Let's talk about blow jobs...

junk_yard

Literotica Guru
Women who LOVE giving head to men that is... Do women REALLY simply LOVE to give head? I'm curious... would love to hear from women of ALL ages who think giving head is at the top of their sexual game... and why. Does giving a blow job do it you you? Do you want the man to reciprocate? Do you like to blow strangers? If so... when and where?

What say you ladies...? All ages please, yes grandma's too... :devil:

Oh yeah... one more. Is it really cheating? Bill C didn't seem to think so. And what ever happened to Monica L anyway? ;)

-
Does giving a blow job do it you you?
It's very exciting if I'm extremely attracted to and turned on by the man.

-
Do you want the man to reciprocate?
Of course.

-
Do you like to blow strangers?
Never have, but definitely would if it were someone I'd fantasized about.

-
Is it really cheating?

OF course it's cheating. IMO, it's more intimate than intercourse.

Women who LOVE giving head to men that is... Do women REALLY simply LOVE to give head? I'm curious... would love to hear from women of ALL ages who think giving head is at the top of their sexual game... and why. Does giving a blow job do it you you? Do you want the man to reciprocate? Do you like to blow strangers? If so... when and where?

What say you ladies...? All ages please, yes grandma's too... :devil:

Oh yeah... one more. Is it really cheating? Bill C didn't seem to think so. And what ever happened to Monica L anyway? ;)
I love giving, and I have been told multiple times that I am "fucking awesome" at it.

I love giving BJs because it feels like I'm giving something so emotional and special to someone. Even if it's a complete stranger.

Oh yes she is !

I love it and I`m damn good at it....so I`m told....;)

Oh how I can attest to this statement! You are the only women I know who has brought me to such an erotic high that I almost passed out !
Thank you,
CJ

I love giving my husband blowjobs! I think it is incredibly intimate and so sexy to pleasure him with my mouth. I love the control I have over his pleasure when pleasing him this way and since we have been together for so long, I know all the ways to tease and drive him wild. It also love the view during the act, being able to watch him squirm and hear him moaning as I tease him with my lips, mouth and tongue.

The actual act of a blowjob? Eh... The rush of power I feel being able to pleasure my husband in that way...I LOVE that. Hearing him moan and try to control himself is such a turn on!

I love giving my husband blowjobs! I think it is incredibly intimate and so sexy to pleasure him with my mouth. I love the control I have over his pleasure when pleasing him this way and since we have been together for so long, I know all the ways to tease and drive him wild. It also love the view during the act, being able to watch him squirm and hear him moaning as I tease him with my lips, mouth and tongue.

Well said!

I adore it! Hearing him as I push him closer to the edge, feeling his hard, throbbing cock in my mouth, the taste of those first drops of pre-cum, his hands in my hair, his hips thrusting and him unloading in my mouth or exploding on my tits. So hot.... Now I have a craving again. :D

The only thing that makes it even better is if he's teasing my pussy while I'm spoiling him.

And I almost forgot! There was one very lucky stranger...oh what fun that night was. ;)

Last edited:

You took the words right out of my mouth..now I need my hubbys cock in it:kiss:

Put me among those who love giving blow jobs. I love the feel of his cock in my hands, mouth and throat. I love his facial reactions to what I do. I love the sounds he makes. I love it when he thrusts into my mouth, especially when I can get my hands on his ass and feel his muscles flexing. I love exploring the shape of his cock. I love the taste and feel. I love to make it last until my mouth is sore. I love to take him deep until I can hardly handle it, and I love the feel, taste and texture of his cum in me and on me.

Yeah, I love giving blow jobs.

I don't think I could say anything more than what these other ladies have said. Other than at 4 am, I now have a hunger, that only cock will cure. Problem is where do I find it?

Thank you ladies - your comments have made this short thread the hottest thing I've seen on here. The majority of the most poignant, intimate and memorable moments of my sexual life have involved a woman deciding that she was going to demonstrate the meaning of pleasure in this exact way. It turns me on just to think about how it turns you on.

Well stated chimike... many great responses. Many women that I have been with in the past have been quite vocal about just how much they really enjoy giving blow jobs. The first time a woman deep throated me, I thought I had "died and gone to heaven" it felt so good.

Anyone care to comment on throat fucking? Anyone tried it?. Woman lying on her back, head back, getting mouth and throat fucked.. Degrading? Comments? Thoughts?

Yes!

Yes, I've only ever given one former BF and my DH a BJ though. When I was dating I didn't do it with just anyone, I was opposite than a lot of people and felt like it was/is something special and intimate where as I've found a lot of people feel like it's "just oral" its NBD. DH says I'm the best BJ he's ever had so I guess he likes it. One time, while extremely inebriated, we were driving home and I masturbated and then gave him a BJ. He drove off the road and we were seconds away from getting caught by a cop lol. Lots of fun.

I never understood why Monica wasn't afforded the respect of First Fellatrix.

Well stated chimike... many great responses. Many women that I have been with in the past have been quite vocal about just how much they really enjoy giving blow jobs. The first time a woman deep throated me, I thought I had "died and gone to heaven" it felt so good.

Anyone care to comment on throat fucking? Anyone tried it?. Woman lying on her back, head back, getting mouth and throat fucked.. Degrading? Comments? Thoughts?

I love giving my husband a blowjob. There's such power as well as delight in giving him immense pleasure with his cock in my mouth. My husband is a special case however; he can reach the apex of orgasm without going over. He vastly enjoys this because of the prolonged pleasure. He compares it to edging, only theres no stopping and its my mouth and not his hand. There have been a few times where he has cum from it and it was an explosion of cum each time. I get especially turned on blowing him after he's been inside me. Taking my juices mixed with his cock is exquisite. :) Blowing him in public places is also a huge turn on, or in the shower.

That being said, throat fucking was the first time I'd gotten him to cum from a blowjob. I have no gag reflex so him thrusting into my mouth to the hilt isn't an issue for me. Having your face up close and personal with the action, watching his body sweat and flex, gets me very wet. I don't view it as degrading because I still hold the power.

Then when my wife joins in well... thats a subject for another time ;)

Back