The Outcasts (open pm first if interested)

She gasped and looked at him 'He hears my thoughts?'. " The Strays or Homeless nonhumans theyre desperate and they prey on anything that walks especially human and although im non human I appear human except for my eyes they wouldve killed us both especially with me being that weak. I had enough strength for a force field invisible and safe.Itnwas enough until we got to the building. "

Just as she was about to say more she heard a scream outside and looked out the window.It was a young girl she appeared to be in trouble with a vamp she growled angrily as she saw the young girl cower 'Hes going to feed on her!' Her she wolf growl. It was protective of the innocent but when it was hungry it was deadly. She looked at Trevor knowing he heard her but she didnt want him hurt.

"I need to go help her.."
 
They had just started a conversation when the scream came from outside. He looked out the window and saw a young woman being attacked by a man much bigger than her.

"I need to go help her.." Gia said before opening the window to the fire escape.

Before Trevor could say anything she was on her way to render aid to the young woman. The speed and agility with which she moved was amazing. In no time she had cleared the three flights of stairs and was on the street below. Trevor wondered if he should help her, but something about what she had told him earlier, said that this was beyond anything he could handle. All he could do was slide the window back down and watch, hoping that she would be ok.
 
Gia moved up beside the vamp seeing the young girl who seemed frightened. "I think you should let her go" she said and looked up at him. He was taller than her but she wasnt frightened a bit. 'Close the windows.. All of them hell smell my scent. He cant get in but hell try his hardest.' She thought loudly hoping Trevor would hear it.

The vamp still held onto the girl. She could smell her fear and the vamp was loving it. "Hmmm another one to play? Come to help your little friend?" He said his red eyes running over my body " Maybe we could have fun with you too he said his hand reaching for me.I grabbed it pulling it behind his back hard nearly breaking it. He screeched releasing the girl " You little bitch!"

"There! "I screamed at her."RUN TO THE SIDEWALK!" I said pointing in front of the building. The vamp lunged for her and I threw an energy ball hauling him back. I didn't want to shift so my were and vamp abilities would do for now. He was pissed getting back up he ran for me but I moved quicker than he did.
 
Ias heard quick movement down the fire escape towards her. The vampire holding her down said something, but Ias was focused on other things. His grasp on her suddenly released. There she was, the woman Ias had been following. She moved much faster than the other. They dueled a bit, and the woman seemed to have an advantage, but there was something about the other vampire Ias couldn't quite make out. Then it hit her. He's a triple-breed too.

Ias tried to see what else it was, but couldn't watch him long enough, with the woman throwing him around. She finally got a clear look when he fell on the ground for a time. Human, vampire... And something else undead. Something that could be unleashed at any time, but he held it back for the right moment. As if reading Ias' mind, he let it go.

His size doubled, no, tripled. The previously skin-and-bone frame turned to solid muscle. This was no creature Ias had ever seen before. Some bane of all existance, a true unnatural monster... Manmade. A frankenstien's monster of sorts. But what would it be doing here?

Ias didn't get to ponder this question long, because it had suddenly gotten the upper hand. Bigger, faster, and stronger than the woman. It's single hand had grabbed her, and was crushing the life out of her. Ias couldn't let this happen. She let angelic rage take over. Her violet eyes set on a golden fire. Then the abomination was also set on a golden fire. The fire comsumed it, breaking up every molecule in its makeup, vaporizing its entire existance.

The woman fell to the ground. Ias walked over cautiously. "A-Are you ok?"...
 
I coughed trying to catch my breath " I-im fine..." said honestly but still a bit rattled. I had not expected that. I've never seen that before my body might be bruised a little after that but id be fine. The girl seemed ok and I noticed her eyes had changed color a bit when the vamp just vaporized. "Thank you... Look kid I dont know what you are but just try not doing that to my friend hes human so ill have to protect him. You should come inside I dont want any more confrontation tonight." She looked at the girls purple eyes wondering if she was a mix like she was? Shed have to ask later. She got up and winced her body hurt but shed heal in her sleep.

