In Harms Way (closed)

Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen was lost in the reverie of her lesbian summer. Her dainty fingers driving hungrily into her tight little cunt as she bounced on the government issue floor tiles driving herself closer and closer to the aching release her gorgeous young body so desired as she continued her confession to the Master Chief.

“I don’t know who seduced who Master Chief, we had spent a long day on the flight line, and I had won the toss for the shower first. Afterwards, I kind of crashed on her bunk; it was the lower berth, and when I awoke she was naked beside me, still wet from her shower……………

Annabelle’s thumb roughly manipulated her throbbing clit as she gasped in dark need.

……… “She kissed me, an intense kiss, and then she pulled my panties down far enough to be able to lick my pussy. I have never had oral sex like that before Master Chief, never before, or since.”


The young naked jg blushed hotly as she finished her confession panting and gasping in her desperate need to cum. Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen found her gaze locked with O’Halerin’s icy blue eyes, desperately seeking his approval and forgiveness. Yet his eyes remained unreadable apparently deny the young beauty what she needed.

“ Lieutenant…..”

His voice had that Soft yet Hard edge of her Military and academic advisor at the Academy.


“…………………………Lieutenant jg Annabelle Jensen 398 206 USN ….CUM for me NOW”


O’Halerin voice was clear sharp and crisp as he gave Annabelle her orders.

The flash of her own Nixon caught the gorgeous young jg in that one moment of dark sinful ecstasy her lips so seductively “O”ed as she came for him.

Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen laid naked and prostrate at Master Chief O’Halerin feet when his cell phone rang.

“Master Chief Aviation Mate O’Halerin………….Afternoon Commander Nichols………Yes Lt. Jensen is just checking into the base BOQ……………Twenty Minutes Sir….. Umm this time of day Sir …. Thirty Minutes….Aye, Aye Sir I’ll have the Lt. their if I have to dragger from the BOQ in her skives.”


Commander Mike Nichols’ laughter on the other end of the line could be plainly heard along with his reply.

“Master Chief I can just see you doing that…………I Mat I hear she is a real looker.”

“ Commander”

There was a note of Sir what are you saying In O’Halerin’s voice, a note of mild reprimand. He flipped his cell phone closed .


“Lieutenant you have 10 minutes to get that pretty little ass of yours in uniform babe………Dress whites are the uniform of the day for Officers reporting.”

He watched as Annabelle scrambled to her feet.

“ LT. don’t bother with panties.”


“Master Chief Aviation Mate O’Halerin settled back down on the bar stool and it became apparent that he would watch as his little j g dressed.

“I bet you can be as sexy putting on your uniform as when you stripped it off for me honey!”
 
Annabelle leaned forward with her free hand holding herself up as she moved her pelvis up and down on her own fingers. Continuing to manipulate her clit with her thumb, she closed her eyes. Even without seeing she knew he was watching. The click of the camera confirmed this and absently she wondered how many pictures he could take; she knew it had a large memory stick and she had recently transferred most of her Florida pictures onto her computer.

The knees of her nylon stockings had began to run from the friction with the cheap linoleum floor. The skin the broke through was bright red as Annabelle continued to fuck herself for Master Chief O’Halerian. She was so turned on that every nerve ending tingled with desire. She knew that if he was to even touch her, her body would explode. She fucked herself harder, the thumb leaving her clit as she tried to orient her fingers deep er in her.

“Lieutenant…..”, his voice came to her, and she opened her eyes meeting his across the distance of the room.

“Yes, Master Chief,” she whispered to herself

“Lieutenant jg Annabelle Jensen 398 206 USN ….CUM for me NOW”

At his order she again closed her eyes and pushed herself down on her fingers, impaling herself on them. She felt orgasm start in her stomach and work its way down to her sex. Her pussy gushed on her hand, and she bit her lip, letting the orgasm work through her body. She felt her body shutter as her desire abated on her own fingers. Somewhere in her sexual discourse she heard the trill of a cell phone.

She looked up, her Master Chief had a cell phone plastered against his ear. His voice was different, full of efficiency as he spoke over the phone. She caught bits and pieces of his conversation, but deduced that it was about her meeting with the admin commanding officer.

She heard o’Halerin’s last comment over the phone and she felt a tinge of fear rush through her. Aye, Aye Sir I’ll have the Lt. their if I have to dragger from the BOQ in her skives.” She knew that there was no way possible that he would do that too her, still she felt a wave of fear as she imagined herself being brought in front of the officer of the day, wearing nothing but a ruined pair of nylons.

He slapped the phone closed, the sound reverberating through her little room
“Lieutenant you have 10 minutes to get that pretty little ass of yours in uniform babe………Dress whites are the uniform of the day for Officers reporting.”

His voice was different, somehow she could tell that the commands he was giving her weren’t his own. He had clearly been instructed by who ever was on the phone. His own ability to react to orders seemed to be doubled on her. She rocked back onto the balls of her feet, pushing her body up into a standing position, the digits that had been buried in her cunt only moments before were curled against her thigh.

“ LT. don’t bother with panties.”

Annabelle looked at the pile of white cloth that lay on the floor of her kitchen. She knew that the white uniform was ruined, the black streaks of asphalt had ruined the skirt. She looked at him, a visage of horror on her face, as she looked at him, leaning against the bar. Just when she was about to point out that her white uniform was ruined he leaned over, and whispered; adding insult to injury,
“I bet you can be as sexy putting on your uniform as when you stripped it off for me honey!”

She stood motionless, naked in front of him. All of her emotions draining out of her and whispered. “Master Chief. My white uniformed is ruined.”
 
Annabelle looked at the pile of white cloth that lay on the floor of her kitchen. It had all started with the handle of her case giving way that has caused her to fall sprawled in front of the Master Chief her dress white skirt hopelessly soiled and beyond salvage, the black streaks of asphalt making it impossible to comply with Base Hono’s standing orders for officers to report for duty in their dress whites. Tears welled up in his devastated little j g’s emerald green eyes.

“I bet you can be as sexy putting on your uniform as when you stripped it off for me honey!”

Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen stood there as naked as a Jay Bird staring at the master Chief as if he were daft with her tears of hopeless despair running down her flawless cheeks. Annabelle was as pale as a ghost as she whispered,

“Master Chief. My white uniformed is ruined.”

