Calling Doctor Davidson

Sienna

In Love With Music
This thread is open only to 2 players (writers)...

Sienna & MikeCasanova

Sienna ... Carla McBride.

MikeCasanova ... Dr. Michael Davidson.

Other players who wish to join with their characters must request before posting first. Please use PM's to request.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carla:

It was my first day at the city hospital. The last time I was there was two weeks ago when I attended my interview. And then I had never even met the man I was to work with as his personal secretary.

I suppose it was the way they did things in this huge over crowded city. They tell you you have the job and who to report to on the day you start. In a way it must be quicker for their administration to do it that way.

So, I arrived on time clutching my bag and holding on to the letter that said I was to start work and my employment was still temporary pending a future review by Doctor Davidson, the surgeon I was assigned to.

I was not used to big city life, having only been there a few months. I was raised and educated in a small country town hundreds of miles from where I found myself now. Work was not easy to find back home and friends told me that apartments were easy to find in the city.

Well, I found one eventually, spending everything I had to set it up and pay my first few months rent. Now I was about to earn money, so I had to make a really good go of it, or else I would have spent all my savings on visiting a city that really did not interest me. I was there for work, and so far that was it.

The receptionist told me where to find Doctor Davidson's office. The place was huge and attending my interview was much more easier. It was one office in a section clearly marked as admin. Now I was being sent to some far away wing which was five floors up.

I hated elevators. They made me so nervous. If I was going to make this job work, then I had to get used to using them. I discovered how busy hospitals are. There were people dashing all over the place, patients walking, being pushed by porters and nurses in wheel chairs and trolleys. I even wondered if any of them could be dead!

I followed the signs which directed me to cardiology through a maze of corridors, almost getting lost until I saw the sign I was looking for; Doctor Michael Davidson and his office.

Entering, I realised how busy my new boss was. There were patients waiting in his reception area being tended by two nurses and relatives or friends who had brought the patients in. It was sad to see them, they looked ill and barely alive. Some attached to intravenal feeds and others coughing and gasping for breath. Yes, they were quite old too. And I realised that Doctor Davidson was performing near miracles to keep them alive somehow.

"He's in the consulting room with a patient," one of the nurses told me. "You will have to wait until he is free."

So, I waited with his patients until he was free to start me. I was now officially late because of waiting, but it was not my fault he was busy.

"You can see the Doctor now Miss McBride." another nurse told me, eventually. Suddenly I felt like one of his patients as I made my way into his office.

I was expecting a grey haired ageing man to greet me. It's that impression you get in your mind about doctors you have never met before. But this doctor was young and quite handsome. He was well groomed with an amazing physique that I could make out beneath his clothing. His smile was enough to greet me and then we shook hands. It was a tender grip and then I heard him speak in that city accent, which was so soft and relaxing and above all polite.

Last edited:
Dr. Davidson:

She was late, and I hated when people were late for appointments.

I took a deep breath, though, and took in stride - it was my probably my own fault, after all, for before so busy these days. No matter how many people we could help in cardiology, more come in after them, a figurative (and, truly, literal) revolving door that made working in this type of environment diificult.

We exchanged pleasantries, and it was evident from her initial reaction that she was surprised to see someone as young as I looked sitting behind the desk. Truth be told, I was surprised to see someone as striking as Carla walk through the door. Bill, an HR rep and golf buddy of mine, had told me that she was prettier than Janet before her, who was gorgeous in her own right and left her job to start a modeling career. I'd blown him off at that thought, though, thinking that Janet would be hard to follow.

But Miss McBride fit the bill perfectly. Petite, but not overly so, her blonde hair cut to be pretty yet still professional, her suit cut for business and yet her subtle curves were readily apparent -

"I'm sorry, what was that, Miss McBride?"

"Well, I'm just not exactly sure where to start. I mean, I know how to be secretary - and a fine one if I can say so - but I'm not sure how to be *your* secretary, if you see what I mean."

I smiled in spite of myself. She was confident, to be sure, but something had unnerved her - the patients, maybe? Perhaps my making her wait past the time we'd set up for her to start threw her off. Not something to worry about now, though.

"I do understand, and rest assured that you and I will be working on some things you haven't seen before. Not just cardiology - and rest assured, I won't be asking you to take any medical notes, the nurses would kill me - but with some general changes that need to be made around here. I can't change the world, but I've changed a few lives since I've been here, and there are things that need to be shaken up around here so that others here can do the same, you know?"

The stunned look on her face was *very* re-assuring. Great, another secretary that thinks I'm a young, pompous ass that's bitten off more than he can chew. Oh, well, at least she looks the part - I can't even keep my eyes off of her - and her credentials are rock-solid. She was from the country, too, wasn't she? Of course she was, that drawl didn't come from anywhere around here.

"You're new around here, aren't you?" She nodded. "Have you already found a place around here?" Another nod. Can't talk to the crazy pie-in-the-sky doctor, I guess. Well, let's try small talk. "Where's your favorite place to eat around here?"

A pause. That's not good. "Have you tried Don Briscetti's down the road? No? It's easily the best Italian in the city - the pasta's homemade and nothing on the menu's in English. Let's plan on grabbing a quick bite after your shift tonight - we'll talk about your first day, I'll answer any questions you have, and I'll tell you a few of the city's secrets. I've lived here most of my life and there's nothing like it. That work for you?"

