2014 Negro Hunting Season in Missouri

Lancecastor

Lit's Most Beloved Poster
What's this year's bag limit?

image.jpg

screen_shot_2014-08-12_at_3.51.18_pm.png

Did you know that Americans are more likely to shoot a black man than a white man?

Ezell Ford, a 25-year-old black man described by his family as having “mental problems,” was shot and killed by a Los Angeles, California police officer Monday evening, barely 48 hours after an unarmed black man in Missouri suffered the same fate.

Did you know that Americans <and by Americans, I mean Black Americans which are far more likely to shoot persons of any color> are more likely to shoot a black man than a white man?

Fixed your post.

Are you meaning to point out that black on black shootings are the most worrisome problem we have with regards to gun violence? If so, I agree.

I have often said if you are not poor and black and living in an inner city with restrictions on gun ownership you have no need to fear your neighbors having guns.

I am not in favor of black Americans turning their guns on white Americans to make the numbers look better. I think it would be far better if they quit shooting each other in such high numbers.

If American black men would simply live in peace and harmony with each other we could dispense with all of the propaganda about places without guns being safer. If you moved Chicago and Newark to England their homicide rates as a country would be atrocious. Not the best part of American culture. As far as I know black men residing in the UK do not kill each other with the regularity that American black men do, so it can't have anything to do with skin color.

Speaking of Missouri, did you know that Governor Lillian Boggs there signed the "Extermination Order" calling for removal of all Mormons from the State of Missouri by a date certain "..by any means necessary" and that appeals to Washington did not bring relief? Until the order was formally appealed in about 1976 it was technically open season on Mormons. Not metaphorically. Actually legal to shoot Mormons.

Oh look, Queerbait™ is put words into the mouths of people he doesn't agree with, again.

#AscriptionAgain

Fixed your post.

Are you meaning to point out that black on black shootings are the most worrisome problem we have with regards to gun violence? If so, I agree.

I have often said if you are not poor and black and living in an inner city with restrictions on gun ownership you have no need to fear your neighbors having guns.

I am not in favor of black Americans turning their guns on white Americans to make the numbers look better. I think it would be far better if they quit shooting each other in such high numbers.

If American black men would simply live in peace and harmony with each other we could dispense with all of the propaganda about places without guns being safer. If you moved Chicago and Newark to England their homicide rates as a country would be atrocious. Not the best part of American culture. As far as I know black men residing in the UK do not kill each other with the regularity that American black men do, so it can't have anything to do with skin color.

Speaking of Missouri, did you know that Governor Lillian Boggs there signed the "Extermination Order" calling for removal of all Mormons from the State of Missouri by a date certain "..by any means necessary" and that appeals to Washington did not bring relief? Until the order was formally appealed in about 1976 it was technically open season on Mormons. Not metaphorically. Actually legal to shoot Mormons.

Lilburn Boggs in 1838.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilburn_Boggs#Extermination_order

Last edited:
As a kid u see all the drug dealer all the killers all the gangbangers. You see em with all the money all the clothes all the cars and all the bitches. So as a kid they become your role model because u see the type of respect they get and the lifestyle they live so u wanna be like em. Growing up in the hood makes you violent and angry. And when 99% of the people around u have the same skin color as u its kind of hard to take your anger out on a different race. Niggas always going to kill niggas when they are the only ones to kill

They have military-grade weaponry, and by God, they're gonna kill themselves some brown people.

it's turning my stomach to know that this is happening in Ferguson, MO. I'm only 2 hours away.

They have military-grade weaponry, and by God, they're gonna kill themselves some brown people.

You ever noticed that it is in the police chiefs in areas with lots of brown people that are in favor of gun control?

Who do you suppose they are looking out for when disarming brown people? The brown people, or the heavily armed cops?

The black people in our community are far, far, FAR more likely to be open-carrying a bible than conceal-carry of a handgun...

;)

Our local county cops have had to contend with a bit of spillover city violence this summer. There have been a couple of shootings along Main Drag #1

Their "investigative technique" has been to patrol Main Drag #2 heavily and to pull anyone with a burnt out bulb on his/her auto.

I had the misfortune to have one of these "conversations" - on the way home from the auto parts store with the replacement bulbs, so I got the full run-down on the shooting at McDonald's.

I told him that I don't eat at McDonald's.

As a kid u see all the drug dealer all the killers all the gangbangers. You see em with all the money all the clothes all the cars and all the bitches. So as a kid they become your role model because u see the type of respect they get and the lifestyle they live so u wanna be like em. Growing up in the hood makes you violent and angry. And when 99% of the people around u have the same skin color as u its kind of hard to take your anger out on a different race. Niggas always going to kill niggas when they are the only ones to kill

If the "bitches" would stop going for "bad boys" things would change for the better. But they won't stop, of course. That would be like a leopard changing its spots.

Our local county cops have had to contend with a bit of spillover city violence this summer. There have been a couple of shootings along Main Drag #1

Their "investigative technique" has been to patrol Main Drag #2 heavily and to pull anyone with a burnt out bulb on his/her auto.

I had the misfortune to have one of these "conversations" - on the way home from the auto parts store with the replacement bulbs, so I got the full run-down on the shooting at McDonald's.

I told him that I don't eat at McDonald's.

We experience violence when the big cities like Memphis crack down on the drug trade and the roaches scatter to safer clime...

We experience violence when the big cities like Memphis crack down on the drug trade and the roaches scatter to safer clime...

Because EVERYONE knows that the best place to hide is in a small town where everyone knows everyone. *chuckle*

Ishmael

I find it interesting that cops usually shoot and kill about twice as many white men as black men in the US over a year's time, but you never have rioting and looting by white people over a white man being killed, even when the cops are clearly in the wrong, as they sometimes are.

Not sure where you got your numbers, but it seems that most people shot by the police in the USA are either Black and/or mentally ill.

http://www.allgov.com/news/controve...-by-police-in-us-who-knows-140202?news=852321

I find it interesting that cops usually shoot and kill about twice as many white men as black men in the US over a year's time, but you never have rioting and looting by white people over a white man being killed, even when the cops are clearly in the wrong, as they sometimes are.

Back