Nouvelle Alliance (closed for Sean Renaud)

"We'll see about you getting some outside time in the eventual future. But for now yes you are on lock down. You will dress how I tell you, if I even decide you deserve the privelege of wearing clothing and that's not a gaurantee certainly not for the first several weeks or months. For now you won't be in school but that will come again if you are worthy." He watched her whimper and continued eventually pushed the cloth aside and just focused his thumb right there watching her eyes. "Do you pleasure yourself often my dear?"
 
Anita jaw dropped as he spoke of locking her in their home, she looked at him in disbelief as he explain she would need to earn basic right. She never imagine he could be so harsh, the very idea of being cut off from the world brought tears to her eyes. His question barely registered: wha...no...i..dont..PLEASE, Damian, dont do this to me! I dont wanna be locked down here,alone...please, i swear, i will act like a good wife in public, i swear...Please...please, Damian..dont do this to me! *for the first time, she felt her life crumble around her, at his mercy as he word was now law.* Please...i have my friends, family, school..please...i swear, ill act proper in public, just dont do this to me..*whimpering *
 
"Stop speaking." Damian said. "I don't think you're even ready to be trusted with your freedom in the house just yet girl." He pulled her back into the tub and stood over her letting his still erect cock wave in her face floating on the surface of the water. "But perhaps you'd like to earn your most basic freedoms?"
 
Anita shut up quickly as his command,paling at his statement. Lets out a cry as he pulled her back in the tub, look up at him shock and turns away blushing: you said no sex yet...*she wiped her tears, it was obvious he would need guide her as she seem mostly ignorant in matter of sex which could be pleasant to teach*
 
Damian blinked at her tears. She was joking, she'd never done anything. Impressive. "Open your mouth my dear and give me your hands. It's time you started learning how to please a man and don't worry, we won't have 'sex' for some time."
 
She looked at him confused as she open her mouth and gave him her hands nervously. She looked confused as she had not idea what he had in mind. She had gone to catholic school all her life and her father didn't even allowed her to get online without his supervision. He had heard she had lead a strict life and rebelled verbally to relief herself but here was the proof*
 
Damian took her hands and crossed them over her head holding them in one hand and the other hand he moved gently to the top of her head before guiding his cock into her open mouth. "You've really never pleasured a man with your mouth before?" He asked as easing himself in slowly.
 
Anita didn't struggle as he raised her arms above her head: what you doing...Damian, please we need to talk..*eyes widen as she see his cock coming to her face; Dami...*her words cut off as he slide his cock in her mouth, eyes bulging as she felt his cock slide against her tongue, she tries to pull away instinctively but found herself restrained by her husband. It was quite obvious she was truly a virgin, in ways he only fantasied about, making him feel proud of her. It was obvious he would have the pleasure to teach her everything about sex. He could feel/hear her gag as he slide in her small mouth*
 
"Can I trust you do your best? You can do this on your own or I can do this to you but be warned, this is your final chance of the evening. Any more hestitation and I will take matters into my own hands if I think you aren't trying I will take matters into my own hands, am I clear?"
 
Anita look up blushing as his cock slide in her mouth as he spoke, she pulled her mouth away coughing; i cant do this...*Lowers her gaze as she found herself unable to act willingly to suck his cock. She needed him to used her mouth but she didn't have the courage to tell him, she didn't wanna sound like a whore to her husband. She wish he would simply kill her as it was to humiliating.He could see it in her eyes , she didn't wanna defy him for once but lack the courage to be so bold.
 
"Dissapointing. We'll see how obedient you are. Keep your hands behind your back slut." Damian reached down with both hands cradling her head and started pumping his cock in and out of her face. He wasn't particularly concerned with her comfort one way or the other judging by the rough pace he set on her, in and out, in and out each time pushing just a little bit farther than he had before. Damian kept his eyes locked on hers the entire time.
 
She looked up at him as she reluctantly places her hands behind her back, winces as he called her a slut. Tense up as he held her head, eyes widening as he began to thrust in and out her mouth. She found herself gagging from time to time but it didn't seem to discourage her husband.Eyes bulging as the head of his cock press the back of her mouth making her gag , she tries to pull back to catch her bread.Winces as she felt his hand hold her firmly as he gave her no choice but to take more bit by bit. Gagging as she barely fit half his cock in her mouth before she began gagging on his enormous cock.
 
"That's a good girl." Damian said almost mocking her as he used her mouth for his pleasure. The sight of her eyes bulging and her gagging and sputtering was quite the turn on. He liked the desperation in her eyes as her saliva oozed out of the corners of her mouth and down towards her chin. "Good girl." He pulled his cock back so only the tip was still in her mouth as he came directly onto her tongue filling her up.
 
Anita turn beet red as his cock slide in and out her mouth, she hated him so much as she gag several time on his enormous cock. Se lower her gaze trying to avoid eye contact as she was humiliated. She blushes as he seem proud of her, eyes widen as she feels him cum on her tongue. Gag at the taste as she pull away wiping her mouth: please , no more...
 