“Bullshit Lieutenant your Dress White Skirtt is ruin honey but I’ll wager your dress white slack are neatly rolled and tucked in your sea bag or A-1 flight bag.”

It took all of his control not to break out into laughter as the adorable little redhead stood there in all her naked glory with her mouth a gape as she stared dumbfounded at Master Chief Aviation Mate O’Halerin.

“ Navy and Base regs require you to report in dress whites Ma’am they do not specify skirt or slack……….Now turn too Jensen and give me a sexy little show as you get dressed and remember honey no panties.”


O’Halerin settled back on the bar stool and waited for act two of his little jg’s performance to start.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Lt. j g Annabelle Jensen 398 206 USN reported to Commander Mike Nichols exactly 30 minutes after his call to Master Chief Aviation Mate O’Halerin. In the tress military manner Commander Nichols Gave Lt. jg Jensen a rundown of her new assignment.

“The CH-53K is a general redesign of the CH-53E with new engines, new cockpit layout and a wider cargo hold to allow it to carry a Humvee internally resulting in over twice the lift capacity and radius of action of the previous variant.

Selected by the US Marine Corps in 2006, which has 227 on order, flight testing will begin at Ford Island Naval Air Station

The CH-53K is scheduled to achieve its Initial Operating Capability (IOC) in FY2018 Lieutenant and you will be part of the team to put the Super Sea Stallion through her paces.

Lt. Cmdr. Jack Somerhall, operations officer, Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron Light 37 will be the project officer. The lead test pilot I believe you have met Master Chief Aviation Mate O’Halerin.”

Lieutenant Jensen its Friday afternoon, your in Hawaii enjoy you weekend and report to Ford Filed test center at 0800 Monday morning”


Commander Nichols handed back to Annabelle her endorsed orders….She was a free woman until Monday morning………alone in a tropical paradise.
 
Last edited:
Annabelle stood in front of him, not only literally naked but her emotions stripped as well. She sniffled and reached up to wipe away a tear from one eye. She felt crushed, as she saw the pile of white that composed her uniform.

“Bullshit Lieutenant your Dress white skirt is ruin honey but I’ll wager your dress white slack are neatly rolled and tucked in your sea bag or A-1 flight bag.” He roared at her. This was the first time true anger had been in his voice. She was paralyzed, standing in front of him, the tears running unabated down her cheeks.
His eyes changed, and hint of laughter flashed behind them. Silently she let out the breath of air she had been holding. He spoke again, and she marveled at the way he could change his tone so easily; an indicator of years of commanding hundreds of sailors. “ Navy and Base regs require you to report in dress whites Ma’am they do not specify skirt or slack……….Now turn too Jensen and give me a sexy little show as you get dressed and remember honey no panties.”

She reached up and with a thumb wiped the tears that had welled up in her eyes. She nodded, and saw the anger return to his eyes. She quickly followed up with, “Aye aye, Master Chief.” She saw his small smile of approval.

She walked over to the pile of clothes that composed her uniform. She knelt on one knee, sorting through the pile, and retrieved her blouse and brassiere. Stand she walked to the bar, knowing his eyes were following her motions. She wasn’t sure how she could make dressing sexy, but she knew she wanted him to be pleased. She donned her bra, by reclasping it around her waist and pulling it up over her small breasts, shrugging her shoulders into the straps. She looked to him for his approval, but read no change in his eyes.

Donning the white undershirt she game a cursory check of her white blouse for any stains, and to adjust the single red and yellow ribbon which adorned her uniform, she slid one are and then the other into it. She watched him the whole time, as her fingers began to slowly button the white plastic buttons. Finishing she reached up, pulling the tails of the blouse above her waist exposing her pubis and cleft to him as she adjusted the shoulder boards.

As she dropped her arms, the blouse barely covered her sex as she moved behind the bar and began opening one of the garment bags she had laid on the bed. She heard the floor creak behind her as he moved around the counter. She knew that he could see her cunt as she bent forward, pawing through the bag. Removing her white slacks and accompanying belt, she turned to him, fully aware of his eyes scanning her. She kicked off her shoes, and without removing the ruined nylon stockings she stepped into the right leg of the slacks. After pulling the slacks up to her knee, she raised her left leg to step into the other leg.

She saw his eyes flicker down to her pussy, the evidence of her orgasm still glistening on the lips. She longed to feel him touch her there, but knew she couldn’t be caught having the officer wait for her to check in. Quickly, she pulled the slacks up, and tucked in the tails of her white blouse. He seemed to lose interest as she began feeding the web belt through the loops of the slacks, and she finished the task. He had moved to the door, obviously growing impatient as she forced her feet back into the black shoes without untying them, breaking the back of the shoe.

He held the door open for her, and she brushed past him. He pulled the door close behind her and she knew he was watching her ass as she led the way through the narrow hallway. She couldn’t meet the eye of the duty Petty Officer who had been obviously reading a magazine, but was now standing at attention as she rushed past.
 
Master Chief O’Halerin smiled as he thought back over the morning’s events it had taken forty-five minutes from the time he had kiss the haughty little Lt. j g in the alley behind the old supply depot to put Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen in her place. He had not expected to get the stunning little redhead butt ass naked and fucker herself on the floor of her new quarters in the BOQ for his pleasure as she gasped and confessed her limited sexual achievements to him. One fumbling teen Marine who had busted her cherry one summers evening in the backseat of his car on some back woods country road, or her one hot lesbian encounter in Japan in the summer of her third year at the Academy. He could almost see His little redhead j g blush as she found her Nixon setting on the bar of her quarters and his little note.

” Thanks for the little memento of the time we spent together.”

The Master Chief’s thoughts once more drifted back to his little redheaded j g. Damn she was practically a virgin. A smile played at the corners of his mouth, I’ll have to do something abut Miss Annabelle Jensen neglected sexual education. The thought brought an evil grin to his rugged face. Just how far would Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen go for his approval. After all Lt. Cmdr. Somerhall had told him to take good care of the newest member of the team and O’Halerin certainly intended to do just that.

He was leaning against the old jeep as Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen emerged from Admin Center all spic and span in her dress whites.
 
