Tiny Details That Turn You On

CompletelyAverage

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 26, 2013
Posts
146
Whenever I have trouble writing a story, I often try to imagine the tiny details about sex that I appreciate, such as the way my wife blushes when I give her oral or how only her big toe curls when she orgasms and then try to incorporate them into the story.

What are some of you guy's favorite small details that turn you on during sex?
 
I know some people won't get this but I love the smells of sex. I could go into more detail but I think you can use your imagination into all the intimate odors that are in the air when things get going.
 
Whenever I have trouble writing a story, I often try to imagine the tiny details about sex that I appreciate, such as the way my wife blushes when I give her oral or how only her big toe curls when she orgasms and then try to incorporate them into the story.

What are some of you guy's favorite small details that turn you on during sex?

The anticipation of his entry after oral sex. Knowing his dick is about to replace his tongue.
 
Just before I'm about to shudder in sheer ecstasy because my man just went down for over an hour and his dick is soon to enter...My eyes roll back and my man grabs my face, pulls me up and kisses me hard. Then tells me I'm only his.
Only for his pleasure. Viewing. Needing. Wanting. And to never forget.
Then he flicks my clit once more with his tongue and forces his way into me.
I climax again.

Oh the little things.

Oh and the little things he does while we're in public. Squeeze my ass. Rub my thighs while he's standing above and behind me in a line. How he not kisses- but rather sucks on my neck and nibbles on my ear when I'm not paying attention to him while we're with friends.

Yup. We're going home. Or finding the nearest closet/room.
And I'm having my way, one way or another.
 
Watching a scrotum get extra tight moments before ejaculation.
 
Great idea for a thread.

Some tiny details which turn me on are:

- her toes curl when she orgasms
- her back arches, and her leg muscles contract, when she orgasms
- different facial expressions during sex. I read a story a long time ago where it was described that a woman's face contorted during sex, and I thought it was really erotic.
- the little details of her performing oral sex on a man
 
Watching her pussy spasm and her anus contract at the same time as I bring her to multiple orgasms with a vibrator. It's a great turn-on for me.
 
That look...when a woman is dressed up and feels sexy. She is proper but oozes sensuality and the right man can feel her mood. I always seem to feel that vibe across the room and it makes me feel like a teen...sigh.

Now other things on the into it phase is when she looks down as you touch her...and oh shit when she touches her self for you..not abruptly but knowing she knows what she is doing.
Hmm this actually would be a long list, so thats it for now.WAIT/ Well worn heels that she knows how to flip off or dangle.
 
Feeling a cock stretch and swell before he empties in me.
 
Might sound strange, but a woman's "hands" turn me on a lot. When a woman has those nice manicured french tips. And she has nice slender perfectly manicured hands. I just want her to put her hands around my cock and on my chest during sex. So feminine and sexy.
 
the feeling of nipping and sucking everywhere and how he grabs my ass and grinding while making out.
also making me a bit ticklish when he touches my inner thigh.
god i miss those things
 
When he grabs you a little too tightly in frustration, because he can't get close enough to you, and you can see his fingers imprinted on your skin...
 
The way he sucks his lower lip when his pleasure is getting intense.

How he shivers when my fingers first touch his asshole.

How he can't keep his mouth closed and how his eyelids are half-open when he's getting lost into his thrusts. Knowing he can't focus on anything, except feeling his dick with his entire body.
 
I know some people won't get this but I love the smells of sex. I could go into more detail but I think you can use your imagination into all the intimate odors that are in the air when things get going.

This^^^
I love smelling her scents (pussy, ass, underarms, chest ect) and it's VERY powerful and basic for me.
 
Those cute little gasps women do. Whatever it is you're doing, you know you've hit a sweet spot when she tenses up and lets one of those out.
 
The aroma of her pussy as my nose parts the damp fronds for my tongue to follow.
The smell of her pits as she spreads all her limbs under me.
The complete abandonment of her eyes as she climaxes over me
The surrender in her ass cheeks as I penetrate from behind
 
I'm really turned on by watching a man undo his belt. There's an anticipation to it that I find really arousing. I'm also fond of looking over my shoulder to see my partner fucking me from behind. We don't really have to share eye contact or anything; I just like seeing them so focused and animalistic. Super hot.
 
I'm really turned on by watching a man undo his belt. There's an anticipation to it that I find really arousing. I'm also fond of looking over my shoulder to see my partner fucking me from behind. We don't really have to share eye contact or anything; I just like seeing them so focused and animalistic. Super hot.

Very nice!

Dripping or pooling sweat off her body.
 
The sound of a zipper going down. I'm getting a little shiver just writing it.
 
The little things....

The anticipation of oral, both ways....that few seconds it takes for guy (girl) to get between my legs, my legs instinctively spread wider, my mouth automatically opens slightly, my breathing gets deeper all before his tongue even touches, and if he takes his time and kisses around my clit and labia for a minute, feeling his warm breath on my pussy......god!!!

Same thing if I go down on a guy and I'm horny, particularly if I get on my knees and there's a beautiful semi hard cock in front of me, my mouth instinctively opens and begins to salivate instantly, I can't help but lick my lips in preparation, that spilt second between looking at his cock coming at me and either closing your eyes or moving to eye contact before you go cross eyed, then that cock entering my mouth for the first time....takes my breath away....
 
Back
Top