How bad is Islam? Well, would you be willing to live in an Islamic Nation?

Are you willing to live in an Islamic nation?


  • Total voters
    74
I wouldn't mind another trip to Afghanistan.....Al Qaeda knows how to party.
 
bring me some backK! lol

Sorry...watching the sun rise at 13,000 feet while burning fresh Himalayan hash is a magic one can only have in person. Plus you might just have to kill some mother fuckers to get there.
 
Sorry...watching the sun rise at 13,000 feet while burning fresh Himalayan hash is a magic one can only have in person. Plus you might just have to kill some mother fuckers to get there.

ship me some of that affy hash lol
 
i want some of this!

framed_old_blue_afghan_blonde_2.jpg
 
wow, you are an asshat sir

islam is one fucked religion

My desire to spend more time in the Himalayan Mountains has fuck all to do with religion, I don't buy any of that bullshit. Science....it fucking rapes religion right in it's purdy fuckin' mouth.

It has more to do with spending time with some the people I met, and enjoying some more over the top scenery I soaked up during my 2 1/2 years there humping all over creation looking for pendejos to kill or waiting for some pendejo to kill me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLANM2W6LsA

^^ told ya Al Qaeda can party....but we do it hardy :cool:
 
Last edited:
My desire to spend more time in the Himalayan Mountains has fuck all to do with religion, I don't buy any of that bullshit. Science....it fucking rapes religion right in it's purdy fuckin' mouth.

It has more to do with spending time with some the people I met, and enjoying some more over the top scenery I soaked up during my 2 1/2 years there humping all over creation looking for pendejos to kill or waiting for some pendejo to kill me.

When you where in Kuwait did the army have the Jeep Cherokees then:confused:
 
When you where in Kuwait did the army have the Jeep Cherokees then:confused:

No...the only POV style vehicles I saw were these shitty little mitsu SUV's, unless you were rich/important then you got an up armored burban. That was on OIF 3/4 and 5/6...OIF1 we didn't have shit.

Joe? Joe embraces more suck and humps....but you knew that already :cool:
 
Last edited:
No...the only POV style vehicles were these shitty little mitsu SUV's, unless you were rich/important then you got an up armored burban.

Joe? Joe embraces the suck and humps.....but you knew that :cool:

Dam when I was over there everyone was rolling in Jeeps band new nice 4wd wasn't worth a dam but good ac.
That's how you found Americans look for Jeeps
I'll never forget seeing teenagers in 100,000 dollar Mercedes dressed the way they do listen to rap music some crazy shit over there.
 
Dam when I was over there everyone was rolling in Jeeps band new nice 4wd wasn't worth a dam but good ac.
That's how you found Americans look for Jeeps
I'll never forget seeing teenagers in 100,000 dollar Mercedes dressed the way they do listen to rap music some crazy shit over there.

Nice...yea Kuwait/Dubai/Qatar are pretty wild but I found the adventure interesting if not an absolute thrill.

Djibouti/Somalia/Iraq....those places set the standard for "third world shit hole".

Afghanistan is very different in so many ways.

They may be archaic/dirt poor but they have SOME sort of cultural/social/political structure, honor code etc. True warriors, they don't resort to chicken shit tactics (like using women and children as human body shields) anywhere near the extent you see in Iraq/Africa. Most times they would quite obviously go out of their way to avoid starting any shit near a village. Another reason I liked it there was less "fog" so to speak....just a bunch of guys in a deserted valley or w/e shooting it out. Almost a shame we had to fight guys like that, we could have all been great friends/comrades if weren't for stupid ass religion/politics. 98% of them just want to smoke their hash, raise their livestock/crops and fuck their wife(s)/daughters as they have been for thousands of years. Can't really blame most of them for wanting us to GTFO.
 
What Difference Does It Make?

When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

“Moderate” Muslim Indonesia Sentences Man To Five Years In Jail For Insulting Islam On Facebook…




Via Jakarta Post:


The Bandung High Court has added one more year to the prison term of Sebastian Joe, who was sentenced to four years’ imprisonment for the blasphemy of Islam by the Ciamis District Court in West Java.