Master Chief O’Halerin returned her to the administration office without a word. Annabelle kept to herself, her head turned absently watching the scenery as it flew by. When he pulled up and took a “Government Vehicles Only” sign she stepped out. He was at the door before she could be, and held it open for her. She felt his eyes on her body, specifically her ass as she walked back into the S-1 office.

She saw that PO2 Smitty was still on duty and as she approached his desk, she saw his eyes drop to her slacks. “I had to change Petty Officer, I ended up staining my skirt,” she explained, self-consciously playing with a bronze lock that had escaped her hair clip. Smitty indicated the door to the adjuncts office
What seemed like hours later she emerged from the little office and threaded her way through the room of personnel. She had been worked through the whole meeting that the Commander could tell that she wasn’t wearing panties. Now, as she walked through the office she felt everyone’s eyes on her ass, pushing her through the office faster. When she hit the door to the office, her hurried trot almost turned into a run.

She stopped as she saw him standing against the old jeep. She couldn’t stop herself and found that she was staring at him. He was talking with another Chief who had obviously just been passing by. As she let the door shut behind her, she saw him glance up the stairs. The other Chief followed his gaze and snapped to attention. O’Halerin appeared to follow his junior colleagues lead, but Annabelle knew what was really going on behind those blue eyes. “You are mine!” they seemed to say and she heard him give the already saluting junior chief an “Attention.”

Returning their salute, she hit the last step and crossed the sidewalk. “Master Chief, I would appreciate it if you could please return me to my quarters, I have been turned too by the Commander and I’d like to get my room unpacked.” She had used her authoritative voice hoping that the other chief wouldn’t read too far into the situation. She saw O’Halerin’s eyes darken, but he opened the door to the jeep as she brushed past him into the passenger seat.

O’Halerin and the other chief spoke in low tones as he walked around the rear of the jeep. The other chief broke off with a wave and headed into the Administration office. She sat in the jeep facing forward, her hands crossed in her lap.
 
O’Halerin was discussing the up coming Chief’s initiation with BMC Crisp. Not the sanitized Admiral Zumwalt sham that now dominated His Navy but the unofficial, the real Chief’s initiation That was being planed for this weekend on the north side of the Island away from prying eyes. The Master Chief caught the approach of Lt. jg Jensen out of the corner of his eyes and pointedly ignored her making Annabelle wait like some errant little school girl who had for gotten to ask Sir May I. It was Chief Crisp That came to attention and saluted. While the Master chief followed suit wit an arrogant twinkle in his eye as he watched his little jg blush crimson. And when Annabelle could not meet his gaze he knew, that she knew, that she was His. His ice blue eyes smiled capturing her sweet emerald green eyes, “You are mine!”, they seemed to say and she heard him give the already saluting junior chief an,

“Attention.”

“Master Chief, I would appreciate it if you could please return me to my quarters, I have been turned too by the Commander and I’d like to get my room unpacked.”

Master Chief O’Halerin returned to his conversation with BMC Crisp As Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen blushed crimson as she quietly waited in the jeep. Finally they were headed out the main gate of the Base and back out on to Nimitz' Highway.

“Lieutenant I trust you followed your instructions …..”


A wicked smile bowed O’Halerin’s

“…………..Pull down your trousers !”

He commanded her as they cruised down the freeway headed once more the deserted ally behind the old supply depot. Again O’Halerin pulled in to the alley were Annabelle’s life first began to be turned upside down.

He loosed the top button of Anna belle’s blouse.

I have been looking forward to seeing more of you again Lt. Jensen.”
 
They sped back out through the gate and through a main thoroughfare. His closeness sent mixed signals through her body. Need, humiliation and a little fear all vied for her motivation, none winning out. She had been surprised to see him; still waiting outside for her, but by the time she had walked down the stairway she knew why. Briefly she wondered just exactly what she would do for this man.
“Lieutenant I trust you followed your instructions …..” he said, watching the road as he navigated through swell of traffic that had surrounded them.

“Yes Master Chief,” she said demurely still looking at her hands crossed in her lap.
“Pull down your trousers!” He commanded her, and she saw him looking at her out of the corner of her eye. She glanced to her right, as she started to undo the clasp of her web belt. The door to the jeep would be high enough to cover her.
She continued to undo the belt, and then followed with the manipulation of the fly of her trousers.

Unzipping them as far as they would go, she pulled the cloth to either side, again exposing her sparse pubic hair and mons to his view. She looked over seeking his approval, but when she didn’t see a change to his face, raised her ass up off the seat, and slid the slacks to mid thigh. When she looked back towards him, she saw that they were turning back into the warehouse area that they had driven by earlier in the day. They passed one vehicle as they pulled through the gates; an empty parking lot stretched by what appeared to be the administration office for the complex.

Passing by the rows of buildings, he pulled down the same alley they had been in earlier in the day He stopped and turned off the engine. Annabelle felt a tremor of trepidation course through her. What was the next step, she knew she was going to take it, no matter what it was. The thought of the pictures, if nothing else was a driving factor; but she knew that they weren’t the only things that would make her do what he wanted.

So she thought, should she stand, let him see his prize. Or was it her turn, did he want her to give him oral sex. She could do that, or was he just content to watch her debase herself for his viewing pleasure. His hand brushed her chin as he began to unbutton the blouse. Even through her t-shirt, she felt goose bumps rise where his fingers had brushed. His voice came softly this time “I have been looking forward to seeing more of you again Lt. Jensen.”

She shivered despite the heat of the afternoon. How could he have such an effect on her. His touch, his voice, and the way he presented himself had her literally dropping her pants for him. Looking down she saw that he had unbuttoned the entire blouse, letting it fall open. She knew the t-shirt under was tight and accented her small breasts for him. She felt her nipples pressing against the cloth of her bra, throbbing from being so close to him.

“Master Chief…” she whispered, biting her lip and staring into his deep cold blue eyes.
 
There was something about this little redheaded beauty that peeked Master Chief O’Halerin’s interest for he found Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen the most adorable and contradictive young lady he had met in a long time. On one had the young jg seemed scared of her own shadow, so unsure of herself, so desperately shy and with an almost obsessive need to see approval in his eyes for every little thing she did. Yet on the other hand this stunning little jg once she had received her orders was very bold in carrying them out to gain his approval.

