Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mmmmmmm Daddy - that's so nice!" Spreading my legs nice and wide - taking off my nightie and dropping it by your feet - rubbing my thumbs around my nipples, making them hard and tight.

Daddy loves your hard big nipples:kiss::kiss:
Maybe. You would be more comfortable sitting on my lap facing me? Daddy would like to suck kn those hard nips:kiss:
* lifting you up and turning you to face me. Pulling my hard cock out so it can rub against your puffy, wet lips and hard clit as Daddy looks into your eyes...
Feel good baby?:devil:

Oh I love it, I don't mean it as in my father but something about it is just so sexy to me. Friends that find out, think I'm a freak and I guess I am in other ways too but just makes it more interesting. I like my man to be in control too so maybe that's part of it.

Come over here Darlin. Take daddy's hand and watch Peach please her daddy. Would you like to play with us?:rose:

Daddy loves your hard big nipples:kiss::kiss:
Maybe. You would be more comfortable sitting on my lap facing me? Daddy would like to suck kn those hard nips:kiss:
* lifting you up and turning you to face me. Pulling my hard cock out so it can rub against your puffy, wet lips and hard clit as Daddy looks into your eyes...
Feel good baby?:devil:

"Mmmmmmm Yes Daddy - feels very good!" (Whimpering a little as your cock rubs between the lips of my pussy - lifting my breasts up to you - sighing as you take one into your mouth - nibbling it - feeling the electricity tingling all the way to my clit and back)

"Mmmmmmm Yes Daddy - feels very good!" (Whimpering a little as your cock rubs between the lips of my pussy - lifting my breasts up to you - sighing as you take one into your mouth - nibbling it - feeling the electricity tingling all the way to my clit and back)

Sucking your nipple into my mouth. Teeth grazing, then biting. My other hand pinching your left nipple.
One day soon, Daddy's cock will slide between these tight wet lips....
Tonight daddy needs your warm mouth on his hard cock... your further pleasure will come from a sister perhaps:devil:

Sucking your nipple into my mouth. Teeth grazing, then biting. My other hand pinching your left nipple.
One day soon, Daddy's cock will slide between these tight wet lips....
Tonight daddy needs your warm mouth on his hard cock... your further pleasure will come from a sister perhaps:devil:

"Yes Daddy!" (Using my hands to stroke Daddy's cock - rubbing my thumb softly across the sensitive spot at the base of the helmet... Licking my lips already thinking about sucking Daddy's big hot cock.....)

"Yes Daddy!" (Using my hands to stroke Daddy's cock - rubbing my thumb softly across the sensitive spot at the base of the helmet... Licking my lips already thinking about sucking Daddy's big hot cock.....)

Smiling down at my little girl... I take my hand and ball my fist into her hair... and push her mouth around and over the head of my swollen cock...
That's a good little girl:kiss:

Smiling down at my little girl... I take my hand and ball my fist into her hair... and push her mouth around and over the head of my swollen cock...
That's a good little girl:kiss:

(Opening my mouth - using the flat of my tongue to stroke around and over the fat mushroom head of Daddy's cock - it seems to swell and turn even more reddish purple as I watch - running the tip of my tongue around the rim of the helmet and then down into the pee hole - finally opening wide and sliding Daddy's cock into my mouth as deep as I can - humming with pleasure at the feel of his hand in my hair"

(Opening my mouth - using the flat of my tongue to stroke around and over the fat mushroom head of Daddy's cock - it seems to swell and turn even more reddish purple as I watch - running the tip of my tongue around the rim of the helmet and then down into the pee hole - finally opening wide and sliding Daddy's cock into my mouth as deep as I can - humming with pleasure at the feel of his hand in my hair"

Pushing and pulling your lips on my cock. Feeling your mouth and lips slide on my shaft. My bulging head touching into your throat with every stroke.
daddy likes fucking your mouh:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Pushing and pulling your lips on my cock. Feeling your mouth and lips slide on my shaft. My bulging head touching into your throat with every stroke.
daddy likes fucking your mouh:kiss::kiss::kiss:

(My mouth is as wet and swollen as my pussy right now - loving having Daddy's cock sliding in and out of my mouth - my lips slick and wet, sliding over the head - keeping my teeth away from your shaft except for an occasional graze - feeling the head pressing down the back of my throat every time you push my head down - sliding my hand down to cup your balls and hold them, rolling them and fondling them....)

(My mouth is as wet and swollen as my pussy right now - loving having Daddy's cock sliding in and out of my mouth - my lips slick and wet, sliding over the head - keeping my teeth away from your shaft except for an occasional graze - feeling the head pressing down the back of my throat every time you push my head down - sliding my hand down to cup your balls and hold them, rolling them and fondling them....)

no sweetness... use your teeth... Daddy feels jis balls tightening, the pressure building

no sweetness... use your teeth... Daddy feels jis balls tightening, the pressure building

"MMmmmmhmmmm" (Nodding my understanding and agreement - letting my teeth begin grazing your cock - sliding up and down behind my lips - nipping across the sensitive frenulum - sucking, licking - taking you deeper and harder - your hand wrapped tightly in my hair, guiding my every movement - my one hand cupping your balls warm and snug - my other hand sliding below and beneath your sack - sliding back along your taint - looking for your sweet spot - finding it and running my fingertip around the tight pucker - pressing in......)

Good Sunday morning to the daddies and girls who make this thread awesome! I hope everyone is doing well! Kisses all around!

Mmmm, Peaches and daddy M were busy. :D

A huge hug with lots of kisses for my special Daddy!! I'm such a lucky girl! :kiss::cattail::kiss::heart:

Nibbles and licks for my sister simone! :kiss:

Good Sunday morning to the daddies and girls who make this thread awesome! I hope everyone is doing well! Kisses all around!

Mmmm, Peaches and daddy M were busy. :D

A huge hug with lots of kisses for my special Daddy!! I'm such a lucky girl! :kiss::cattail::kiss::heart:

Nibbles and licks for my sister simone! :kiss:

Mmmmmm...Yeah what my sister INL said...:kiss:es & licks

Daddy says, to his special girl, thank you for last night, me dear. You were wonderful. Sexy. Warm. Cuddly. Undemanding. Free. Lively and lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back