Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

And if he said yes, would this be something you would want to arrange for him yourself? Choosing the guy, setting the scene, etc?

In all honesty I would not have the first clue as to what to do or even how to do it. I have thoughts on how I'd like it to play out but that's about as far as I could go with it I guess.

Hope you get what you want! :)

My fantasy realm has many twists and curves and dark corners but they have existed only in my mind and more than likely will always be that way. My new motto seems to have become - Maybe. Someday. I mean it but getting things to fruition is not always easy if not impossible.

Well I hope you get the chance to find out; and even if it never happens for real, opening the door to that discussion could trigger plenty of interesting roleplay.

My fantasy realm has many twists and curves and dark corners but they have existed only in my mind and more than likely will always be that way. My new motto seems to have become - Maybe. Someday. I mean it but getting things to fruition is not always easy if not impossible.

If you truly desire this and believe that in reality he would follow thru, it is possible. The opportunity exists for you, all around. I lived in the south for many years and understand what your thinking. It is far more inhibited there than many think. All the same it's not impossible. The only true restriction is the barriers you each put up and how far you wish to go. Staying within your comfort zone is important. Likewise, experiencing something like this requires stepping away from said comfort zone to an extent. If your relationship can handle it, if you both want this, it is possible. Erotic activities are possible in the cities and certain groups. You just need to take steps to make it happen,.... or not.
I do wish you luck and hope if it happens you write of it.

well after all the teasing and role play with my wife.

We are going away next weekend and my wife is saying she is wanting something to happen, If or not it will time will tell but i cought her on adultwork.com trying to locate a Bi Male in the area we are going to that she likes the look of.

Yes without question and she knows it.

i know its a big fantasy of hers and mine. I am happy and confident enough in myself to see what happens and enjoy the experiance 's' that come along.

still dont know how far I will go

Oh god yeah, i think I would...the night we bought her her first vibrator (that looks like a cock), she was sucking it, teasing me, and i was kissing her cause i was so turned on, and it ended up in my mouth. i thought she was going to rub her clit right off she was so turned on

Oh god yeah, i think I would...the night we bought her her first vibrator (that looks like a cock), she was sucking it, teasing me, and i was kissing her cause i was so turned on, and it ended up in my mouth. i thought she was going to rub her clit right off she was so turned on

NICE! Have you guys done it again since then?

Wow, that sounds great, would love to have seen that.

I've done the same thing with my fiancé and it turns me on so much to hear the excitement in his deep breaths and moans while he sucks it...mmmmm

not married, but I would do it if I was with someone who wanted me to do it. I would even be willing to take it up the ass if she wanted to see that too.

I've done the same thing with my fiancé and it turns me on so much to hear the excitement in his deep breaths and moans while he sucks it...mmmmm

Can I ask how it got to that? I want to recreate that night and excitement but not sure how...

would love for a girlfriend of mine to ask me to blow a guy in front of her.

men and women are horny just the same, you have to lose the inhibitions that hold you back. i started with a little exhibitionism, i would take her out on the balcony, strip her naked with a blindfold, she asked what if people see us, i told her i would be proud because you are so hot and sexy and better yet as they watch they if they got so turned on they started to strip naked. eventually i asked her what her sexual fantasy was.... a threesome with another guy....

Couldn't say it better myself:)

Back