Nouvelle Alliance (closed for Sean Renaud)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
**He had used the last two decade to make a name for himself through the world of organized crime. He was once the youngest leader but also the most bloody known through history. He had used his skills and patient to move up ranks in a very short time till he earn his father's respect. Taking over the business young and now ruling with an iron fist. Many feared him and respected him and only fools dare challenge him.

The year ago his brother was killed with a rival family, he had decided settle the debt but also found an opportunity that year to link the two family to avoid a war. He had proposed to the family a marriage proposal, which he knew the father would see a chance to take advantage. As expected the family accepted the contract marriage without the daughter consent.

He had a party thrown to celebrate the arrangement which he knew, she would not be able to avoid attending. She had refuse to see him and respond in any way.

Her family had arrived late but the father was eager to shake his hand and thank him for the lovely celebration. She stood in the back in a lilac dress that he had sent her to wear. She had her arm cross as she look away with an annoyed expression. Her long raven hair in a french braid as she was impatiently tapping her foot. She stood a simple 5'0 and quite slender.
 
Damian Falitano gave his best smile when his guests entered his extravagant home. It would have been costly to go to war with them, but he would have won in the end and everybody knew it. This wasn't a meeting between it equals, it was a surrender and she was the peace offering given up to save many lives, the old man's included.

That was no reason to be rude though and when he shook the old man's hand he meant it when he told him he looked forward to an amicable relationship going forward. The mother was quite the looker herself, it was easy to see how such a beautiful daughter had been hers and he told her when he gallantly pressed his lips to her knuckles. To the woman Damian only gave a quick glance before pulling her father aside for a quick conversation dissappearing for nearly an hour at what was disguised as a party but was really a simple business transaction with details to work out.
 
Anita Giovanni refused to see Damian and had avoided being home when she was aware of his presence. But sadly this week, her father refuse to hear her on the matter and swore to cut her off financially if she dare even try not coming or leaving early to this party. Her father had ordered to even wear Damian Falitano dress that he ask she wear for this event. She had been fighting with her father for a month now after he brought up Damian proposal which was insane since she didn't know him. She didn't even want to be part of this relationship since it was a business contract that had to do with criminal organization. She wanted a normal life away from her family and refuse to give in simply cause everyone feared him.

She glances over to them only to see her father disappear with her future husband. She found herself clenching her fist at the thought of him plotting against her. Without bothering telling her mother who was talking to another lady, she simply went to the bar. Smiled at her friend as she ordered a drink knowing her friend would serve her. She relax talking to the young man that was serving her,she was so glad that he was there to drink as much as she wanted. She knew her mother be to busy and distracted to even notice her actions.She didn't notice time passed as she drank at the bar, talking about her school plan. The young man smiled as he asked her: so what you planning to study? *Anita didn't hesitate: i plan to be a nurse..and be so out of all this shit *they burst laughing*
 
Damian was more than cordial with the old man, this was about burying hatchets after all and he'd was coming out with everything he could hope to have gained. Except his brother. . .but neither of them were gods and the family business wasn't one that was often coupled with long healthy lives. The anger was still fresh but not enough to get in the way of business. They spent a while hammering out the details before Damian finally addressed the elephant in the room.

"I think it's time I met your daughter face to face." Her father agreed, he didn't look like he was completely happy about the situation but he accepted and followed Damian back to the party where they quickly found her.

"It is a pleasure to finally get to meet you face to face my dear." Damian had the practiced smile of a man who'd made his life out of fake smiles and predatory eyes. "I've heard so many brilliant stories about you. You must tell me about yourself."
 
Anita turn to face him as her conversation was suddently interrupted, she looked at him with a fake smile of her own: Sadly, i dont feel the same way *the young man quickly return to business as if he knew this might turn ugly. She didn't like him one bit and saw no reason to hide it: If i were to believe in stories, you be a monster that everyone in this room feared...*Her father pales as he looks at his daughter; Thats enough! You will show respect to your husband...Anita burst laughing as she looks at Damian: Are you kidding me, there is no way i am marrying this guy....Sorry father, but i plan to have my own life and i refuse...*looks at Damian straight in the face* "refuse" to be married to a sociopath!...*jumps off her stool as she walks away with her drink . Most people try to ignore the argument which was not possible as she obviously was not discreet.

