Den of Angels (closed for wideeyedone and Blase)

Joel nearly cried out with pleasure, only holding back because he didn't want Julie to think he was distressed.

He had just enough presence of mind to thread his fingers into her hair as she worked.

Then he did moan.

"Oh, God, Julie," he breathed hoarsely.

"Julie, in your mouth..."

It sounded much more like a plea than a demand.

"In your mouth, Julie..."
 
Julie slid him out of her mouth, for just a moment. "I haven't ever.... but I want you to. Please..." She whispered before she took him back in her throat. She looked up at him with her sweet, doe eyes. Licking and sucking him. Adoring his cock with her mouth. Adoring him with her eyes.
 
Joel was stunned by the intimacy and love of Julie's act of submission, but he wasn't thinking of it in anything like those terms. He was barely thinking at all; his thoughts in tatters.

He met her doe-eyed gaze for half a second -

She had his penis!

She had it in her mouth!!

And then Joel was just ejaculating.

Over and over, like breaking waves, or rolling thunder, his pleasure shot hotly from him; spurted out with no thought or volition as Joel ejaculated into Julie's mouth.
 
It was what Julie had wanted , but she had never taken a man's semen in her mouth. She did her best to swallow it all, but there was so much. She swallowed what she could but her lips and her breasts and her throat were coated with his pleasure. But she felt incredibly sexy and powerful and desired.
 
Joel felt like there wasn't a bone left in his body. He'd gone soft, of course, but beyond that was the feeling that he'd been ironed onto the sofa like an applique: There was definitely something to the idea that part of the price of male orgasm was a short-term loss of strength.

He opened his eyes to find Julie still kneeling before him, her skin frosted with the proof of how well she had pleased.

"Get into my lap, you," he drawled, crooking a finger at her.

A moment later she was lying in his lap, reclining against the arm of the sofa with her feet up on a cushion.

Joel had no prayer of getting hard again at that moment, but even as spent as he felt, it seemed that Julie's nudity was a sight he could never tire of.

He put his left hand on the back of her head, caressing now rather than pulling her hair, while his right hand captured her breast yet again, rubbing the nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"Do me a favor, sweetie," he said lazily, looking at her through half-closed eyes. "Never put your clothes on again, ok?"
 
Julie snuggled in tight against Joel. She tucked her head under his chin and almost purred when he smoothed her hair.

"I want to stay right here for a while..." She whispered. She allowed herself to just rest against his skin. Every once in a while her lips would press to his skin or her fingers would trail up and down his chest. but for the most part, she just breathed and snuggled.
 
Seeing Julie so contented, Joel was quite content himself to just remain as they were.

"You know you're done with clothes at least for tonight, don't you?" he asked her.

"I won't let you put anything on until morning."

But there didn't really seem to be a need to say too much. It was enough, just then, to see Julie and touch Julie and hold Julie.

He kissed her shoulder, leaned back and closed his eyes for a moment.
 
Julie nestled in tightly. She closed her eyes. She listened to Joel's heartbeat. She was drifting to sleep. She whispered, "I love you." As she let herself slip into sleep, nestled in Joel's arms.
 
Joel stood up, cradling Julie in his arms. As romantic as the idea of Julie falling asleep in his lap was, he knew that the price later on would likely be a stiff and sore neck and shoulders.

Which would have been acceptable, if there hadn't been a good alternative close at hand.

Julie didn't quite stay fast asleep as he carried her upstairs and laid her in his bed, but he placed two fingers on her lips and gently shushed her inquiring murmur as he tucked her in.

After taking his shirt off, he joined her a moment later, scooting in under the covers to lie against her, spoon-fashion.

He knew that he couldn't really get to sleep with his hand resting on her breast but he placed it there anyway for a few minutes, until her breathing slowed and deepened.

Only then did Joel finally relinquish Julie's breast and allow himself to drift off.
 
Julie awakened tangled with Joel. She stretched in the light of the the morning. Julie slipped his shirt on over her bare skin, she liked that his shirt still had a hint of his smell. She inhaled and her senses just said Joel. She padded downstairs to get some water.

She drank a glass of water and slipped back in bed. She nestled in gently against him, feeling his warmth. She took his hand in hers and kissed his fingertips ever so gently.
 
Joel woke gently to Julie's touch and her kisses.

He murmurred a sleepy "Good morning," then put an arm around her to draw her close. As she nestled in against him, he kissed her forehead.

There were no more words for a few moments as they lay together, content.
 