Before she had a chance to respond, Jenn, one of our senior nurses walked in. "I'm sorry, but your 9:15 is waiting, Doctor."

I nodded, pulling together what I needed to have ready for the consult there in the office and waving Jenn in. "Jenn, this is Carla McBride - she's my new secretary and could use a tour of the place. Also, if you could show her the paperwork and training that Janet left, that should give her a good start."

I turned to Miss McBride, smiling again, in spite of myself. "I get done at 5:00, so I'll put you down for 5:30 on my calendar." I paused, grinning broadly. "Actually, that'll be the first thing you can do for me. 5:30, Don Briscetti's, with you in tow. Mark that down and hold me to it."

Jenn started tapping her foot. "All right, I really do need to leave. Carla (I can call you Carla, can't I?), it's great to finally meet you, and please don't hesitate to ask anyone if you have any questions or can't find your way around."

I shook her hand and watched her leave with Jenn. The faint scent of lilacs lingered for a few hours in the office, and I couldn't help but think of those hips swaying gently as she walked out, even though some of the folks that came into the office had some complicated problems. But, before I knew it, the last patient had left, and it was 5:15. Enough time to freshen up and then head over to Don's. This ought to be interesting.

Last edited:
Carla:

My first day was interesting. I knew the basics and thanks to Jenn and I soon got used to the terminology of the medical language. Of course Jenn also warned me about Doctor Davidson.

"Be very careful of him," Jenn began to explain. "He has a reputation of being a real smoothy. I know, I've been there and it was kind of good. The only thing is, if you have weakness and vulnerability with men, then you could get too involved. Warning too, he's engaged to be married."

"Well I'm not surprised, he's gorgeous!" I replied. And that he was. It didn't bother me that he was taken. Just to work for him was a pleasure. "He invited me out this evening for dinner or drinks. Well, I think it's dinner."

"Oh believe me he will look after you," Jenn continued. "He's good like that. He does look after his team and makes very sure they are happy."

I have never yet been made happy by such a nice looking considerate guy. I was shy. He made me shy, because of his charm and ambition to help me in my job. No man as done that for me, ever. And, Michael was the first one to make me feel welcome. My shyness was also based upon his confidence and those same old thoughts popped into my head; what kind of lover would this man be? I was still a virgin at just 24 years old and I wondered if I was going to be that way forever, constantly looking for the right guy.

The evening arrived and after my busy first day getting used to the PC files and stored notes on several hundred patients I was ready for the challenges the job would bring. He was still in his office at 5pm and it was time to leave. Only I was not going home to my appointment, I had a date and an Italian restaraunt or bar to find in just half an hour.

Don Bricetti's was a nice place when I eventually found it. It wasn't too difficult despite the sidewalk teaming with people dashing to get home. It was a relief to get off the busy streets.

The place was more of a select bar than a restaraunt. I was almost pounced upon by a waiter as if I was not meant to be there. I explained that I was waiting for a date and once I mentioned Michaels name his attitude switched instantly to one of politeness. I was shown to a table in a dimly lit corner lit only by a single candle style lamp.

"This is Doctor Davidsons special table," the waiter explained, pulling a chair for me to sit. "This is where he entertains his friends. And he called this afternoon to reserve it. And you are exactly the person he described."

I thanked the waiter and ordered a "house cocktail" which he recommended. The secret ingredients were a secret and I must say, it was quite potent. Probably stronger than daddy's moonshine.

And then the man of the hour arrived, looking amazingly scrumptious in his expensive tweed suit. His smile said everything about him, along with that certain twinkling in his also remarkable smiling eyes. I became shy once more, but only briefly. I knew that I was going to be good friends with this guy from then on. I would be insane not to be, despite him being taken by another woman in his private life.

Last edited:
Dr. Davidson

I love this restaurant, always have. It’s not just the marvelous food or warm people that have worked for almost as long as I’ve been alive. No, my favorite part of this restaurant is the way that the candlelight flickers over a woman’s skin as she looks at a menu, waiting for me to arrive.

I’d been sitting at the bar, tucked away from view until she came in, then watched her for a few minutes, noting her mannerisms, confirming the ticks that the nurses had noted and reported to me as I was heading out the door. Not that I was stalking her – this was strictly professional, of course.

As I walked towards the table, I realized that even though I’d asked a woman (or women) to join me here before, I hadn’t really seen anyone make herself quite at home here as she seemed to have. She already had her drink, and even when she saw my approach, she radiated a sense of comfort and ease that I hadn’t noticed in anyone else here, and certainly not on their first visit with me.

She rose as I reached the table shook my hand and we sat just as the antipasto had arrived. We made small talk again, rehashing her first day at work, and generally whiling away the first of our drinks. I was once again impressed with her ease around me (though, truth be told, the nearly empty glass in front of her had something to do with that).

I ordered the veal parmasean, she a spicy seafood pasta dish that I’d recommended, and I asked the waiter to bring over a bottle of pinot noir. As the waiter left, I decided to up the ante a bit. Maybe it was the wine I’d already had, the low light and romantic setting, or even just siting across from such deceptive and intriguing beauty, but I couldn’t help but to ask a simple question that I knew would tell me more about her than anything else we had already discussed.

“What is your fantasy?”

Carla:

The meal was something I was not used to. The variety of tastes and conversation began to ease me into this date quite nicely. And I was really happy to be so close to my boss on my first date. I could not keep my eyes off him. He was really sexy and above all considerate. A gentleman infact.