When they were speeding down Nimitz Highway she glanced to her right, as she started to undo the clasp of her web belt to see if the door to the jeep would be high enough to cover her. At first she had only opened the fly just enough, to again exposing her sparse pubic hair and mons to his view. Annabelle had kept easing her trousers down until she found the approval she sought her dress white trousers were slid to mid thigh. Now once more in the Alley at the supple depot with her dress blouse hanging open and her dress slack half way off and her bare pussy in plain view to any passer by Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen blushed like a schoolgirl on her first date as the Master chief told her.

“I have been looking forward to seeing more of you again Lt. Jensen.”.’

Her only response was her blush went from crimson to scarlet as his sweet jg whispered.

“Master Chief…” as she sensually bit her lower lips blushing all the more scarlet.

“Lieutenant Tell Me…….. what you……… want right now……. right here.”


As he gave Annabelle his uncompromising order O’Halerin casually leaned over and ripped the young j g’s T-shirt open as if it were nothing more than tissue paper. As Annabelle gasped and hesitated to give the report she had been ordered his hand hovered over the button for the jeep’s horn in the middle of the steering column.

“How long do you think your Naval career will be if I honk the horn Lieutenant?

Now the Master Chief was requiring Annabelle to be more than simply a passive participant in what well could be her own rape.
 
Last edited:
“Lieutenant Tell Me…….. what you……… want right now……. right here.”

His words echoed in her ears as his hands grasped at either side of the neckline of her t-shirt and he pulled. She knew he was strong, but as the cotton material ripped apart, she visibly shivered. The stab of fear that ripped through her was so titillating, so primal. The tear reached the hem of the shirt and he momentarily struggled, before leaving it. Her breasts heaved in the cheap white bra, her nipples brushing against the soft material of the cup.

Even as she sat, stunned at the boldness she had secretly hoped he would exhibit, she saw his hand rest almost on the horn of the jeep. She looked up to meet his eyes; they reflected back a malicious playfulness that sent a shiver of desire through her body. He spoke, his voice seeming to echo back from the old steel buildings that surrounded them.

“How long do you think your Naval career will be if I honk the horn Lieutenant?
Everything seemed to escalate at these last words. She knew she was in trouble; had known she had placed everything she had worked for the last four years in the strong hands of this man. His words worked through her head as she contemplated her situation. What did she want, right her e, right now. She had forgone so many things to get where she was now. Had spent so many nights studying to get through Calculus, Dynamics, Aeronautics, gaining a 4.0 gpa at the academy and now she was poised to put all of that in jeopardy.

But, she knew that she wanted him, in ways she had never experienced before. Even her tryst in Japan with the curvy mocha toned brunette, which had elicited a glimmer of the feelings she was experiencing now, were nothing compared to the experiences she was processing at this very moment. The man next to her was so strong, so completely in control and that excited her more than anything she had ever experienced.

She blurted out the first thing that came to her. She glanced down, breaking the eye contact, her body trembling as she uttered the words, which compared to his, were almost inaudible. “I want to feel your hands on me Master Chief, against my skin. I want that right here, right now.” She reached down and pulled the plain white brassier up and over her small breasts, the small pink buttons throbbing in desire.
 
The Master Chief could almost read his Little jg’s mind was it worth it. That un answered question that Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen must have asked herself a thousand times before sense her Mitty summer at the Academy. All those hours of study fighting with mathematics and aeronautics. All those dances and socials that she had not attended to make and keep her 4.0gpa. Annabelle’s bright crimson blush told O’Halerin she was thinking of that summer and her lesbian affair.

“I want to feel your hands on me Master Chief, against my skin. I want that right here, right now.”

Anna belle had blurted out her little heart’s desire before she had time to think time to run away once more. The words tumbled over her sweet moist ripe lips as if she were afraid if she didn’t get them all out something dreadful would happen. The She took a dramatic step that even surprised the Master Chief as Lt. jg Jensen reached down and pulled the plain white brassier up and over her small breasts, the small pink buttons throbbing in desire.

“Lieutenant Jensen take all you clothing off and I will grant your request.”


His voice was flat mater-of- factly calm as ever. Noting betrayed the growing arousal and lust that he felt for this young redheaded beauty. The ever present if remote possibility of their discovery seemed to make his demand of Annabelle al the more exciting all the more forbiddingly erotic.
 
Annabelle cupped her breasts presenting them to the Master Chief. A sting of frustration coursed through her as calmly led her forward, by saying. “Lieutenant Jensen take all you clothing off and I will grant your request.” Her body was tingling with desire; desire intermixed with a twinge of humiliation as she bared herself to him. Her eyes went to his hand, still poised over the large black button in the center of the steering wheel; wanting to feel those rough fingers on her nipples.

Drawing in a breath, she leaned forward, towards him. “Aye aye Master Chief,” she murmured in his ear. She opened the door to the jeep and slid out of the seat. Her legs were still bound up by the slacks which were stretched tight at her thighs. After a brief hesitation, she flexed her knee letting the white slacks slide down exposing the ruined stockings that she still wore, until they caught on her shoes.

Meeting his eyes, she shrugged the blouse off of her shoulders she placed it in the back compartment of the jeep. Raising her arms the remnants of the t-shirt followed, the wind picking it up and blowing it behind the vehicle into the parking lot. Hooking her thumbs under the cups of the brassier she pulled it up and over her head, leaning forward to shrug the straps down her arms, where it landed in the seat where she had just been sitting.

As she leaned forward, her hands on the seat supporting her weight, she reacquired eye contact with him, as she whispered, need straining her voice.

“Please Master Chief.”
 
“Aye, aye Master Chief,”

His little jg whispered in his ear. Annabelle had her order, he could see that she knew what she wanted and with a new boldness the stunning little redheaded jg slipped from the jeep and standing in the alley way in broad daylight calmly and very sensually proceeded to strip for O’Halerin once more and being a dutiful young Officer she neatly folded each article before placing it in the back of the jeep.

There was a desperate need in the girl’s shimmering green eyes as Annabelle leaned forward, her hands on the seat supporting her weight, she reacquired eye contact with him. When she spoke her voice was a soft husky whisper laced with her desperate need for his touch.

“Please Master Chief.”

Up until know O’Halerin had only touched his little jg with his mouth, lips and teeth. He patted the passenger’s seat and firmly ordered her ,

“Sit!”

it was then that he turned to the naked little jg and let his lips brush hers once more. As Annabelle lifted her hands to draw him deeper in to the kiss he whispered against her rip moist lips

“ Hands at your side Lieutenant.”