" Cmon kid lets get you upstairs its cold and all the crazies seem to be out tonight"
 
The next few minutes after Gia made it to the street, were the most amazing and frightening that Trevor had ever spent. He watched as Gia moved with unbelieveable speed and gility toward the man, or whatever, attacking the young woman who had screamed. She grabbed him by the arm and twisted it behind him to the point Trevor was sure that it would break. The man growled in pain, released the young woman, and turned his attention to Gia.

Trevor watched as Gia commenced to putting an ass whooping on the being that would have made any of the modern day gladiators proud. She threw him around like a rag doll, alternating between bouncing him off of the buildings and sidewalk.

Without warning the being transformed into something hellish, and huge. He was growling and snarling and for the first time in the altercation, Trevor became fearful that Gia would get hurt. It was then that another transformation happened that caught him, Gia, and the being off guard. The young woman who was the victim in the beginning, started to glow. Bright light radiated from her face and body, illuminating the street with the appearance of daylight. Less than a second later the beast started screaming and howling in pain just before it burst into a massive fireball.

Trevor recoiled and shielded his eyes, then looked back desparately wanting to make sure that Gia was ok. She was on the ground, but making her way to her feet. There was a breif exchange between the two before they started making their way to his building.

Trevor stood there, heart thudding in his chest. He had only known Gia for a short while, but he didn't want to see anything happen to her. The new girl was young, but posessed power greater than he had ever known existed. He watched as the two got closer to the building. He closed his eyes and focused, trying to feel anything that would signal that the true danger, could soon be in his apartment.
 
As Walker Evans strides don't the sidewalk was lost in thought, job options were dwindling as fast as his bank account. An ntelligent, fairy handsome, skilled, hard working young man of 23, resumes had been put on nearly every managers desk. He was repeatedly told you're under qualified, over qualified, or not what we're looking for. A suddenly a young lady catches his eye, without being too obvious he step to a car checking his look in the window.

6'2'' athletic build, sandy hair to the base of the neck, open honest hazel eyes, tan complexion. who could not like the boy next door? Tightening a slim black tie up to a white narrow collared dress shirt, belted black skinny jeans, a pair of black converse sneakers. With a spray of a new breath freshener, a comb through of his hair, he was now good to go.

Stealing himself for another rejection Walker opens the door stepping inside, with as much confidence and charisma as he could manage. Right as Walker enters the park to say Hello, he realizes the pretty purple eyed girl was with someone. Sensing the fear in the Breed and Human, he follows at a discreet distance as to go unnoticed. Though Walker is a Werewolf he was curious as a cat, in his families ancestry there were several Werecats.

Slipping into an alleyway he circles around the building, coming upon a bunch of teenage fae and vampires. Shifting only his eyes and teeth revealing he is a powerful Werewolf, they move off at his rumbling sub vocal growl. Chuckling deeply his eyes and fangs return to a Human appearance, hearing a girl scream Walker breaks into a hard full out sprint.

Quickly rounding the corner to the sight of a skinny girl, well basically disintegrate an enormous thing right out of a horror movie. The light had been so very blindingly bright, his normal vision hadn't quite returned to normal yet Standing behind about 20 feet he lifts his hands showing he means no harm. ''Woah shit! I was just here to help don't disintegrate me!''
 
Last edited:
''Woah shit!...I was just coming to help don't disintegrate me!''

She heard from behind them. She was hurting a bit and wanted to get the girl and herself inside safely.She scented he was a full blood werewolf but was in his human form he was handsome but she knew what they were capable of she took the girls hand moving toward the building not sure to trust him. " You look more like your late for work or something besides were fine that thing is gone and were safe now im pretty sure she doesn't do that to just anyone. ". She said and looked at the young girl she had some questions but they could wait she just needed to get them through the force field.

She looked at the guy still standing there " Thanks for trying though appreciate it you should head home too its pretty wild tonight"
 
"Thanks for trying though appreciate it you should head home too its pretty wild tonight"

Walking forward with his hand out trying feel his way temporarily blinded, grumbling to himself something about not being able to see a damned thing. ''Job hunting for months without any luck actually...hey I can't see a damned thing here! Hell yeah it's a wild night tonight...going to leave a guy out here blind as a bat?

She probably thinks I'm just another out of control Werewolf, his parents had raised him very well. By the time he turned 18 he could completely control his inner wolf, hell I don't even hunt like the testosterone overloaded Weres. This part he thought to himself as well, why couldn't he ever catch a break.
 