As things eased even more his question surprised me. My fantasy? How on earth was I supposed to answer that? I had lots of fantasies and fantasies they were indeed. They were varied in many ways from ambitious to totally erotic.

"To be a millionaire," I replied jovially. The strong drinks started to make me very giddy by then. My answer put a smile on his face and then he put his hand on mine.

"No, I meant your sexual fantasies." he said. And that surprised me a lot. Less than a day we had known each other and I considered my sexual fantasies as being very personal. "I like to hear about them. I'm very interested." he continued, squeezing my hand a little tighter but not too tight. More of a reasuring hold. I wondered if I should reveal them. In my real life I had dated many boyfriends and one girlfriend who I had become very devoted to during the past five years. All the relationships were loving, yet there was no sex as in intercourse. Mainly kissing and touching intimately.

I wasn't sure I should tell him I was still a virgin. Because if anyone was going to snatch it, I had decided it was going to be someone experienced and this man was a likely candidate if I got to like him more. So far I liked him as a boss and warmingly as new friend. Afterall, he was very very... lucious.

"Well, I..." I hesitated being careful about what I wanted to say. It would be easy to give the wrong signals. "I would like to be... no, I want to be taken by a man and let him do whatever he wanted to do with me."

"A submissive?"

"Ermmm... I'm not sure. Maybe more trusting. I don't like all that bondage stuff."

His smile and him taking my other hand in his told me that he had ambitions of obliging my fantasy. But was I ready? Was this happening so quickly? He must like me more than I had expected. I was cautious and yet still at ease. I felt mixed emotions.

Last edited:
Michael

She wasn't ready for these types of questions, that was plain to see - but part of my interest in asking was to see how she handled pressure, and she was doing a good job of holding her composure. Still, something seemed a little off, almost as if she didn't know what she wanted - hadn't experienced enough to... Oh. Oh, surely not.

"Are you a virgin, Miss McBride?"

Her blush, already fairly deep thanks in part to the two empty glass next to her, blossomed into a bar-burgundy shade of red. I leaned back, keeping my hands on hers, but my mouth open in shock. How could someone this beautiful, this absolutely stunning, never experienced the exquisite joys that physical pleasure could provide?

Her face had dropped, her soft hair falling to either side of it and hiding it in the shadows of the gentle, flickering candlelight. I crooked a finger and slid it under her chin, bring her face slowly back into view. Her shy grin matched the confident one I was sure I had on mine. We talked a little bit more about what her relationships growing up, my interest picquing at the notion that she had a devoted yet not exclusive girlfriend, but I decided not to press the issue. For now. The more we talked about her past relationships, the less awkward she seemed.

The dinner ended on a jovial note, with the two of us sharing a large piece of tiramisu - I had said it was the best in the city, and it failed to disappoint. I walked her back to her apartment and stood at the bottom of the steps as she let herself in. Before she did, though she slid back down the steps in such a seductive manner that I once again found myself in disbelief that sexual pleasure had yet to grace her with its presence. It was obvious, though, that she had a mind to change that, and she bent over gently, flirtingly exposing a few more inches of her beautiful cleavage.

My body instantly warmed despite the chilly night wind, and my mind filled itself with lessons to teach my new secretary. But in the back of mind was a small thought that it simply wouldn't be right for her first time to be now - so vulnerable, so much new going on already, and (frankly) so much to drink at dinner.

She leaned down and kissed me tenderly, her lips seeking to open mine. I obliged her, my tongue taking a gentle, lingering taste of her lips before backing away. I held her shoulders to keep her from falling forward,then looked up to her face, smiling warmly.

"Another time, dear. Tonight just isn't the right night, I'm afraid." She nodded, then walked back up the steps and let herself in, giving me a little wave as the door shut behind her.

I shook my head and chuckled as I started the walk to the metro station, still not entirely sure what hiring my new secretary had truly gotten me into.

Carla:

The following morning I awoke to the sound of the busy traffic on the streets. The sounds of beeping horns and distant police sirens always greeted me as soon as I opened my eyes.

Another day at work was looming and time to face the world. I sat in the bath surrounded by fragrant bubbles and suddenly remembered last night and Michael. I had been tipsy when I returned to my apartment so most of the evenings events had hidden away in my mind until they became clearer. At first I realised the last thing I had done with Michael and that wonderful kiss that sent nice shivers up and down my spine, and then the questions I answered in the bar restaraunt with open honesty. I didn't answer verbally about my virginity, just a silent nod sufficed. My efforts to hide the facts had failed and that only happened to me when I was falling in love with those I trusted.

He was so charming and so much the gentleman. He reminded me of those heroes in the romantic novels that I read with passion. He was real, so real.
I asked myself was I so lucky to have met such a person? Maybe or maybe not. This hero was taken by another and had affairs behind his girl friends unknowing back. Where I was raised that was considered a deadly sin in the making by the local pastors.

However, doubting the existence of a god seemed to soften those thoughts. I laid back in my bath of bubbles and thought about Michael making love to me the way I often imagined it would be. Was it so beautiful? Feelings as beautiful as the feelings I experienced pleasuring myself?

I arrived at the hospital and the consulting room area of Doctor Davidson. The secretarial office was awaiting me with the paper records of dozens of patients seen the day before in their neat folders. My job was to update the records onto computer files and then filing them away. The rest of my tasks were spent updating further apointments for the endless stream of patients that Michael dealt with day after day. I realised how devoted and busy this man was and soon realised where I had fitted into his life at work.