He pressed his lips more forcefully to hers as his hand cupped her small firm breast. He let the tip of his fingers lightly dance over her firm breast tease her diamond hard peaked nipples.

“Rougher.”

Was it a question or a statement of fact of things to come. His lips parted from hers for a moment waiting Annabelle’s acknowledgement. Now his fingers became more demanding as they squeezed and mauled the young jg’s breasts. The Master Chief pinched, tugged and pulled at the girl’s sensitive nipples. Then she felt his finger slide along her moist labia.
 
Holding her breath, feeling the electricity that seemed to emanate between the two of them Annabelle waited. She felt his eyes holding her in place, unblinking as she felt him draw her in. Almost lackadaisically he moved his hand from the horn and patted her seat. She let out a breath as he directed her. “Sit!”

As soon as she slid into the seat, her bound legs coming to rest on the floorboard she felt, his lips press against hers, and she let a small moan into his mouth as she opened her lips to accept him. She searched for his tongue with her own, but he kept it withdrawn, only teasing her as she felt her whole body tingle. When he pulled back, only mere inches, she let out a small sigh of frustration.

“Hands at your side Lieutenant,” his command voice boomed across the empty alley. Without hesitation she placed her thumbs against her outer thighs, sitting in what could only be described as a position of attention. His lips found hers again, pressing hard. She was unprepared and felt him press her upper lip against her teeth, a tinge of pain shooting through her.

The pain was replaced by an intense shudder that coursed through her body as his fingers found the nipple on her right breast. Again a small sound escaped her, muffled by his mouth as his index finger and thumb collected her small nipple between them. The rough caress quickly turned into a stab of pain as he tweaked the nipple. She wanted to scream, the feeling so intense, but his mouth continued to press against hers, muffling her.

“Rougher.” The word registered in her mind, but she felt at a loss for words. His finger and thumb tightened around the tender nub, and she almost without thinking nodded yes. His assault on her nipple continued, the contrast between when he pinched and when he let go made her push into him harder with her mouth, hungrily consuming him. She shifted in the seat, her pussy reacting to this touch exactly the same as it had with the gentler one earlier in the day.

His free hand felt down her body until he pressed his palm against her vulva, grinding her sparse pubes against her otherwise bare flesh. He tugged hard at her nipple and she gave a sharp gasp, the combination of the release of his fingers combined with the intrusion of his fingers from his other hand sliding into her wet cunt.

She couldn’t help herself, she pressed forward on the seat, trying to drive his fingers into her. Again his fingers caught her nipple and slowly squeezed the sensitive teat as he pulled out on it slowly. Again she let out a whimper, this time audible as he broke the kiss off to stare into her eyes. She saw the question in them, and answered, affirming her first response. “Rougher Master Chief, ” she whispered.
 
She was incredible! Master Chief O’Halerin could not remember a prettier or more responsive young beauty in all his years of service. Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen certainly did a have a zeal to obey orders even if they weren’t within the bounds of the UCMJ. He loved how the gorgeous little redhead’s supple petite body so quickly responded to his slightest touch how just a look of his slightest approval was enough to encourage the young jg to any sexual act he desired of her. O’Halerin smiled to himself he always had a weakness for petit little redheads and this hot little Jg with her well toned and athletic young body was hot to trot and he had every intention of pushing her just as far as she would go.

Damn but she was hot and eager he thought as Annabelle, shamelessly, couldn’t help herself, pressing forward on the seat, trying to drive his fingers deeper into her hot steaming little cunt.

“Rougher Master Chief, ” she whispered.

“Yes Ma’am”

The master Chief smiled down in to her smoldering emerald eyes.

“Show me Lieutenant.

He guided Annabelle’s hand to her neglected breast and her other hand to her hot throbbing cunt. His hand roughly mauled her small firm breast and nipple as he began to finger fuck his sweet little jg in earnest. The rougher that Annabelle mauled her own breast and nipple, the more she tormented her throbbing clit, the more O’Halerin matched her in an ever escalating war to see who could demand more of her hungering young body that the other. As Annabelle’s own fingers raped her hot little pussy The Master Chief hot searing kisses and tongue raped her sweet succulent mouth. Their little war of wills continued until at last He swallowed his Little jg’s scream of sheer ecstasy.

Master Chief O’Halerin smiled over at his spent and exhausted little j g. the afternoon tropical sun caressing Annabelle’s sweat shimmering nude body.

“ Lieutenant it is time to go….”

He paused for a moment as he studied her magnificent nude body and the little contented smile that played at the corners of her mouth.

“ Your quarters or mine Ma’am?”

He smiled as her eyes fluttered open as if she had not quite heard his question correctly.

“ If it is yours Ma’am that hustle back into you uniform…..”

His voice trailed off as he searched her smoldering emerald green eyes.

“…. If mine than just throw you blouse around your shoulders.”
 
“Yes Ma’am”

As he said the words, he twisted hard on her nipple, she felt herself squirm down the invading fingers that filled her cunt. She leaned forward searching for his mouth, but he kept pulling it back. As his fingers slid down the pinch the very end of her nipple; sending the nerve endings into a sensory overload, she felt his fingers withdraw from her. She let out a small sigh “oh” not sure if it was from the pain of her breast or the emptiness in her sex.

He didn’t appear to hear; instead he grasped her right hand with his. She felt the tacky fluids that had seeped from her and onto his fingers as he guided her hand to her other breast. She looked up at him just as he said, “show me Lieutenant.”

She tried, grasping her nipple between her finger and thumb, the contrast between the calloused digits of O’Halerin and her own smooth fingers was striking. She kept rolling the little nub with her own fingers, but she couldn’t pinch near as hard as he had. She let the nail of her thumb graze the end trying to increase the sensation.

She hadn’t noticed he had guided her other hand down between her thighs, until he slid his fingers back past her labia and into her pussy. She let her fingers rest against his as he pushed them in and out , feeling the wetness of her fluids. She found her clit with her own thumb soon matched his own pace as he worked her pussy. Now he was kissing her, his tongue pushed deep in her mouth as she tried to keep pace with him.

