I probably shouldn't...

hello!

hey just saw what you posted today.. finally some realy nice nips:

i love them ;)

attachment.php


of course THIS one - yummy yummy...
attachment.php


and that image gives me also a slight cold feeling :)
attachment.php


hopefully you have got someome who sends you sweet shivers all over your body ;)

cheers
 
Last edited:
...to go to bed. It's been a hard and long day. And I feel more tired than for a long time. Just one of those days where coffee seem to have no effect, the computer screen at work seems to have letters that makes no sense, and your head keeps telling you you are useless and can't do anything. I have those days quite a lot. Especially during winter. When the world seems to get cold and dark around you, not willing to give even a hint of sun or warmth.

...to reconsider my wants and needs. I keep saying I know what I want, but do I really? And am I ready to take the chances and risks to get it? Or will I keep going in the same direction and stay lonely?

...to reconsider what I think about myself. Is my perception of me the same as what others have. Do they see me as the person I try so hard to be? The person I really am! Or do I appear to be something else - and if so, whose fault is that - mine?

...to post some new pics. Since you people have waiting patiently and had to read through my ramblings for once.



View attachment 1103362
View attachment 1103363
View attachment 1103364

Worth the wait!
May they be as therapeutic for you, as they are for us!
 
You have an excellent way of offering revealing pictures while still teasing a bit. Quite nice. Thanks, again. :)

I will be busy with travel across the country very soon (sadly even further away from where you are), but I will definitely have to make sure that I check this thread on a daily basis. Might help keep my spirits up if business travel starts getting to me. ;)
 
Back
Top