Pussy eating problem?

I love to eat pussy. I love at the start when the pussy is tight, and then as it warms it opens up and invites you for more, and then in the end it gives you nectar as sweet as juice from a peach..I can't imagine someone not want to eat pussy.

Gentlemen who crave the slit, please let me know how I can help. My husband does not enjoy eating pussy so I am happy to share. It's all for your benefit, of course! I'm a giver at heart. ;-)

Always willing and ready to help a southern girl in need.......take a look at my previous posts and look me up if you are interested. I am in a small town just north of Charlotte.....

I would have to agree. It is a true pleasure to enjoy a woman this way and feel her response and taste her.
It is grerat to see some women on here. I wish there were more women in Colorado.

I agree, it's just an amazing feeling for me giving pleasure to a woman through licking and eating.

Bringing this thread back to life and ladies want to have a fun friendly chat feel free to pm me.

Yes, if a man truly wants to please a woman, taking the time to eat her pussy and enjoying the act himself is integral.

I've run into a few men who have claimed that HAVE to lick pussy. But to be honest... in real life... I'm yet to meet a man who loves to eat pussy. *sigh... I just want to be devoured!~! :(

Poor MS NRS. You're hangin around the wrong neighbourhood darlin'. "Have to" eat pussy? Are you kidding me? Mrs has to beat me away!

Gentlemen who crave the slit, please let me know how I can help. My husband does not enjoy eating pussy so I am happy to share. It's all for your benefit, of course! I'm a giver at heart. ;-)

This has to be the best Help Wanted ad ever!

Poor MS NRS. You're hangin around the wrong neighbourhood darlin'. "Have to" eat pussy? Are you kidding me? Mrs has to beat me away!

Must be nice...... I can count on one hand the times the Mr has tasted me. And I know it tastes good!!!:D

I don't understand men who don't. I literally have begged to eat pussy before.

I've run into a few men who have claimed that HAVE to lick pussy. But to be honest... in real life... I'm yet to meet a man who loves to eat pussy. *sigh... I just want to be devoured!~! :(

Dear NRS -- don't give up! There are men out there who if you told them the *only* thing they could do for the rest of their lives was this, they would still be ecstatically happy...

I always eat pussy for hours. I mean, really, I can just go at it for hours and hours. I don't even need to come up for air. I am really not satisfied until I have gotten.............like.............a gallon of cum or so.

:rolleyes:

I always eat pussy for hours. I mean, really, I can just go at it for hours and hours. I don't even need to come up for air. I am really not satisfied until I have gotten.............like.............a gallon of cum or so.

:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA!!! Gee... where have I heard this before?! :rolleyes:;)

Back