He spread his fingers stretching her open as he regained a hold on her nipple, his rough thumb working across the tip. She pinched and pulled on the tit in her hand, trying to match his roughness; the nail of her thumb cutting into the soft sensitive flesh. She found herself leaning back, feeling him finger fuck her as she neared an orgasm.

He sensed when she was cumming as his tongue captured hers and sucked it hard into his mouth. The fingers filling her cunt slid all the way in and he twisted her nipple hard as she tried to scream into his mouth. Her own hands had, at some time moved from her body, to steadying herself on the seat as she felt something loosen inside of her and she flooded across his hand and onto the seat.

As soon as the orgasm finished its rush, he was drawing back. “ Lieutenant it is time to go….” Annabelle looked up, she could feel her stomach still spasming from the tremors of the orgasm. “ Your quarters or mine Ma’am?” He continued his questioning, Annabelle still barely hearing him, her mind still focused on the fingers in her; the fingers on her nipple had at some point let go, but it still throbbed as the blood returned.

She focused on him, trying not to get caught up in his blue eyes. She didn’t want to move, didn’t want to feel those fingers sliding out of her. He continued, “ If it is yours Ma’am that hustle back into you uniform…..” After an excruciatingly long pause he finished “…. If mine than just throw you blouse around your shoulders.”
The choice between a bare apartment or an unknown. Her apartment was filled with officers; officers she didn’t know and would definitely be appalled to find that their newest resident was spending time with an enlisted man; no matter how senior he may be. She knew that this morning would have to be a one time deal.

On the other hand what awaited her at the quarters of Master Chief Aviation Mate Mathew O’Halerin. An image flashed in her mind of him in leather pants and her kneeling on the floor, only to be pushed aside by a big fluffy bed, and the feeling of him on top of her. She realized that no matter what the next few hours were one big gamble. But they were all a safer bet than returning to BOQ #4.

So she leaned forward, trying not to dislodge his big fingers from her pussy as she reached behind her, the motion pushing her breasts out, and groping for the white blouse of her uniform. As she shrugged it on, she met his eyes. “Take me to your quarters Master Chief.”
 
Damn but Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen hot!!! Once this little prim and proper Naval officer let go she really let go. She had stripped for him in broad daylight in full view of any one who might come down the old supply depot alleyway. Then there was the way she had so sensually cooed; “Please Master Chief.” so needy, so sensually, as her soft emerald eyes begged so seductively for him to touch her really touch her as if she was just a girl and not a Naval Officer. And Damn the rougher he had been with her the more sweet little Annabelle seemed to get off on it. This sweet little Academy Bitch had real potential to make his weekend one to remember. That is if his sweet little j g choose to go to his place. If on the other hand Annabelle didn’t He could almost see His little redhead j g blush as she found her Nixon setting on the bar of her quarters and his little note.

” Thanks for the little memento of the time we spent together.”

It did not take long for the young girl to make up her mind. Annabelle Jensen Lt. jg USN leaned forward, trying not to dislodge the Master Chief’s big fingers from her pussy as she reached behind her, the motion pushing her breasts out, and groping for the white blouse of her uniform. As she shrugged it on, she met his eyes.

“Take me to your quarters Master Chief.”

“Aye, aye Ma’am”

O’Halerin answered crisply as he held her bold emerald eyes with his cold unblinking ice blue eyes.

“Don’t bother buttoning your uniform blouse once we leave the depot Lieutenant,……” He paused fro a moment before adding perhaps you should fold your trousers in your lap we wouldn’t want to shock the gate guard.”

The Master Chief put the Jeep into gear and backed out of the alley way. When he came to the gate he slowed down but never stopped giving the young seaman on duty a half wave and then turned on to the highway. But instead of heading back to pearl and the base O’Halerin turned on to the tans island highway and headed north. Twenty minutes later he turned on to a secondary road leading out towards the Hawaiian National Forest

As they drove through the country The Master Chief turned to his young passenger.

”You know Lieutenant I love the dark sweet Musky fragrance of your arousal could you do something about it for me.”

His voice turned darker.

“I thought I told you to unbutton that blouse !”

He gave Annabelle a quick glance of disapproval.

Another twenty minutes and they pulled up in front of a decidedly Japanese style house.

“My quarters”

As he opened the front door he added,

“Take your shoes off Lieutenant then knee just inside the door resting back on your heels.”
 
Annabelle stared straight ahead as they bounced across the small speed bump, past the guard, and out the gate to the warehouse complex. She had been mortified when she realized that they were going to drive and she was not going to be allowed to redress. She pulled the blouse over her breasts as they sped past the guard. She had been in the process of trying to get the legs of her trousers over her shoes so she could cover herself when the blasted past the guard house.

Absentmindedly she buttoned two of the buttons to her blouse, as she continued to work on pulling her trousers over her shoes. When she finally got them free and let the trosuers lay in the wheel well of the jeep she looked up and saw that O’Halerin had driven off the main road and down a single lane road that ran parallel with a heavily forested area.

”You know Lieutenant I love the dark sweet Musky fragrance of your arousal could you do something about it for me.” His voice was relaxed, as he turned to look at her. His eyes went to the two buttons that were fastened just under her small breasts. His tone lowered, a dark edge to his voice. “I thought I told you to unbutton that blouse!”

“Yes… yes, sorry Master Chief,” she stammered, her fingers flying to the offending buttons. She popped the first one completely off the blouse as she rushed to open up the white shirt. She had offended him; she knew and wondered what would be the punishment for this mistake. The remainder of the drive was silent, the tension growing between them. She felt a flutter of fear, wondering if she had made the right decision to accompany him to his house.

The home he pulled in from of was beautiful, the Japanese influence evident in the carved wood and the luscious garden that made up the front lawn. The jeeps tires crunched through the crushed lava that made up his driveway, and he came to a stop, the road hidden by another stretch of garden. His voice, still holding the dark tone from her indiscretion simply said, “My quarters”.

Stepping out of the jeep she looked around. From this side she could see a lovely koi pond. The house was definitely masculine, but at the same time not a testosterone filled space. She tried to understand the man how this man, now standing a vehicle width away from her, could offer so much of an inegma. She briefly wondered what he was going to do with her, did he have a dungeon, all decked out in black leather like in the few BDSM pictures she had seen on the internet, or was it all stainless steel. Both images gave her pause, and she turned back towards him, inwardly feeling a tingle of fear.

