X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

-He kissed her back as he took the ball and threw it towards the basket they both herd a swish and they looked and Neko smiled.-"I win."-he chuckled as he kissed her back on the court and held her tight in his arms.-
 
“So you do.” She says with a smile as he kisses her back and holds her tightly. “Let’s go make some snacks and then head to your room.”
 
-He nods as he walked with her and to the Kitchen Neko just grinned ear to ear.-"So what do you think we should do...watch a erotic movie while were at it?"-he chuckled curious as to what they would be doing.-
 
“Are you telling me you have a hidden stash?” She asks with a smile that matches Neko as she lets him put together some snacks and she grabs some drinks.
 
-He blushed.-"I have my own videos i watch alone especially since i try to get ideas."-he blushed as they walked up with fresh fruit and some peanut butter to spread on the apples, pears, and Celery.-
 
“I want to see them.” She says with a grin, a blush on her cheeks. She’d never watched a porno before and the idea was thrilling. “Really, Neko, I’d like to watch one with you.”
 
-Neko set the snacks down and showed her the 4 tapes. one was a Super Hero Porn. One was Tie me up please. One was Take me hard. and the other was please show me how it's done.-"which one to do you want to see?"-he blushed more as Neko explained what each wear. The Show me tape is a 3 hours porn that has a bit of each kink in it.-
 
Lila looked over each of the titles and then pointed to the Tie Me Up Please. She smiled at him and blushed. “I’ve always had a fantasy about bondage.”
 
-Neko put it in as they began to watch the Movie. Neko blushed as he cuddled up to her and bit in to a apple slice with a bit of peanut butter on it.-
 
“Have you always had fantasies of domination?” She asked him after a few scenes of bondage and the woman cumming hard. “I’ve always wondered what it would feel like to be dominated.”
 
"I have. Lot of ideas and fantasies from watching these....always dreamed of doing what they do....slightly being rough and all that....just afraid to hurt a girl..."-he said and looked to her eyes.-
 
“Would you like to try with me, Neko? I know you’ll take care of me and I’d be lying if I said that this didn’t get me a little wet.” She says in a husky, seductive voice.
 
"I guess i wouldn't mind i just don't know if i could be that dominating....What about this turns you on."-he was looking for inspiration and decided to ask her if he could pin point what she liked he could do it.-
 
“I don’t know.” Lila said with a shrug as she continued to watch the video. “I guess I like the idea of being bound and giving up control to someone else.” She said, looking back at Neko and shivering at the very thought of him doing that to her.
 
-As They kept Watching Neko's head swam with different ideas being dominant was something new to him but to Tie her up and give her lose of control he was paying attention to the man gripping the girls hair as he fucked her hard in her mouth pussy then ass as Neko blushed as his mind raced with that now.-
 
“What turns you on about it, Neko?” Lila asked as she reached over and placed her hand on the growing bulge in his pants. She gently rubbed his growing cock, stimulating him as they watched the porno and talked about their fantasies.
 
-He groaned a bit as he stroked her thigh and. Blushed a bit.-"being completelyb in conrtol the dirty names the roughness of it....I don't know if I can do that....I want to but....I'm not sure."
 
Lila leaned over and kissed his cheek, smiling at him as he stroked her thigh. “Let’s give it a try.” She said as her hand continued to stroke his hard cock through his pants.
 
-He smiled a bit.-"you want to try that now?"-he asked as the rooms were semi sound proof but it would do.-"if you want we can I have some rope from back home in the same drwer as the videos?"
 
Lila smiled and nodded, removing her hand from his cock as she stood and moved to retrieve the rope from his drawer of movies. The rope was soft and sturdy and the handed it to him, her heart racing and pussy very wet.

“I love you and trust you, Neko.” She said as she waited for him to make the first move.
 
-Neko focused a moment as he began to gab her and began to remove her clothes for her. Now Neko would see if he would go to far or not far enough.-"No clothes for the little slut you are."-he said as he began tying her up her legs were spread and tied to her hands. She was leaned back a bit her breasts tied to bust them out so they would be sensitive to touch as Neko finally got her tied up and his hands slapped her breasts and after leaning her over to have her face in the mattress he slapped her ass a bit to he spanked her pussy three times as he picked her back to her knee's and slapped her breasts a bit more. His cock came out as he gripped her hair. Neko only hoped so far he was not to rough as he put his cock in her mouth and began using it like a pussy and fucked it gripping her hair.-"Oh come on slut suck that cock.-
 
Lila could feel herself growing wet as Neko removed her clothes, her body trembling as he started treating her roughly. She lowered her gaze at his words of sluts not wearing clothing, her cheeks blushing as he started to tie her legs so they were spread and then her hands. She squirmed in the bonds, dancing from foot to foot as she felt his hands slapping her breasts.

She yelped and then moaned at the sensual burn of his hand smacking against her bare flesh. She felt her face pressed against the mattress as he spanked her ass and pussy as well, her skin turning red as she trembled and moaned with each strike. The moment his hand curled in her hair and jerked her head back, his cock presented to her lips and then he started fucking her mouth like it was her pussy.

She took his cock without complaint, sucking on it and teasing it with her tongue as he called her dirty names, telling her to suck his cock like she knew how. She moaned around his length and did her best, her eyes looking up at his with both trust and lust.
 
-NEko fucked her mouth harder and deeper.-"Come on Suck it more deeper you whore deeper."-he continued his rough treatment but he looked seeing she was enjoying it as he gripped her hair his cock moving deeper in her mouth.-"You want the cum you slut make me cum."
 
Lila gasped and moaned as he fucked her mouth harder and deeper, his rough treatment making her hopelessly wet. She sucked his cock as he pounded in and out of her mouth, telling her to make him cum. She shivered and bobbed her head along with the rhythm that he set.
 
-Neko was enjoying this gripping her hair he came filling her mouth but not taking his cock out.-"Swallow it you slut."-when she felt she did so he had her in a position to show her ass and pussy from behind and began to spank her.-"Who is a naughty slut tell me?"
 
Back
Top