Shy Sexy Texan

You may been crawling into bed with this delightful pic but I assure you something was crawling out of my pants, reversal of the word crawling hehe Ty Stacy Leigh
 
Thank you all for your positive responses!!

Hope everyone is having a great morning ;)

photo2bc.jpg

Reminds me of that old TV show, Twin Peaks. :D:rolleyes:

Seriously though, you have a gorgeous voluptuous figure. And I love all the after-shower shots. Little beads of water clinging to a woman's naked skin always cranks the sexiness level up a notch...

If that camera has a movie record function, I'd love to see those luscious curves in action, sometime. ;)

BTW, I just checked out your profile. Any chance of getting larger versions of the photos in your avatar posted in this thread?
 
Last edited:
Very sad, but the new pic won't show up for me.

It just has that big red "X" mocking me.:(
 
Oh, dear. Just what Lit needs: Another sexified offering of delicious proportions. :rolleyes:

;)

Lovely photos, thank your for sharing yourself with us. :rose:
 
Lazy Sunday.... Thanks everyone for a great first week!

photoltb.jpg
Hi Stacy,

I need to say, you have an amazing body, lovely ass, gorgeous curves, marvelous breasts. I would wake up and suck on your tits if you had them exposed like that. Please keep it cummin
 
This is my first visit to your thread..and boy have I missed some goodies on here ;) You have a fantastic bod..and I love these 2 in particular!

photo2bc.jpg
photoltb.jpg
 
StacyLeigh I don't post on these forums really at all, but even I had to come out of the shadows and say you are absolutely stunning. I'm sure there is an even better word to describe just how gorgeous you are, but I'm not very articulate.
 
Such beautiful images to start my Monday morning off... just enough to keep the imagination going...
 
Back
Top