Anita was so pissed off at the whole situation, walking away from them...heading to the exit as she refuse to play along like a doll. She had plans of her own and had no intention to marry a man for business, she had her eye on someone else anyways. The very idea of marrying such a man like Damian made her stomach turn. Her father was insane to think , she would marry a killer and have his kids for the good of business.
 
Damian paused for a moment listening to her tirade without his smile so much as flickering. Her that however looked like he'd seen a ghost. "Relax. I understand these things." Damian was lying slightly, but he didn't really care much, the father probably knew he was lying as well but they had a deal.

Damian's gaze followed the fiery young woman as she stormed out of the party but she hadn't driven here and the property was a fair distance from anything. There wasn't any reason not to let her run for a bit while he spent a few minutes cleaning up.

"Okay everybody, party's over. We'll get together again soon and whomever spots my bride give me a call." Damian went back to the tender ordered a drink and downed it. "She's a beaut. I'll make sure you get to know her. . .once she understands her place a little better." The tender nodded but didn't seem to be really listening and it was only a few minutes before Damian's phone was ringing. She apparently hadn't even made it off the property before and she couldn't open the gate and. . .unless she was in better shape than he expected scaling the fifteen feet wall was out of the question so Damian waited a few more minutes before sauntering out to find his wayward bride.
 
Anita was furious as her father's guard held her back as the guests left. They release her once the gate close, leaving her in the huge yard as they stood on the other side of the gate: You bastard! how dare you abandon me, i demand you open these gates...i will tell father to fire you *eyes widen as one of the guard explain it was her own father's ordered. She rushes back towards the huge mansion only to see her father leave in his limo as she was half way. She ran behind but wasn't even close to get out of the damn property. After trying to climb and calling, she finally decided to confront Damian.

She storm in only to stop in her tracks, the room was huge and completely empty, the servants had already cleaned up the room. The moment she spotted him, she walk over to him furious: i demand you open the damn gates! I am not your bloody prisoner and even less your wife, if you dont open the gates...i will...i will...call the police!Now do as i say! * she was obviously used to have her own way*
 
Damian looked up from his drink with the same well practiced smile. "I want you to listen to me and listen closely. This can be as pleasant as you allow it to be, this could be Seventh Heaven or your own personal Hell. The choice is entirely yours." He finished his drink and stood up walking over to her and slowly looking her over. "You truly are an exquisite animal, you know that right?" He reached out to brush his fingers down along her face. "As far as the police go are you certain you want to call them, tell them who your father is, what he does?"
 
Anita glared at him as he spoke to her: Are you always this charming or is it only for my sake? *tense up as he stood up *I am NOT an animal! *she looks away as she doesn't wanna be touched by him. She turn, pales at is question:I...you...your a jerk...look, i never wanted any of this, even less be your wife...So lets make it easy on each other. You let me go and i vanish, you can marry another woman...
 
"I'm told I'm always this charming." He shrugged. "I think most people know the truth though." His hand shot out taking a fistful of her hair and yanking her head to one side. "That I smile because I can. Most men don't smile a lot because they can't afford to be seen as weak but I don't have that problem."

Hauling her in close he ran his hand down her side to her ass and clenched down on her butt lifting her up against him. "You seem to think your father had a lot more to do with this deal than he did. I asked for you and I'm not letting you go. Now I'll tell you a second time my dear, this can be as pleasant or as painful as you like. I would be lying if I didn't tell you that I'm looking forward to you making this painful. It'll make it all the sweeter when I have you trained to obey like the cuddly little bitch I know you are.
 
