Just One

I don't believe this is lascivious exhibition of my pretty pussy but an artistic photograph showing the beauty of my cunt.

PS It's good to be back. Still unsure about posting photos but it is positively addictive!

Very sexy! Welcome back!

I don't believe this is lascivious exhibition of my pretty pussy but an artistic photograph showing the beauty of my cunt.

PS It's good to be back. Still unsure about posting photos but it is positively addictive!

welcome back pretty lady! hope you are well?

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred

Welcome Back !!! Kat .. You always were One of Best !!!

Lovely Shot .. :p :p :nana:

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

The perfect flower, looks so yummy.

Thank you

now I will have a reason for visiting. I have missed you and your amazing pictures. I remember the one with the snow in the background. I barely noticed the snow. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Kat,

Is that really you? Damn girl I have often wondered how you are! :rose::rose:

Welcome back sweet lady!

Thank you so much, Fred. Great to see you! All is well. I hope everything is going swimmingly for you, too, sweet man. :heart:

OneHD, great to see you as well! :heart:

Thank you so much, hd8001. Much appreciated.

Thank you very much, superkraut51. So glad you like.

Hey hairball18! Great to see you, too! Wish for snow this year: skiing and erotic photos!

And coffeelover5! Wow, it's a convention of my favorite people! Great to see you! Hope life is good!

And...youngleo! Hey! Great to see you as well. Thank you. So happy you like.

Nice...

That looks tasty....

Originally Posted by katbound View Post

That alone is sigline worthy.
Wonderful image, kat.
welcome back
:rose:

My Bottom

For your enjoyment, ladies and gentlemen, my bottom.
I've been intrigued more and more by anal play and anal sex so it would stand to reason that I might post more photos of my bottom than one would expect.

Last edited:

Looks like a lovely home for your new toys! :devil::kiss::rose:

Thank you, Mrclean_sober. I am delicious.

Chainzz! Hey! Great to see YOU! :kiss:
Glad you like.

I've been intrigued more and more by anal play and anal sex so it would stand to reason that I might post more photos of my bottom than one would expect.

Very lovely and I hope you have engaged in more anal sex/play.

ladies and gentlemen, she is back.

Back