss was repeated, deeper and more sensual making her pulses race and momentarily putting her off balance.

“I’ll meet you in our room”

She barely responded and instead handed him the key watching as he headed off.of glimpses of the extent of the facilities the resort offered.

”So that must be the gorgeous husband of yours you’ve been keeping under wraps ...”

Came a stern sounding voice from just behind Kaitlyn.

”Maddie!”

The two women embraced and drew apart each assessing the other critically. Madeleine Gillespie was a striking woman of 40 something. Her auburn hair was always neatly secured in a chignon and her attire was always faultlessly formal. Her efficient appearance was directly reflected in the running of the spa facilities under her remit.

”About time you put in an appearance ...”

Kaitlyn rolled her eyes at the woman's comment.

”Now Maddie, you know how it’s been Ji... Lance hasn’t been able to get away before this... I told you how complex his projects can be ... “

Hoping the shrewd woman did not comment further, Kaitlyn continued.

”So ... how’s the week’s schedules turning out. I had the most recent outline faxed over. Is it right that Monsieur Simeon is not due to arrive for a couple of days yet?”

She knew this would throw the hook needed to start a list of lamentations re: the obstacles that had been thrown up in the face of Maddie’s brilliant organisations.

”So ... it seems we have time in hand ... let’s redraft the schedule so we can factor in some flexibility at the end should Simeon prove ... problematic ... “

It was half an hour later that Maddie insisted that Kaitlyn go settle into her room and not neglect her husband. They would meet up tomorrow at 10 am for a full tour of the spa and review of the products and then Kaitlyn would prepare for the Seminar that afternoon ... The evening Maddie insisted that they all have dinner together. She couldn’t wait to meet the much anticipated husband ...

With hugs and smiles Kaitlyn towards their allocated suite, somewhat troubled by the prospect of dinner with Maddie. She had every confidence in Lance, but Maddie was a canny individual and if anyone were to see through their charade, it would be her.

Entering the room, Kaitlyn cast an admiring glance over the room before lowering herself onto the sofa with a heavy sigh.
How on earth were they to carry this off for a whole week?
 
Lance heard the door open, and after not hearing her walk around he rose out if the hot tub and wrapped a towel around his body. He trudged inside with water dripping off the hard lines of his toned body. Thick muscles layered his chest and wrapped around his arms. His stomach was a ridged slab, of rippling muscles as he walked in

"Babe" he called out when he saw the blond hair an the head protruding over the sofa

"Kaitlyn, come on and have a soak in the jacuzzi" he said to her as she sat there. Come on, I can tell your stressing over something an I am telling you to relax" he said as he stepped up behind her, and unlike what him would do, he began to rub her shoulders

"Come out her and let the water loosen you up a bit. Who knows maybe you'll actually relax" he said feeling just how tense the muscles
In her sholders were

"You have to get yourself in the right state if mind. This is our first honey moon remember. So I want you to think like that. What does a wife do on her first honey moon coming back from a quick work trist?" He asked with a grin as he stepped back

"Don't say it, do it. You have to quit thinking this is an act. As an actor in it, you have to be the part. Now simply do whatever it is that you would do on a honeymoon" he told her

"I've got champagne out here. Come , join me
In the hot tub" he said as he took another step back, curious to see what she would do"
 
"Babe"

Kaitlyn heard Lance approaching.

"Kaitlyn, come on and have a soak in the jacuzzi"

She looked across at him and did a double take at the sight of him with just a towel wrapped round his body and hoped that he actually had something on beneath that towel.

”Come on, I can tell your stressing over something an I am telling you to relax"

She sighed softly as he began to run her shoulders.

"Come out her and let the water loosen you up a bit. Who knows maybe you'll actually relax"

He did have a point and upon a second glance it did seem a shame to waste such a lovely room.

"You have to get yourself in the right state if mind. This is our first honey moon remember. So I want you to think like that. What does a wife do on her first honey moon coming back from a quick work trist?"

She stood up then turning to see his grin. Before she could respond he interrupted her.

"Don't say it, do it. You have to quit thinking this is an act. As an actor in it, you have to be the part. Now simply do whatever it is that you would do on a honeymoon"

Since when did he get so smart she pondered as he turned to head out again.

"I've got champagne out here. Come , join me in the hot tub"

She shook her head and smiled tiredly.

”Ok.. ok… we have all evening to ourselves… I guess we can work things out a bit in that time … you go ahead and I’ll be right there … “

Kicking off her shoes, she picked them up and padded through to the bedroom, amazed at the vast double bed she tried to block Jim from her mind and instead pulled open the suitcase that was laid on a nearby couch and began to rummage through resisting the urge to put all her stuff neatly away and piling it around instead until she found the string bikini she was searching for.

Not quite brave enough yet to strip in that bedroom with Lance around, she slipped into the ensuite and pulled off her clothes shaking them out and over a chair before easing into the all to brief bikini. With a shrug she decided to throw caution to the wind and went out to join Lance.

”Where’s this hot tub then…?”

She queried as she went out to meet him..
 
Back
Top