Gay men: Do you like to be dominated or are you submissive?

Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Posts
3
Cause i personally like to be dominated. Not so much told what to do, but when I'm in a relationship i like to be pinned against the wall and kissed roughly or i like it when my bf shoves his cock down my throat :D lol jus wanna know u guy's preference?
 
Hmm you could be on to something lol. But some tops i have been with are really... submissive, and i could tell them what to do pretty easily and that's not the way i like it. So i guess i like dominate tops lol
 
I don't see it as a either/or situation. I can be either way, depending on my mood or the guy I'm with. Sometimes I'll let a guy seduce me, and let him be in charge all night. He can top me if he wants.
Sometimes I'm more assertive...I'll take the lead and take him like he was a woman.
Or even better, we'll take turns. I'll get my rocks off in him, then roll over and let him fuck me. In the morning we'll 69 each other to completion. Thats the best!
 
Submissive all the way :eek:
as long as im dominated im fine ^^ women, men, else...?
 
...

Cause i personally like to be dominated. Not so much told what to do, but when I'm in a relationship i like to be pinned against the wall and kissed roughly or i like it when my bf shoves his cock down my throat :D lol jus wanna know u guy's preference?

Versatile here, dependent on mood, partner, and chemistry. Sometimes I like being the dom, sometimes I prefer subbing, sometimes a 50-50 deal, like a 69, rings my chimes.:D
 
I am of the oppinion that it depends on the situation as to whether I am sub or dom.
 
I am very submissive by nature. It may be a result of being the youngest of 6 and having only sisters.
 
In the beginning I want to be a sub but it always seems they want to suck me off... I do end up getting my ass fucked in the end, which I like, but not always, I direct the action most of the time.. and that is ok. I like to be seated on a couch and have a man stand up in front of me and hold his cock out straight and put his other hand on the top or on the back of my head and pull me to it and feed it into my mouth. After he comes I then grab his hands and pull him down onto his knees between my legs and putting my hand on the back of his head push his mouth onto my cock and he sucks me til I come in his mouth. As a rule most men can go twice with me so I will usually lift my legs while he is still on his knees and let him lick my ass hole until it is good and wet and then enter me and fuck my brains out....LOVE IT !
 
sub, feeling powerless is amazing

I think to me what feels even better than being powerless is the feeling of being willingly submissive - in one of my best experiences, my partner had me ride him cowgirl style, pinching my nipples and stroking myself - in other words I was doing all the work for him while just lay there and directed what he wanted me to do.
 
I think to me what feels even better than being powerless is the feeling of being willingly submissive - in one of my best experiences, my partner had me ride him cowgirl style, pinching my nipples and stroking myself - in other words I was doing all the work for him while just lay there and directed what he wanted me to do.


I agree with you. I love taking care of my man completely! I get off on making him feel absolutely amazing.
 
The%2BColt%2BMan.jpg
......if the man I am with looks like this, then I definitely want to be submissive, topped to make love to him.

attachment.php
......but with a sweety like this, I definitely want to take control!
 
I'm usually submissive with men - if they choose - and normally dominant with women. Although I've taken the lead with men who were hesitant, I'd rather be controlled.
 
Yeah...you see that second guy in Rolando2's post? I would definitely dominate him. I am a dominant by nature so there is no being submissive for me.
 
I love being dominated. But I only really go for really femme guys, I'm not into masculine men. It's weird, the ones that look very girly and weak and the ones I want to bend over for!
 
i am a submissive, and i am a bottom when I'm with a vanilla type person.
 
I like being dominate, but I love it when I'm told " suck my cock" or "eat my cum"
 
Cause i personally like to be dominated. Not so much told what to do, but when I'm in a relationship i like to be pinned against the wall and kissed roughly or i like it when my bf shoves his cock down my throat :D lol jus wanna know u guy's preference?

i am definitely submissive, i love my man to be in total control ,to serve him and please him thinking only of his pleasure , he demands total obedience from me and i love him all the more .
 
Back
Top