Last edited:
"...going to leave a guy out here, blind as a bat?"

'Oh, wonderful. Another male.' Ias thought to herself. 'Seems to want to come with us, too. Two men is really starting to annoy me... Maybe I should just destroy him now...' Ias had given up compassion a long time ago. 'No, no. That wouldn't be smart.' Ias wanted to get a look around for a moment. She activated her angelic speed, making time seem to stop. She walked to the new warewolf. He looked pretty fit, twenties, intelegent. So she looked past the corner. Creatures lined the street at night, but not the normals, odd mixtures. Like the abomination that had attacked her earlier. It would probably be best to get inside.

She walked back to the woman she still didn't know the name of. Then she noticed something. The man she was with before was at the window. Ias' head started to hurt. A telepath of some sort. 'It would be wise not to make eye contact with him.' she thought. With two men coming into the group, Ias thougjt this to be her only chance, so she gave the woman a quick kiss on the cheek. Ias noticed her eyes still glowing with the golden fire. 'Dang it. Now I have to stop it before I hurt someone.' She put her arm back into the womans hand, then started time again. "We should get inside."...
 
Gia stopped sighing the man could not see she realized. She sighed hoping Trevor wouldnt be to pissed with her bringing two strangers in his home even though she was a stranger herself. There was no way she could leave him there especially with the strange mixes taking the night.

" We should get inside" the young girl said .

" Im not going to leave him there he probably cant see anything its pitch black out here" Her wolf was on edge and protection mode and she wanted to protect the unprotected.

She walked over grabbing his hand" you come along as well I cant have you getting killed on my conscious. " she pulled the two into the building and safety before bringing them up to trevors apartment.

'Trevor dont be pissed but im bringing the girl and guy up.

She felt a strange pressure on her cheek when they were outside brushed it off.
 
Trevor started to wonder what he had gotten himself into. On one hand, his time of loneliness had seemed to come to an abrupt end, in spades. Not only did he have Gia as a guest, but from what he could gather, there would soon be two more.
There was something he couldn't put his finger on about the young girl Gia had attempted to rescue. It wasn't just that she seemed to have this incredible ability, but it was like she were connected to everything. He didn't know how to explain it, but it was as if she were alive and not at the same time. Add to that, Trevor had a memory of hearing her remark about the man that accompanied them now, and of her kissing Gia on the cheek. What was odd, was that he couldn't remember hearing or seeing her do either. It was unsettling and although he wouldn't turn her away, he would definitely be wary around her.
The man seemed a little overdressed to be roaming the streets. Trevor supposed that he could be returning home from work, but he couldn't recall ever seeing him in this neighborhood. He sensed a hunger in him as well, just like he had with Gia, but it was more controlled. Trevor started trying to remember what else he had in his apartment that he would be able to feed them, in case the need became too strong.
At any rate, he buzzed them in and waited anxiously for them to come to the door. He trusted Gia for some reason and didn't want to believe that she would knowingly put him in danger.
 
"Thanks I really appreciate this...I'd have been dead meat out there. Led by the hand through a force field, but while temporarily flash blind he felt time stop. Nobody here had power that strong but the skinny girl, she was something his inner wolf did not like.

Probably if left up to her she'd have left him behind, the other girl was kind enough to help him inside. Hearing them get buzzed in Walker sighs with relief, the nice girls inner wolf didn't like but things were ok.

''Thanks man...sorry to invade your territory and all.'' He could see shapes now through to white haziness, it wouldn't be long before he'd be able to see soon. Once inside the guy she called Trevor's Apartment, house? he had no idea he was just glad to be indoors.
 
Last edited:
''Thanks man...sorry to invade your territory and all.'' the well dressed man said. Gia was still leading him by the hand, guiding him around the sparse furniture in the living room.
"No problem, glad to have you." Trevor said trying to sound as convincing as possible.
In truth, he didn't mind the company, regardless of the species. So far things with Gia had went pretty well, although the night was still quite young.
"Name's Trevor, nice to meet you." he said extending his hand to shake.
 