Anita didn't even have the time to react as he grip her hair,making her hisses as he yank her head to one side. She glared him with malice as she instinctively grip his hand: let go! *gasps as he began to touch her as if she was his woman, struggle against him as he lifted her up.Pales as she realize it was his doing, pales as he mention he wont let her go. She never imagine she would be married to such a monster, nor she plan to stick around to play wife with him. Her heart racing as she stare back at his eyes, she had to buy some time to escape: ...Please, let me go...you made your point....*hope he release her, she definitely did not plan to be his wife and needed be patient so she could escape his claws: why me? you could have any other daughters from powerful family....
 
"You're right. I could have any of them." He started inching her dress up from the floor gathering it slowly around her hips. "I could have any of those worthless whores if I really wanted, but none of them are as well built as you." Using her hair like a leash he yanked her even closer against him, crushing her breasts between their bodies. "Of course none of them fucked up quite as badly as your father did either and it's bad for business to go to war over a piece of ass, even if she is worth it."

"This is the last time I'm going to tell you this. You're life can be very pleasant if you want it to be, or your life can be hell. The choice is yours." Still keeping a fist in her hair he twisted her down to her knees then released her extending his hand out to her. "Show that you know your place."
 
Anita gasps as he inch her dress up,looking at him frighten for the first time. She cried out as he pulled her even closer to him with her hair: I am not a piece of ass...*paled as she realized he would be just as ruthless as a husband if she defied him.Hisses as she lands on her knees,till he released her . She look at his hand as she hated him so much for making her accept her life with him. She restrain her hurt to attack him and reluctantly took his hand willingly for the first time as she avoided eye contact.She realized quickly it would be harder then she imagine to run away from her new husband.
 
Damian gave her a moment while he watched her patiently. This was probably the first in the spoiled brat's life that things hadn't gone exactly her way just because she stomped her feet, raised her voice and if the situation was sufficiently dire pursed up her lips and filled her beautiful eyes with crocodile tears. "I gave you time."

The smile on his face faded away and his eyes hardened as he whipped his hand out and slapped her across the face hard enough to snap her head to the side. He didn't say anything atall, he just held his hand out again waiting for her lips and her submission.
 
Anita hid her smile as he raise her to her feet, she had no intention to play the way he wanted no matter how many times he raised his voice. Looks confused by his statement. She once more failed to have the time to register the sudden change in him,she felt her head snap back hard. She touches her lip and look back up at him as raged filled her eyes: you...you...hit me...*she lower her gaze as she reach out to take his hand once more. Without a warning she grab his wrist and pull him to her and head butted him hard. She sudently stood up, look of pure hatred: You ever touch me again and i will kill you! *she turn and started back for the door as she wipe her bloody lip: sick fuck, i should kill you...*curses under her breathe as she heads for the door*
 
She was faster than she looked, fast enough and strong enough that it was definitely in his best interest to keep her far away from any actual weapons lest she get lucky. Damian took a half step back as the sharp pain in his forehead passed. "Interesting. You've got much more fight than your father does."

Damian stepped forward quickly and delivered a sharp backhand then grabbed her by the wrist and torqued her arm around behind her and shoved her face first against the nearest wall. Once again his hand twisted her hair into a knot around his fist and yanked her head back so she was forced to look at him. "You've made your decision."

He kept control of her by the wrist and hair and forced her through up the spiral staircase to his bed room. Once they were there she was forced face down on the bed and the dress was torn away from her.
 
Anita screamed as he attack from behind her,hisses as he easily immobilized her,wince as she lands against the wall: let me go! *screams as he grip her hair,and force her to look at him: you have no right, i am a Giovanni...*struggled as he force her up the stairs, she stumbled over her own feet: You have no right! *pales at the sight of the bedroom door, realizing where he was leading her, she expected him to simple lock her up in a bedroom, not their bedroom. Screamed in anger as she was force on the bed. Her heart racing as she desperately struggle under him as he tore off her dress, he bought her for the evening. She never expected this and fought desperately to break free against his strong hold, it was the first time she realize how helpless she was against him
 
Last edited:
Damian just shook his head while he stripped the impudent bitch of her dress leaving her in just her underwear. She was quite a bit stronger than he'd expected her to be but nothing compared to him. he wasn't just in shape, he trained in two different martial arts and unlike her and most of her family he hadn't been born on the top of the criminal world, he'd had to work his way up starting being a simple street enforcer. Her weekends of TaeBo or whatever wasn't near enough.

