Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real? Was there rule change? Ed's flashy av comes to mind as animated.

[ducks in anticipation of a trout smack]

Ed probably put that up when God was a kid. (See how old that stinky fish is? ;) ) I've never known him to have a different AV.

q, glad to hear you guys are safe!

bg quoth:
ed probably put that up when god was a kid. (see how old that stinky fish is? ) i've never known him to have a different AV.
you know what's funny? i have avs turned off so i completely forgot about that av. this is the only place i use it!

minxy: lancaster? my sympathies! :D

ed

Thank you BG. The last few days have been majorly stressful but I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Flights out Saturday, big day Monday and on to the land of mouse on Tuesday. :)

You have to see the one Quoll made with the red and green blinking nipples. LOL

It's very festive.

She's cute, true ...
attachment.php

I think this one was my mostest favourite.
attachment.php

Attachments

• bgtrout.gif
    bgtrout.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 38
I simply cannot take it anymore

Snow. So. Much. Fucking. Snow.

silverwhisper said:
minxy: lancaster? my sympathies!

Lancaster county is my new territory for the new job (as opposed to the 17 counties in PA I was responsible for before). I was smart and went to places I knew would be plowed. That was of course, before storm B which just finished dumping another fricken 18 inches of the white stuff all over creation.

If you look up the skirt of my avatar, i even dumped some in there.

Last edited:
Snow. So. Much. Fucking. Snow.

Lancaster county is my new territory for the new job (as opposed to the 17 counties in PA I was responsible for before). I was smart and went to places I knew would be plowed. That was of course, before storm B which just finished dumping another fricken 18 inches of the white stuff all over creation.

If you look up the skirt of my avatar, i even dumped some in there.

I thought that was clitty litter.:eek:

Small price to pay for looking up your skirt.

:kiss: I bet you say that to all the girls. I'm too cold for a skirt. I'm in a union suit, jeans, hoodie, and combat boots. Very attractive and stylish. . . . ha ha ha not.

:kiss: I bet you say that to all the girls. I'm too cold for a skirt. I'm in a union suit, jeans, hoodie, and combat boots. Very attractive and stylish. . . . ha ha ha not.

The union makes you wear a suit over all of that clobber?
That's wrong.

Combat boots could be hot, but with all that snow you might be better off with these.
3dstilettopolice01.jpg

The union makes you wear a suit over all of that clobber?
That's wrong.

Combat boots could be hot, but with all that snow you might be better off with these.
3dstilettopolice01.jpg

So they can find me when i'm lying in a snow bank? I have to say, they would be more likely to save me with those on than what i'm wearing now. My daughter and I were shoveling out my parking space and saw a truck with some army lads in it. I did consider hurling myself down so she could call them over to assist us. She was all for that idea as well the lil minx.

So they can find me when i'm lying in a snow bank? I have to say, they would be more likely to save me with those on than what i'm wearing now. My daughter and I were shoveling out my parking space and saw a truck with some army lads in it. I did consider hurling myself down so she could call them over to assist us. She was all for that idea as well the lil minx.

Well yes, then you could have had some private assistance and given your parking space a major clean out.

Sorry, I'm in need of some corporal punishment it seems.

Well yes, then you could have had some private assistance and given your parking space a major clean out.

Sorry, I'm in need of some corporal punishment it seems.

Funny, I would have singled you out for MAJOR punishment. :D

You paint quite a sexy little mental picture,toots. :devil:

I may be ready for a little clitty litter... :D

I can't believe I just said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back