Ias tried to keep eye contact to a minimum, for both his and her sake. She didn't want to blow his brains out, after all, he did let them in his home. She put up a mental block just to be on the safe side. Her thoughts were now safe. She needed to settle her angelic power so she didn't have to be so careful. But to do so, she'd have to empower her human side. She knew what that meant... She needed an orgasm. Probably not the best time, or place for that, but it needed to be done sometime soon.

Ias decided to explore the rooms. The man that let us in seemed a little confused and curious about her randomly walking into the kitchen while he was talking, but the probability of what he was saying being of great importance was pretty slim, so she ignored him.

She walked into the kitchen and opened the refridgerator. Something had been taken out recently. Not bothering to close it, she walked to and opened the cubbord. Cereal, chips, peanut butter, boring. She went back to the living room. Nothing of interest. The bathroom, small and uninteresting. "what?" she said walking past the man as he stared at her with confusion. Then she went into the bedroom...
 
Trevor was still exchanging greetings with the new guy when the young woman Gia had tried to help began roaming throughout his apartment. He watched out of the corner of his eye as she started rifling through the doors and cabinets. It didn't seem as if she were looking for anything in particular, she just seemed to be nosy.
All of the feelings that had been coming from her has stopped. It was as if someone shut off a light switch. He wished he could have gleaned a little bit of what she was thinking so that he could offer to help her find whatever she needed.
Trevor had always been the patient and accommodating, but there was something about the way she carried herself throughout the place that he began to dislike. It was if she thought she were better than everyone and everything around her.
He walked into the kitchen to close the refrigerator that she had left open and as she passed she flashed him indignant look and said, "What?"
That was it. Supreme being or not, he wasn't about to be disrespected in his own home. He hadn't invited her here, but had been gracious enough to let her in because of Gia. He stomped into the bedroom she had decided to explore.
"What? I'll tell you what. I don't know what you are looking for, and honestly, I don't give a shit. If you would like to tell me, I would be more than happy to let you know if I have what you require, but I would prefer that, as a guest, you would respect my privacy and not go through my things."
 
Gia decided to intervene at that point Trevor seemed to be ok with the man but tbe young girl seemed to be annoying him. She came standing in front of him and said her mind knowing hed hear "I'll talk with her Trevor.Shes a teen and probably scared ... Sorry" . She gently led him to the living room before heading into the bedroom.

She gave the young girl a small smile before saying "You know .. Its isnt very polite to rummage through peoples things that way.. especially if hes welcoming you into his home. We havent even met properly yet so I just need you to relax for a bit ok? Im Gia and my friend there is Trevor. Hes pretty cool amd wont hurt you but you must be polite."

She didnt want to upset anyone but it wasnt really ok to act that way especially if someone is welcoming you. " I actually think we should all introduce ourselves to dissolve any tension maybe itll help" She walked back into the living room givkng Trevor a nod and thanking him for letting them in. She sat wincing from pain but tried masking it. The man sat on the couch and she wondered if he were fully blind or just partially. She was glad he was being polite but she hoped they didn't have much problems with the teen girl she seemed sweet but scared when ahe had helped her.
 
He hadn't heard Gia come in, but in a flash she was standing between them. She placed a hand gently on his chest, and he could hear her. He looked into her soft purple eyes and felt her sweet gentle voice in his head yet her lips never moved.
"I'll talk with her Trevor. She's a teen and probably scared ... Sorry" the words came, like a tune that you can't forget. It wasn't exactly like hearing her speak as much as knowing what she was trying to say. She wrapped an arm around his and led him to the living room. The more they touched it seemed, the more in tune he was becoming with her, and he could sense that she was in pain. He was about to ask her about it when she left him and headed back into the bedroom.
Moments later she returned and nodded a thank you to him as she sat.
Until now, the communication was only one way. Trevor began to wonder if she would be able to hear him as well. He walked over to where she was and laid his hand gently on her shoulder, 'Are you hurt, you seem to be in pain.'
 
Gia looked up seeing Trevor "Are you hurt you seem to be in pain" he said. She nodded "Ill be ok just a bit sore" she said honestly. " I appreciate you being so kind I just- You shouldn't worry too much about me Trevor its sweet but-" she paused realizing he had spoken to her in her head and she had heard him. That only happens between mates. She wondered if it was one of his abilities but she was afraid to ask.

If she did theyd be inseparable and she didn't want to frighten him they had just met a few hours ago.
 