Michael entered the office clutching his paper cup of coffee, taking a few minutes time out. He leaned over my desk and looked directly into my eyes and announced that the weekend was to be spent with him in his private lodge by the lake. A refusal was not acceptable and I agreed having no qualms about the suggestion at all. He kissed me gently on the forehead and smiled before returning to the waiting line of sick patients.

Last edited:
"The lodge by the lake, hm?"

I looked up from my desk and into the welcoming brown eyes of my senior nurse, Jenn. I'd already seen a few patients and had a small break to answer emails and make a few proposals on the general state of the hospital. I leanded back in my chair and took the mug of coffee that she had just washed and filled with fresh coffee.

"That's the one. I hadn't been there in a while, my fiancee is pre-occupied with some sort of business retreat, and the weather there is supposed to be quite nice this weekend."

"It's going to rain buckets and you know it."

I grinned at Jenn over my coffee as I took a long sip. "Nice and accomodating, wouldn't you agree?"

She rolled her eyes playfully, then grinned back up to me, no doubt remembering the last time she was there with me on a rainy weekend. "Just don't hurt her, all right? The nurses like her, and you know that's a big deal."

"I won't. Care to join us to keep an eye or two on me?" I winked as I got up from the desk and slipped on my jacket. She tucked her tongue against the inside of her cheek, holding back some of smartass remark, to be sure. I kissed her gently on the cheek on my way out, making sure to take a nice, long look at Carla on my way to my next patient.

The week went by quickly, as most of them seem to do nowadays. Miss McBride took to her new position like a fish to water, and the way that it was raining near the end of the day Friday, any similarities to fish might be valuable.

I closed up shop, turning off my computer and stepping out of the office. There to greet me was the stunning sight of Miss McBride standing by her desk, her hair let down and gently falling along her shoulders, her dress somewhat more low-cut today than it had been earlier in the week, the soft smell of some sort of flower - lilies, maybe, or was that the rain? - eminating from her. I saw the small bag by her side, and there was only one thing left to say.

"Ready?"

Carla:

Indeed I was ready for the weekend at Michaels' lodge. The past few weeks in the city were beginning to get me down slightly. I needed the short rest and I was desprately looking for something I had on my mind.

I got into Michaels car on the hospital parking lot and I was quiet which promted a comment from him;

"You're very quiet. Anything on your mind that is bothering you?"

"No, I'm just tired. I'm looking forwards to this trip." I replied.

We drove for what seemed miles upon miles. Our conversation was limited on the way, and the summer evening turned muggy as we headed through the leafy roads once we had left the highway. "Do you want to stop for a break?," he asked. I left that decision to him as I was more intent on reaching the lodge. His hand left the stearing wheel and settled onto my knee, stroking it tenderly and drifting upwards until he pushed up the hem of my dress. "Hope you don't mind me being affectionate. I can't resist the smoothness of your skin."

Of course I didn't mind. It felt good and so gentle and it had been a while since anybody touched me in that way, yet I began to wonder what his intentions were for our stay over the weekend at his lodge miles from nowhere. There was no better time to reveal my intentions too.

"You want me don't you?." My question was serious and it promted a smile from him. "You know that I like you a lot and my heart says I should go along with this. But I ask you one favour Michael and I have thought about this. There is no better man that I should trust like you. You are caring, or atleast I hope so," he listened intently, taking everything I was saying to him seriously.

"I want you to be gentle with me." I continued. "Don't hurt me because this is something new to me and I know you understand that. And again, I want to make something clear before we go ahead with this..."

"Of course I understand." he interrupted. "And there is something I want to confess too. I have never made love to a woman or girl that was admittedly a virgin. That makes it special for me too."

I was going to say something else, yet I decided not to as his words touched me very deeply. And what I wanted to tell him could be put on hold for a while longer. Those words convinced me that he had feelings much deeper than I had realised. What I wanted to tell him was, I was willing to spend this weekend with him and from then on, to quit altogether with any developing relationship. Now it deserved to go further. I was looking for a relationship and I had been for a while. My life was becoming more and more frustrating since I moved to the city and I considered myself lucky to have met him, even though it was still new to both of us.

Michael

Her skin was far smoother than even I had hoped, and as the tips of my fingers skimmed along her thighs and I listened to her, I couldn't help but think of all that lay ahead us over the weekend. I could tell that something else was on her mind, but I let it slide, not wanting to ruin the moment as I drove the car through the turning leaves of autumn.

We finally reached the lodge - really more a cabin, but at three stories it was easy to call it a lodge, and that sounded for more impressive to begin with. I took our bags in and showed her around, pointing out her suite as well as the other ameneties, including the hot tub, game/billiards room, and the well-stocked kitchen. He then pulled the drapes covering a set of tall windows and let in the warm light from a waning sunset into the sitting room, sitting us both down on the couch facing the expansive view.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and took in the marvelous view, the moment heightened only by feeling her hed softly tuck into the crook between my shoulder and neck.

"Were you holding back something earlier, Miss McBride?"

A pause, then I could feel her nod slowly against my neck. Her silence was not troubling - I've known for a long time that all women had their secrets, which is why I'm happy to have mine own - but it did nothing to quell my curiousity.

"Do you wish to tell me what's on your mind?"