The high court decided on Tuesday to give Sebastian a higher sentence as it used the 2008 Information and Electronic Transaction (ITE) Law as a lex specialis (special law), instead of the Criminal Code (KUHP) used by the district court, said Sebastian’s lawyer, Anang Fitriana, as quoted by tempo.co on Wednesday.

Sebastian was reported by the Ciamis chapter of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) last year for a Facebook status he made, which they considered insulting to Islam.
 
A few

Throwing eggs



How Sharia Law Destroyed Northern Mali



Via CNN:

here’s no shortage of harrowing stories of life under Islamist militants in northern Mali. Public floggings for smoking a cigarette. Brutal beatings for working as a radio journalist. Broken limbs. Broken hearts. “For the Islamists, a human being is like an ant you squash, like an animal you slaughter,” said Sedou Sangare, a resident of the northern town of Gao. Gao was once a vibrant community filled with colorful camel caravans lazily strolling down the streets. Bearded men and beaded women mingled freely. Then the Islamists rode in on rundown pickup trucks, armed to the teeth.
 
CURRY will say

A FEW EGGS WERE THROWN

catholics-burned.jpg
Catholics burned alive by Muslims in Nigeria — where’s the MSM?

February 2, 2013 By Sara Marie Brenner 9 Comments


First, look at this photo:

catholics burned
Link to full-size image

Those are (were) people of the Catholic faith and citizens of Nigeria. They were reportedly burned alive in Nigeria by Muslims.

Why in the world isn’t the mainstream media covering this? Because it doesn’t fit their perfect little meme that the Christians are mean and evil to the innocent Muslims. A few blogs have covered this, but that’s all.

The Catholic Church has responded:


Statement by Father Juan Carlos Martos

This is a brutal example of how far the struggle between muslims and catholics in Nigeria has reached. Muslims are determined to impose their ‘religion’ all over Africa as well as in other continents and countries of the world. Islam has but one goal: rule the world at any cost!


And where are the International Human Rights Organizations? Christians are burnt alive in Nigeria: a horrific Holocaust right in front of International indifference! As denounced by Father Juan Carlos Martos, on behalf of the Missionari Clarettiani, via del Sacro Cuore di Maria, Rome, Italy.

By publishing this graphic document on Facebook, I have intended to make the world aware of certain terrible events totally ignored or minimized by the mainstream media; an authentic genocide so cruel and inhuman only comparable with the most hateful and vile acts in the Nazi extermination camps.

To my great surprise, Facebook has criticized me for the publication of this graphic document as a proof of the Holocaust that Christians have been suffering in Nigeria in the last ten years. According to Facebook’s Security policy of the ‘social’ Network, this photo has been classified as ‘pornographic’, ‘violent’ or ‘inappropriate’ and hence I was disallowed to publish any picture for a week. And I was threatened drastic measures if I insist publishing any document that prove the terrible violations of Human Rights in Nigeria. This attitude by the (Spanish) Facebook Management is an attack to the freedom of expression as much as a shameful insult to the 500 victims (only in this horrible episode) slaughtered by Islamic terror only for being Christian.

I thought that this social network, originated in the United States, would not bend its knees in front of terror. Especially, when still healing their wounds suffered in the gruesome 9/11 attack, just as our own 3/11 at Madrid railway station, all innocent victims of the wild fury and insanity of Islamic terror.”

This seems even more unacceptable in Spain, a Democratic state, where the rights of opinion, expression and religion are guaranteed by the Constitution (Art. 16 and 20), if there is an attempt to limit such rights, let alone through threats and coercion thus weakening their freedom of expression by condemning as “inappropriate” a graphic document (not a photomontage) which reflects a brutal reality in all its crudeness.

Contrarily, the Administrators of Facebook Spain should welcome this public protest advocating that such a barbarian act will never be replicated and that its perpetrators will be brought to justice. This is a right and duty of every citizen: a service to society, ultimate goal, I feel, of any network that defines itself as ‘social’.