"Ok Gia. You haven't told me your name, so I pulled it from your head. Hope you don't mind. I'm Ias." She said, giving a quick shake. "You thought to Trevor over there that I was a teen. It's reletively 'funny' as you would say, but I'm over 1,000 years old. I don't look it because I'm half angel. I know you're an odd mix of vampire, warewolf, and human as well," Ias didn't give Gia enough time to respond between sentances. "You think I'm a big mix too, because of my eyes, but it's not that, it's the purity of an angel. Apperently, perfection has something to do with purple." Ias was picking up random things, examining, then putting back. "Sorry, I know you like this Trevor guy, but he's a guy, so I don't really care all that much, it's not that to me he's a tiny ant... Well, he is, but I don't want to treat him like that. It's just that I gave up campassion, happiness, love, and all that, a long time ago. It kind of sucks being immortal. Especially when your dad dies 1,600 years ago and your mom abandons you on earth. I just have nothing to do."

"Oh, by the way Gia, can you help me with something? You may have noticed my still flaming eyes. Well that's my angelic power. I need to power up my human side to get it to go away. To do that, I need an orgasm. I really don't want a boy giving me one, so I'm asking you"...
 
''Names Walker Evans...how do you do Trevor?'' He offers his hand to Trevor as the flash blindness wasn't gone yet, he couldn't tell if that was the Human's hand or a chair arm. ''I'd shake your hand dude...but when little miss sunshine disintegrated Frankenstein from hell. Well it flash blinded my ass...I have 30% vision right now but it's gradually improving.''

The tension between the skinny brat and Trevor was palatable. The guy was kind to have let both of them in, but she seemed to be an inconsiderate little bitch. ''I can't help but overhear being a Werewolf, but you really should thank Trevor here. Walker wasn't angry by any means, he just spoke openly and honestly. ''He could have left you outside with whatever that thing was...not that you need protection with what you can do.''

He looked in the general direction of everyone, Gia, Trevor, and skinny were unfocused blurs. Setting back in the chair he was guided to, Walker relaxed being he wasn't going anywhere. Nobody was going anywhere any time soon anyway, so he just sat quietly and speak when he was spoken to. Little by little his eyesight returns to his great relief, rubbing his eyes seemed to help a good bit more.
 
Last edited:
Gia didnt want tensions rising so she said "nice to meet you walker im Gia ...That is Ias.. and You know Trevor. Im sorry you cant see right now but im sure rest will let you heal a bit. I have some vitamins in my bag that will help. Im sure Ias didn't mean to offend anyone shes just needs a bit of adjustment. She said and glanced at her. Im not sure if I can help you with your umm problem Ias but im if you need space to umm you know ill keep them away feom the room she said to her quietly.

She walked over to shake the mans hand " Thank you again for attempting to help Walker it was sweet."
 
''I'm alright thank you Gia...my eyesight is back to 60% in a couple hours it should be 100%'' Offering his hand to her with a friendly grin, if she took it he would shake her hand firmly but gently. ''I would say how do you Ias but unfortunately I already know...blame the God and the Werewolf ears for that.'' He was trying not to chuckle about it, but it was just to hilarious for him not to. Walker certainly would stay away from the Angel/Human, even if she was a out right nympho he would have kept his distance. ''If I could just get a cold drink and a snack I'm good to go.''
 
Last edited:
Ias' head started to hurt, really bad. She checked her mental block. Still intact. It wasn't Trevor. Her eyes lost the fire. 'You idiot! I know you gave up your compassion, but come on!' Her human side started screaming at her. 'Apologize! Now!' It told her.

"I'm really sorry, everyone. I've been a little inconsiderate." Ias said to everyone. She shook both the mens hands. "Really, I am. I woke up from a month long mind loss not too long ago, so my angelic side is a little overpowered." She said. 'Good, now sit down and shut up for a while.' her human side told her. She found a nice looking chair and sat down, sealing her lips.
 
She smiled shaking his hand. I blushed knowing he heard what she had been saying to Ias. She mouthed a Sorry to her and gave Walker a look slapping him light behind the head . " ughh I forgot about that..." she said honestly.

Ias apologized and she was greatful for that . They all seemed a bit more relaxed and she suggested telling each about themselves.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top