He led her to the door; her body covered only in the now ruined service white blouse, the torn nylon stockings and scuffed black flats. He quickly unlocked the door, and stood back letting her enter. As she passed his right hand grasped the neck of the blouse and pulled it off of her shoulders.

The tingle of fear, desire, humiliation or combination of all of these feelings coursed through her. The room she stepped into a tiled foyer with a small riser on the far side. Several pairs of shoes were placed, their toes facing the doorway, against the riser. A pair of padded sandals were sitting on the hardwood of the riser. His voice came from behind her. “Take your shoes off Lieutenant then kneel just inside the door resting back on your heels.”

She wanted to look back, to question him. But he finished pulling the blouse off of her body, pulling her arms back until the sleeves cleared her wrists. She was now almost completely nude, and now felt more exposed than she had when he fingered her by the warehouse. Using the toe of her right foot, she pried the left shoe off of her foot. Before letting the shoe dropped, she repeated the action with the right shoe.

She looked at the pile of shoes, their heels precisely lined up with the edge of the riser. Bending at her knee, she pushed the black flats together and flipped them around, heels to the riser and toes to the door. Standing she glanced around the small foyer, the tiles pleasantly warm against the bottoms of her feet. The Master Chief stood at the door to this small room, the door on the riser was still closed. His finger pointed to his right; to a spot on the floor of the gekan.

Her eyes followed his finger, his hand , his arm and came to a rest on his face; for the first time really realizing how tall and built the man was, as he blocked the door way. His eyes were dark, the little foyer not allowing the light to reflect off of the icy blue orbs she was wanting. Her eyes traveled back down and she reluctantly moved to the spot he indicated. Keeping her back off of the polished wood that paneled the gekan, she squatted, and came to rest on her feet and heels. Almost pitching forward, her arm jutted out in front of her preventing her from face planting into the black and white tile.

The back of her thighs burning, she looked up at the man blocking the exit. Everything about him pulled her in different directions. He had pushed her to an orgasm not once but twice today and she didn’t know the man’s first name, however she did know that he was going to soon be taking his own pleasure from her. This sent a shiver down her spine, but the way her pussy reacted she knew that it wasn’t all fear.
 
“Take your shoes off Lieutenant then kneel just inside the door resting back on your heels.”

The Master Chief had given his orders in a clear and very concise manner so that there was no doubt as to what was required of Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen. He watched as his little redheaded j g hesitated. She was alone with a man she had know less than twelve hours a man who had made her strip for he twice, once in the privacy of her new quarters at the BOQ, and the second time out in broad daylight where any one could of see her gorgeous naked body as she screamed out her ecstasy. Yes and he had made her cum on both occasions. Slowly Annabelle entered fumbled with her issue shoes as O’Halerin stripped her of her uniform blouse, stripping her of the identity she had struggled so long to achieve as she settled to her knees naked resting back on her hells her shoes now maliciously line with the others. Master Chief O’Halerin placed his black navy issue oxford shoe on the young j g’s stockinged thigh.

“Remove my shoe and sock!”

His voice still held that cold dark edge that told Annabelle he was still displeased with her.

“Failure to carry out and order Lieutenant Jensen can not go un punish!”

The Master Chief did not look down at her as he placed his other foot on the girl’s thigh for her to remove his remaining shoe and sock. The turning to look at her for the first time sense she had feel to her knees O’Halerin eyes held hers in his dark unreadable gaze. Yet it was a look the young j g knew well, the look of the disciplinarian.

“Those Lieutenant are a disgrace you will remove them and burn them I shall not have them in my quarters…………..now as for your punishment Miss Jensen ten of my best shall it be with my hand or the rattan?”

He mused over the choices. Then he turned to Annabelle,

“The rattan it is just with in the door Lieutenant hand it to me.”

Master Chief O’Halerin issued his instruction for the punishment Annabelle would bend over with her bare feet apart and grab her ankles. He would give her ten blows with the rattan across her firm little ass. After each lash she would announce the number and then sat….# 1 Thank You Master Chief May I have another. If she lost count or failed to thank him and ask for another the count would start over.

“ Assume the position Lieutenant……are you ready?”

The rattan swished through the air to land across the firm curve of both of Annabelle’s ass cheeks. The blow made her firm little ass jiggle. He waited for the stunning young j g to give her report, thank him for doing his duty and request another.
 
Annabelle sat on her heels, knowing that she was fully under the scrutiny of the Master Chief. She was reminded of a night during her first summer at the Academy, when all of the first years had been awakened and forced to demean themselves in front of the upper classmen; then later, at her third year, when it was her turn to haze the first years with the rest of her classmates, identifying more with the young students who were forced to PT than with her fellow classmates. This time though it was different, her nudity adding a sexual charge to the air, mixed with the humiliation.

He stood over her, she imagined she could hear the clock ticking; or was that his mind deciding what to do with her. She wanted to look up, but was afraid of the consequences; she had no idea what he wanted to do. Instead she stared straight forward, where he stood; legs slightly spread apart, the crisp crease of his khaki trousers staring her almost in the face. The his left leg moved and she glanced down to watch his shoe come to rest on her thigh, just above the ripped knee of her tattered nylon stockings.

“Remove my shoe and sock!” The tone in his voice told her he was still displeased with her. A hundred different things ran through her mind as to how he would punish her. Silently she reached down and pulled on either end of the black laces of his oxfords. Pulling the loose shoe off of his feet and sitting it to her right, she began to carefully roll his black sock off of his foot. Being careful not to touch him with her nail she tugged the sock over his heel and off of his foot.

Finishing she contemplated. Should she look up? He stood there for a minute longer and she forced herself to not look up, she didn’t want to provoke him. Then he removed his foot, placing his bare sole on the black and white tiles. He spoke again, the voice dark and edgy, different than even the senior enlisted man voice he used on her so often. “Failure to carry out and order Lieutenant Jensen can not go un punish!”

He placed his other food on her thigh, and this time she fumbled as she tried to loosen the laces. Her stomach had totally fallen away and the vibe in the room weighed on her. The laces were soon undone, and after several attempts to remove his shoe, she quickly rolled down the man’s sock, placed the shoe next to its mate, and laid the sock on the open foot hole of the shoe. He removed his foot and she knew he was now looking down at her. Fearfully, Annabelle raised her head to meet the eyes of the Master Chief.