Regrettably, if the murders continue, this is greatly because truth is always hidden to the sovereign people, so that they may not be aware and ‘disdained’ by it: complicit silence by the mainstream media leads to the indifference of the
international political community facing this unspeakable Holocaust! Let alone the cowardice already rooted in the western world facing the islamic terror. A consequence of the stupid “Alliance of civilizations”: another regrettable incident of our former Prime Minister Rodriguez Zapatero.

Can you imagine the reaction of the Islamic terrorist organization in the (impossible) case of a massacre of Muslims in a mosque, by the hands of Christian terrorists? And how widely would our media cover and condemn the crime and the criminals?

Therefore, from this modest blog, I ask a favor from all people who are reading me: please distribute this photo and its comments using all the media you have. If only for commemorating these martyrs since, unfortunately, Facebook seems to be on the side of the executioners by preventing the publication of such tragic events.

~ Juan Carlos Martos cmf Segretariato di PVMissionari ClarettianiVia Sacro Cuore à Maria-500197-Rome
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

yes, Indonesia as well

Indonesian Government Destroys Church In Front Of Worshippers As Muslim Protesters Egg On Workers, Brand Christians “Infidels”…




From our favorite bastion of “moderate” Islam.


BEKASI, Indonesia (AFP) – An Indonesian city government demolished a church in front of its weeping congregation on March 21, as Muslim protesters egged on workers and branded the Christians “infidels”.

Dozens in the 100-strong congregation wailed as a digger tore down the brick walls, with worshippers accusing the government of “criminalising our religion”, in a sign of increasing intolerance in the world’s largest Muslim-majority nation.

“My heart is aching and I feel numb watching my church collapse. I went to this church for 11 years,” worshipper Megarenta Sihite, 46, told AFP, wiping away tears as fellow worshippers, dressed in black, hugged each other.

“Our church can collapse but not our faith. We will continue to come here for Sunday mass.”
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

Indonesian Islamists Threaten Catholic Church Not To Celebrate Holy Week…




Anyone recall the last time a mosque was threatened with violence if they celebrated Ramadan?


Jakarta (AsiaNews) – This Holy Week will be full of tensions for Catholics in West Jakarta, who put up with repeated threats over the weekend from hundreds of Islamic extremists, who tried to block access to Christ the Peace Catholic Church in Kepa Duri, an administrative area west of the Indonesian capital.

Last Saturday, on the eve of Palm Sunday, Islamist groups made serious threats against Catholics in Kepa Duri, telling the priest and the faithful to cancel scheduled weekend celebrations.

Their hatred was triggered by the fact that the place of worship is located inside a school, which, in their opinion, “should not be used” for religious services.

The extremists tried to attack the site when the priest and some members of the congregation started a prayer meeting. As a result, Fr Matthew Widyolestari turned to the Interfaith Forum in Jakarta, which met with the leaders of the extremist protest.

Contacted by AsiaNews, Fr Matthew said that Sunday services would be held “regularly, as scheduled,” which is what happened. Yesterday in fact, the faithful were able to attend Mass, also thanks to the massive deployment of security forces sent to protect their life.
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

Indonesian Religious Minister On Rampant Discrimination Against Christians: They Deserve It…




And why does he think they deserve it? Because they protest against their treatment by Muslims. The nerve of these people!

Via Jakarta Post:


Religious Affairs Minister Suryadharma Ali blamed Christians for the closure of some churches in the country, saying that they have politicized an issue that is purely administrative in nature.

Suryadharma said that Christians in the country are not the only ones who had problems getting permits to build places of worship, but they got more attention simply because they talked to the press more.

The controversial minister said that Muslims in several regions where they are members of a minority, such as in Bali, North Sulawesi, and East Nusa Tenggara, have met the same challenges when trying to get permits to build mosques.

“But they don’t talk to the press. They also don’t protest or perform prayers in front of the Presidential Palace. The requirement to obtain such a permit is only administrative, there is no need to turn it into a political issue,” Suryadharma said.
 
Back
Top