She leaned back, pulling away from me gently, then silently shock her head, grinning playfully as she leaned in and kissed the tip of my nose and slipping from the couch and starting up the stairs. I had a hunch she was heading to her room, so I called out after her, "Hungry?"

She simply stopped on the stairs, turning her head to mine, a wicked grin on her face, her tongue teasingly sliding along her lips. I took that as a yes, knowing full well the double entendre that I'd set up and she'd run with. As she continued up the stairs, I stepped out of the couch and started to work in the kitchen. As I started sauteing some freshly chopped peppers, I heard the water in the bath running, grinning to myself and wondering how she would react if I just walked into the bathroom and looked upon her naked, shimmering from being in the water, he hair falling away from her face in as she leaned her head back into the water, her breasts naturally rising as her back arch-

A spatter of bubbling oil jumped from the pan and hit my face, bringing me from my revery and saving the vegetables within from getting burned. I added the pieces of roasted duck and let the stir-fry simmer, draining the water from the now-cooked noodles. No sooner had I noticed that the water from the bath has stopped running than I heard a soft footfall slowly coming down the stairs.

My heart skipped a beat as I saw bare feet descending down the steps, then bare legs and quite a bit of bare thigh before finally spying a stitch of clothing on her. Not wanting to spoil the image of a newly-freshened Miss McBride. I quickly turned back to the cooking, setting the food evenly on each plate and pouring a glass of sauvignon blanc, and looking up to see my guest leaning casually against the doorframe between the kitchen and the sitting room, the very last rays from the sunset kissing her body as tenderly as I'd seen anyone caress their lover.

Needless to say, I was not disappointed.

Carla:

While Michael prepared dinner in the kitchen I explored the upstairs rooms a little more while my bath was filling. I noticed then how wealthy this man was. His patients files told me quite a lot about the privately paying customers for his specific health care practices. He was into more than I had realised with the elder patients in particular.

After bathing in the most beautifully decorated bathroom I had ever seen, I dried myself in my suite. A very expansive room with a king size bed that was circular in design. I dressed in my short pink bathrobe and white lacey thong and then I could smell the cooking he had immersed himself into. It made my tastebuds tingle before I even got a chance to savour it.

Heading for the stairs, I noticed another door to a room I had not seen yet. It was locked. There were three mortice locks which indicated to me that beyond must have been something important and very secret. I didn't persue that fact any more and walked down the stairs to see what culinary surprise Michael had in store for me.

I watched him finish off the meal and prepare it. I realised how lucky I was to be with him that weekend. A man of experience in sex I had hoped. He was the chosen one at the right time and place. My being almost naked didn't seem to bother him, which was a good sign to carry on my plan, after dinner and the rest of the evening.

I could not keep my eyes off him during dinner. His looks and the tasty meal combined to thrill all of my senses. The wine was excellent, sweet and fruity, the way I liked it. And the candlelight replaced the setting sunlight as we ate and talked about each of our childhoods and the silly things we annoyed our parents with. The absolute same things, only our childhood environments were miles apart. He had a very affluent back ground compared to mine, which was simple and basic country style, with the harsh poverty included. I was the daughter of a alcoholic father and a hard working mother with another four older siblings to share our growing up with.

I sat back in the chair consuming the third or maybe fourth glass of wine. My robe opened, barely covering my breasts. I needed to see what reaction he showed me. His touching of my thighs in the car was the indicator I had worked upon. My flirting was meaningful, but I had hoped not too crude. I didn't want to display the wrong impressions and appear so cheap and easy.

To be honest, he always turned me on. Only this time I had him all to myself miles from anywhere. The setting was perfect and totally private. I belonged to him, to guide me into true womanhood, a little later in life than all of my friends had given themselves.

Michael:

I nearly choked on my wine as I saw her robe fall just open. The soft pink of the fabric caressing the pale skin beneath was the only thing that took my eyes from the way the candlelight was flickering across her face. It was a lovely sight, and it was done so well that it almost seemed like she had planned that little production.

The impish grin on her face as she saw my reaction (as much as I tried to keep it subtle), proved my suspicion. Two can play at this game.

I took our plates and reached into the refrigerator, pulling out a cardboard box. I had asked Don Briscetti's to send over one of their cheesecakes to the lodge, and they did - a beautifully done piece, marbled with swirls of chocolates and garnished with fresh, plump strawberries along the outside.

I cut the cake and walked behind her, reaching around her shoulders to set dessert in front of her, my hand lingering along along her shoulder, half on the robe and half on her exquisite skin, as my eyes looked down over her shoulder and into her robe, desperate seeking out the details that they had been hiding. I hummed softly at the sight, even though the effort was somewhat futile. I gently pulled the robe further to the side - not enough to fully expose her breasts, or even enough to show her nipples, but enough to re-affirm that I'd noticed and appreciated her little plan.

I returned to my seat with my own piece, happy to let her set the pace for evening. I was quite happy to provide the meal and the setting if it would keep her comfortable in setting the pace for the alterior motives for our little trip. I had a few little tricks up my sleeve, but at that moment, I was enraptured by this girl - no, this woman - sitting across from me, enjoying her dessert.

It wouldn't be the last one she'd enjoy tonight.

Carla:

I started to wonder if Michael thought I was anorexic. The dessert was gorgeous and irresistable, but I could only eat a small piece as I had already taken in my daily calorie requirements.