"I wish I didn't have to work tonight. I wish I could stay in your bed all day. But I don't have to work for hours. Can you stay in bed for a while?" Julie whispered softly. She pressed kisses all over his shoulder.
 
"Let's see, there's a half-dressed girl in my bed and a dead tree in my living room. I think I'm better off where I am," Joel responded drily.

He let his hand travel down her back until it slid past the hem of the shirt she wore. He had once read - and subsequently confirmed through his own experience - that girls enjoyed the special intimacy of having their bottoms touched by their partners.

Certainly Julie didn't seem to mind as he let his hand linger, kneading and stroking her backside as they lay together in the quiet of the morning.
 
Julie laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She made a few murmurs as he touched her. She stretched like a cat and then snuggled in close, her breathing slow and even. Soon, she drifted back to sleep feeling safe and happy.
 
Joel opened his eyes and realized that they'd both fallen back asleep.

He lay there for a moment, watching Julie as she slept, then slowly reached over and began unbuttoning the blouse she'd borrowed.

Julie came awake more or less as he finished.

"Hey," he smiled, opening the shirt to expose her breasts, "you have to wake up sometime: You've got a pretty full day ahead of you."

He took a nipple between thumb and forefinger, rubbing and tweaking it as he continued to speak.

"After all, you're not even out of bed yet and you've already got an appointment."
 
Julie smiled up at Joel. She arched her back, stretching. Offering her breasts to Joel.

"More, please" She whispered. Her legs opening just a little. Her body offered to him.
 
Joel smiled at the simple frankness of Julie's request.

Coming from a pretty rural area himself, he knew better than to expect Julie to be some stereotype of a small town "good girl", but sometimes the contrast between her reserved public persona and her private behavior still surprised him.

Giving in to a sudden playful impulse, he started flicking Julie's nipples, then lightly squeezing her breasts. "Ooh, who's a horny girl?" he crooned in the same tone he might have used to ask "Who's a good boy?" while scratching a dog's ears.

"Who's... "

He ran a finger from her forehead down to the tip of her nose.

"a horny..."

He kissed her belly button sloppily.

"girl?"

His hands wedged her thighs apart.

Then his index and middle finger were tracing her center slowly...slowly...
 
Last edited:
Julie wriggled beneath Joel.
"I am." She whispered, her cheeks flushing. "I want you. I wake up wanting you. And I love going to sleep in your arms."

Even though her hunger was sexual, it was more than that. And just freshly awakened she was emotionally vulnerable and open. She blinked back tears and lowered her eyes.

"Please." She whispered.
 
Surprised by her emotion, Joel moved over Julie, covering her with his body.

"Hey, it's alright," he said softly, stroking her hair to reassure her. "I'm right here, Julie."

"I'm right here."

Then he was kissing her.
 
Julie melted into his kisses, murmuring softly against his mouth.
"Please...." She whispered again, arching her hips toward him. She gasped as he slid inside of her again. "Yes." She whispered.

She nuzzled against his throat and covered his warm skin with tiny, delicate kisses. She rocked her hips up against him, wanting him deep inside of her. Needing to feel like she was his.
 
Somehow there was a new intimacy in it all. As Joel sank into Julie and began to thrust, he thought of the sudden sadness he'd just seen on her face; her submission of the night before, and suddenly his sense of closeness to her was as strong as he'd ever felt; so strong that he wrapped an arm underneath her and drew her as close against his body as he could, even as he continued to fuck her.
 
She found herself trying to get even closer to him. Her lips against his throat. Her legs wrapping around him. Her murmurs soft and sweet but desperate. Her need was apparent with every sound and every thrust of her hips.
 
Joel managed to slip both of his forearms beneath Julie's body; the position bringing them even closer together because he simply couldn't hold himself up as high.

With their bodies making as much contact as they could, Joel paused in his thrusting just long enough to kiss Julie hard, probing her mouth urgently with his tongue. Then he was fucking her slowly, barely coming up off her body, moving as much back and forth as up and down.
 
Julie shuddered beneath him, coming in such a torrent of sensation that she couldn't speak and she could barely breathe. She clung to him even as she cried out against his skin.

"Please......don't stop" She whispered it over and over again, almost like a prayer or an incantation. "I want you... I need you" She whispered.
 
Joel's control was normally quite good, but the urgency and emotion of their lovemaking as Julie clung to him; as they clung to each other; was just too much.

He found himself wanting to melt into her; to feel and see and penetrate every inch of her at once. And just like that he was over the edge.

"Jesus, Julie!" he swore, and came, still thrusting even as he spilled hotly into her.
 
Back
Top