Damian snorted slightly. "Well that's a start I suppose though you have a lot more to learn before you can be considered a man pleaser." Damian slipped back into the spa and closed his eyes. "Consider that your first lesson. You can go now since I disgust you so much."

He didn't seem to be paying any attention to her at that point. He'd already locked the other rooms, torn her dress, locked the grounds. She couldn't really go anywhere even if she tried, worst case scenario he'd have to hunt her down in the morning. "I'll see you in the morning, I'm going to sleep as soon as I'm done with my bath. Consider this your reward for a job well done."
 
Morning

**In the morning he woke up to an empty bed, he found she was no where is the bedroom. As he stood up he heard the shower start and guessed she was washing herself . He was sure she would at least try to run away, he found himself thinking perhaps she accepted her life.

He had manage to make several calls and business arrangement for the week. As he finished his call, he see her walk in, wrap in a towel: I need my clothes wash so i have something to wear...
 
Damian still in just a pair of black boxers rolled over and stretched. He was slightly shocked she hadn't tried to run but the actual surprise was in the fact that she was talking to him. "Well that's a surprise. I'll admit you're smarter than I an had expected. You however haven't earned the right to wear any clothing just yet, what you can do is go down stairs and make me some breakfast and be quick about it."

There was no comment on her appearance though he did take the time to size her up.
 
Anita watch him get out of bed, she found herself wanting to trow something at his head, his little remark irritating her. Her jaw dropped as he replies she hadn't earn the right to wear clothing: FINE! * She clutches her towel and went to the large kitchen. She quickly figure the kitchen setting, she might be a snob but she did love to cook. She angrily started to make a buffet for breakfast. As usual she cook a lot when she got upset , The table was set. Making homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages,scramble eggs,toast, tea and coffee.

When he arrives, she had done with the cleaning and the large table was full enough to feed 4 ppl, she sat at the end of the table. She clung to her towel as she cross her legs, looking away as she sip her tea.
 
"I don't recall saying you could eat anything." Damian walked into the room wearing just a black silk robe and a pair of slippers. "You need to start learning these things now because I allowed you a repreive last night. I understand that things right now are. . .confusing and your scared but ou need to understand that you live to please me." Damian sat down and poured himself a cup of coffee, black, and started sipping at it.

"You do as I tell you, when I tell you because I tell you. If I decide that I want you turning tricks on MLK blvd I expect you to be out there with fishnets and a smile making me millions of dollars. When I tell you to cook breakfast for me I expect you to do just that. Tell me, what the fuck am I supposed to do with all this food?" He scooped some eggs onto his plate along with a stack of pancakes and took a bite, his eyes lit up just slightly but he kept from smiling. "Consider that a lesson."
 
Anita look up at him, shock that was the first thing he had to say, not even a thank you. It was enough to make her blood boil: you make me your like your personal whore and not a wife! *pales as he mention to prostitute herself for him which she would never agree. She would kill him first or herself then whore herself: Great..*sets her cup down* call me when your done..*pushes back her bangs as she walk pass him to head back to their bedroom. She couldn't stand him, she didn't know how much more she could take being his wife.
 
"I did not give you permission to leave. If you insist on leaving though I recommend you go and fetch me my belt. If you make me get up you'll be forcing me to outback and pull a switch off the tree, like my dad did to me and his dad to him." Damian said without looking up from his meal.
 
Anita paled at his statement as she stop in her track. She reluctantly sat back on her seat as she lowered her gaze: Why are you always so cruel to me...why cant you act like a normal husband...*she tighten her grip on her towel as she look up* look, we got to talk about this...i mean...i seriously cant stay in the house lock up like a prisoner...i have a life of my own ...Please be reasonable..
 
Last edited:
"Are you hungry?" Damian asked intentionally ignoring her questions and taking a bite another bite of the eggs. "You are a passable cook by the way."
 
She look at the food as her stomach practically roar; of course i am..*she stood up suddenly pissed at his insult* Then go eat at your fucking moms house and dont ask me to cook...Your a fucking asshole!
 
Damian barely looked up from his meal. "I told you last night that this is your life now and it's only as painful as you insist upon it being." He smiled softly and continued eating the meal. "I know you're an intelligent young woman so it's my hope that you can power through these early lessons quickly. I would like to give you permission to wear some clothing or even to go out in public but we're a long way from you being able to go out in public or even being left alone and unattended in the house."

Damian finished the cup of coffee and set it aside before rising to his feet and stretching. There was plenty of food left of course, even with his healthy appetite he didn't eat for three or four people not by a long shot. "You can clean up in here, you however do not have permission to eat. Disobedient bitches don't get fed. Sooner or later you'll learn what your proper place is in the universe. If you're smart perhaps we can have early bruch, or lunch at all." Damian door before motioning up at the cameras. "State of the art security system just encase you're thinking of doing something that will end up with you getting spanked again. . .or perhaps I'll get more creative than that."
 
Back
Top