There was no doubt one thing better than dessert was the way he touched me with such gentleness. Then he stopped instantly to finish off his dessert with this masterful grin on his face. Some how I felt as if he was telling me that he wanted me, which was good. But, the expression on his face also told me something else which I couldn't quite understand. Was he one of those dominating lovers I had heard about? Or was he just proud of himself for having caught me so easily?

I finished off my piece of dessert and decided to ask him; "Michael. What is in that locked room upstairs? I'm curious." I smiled at him playfully, hoping that he would play along and just explain. His expression changed as he leaned forward.

"You noticed? I didn't think you would." He stared at me for quite a while before saying any more, as if he was thinking about an answer. "Well, not that you would be interested that much in my work. It's my bio-lab. It's where I do my experiments in cardiac drugs."

I did understand a little and I was more interested than he had thought.

"Cardiac drugs? You mean drugs that help people with heart problems? That sounds amazing. But why do you keep it so secure out here at the lodge?" I leaned forward, letting my breasts become fully exposed. A planned flirtatious move on my behalf. His eyes locked onto them as he thought of his reply.

"I er...I feel better in myself if I keep it secure. You never know who might break in and steal my efforts. I have been working on the project for a while now and I am making progress."

"Can I see it?" I asked. His smiling face turned into one of shock. "I won't tell anyone. I mean, I don't know anything about these things."

"Then why would you want to see?" His question was rapid and overly concerned. "It's private. You wasn't invited here to look at my work. We have other things we can do. Things important to you and I."

I had to agree. It wasn't really on my personal agenda to go snooping around into something I did not really understand that much about. I smiled, calming him as I put my hand onto his. He smiled so gently in return and our conversation moved on, to something else, his friends and those others who had been to visit and stay at the lodge. Including his girl friend.

Michael:

The talk of the secret room - which I should've known she would find, actually - was enough to calm me down. While I wouldn't say I was close to losing my composure with this woman, she was certianly spinning a web that few had ever spun around me before. And with the many opportunities they'd had here, that was saying quite a bit.

I was surprised that the conversation turned to talk of my fiancee, thinking that would be something that she would want to stay away from in conversation, but I was game to talk about whatever she wished.

"How did you meet?"

"At school, actually. It's a terribly cliched tale about falling in love in college and trying to stay together through the struggles of postgraduate learning, then everyday working life. It's a struggle to stay connected sometimes, but I think we've found a good way to not lose sight of each other." I would leave that solution for her to discover later if she cared to know.

"And this weekend?"

"Out of town on business. Just like me." I winked. It was cheesy, sure, but I was starting to relax and let the wine do its dirty work.

The conversation turned to other topics, including some plans for tomorrow and other small talk, then she rose from the table, her hands slsiding along the edge of her robe, not opening it but not quite shutting it either. She grinned impishly down to me before turning around, still looking at me over her shoulder.

I was lost in her smile, then the way that her hair (had she curled it after her bath?) fell along the perfect line of her back, resting lightly along her bare shoulders...

It was only at that moment that I realized she'd already dropped her robe to the ground. I sat, flabbergasted at the brash move from this woman I thought had been shy, but now had me just about wrapped around her little finger.

I kept my eyes looked on hers until the moment she turned her head back and walked away, making effort to slide her hips jauntily on her way to the stairs, her back always facing me. I rose and idly picked up the robe, feeling the soft fabric with the tips of my fingers as I watched her ascend, her perfectly round asscheeks framed beautifully by her tiny piece of white lace sliding behind them. She entered the bedroom as soon as I had reached the bottom of the steps. As I started up to join her, my mind was still trying to wrap around just what I'd gotten myself into.

Last edited:
Carla:

Topless, I made my way up the stairs, hoping that Mike would follow me. I headed for my room where I felt more comfortable. I always liked my own domain for intimacy, even though I was a stranger in his company still.

I sat on the beautiful circular structured bed and waited. Mike entered holding my bathrobe a few minutes later. "You left this behind." he said smiling. The time had come. The one I had chosen was now in my presence.

Mike sat beside me and we both let the obvious happen. Our kiss turned slowly deeper as we explored each others lips and tongues. I was trembling and he knew it. He felt it, and I hoped that he would be atleast gentle as well as experienced.

"Don't feel nervous Carla. Trust me. I know what you want." His soft soothing voice whispered in my ear and then he gently laid me back onto the soft bed. His arm around my shoulder and the other hand touching me, feeling me as we continued the passionate kiss. I began to feel soothed and more confident with him has his hand settled onto my warm mound. I could sense his wandering fingers through the material of my panties, seeking out my sex. I did not want to resist him as he started to ease my gusset to one side, exposing my sex to the cool of the air wafting in from the open window.

"You shave? Good, I like that." All I could do was look back into his eyes, just letting his fingers explore me, open me up wider so that he could push further and further. I was moist and now beginning to warm even closer to the intimacy that was about to unfold.

My hymen had already been breached years ago. Atleast it was going to be easy for both of us. No initial pain or blood to deal with. Perhaps the pain of him entering me? I was unsure. Never before had I been penetrated by a penis. I was about to find out soon enough.

Michael:

Every inch of her felt as delicious as it looked beautiful. Her kisses were tentative at first despite the brashness of her seduction, but her instincts slowly took over as she gave in to me.

Her pussy was quite simply a delight - her petite folds parting firmly around the tips of my fingers, then gripping them closely as I entered her. She had already told me that she had been entered like this before, but I was still surprised at how tightly she was wrapped around my finger as it slowly slid into her.