"Are you ready to behave yourself?"
 
Anita cries out as he tore the dress off her leaving her in her thong and bra, she never imagine her father let such a man come in her life. It was obvious he was to strong to fight off. She swallowed her pride: yes...please get off me...you made your point...*she fought the urge to defy him verbally fearing he would beat her or worse. She hate him so much but didn't dare defy him boldly while she was in such a state. Hope she convince him to let her go or made some kind of deal*
 
"Good." Damian slowly released her and stood up staring down at her now nearly nude body. She was quite the beauty. "Now lets see if you know your place yet." He took a step back from his bed and extended his hand out.
 
Anita looked at his hand as she fear he strike her again: what exactly do you want from me? She slowly sat up and back up at the head of the bed to place distance between them: Look, i cant do this...not with you...i...dont know you...so how about this...we simply married on paper, i play the perfect wife in public but behind close door, you can have any women except for me and i will date in secret behind close door...i be discreet...*she didn't want Damian to be her first*
 
"I think you are a little confused here so let me make this perfectly clear." He grabbed her by the chin forcing her lips into a pout as he leveled his gaze on hers. "You belong to me, you don't have a life unless I say you do and until I allow you to. From now until you grow old you're entire life revolves around me and within these walls I am King. In fact everything the light touches is my kingdom and you are my loyal servant. Queen or wench the choice is entirely yours but you will obey and you will show the king the proper respect. Now how to people show respect to the king?"
 
Anita winces as he grabs her chin forcing her to look at him: i hate you ...*eyes widen at his statement as it was not the life she sign up for *damn you...*she pulls away and lower her gaze: i wouldn't know, i dont have royal blood...*she tried to back away only to find herself between the headboard and her husband. She tries to slip out of bed: I'm sorry, i cant do this. ..*naively thinking that be enough fo him , to let her out of their bed
 
Last edited:
Damian shook his head. "I know you're not stupid." He took hold of one of her ankles and yanked her down off the bed and down to the floor. He placed one foot, almost gently on her face pinning her head in place. At the same time he took a length of her tattered dress and wrapped it around her ankles several times binding them together before kneeling down, now with his lower leg across her chin and twisted her arms behind her back binding.

"Now I think it's time we tried this again." Her hair was his favorite way to control her and that was what he used to drag her across his lap and pulled his belt down. He ran the leather strap over her ripe rump and down over her thighs and back up again. "Now this is very simple. You are going to get ten swats no matter what you do, if by the time I get to ten you've decided you're ready to start behaving like a pet fine, you can prove your loyalty but if you aren't you'll get twenty more and I think by then you won't be able to sit right for a week."

He didn't give her any more time to think before bringing the belt down across her pert bottom with a loud crack.
 
Anita gasps as he pulls on her ankle to the floor: what you doing?!*looks up horrified as he pin her easily under his foot, cries out as he easily restrain her again: no..stop...*winces as he pulls her in his lap, struggle at the sight of his belt. Shivers as she feels the leather run over her body: please...stop...you made your point..what you mean to proof my loyalty?! *eyes bulge as she screams in agony as she felt the belt come down on her firm ass.Every strike making her cry out as tears ran down her cheek. Not even her dad had ever raised his hand on her, she couldn't believe how he treated her like a petulant child.By the time he done all 10, she was crying like a child, begging him to stop, she do whatever he wanted...submitting for him for the first time in fear of being belted , her firm round ass, red*
 
Back
Top