My lips could not resist the soft, gentle raise of her nipple, and as I took it into my mouth, it instantly raised to meet my tongue. Her gasps and moans were tempered by the sounds of the sheets rustling below us and the breeze that had begun to blow just outside, though they were magnified to me as she leaned down and took the rim of my ear between her lips. Her cries, like every other part of her, were divine.

I gently took her hair into my hand and laid her head back against the back, my own head sliding down her stomach in a soft trail of kisses. By the time my mouth met her now-puffy labia, my middle finger was completely inside her, and my thumb had been teasing her clit to the point that was standing out beautifully. I wrapped my lips around it gently - the tender kiss produced a near immediate reaction.

Her climax was quick, yet intense, and extraordinarily satisfying for both of us. She looked at me with eager eyes as she was coming down, the lust behind her eyes growing at the small hint of what a man can do for a woman. I smiled up to her from between her legs, removing my finger and giving her slit one full, long lick, lingering for a few moments to savor the last few beads of nectar before leaning back. I took a long look at her, laying prostrate before me, still panting as she recovered, a light sheen of sweat covering her body.

I smiled down to her, crawling over her body and placing a long, tender kiss on her lips. I rose, however, just before she could take a hold of me and continue her explorations - and, as it turns out, before I had even taken off a stitch of my clothing. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and looked into her questioning eyes.

"Not tonight, dear love. I needed to learn about you and your body more before I felt right taking such a gift from you."

I wasn't sure if she quite understood my meaning, but I rose and headed for the door, shutting it gently behind me. God knows I wanted to be in there with her, our bodies wrapped together in so many different ways, but I had said it wasn't the right time and I meant it.

At that moment, I found myself anticipating that very moment as much as I knew that she must have been as well.

Carla:

I watched as Michael left the room. I wondered why he had to leave so quickly without us both finishing the love making we had embarked upon. My body disturbed him? Why would it?

I sat and thought about what he had said, wrapping the sheet around me as I walked towards the open window. The air was sweet and it reminded me of home. Gone was the smell of the city and I wished that I could stay here at the lodge for the rest of my life.

Still, I could not understand why he wanted to study me further. Maybe he was just being polite? He was clearly not ready to take me yet. And that was probably the gentleman he was showing some consideration towards me. A body would be important to him and his profession, a learned respect of what he was doing or going to do.

I wanted so much to join him in his room and continue our love making. See him in all of his glory and feel him inside of me. I so wanted to make love to him. Instead, I was left feeling anxious and frustrated. Those feelings were not new to me and I could take it or leave it.

Then again, I thought about things from his point of view. Maybe I was too pushy and acted like a slut in his way of thinking? I thought he liked me enough to take me where I wanted this to go, and now I've been denied returning my love to him. Did studying me mean that he was disappointed?

What he did was wonderful. No man had ever taken me to orgasm so pleasantly before and I knew that he would know how to make me cum so much. I began to fall asleep, half contented. It was nice to be away from that busy city and there was still another day or two to enjoy.

The following morning I showered and made myself presentable yet still determined to remain relaxed. The smells of breakfast and coffee came from the kitchen as I went downstairs, still wearing the bathrobe and underwear.

"Good morning Carla," he greeted, rushing from the kitchen to place two china plates onto the table. "I bet you're hungry this morning?"

"Yes. Breakfast looks nice."

It was the usual eggs and bacon with sliced uncooked tomatoes. I took my place at the table and watched him as he began to tuck in. "Nothing wrong with a little collesterol now and then." he said. I smiled and watched. "Don't you like it?"

"I'll just have coffee I think."

"Are you upset?" he asked.

"No, I'm ok. Just not hungry."

"Wait. Last night, I just wanted to..."

"Look, I understand!." I interrupted him. And I showed him that I was upset. Upset because he did not explain to me clearly why he had to leave. I had woken up feeling guilty for what I had done and I was determined not to show it. But, I did. My emotions were in turmoil.

Michael:

I took in a long breath, calming myself down as much as I hoped that the break in conversation would calm her down.

"Stop. Darling, listen to me for a moment, as I know that you don't truly understand." I waited, knowing that at this point she would either walk out of the kitchen or stay there and hear what I had to say.

She stayed.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you by leaving last night, darling - that was truly the least of my intentions. My reasoning was simple - I did not want the highlight of this weekend to happen so early into it, especially if you should find it disappointing. My entire reason for inviting you here was to learn more about you, enjoy being around you, enjoy spending time with you - not simply to bed you."

"Well, I just... I have no idea what you think of me now."

"I think no less of you now than I did before last night - I think more of you in fact. It's clear that you know your body very well and aren't ashamed to share it with others. I hope that that hasn't changed because of what happened last night."

A small, shy smile told me that it hadn't.

"Let me make it up to you. Let's wrap up breakfast and take a walk outside - the weather is quite accomdating this morning, and there's a great little place that we can lunch nearby. But only if you want to, dear - I certainly don't want ask you to do anything you wouldn't want to.

"So, what will it be? Shall we go?"

Carla:

I began to cheer up knowing that Michael had explained a lot more to me.

Outside the weather was warm and dry with a little sunshine hiding behind a canopy of browning autumn leaves. I linked Michaels arm as we walked along the trail through the woods talking about each others interests and it was then that I remembered the locked room back at the lodge.

"Tell me about this project?" I asked. "You know, the locked room?"

"I think I did explain?"

"Yes, but I think I am entitled to know more. Besides, like you, I am curious about you and I want to know. So, tell me?"

We stopped in our tracks. I thought he was going to get annoyed with me for asking, yet he didn't. He held me closer to him and kissed me. It was just as it was the last time, so deep, passionate and meaningful.

"Will that help you to stop asking questions?" he asked. He was obviously not annoyed and I played along giving him my sulky face, which only gave him more reasons for us to kiss again.

The long nature trail seemed to last forever, although I must admit I didn't mind. This was slightly different to back home. The woods were more dense and the wildlife more interesting when explained to me by Michael who seemed to know his creature-knowledge.

mp-woodland-trailmauping.jpg

"I grew up in these parts," he explained. "I've not always been a city guy like you think. The lodge and all this you see was my favourite vacation spot as a kid. Then I used to bring college friends here." He pointed through a mass of trees towards what was a kind of small lake in the distance. "See that? That's where I took them to do some skinny dipping. We would camp out at night and have fun."

I was impressed. Then I turned to look at him and I saw him light up a ciggarette. But it was no ordinary one. I could smell the weed quite clearly and he offered it to me. "Good stuff, try it."

"Wait, I didn't know you smoked that stuff."

"Yeah, just like those old days. And I still do obviously. It helps me loosen up."

I tried it, taking one long draw on the roll. The affects hit me fast, making me light headed yet feeling good. "Nice. I won't ask what's in it."

"I have other stuff too back at the lodge. Maybe you would like to join me later and sample it?"

"Are you sure? I mean, should we be even thinking about this?"

Last edited:
Michael

"Thinking about what?"

She looked back to me, almost incredulously. She held out the joint to me - "This."

"There's nothing to worry about. What did you think you were smoking marijuana or something?"

I continued on, surprised to find myself walking along after a steps. I turned back and saw her still standing there, taking a tentative hit and looking back to me. "This is weed. I know it is."

I grinned widely. "You think you know what that is, do you? Well, worry not - I promise you that it's not marijuana. Besides, there are no cops out here, and if you fail a drug test, I'm your boss, and I won't fire you over this." She didn't move, so I held out my hand. "Trust me. Now, come on - I have something to show you."

She remained still for a moment longer, then slowly came back to join me aong the trail. We walked along for another quarter mile or so, still finding small things to talk about - the office, the people that she had just started to work with. She enjoyed working with Jenn, and I mentioned that Jenn was very impressed with how well she had picked up on what was essentially a new vocabulary and fresh new set of responsibilities.

"You know, I'm quite impressed with you as well." She grinned, still walking alongside me. "But enough about work. *This* is why I wanted you to come with me this weekend."

I pulled back a few branches and walked us between two trees into a wide clearing. The sun filled the vast open space with a golden hue, broken only by the grey, craggy mountaintops in the distance. The tall, untouched grass swayed gently, my arm swaying out with it to glance along Carla's arm, her hand grabbing mine upon contact. Her tight tightened around mine as the breeze strengthened, pulling her wispy hair back along her face and bringing with it a faint chill tempered by the scent of the wildflowers around us. I looked back to ask her if she looked the view, but stopped before I had even had a chance to open my mouth.

Her smile was answer enough.

Last edited:
Carla:

I stood there in that clearing and looked at Mike. His expression was one of delight as I began to open my coat and then my blouse, one button after button slowly. Whatever it was we were smoking had triggered something in my head and I felt unrestricted.

"Carla, what are you doing?" he asked. I didn't care what I was doing. I continued undressing as he watched, pulling off my denim jeans until I was there, before him in my underwear. "Look, can't this wait while later?" he asked.

"No. I want you right now. I want you to take me here and now Mike."

"Wow! Hang on. I was just showing you this place. Our old camping hide-out. How beautiful it was. Besides, it's kind of cold don't you think?"

"No, I don't care. Fuck me."

I think I shocked him, using such an expression of words. He smiled and came closer. He put his arms around me and gently kissed me. I responded likewise, unable to resist him. This was part of what I wanted. My hand moved over his hip and then onto his groin. He was hard, so hard. I not only wanted him to take me, I also wanted to feel his manhood and see how gorgeous I imagined it would be.

Slowly I collapsed onto my knees before him. I was facing his bulge within his pants and I wanted to take it, caress it and to cherish it between my lips. He rested his hand on my shoulder and with the other, lifted my head to look at him, holding my chin in his gentle fingers.

"Carla. Not now, not here. I have a surprise for you later." he said. All I could do was look back at him and I realised once again that I had been acting like a slut. "Come on, lets eat. This place is just a few more hundred yards down the trail."

I looked back and whispered; "Forgive me."

recovering from my moment of narcosis madness, we continued down the trail to the main highway. The end of the trail led us to the rear of a diner and so we entered. I was hungry and the smell of cooking and baking set my apetite raging. It was a quaint and very quiet establishment with only two truckers sat at their table finishing their meal.

Mike seemed to know the staff quite well. A man and his wife, both in their late forties. "Carla, meet Sara and Leo. These guys have been running this place since I was a kid. They are real experts at cooking *anything*, and the best in the world."

They greeted me with smiles and hand shakes, but somehow I felt their greeting was false, as if I was not meant to be there with Mike. As if I was intruding on something. I could tell these things. Always have and always will do. Call it a sixth sense if you must.

"Hi, I'm Carla."

Back