The look she saw when her eyes met his sent a new jolt down her spine. Again her emotions began to confuse her; fear and desire both fighting for dominance in her feelings for the man looming above her. He seem to be mulling over something and she knew in the pit of her stomach that this was going to change her forever. Finally he spoke, “now as for your punishment Miss Jensen ten of my best shall it be with my hand or the rattan?”

He turned looking towards the door that led further into the house, still appearing to be deciding in his mind. She replayed his words over in her mind. Ten of his best? Hand or Rattan? It wasn’t misunderstanding that she was feeling; true she didn’t know what a rattan was; yet she knew that ten was going to be a lot and she tried extremely hard not to tremble at his feet.
“The rattan it is just with in the door Lieutenant hand it to me.” He had decided, his finger extended, pointing towards the door to the rest of the house. He made no effort to help as she reached down to push herself up from the floor. Gaining her feet, she walked across the black and white tile and then up on the riser and across the short expanse of hardwood flooring. The door opened away from her and she immediately saw, in a holder for umbrellas, his rattan cane.

She stared at it for a moment, the first time ever seeing anything like it. The quarter inch cylinder of polished wood seemed to gleam from the light in the gekan; and as she pulled the three foot cane out of the urn she found a tightly woven rope handle on the other end. She looked up and down the length of the tool. A flash of jealousy went through her; she knew she couldn’t be the only woman that had knelt on the tiled floor, but still it seemed that he was expecting someone. He had never met her before this morning.

The pang of jealousy quickly subsided as she flipped the handle into the palm of her left hand, the right one coming up to support the other end of the toy. She slowly walked back to him, holding the cane out away from her body, her mind trying to guess what this experience she was about to endure felt like. She raised her eyes at him as she neared him; his expression had not changed.

He began giving her the instructions. His voice crisp and to the point; she could still read the displeasure that he had with her in it. She would bend over and hold on to her ankles, and count the swats as he administered his punishment. If she failed to comply the count would start over. His arm took her bicep and he guided her into the center of the black and white tiles.

“ Assume the position Lieutenant” his voiced echoed in the foyer. She looked at him again the cane in his hand, he was rotating the tip slightly in a circle and it seemed to try to mesmerize her. Slowly she bent at the waste, reaching for her ankles, and holding tight to the nylon stockings. She felt even more exposed than she had a the warehouse, where it wouldn’t been too far out of chance to get caught even hidden by the warehouses, yes here she was on display for him. She saw him move behind her a moment, as he walked back and forth, looking at her from the rear as she continued to bend over.

“Are you ready?” his voice came again from what seemed like no where. Before she could answer she heard a thwack and felt something thud against the very peak of her buttocks. She almost screamed, not in pain but in surprise. But before she could even let out the sound an intense burn began to form along the path of the switch. She bit her lip to keep from crying out.

He paused, waiting and she remembered her instructions. Letting go of her lip, she managed to say “One! Thank You Master Chief May I have another.” The words hadn’t even left her lips when anther wack came across her buttocks. This time he struck her from the top of her buttocks to the bottom of the other, crossing almost exactly where the first strike had been. The burning sensation of this blow was almost instant. She caught her breath, trying to breath through her nose as she stifled a yelp.

“Two! Thank You Master Chief May I have another.” She said her voice shaking. He complied, the cane repeating its bath along her ass. Three, Four and Five she made it through, hoping not to loose her balance and tumble to the floor. She could feel tears in her eyes, but also was acutely aware of how her body was reacting to the flogging. She felt a wetness begin to trail down between her thighs. Somehow through this ordeal, she was so sexually aroused.

She continued to count through six and seven, now gasping out the words as the fire on her ass grew. She tried to maintain focus on her hands and her ankles, but at number eight she lost her grip. She tried to twist to look at him, mortified that she had slipped. “Nine! Thank You, No… no… Eight! Eight! thank you Master Chief may I have another,” she sobbed, her voice tinged with true terror.
 
She had come to him with the rattan cane held almost devoutly in her dainty hands. Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen’s stunningly expressive eyes demurely downcast in a shy attempt to keep the Master Chief from seeming what emotions seized her young soul. He watched dispassionately as Annabelle slowly raised her eyes to meet his gaze and he saw her breath catch when he let her see his disappointment in her still remained.

swishhhhhhhhh THWACK

The sharp intake of his little j g’s breath as she struggled not to yelp at the first hot caress of the rattan to her firm silken flesh, the thin dark rose pink line across Annabelle’s pale creamy ivory skin brought a dark arousal to O’Halerin. The silence lingered as his little j g struggled to remember and carry out her instructions. The Master Chief’s arm was coming back to readminister the blow when she hastily gasped out,

“One! Thank You Master Chief May I have another.”

Just as the words had left her ripe sweet lips,

swishhhhhhhhh THWACK the second blow laced across Annabelle’s firm little ass setting it to jiggle in the most seductive way.

swishhhhhhhhh THWACK, THWACK, THWACK,

Lt. j g Jensen struggled to maintain the count as the seductive blows of the rattan rained down on her sweet little burning ass. Her sweet angelic voice wavering as she fought back her tears of humiliation as the continued to count through six and seven, now gasping out the words as the fire on her ass grew.

swishhhhhhhhh THWACK

The eight blow of the rattan caught Annabelle at the bottom of her ass and the top of her thighs to caress her exposed little pussy.

“Nine! Thank You, No… no… Eight! Eight! thank you Master Chief may I have another,”

The young girl sobbed, her voice tinged with true terror. Master Chief O’Halerin saw the terror in Annabelle’s tear shimmering emerald eyes. He had no desire to punish his Little j g anymore than he had to but she also had to learn that he was a man of his word, that she could trust that what he said he meant.

swishhhhhhhhh THWACK

“ONE!……………..”

His voice a soft but firm reminder that she had failed and the count was reset. He waited for the flood of Annabelle’s emotions to settle and for her to meekly answer,

”Thank You Master Chief May I have another.”

Once again the count rose until the young chastised Naval Officer sobbed,

”TEN, Thank You Master Chief May I have another.”

“ No Lieutenant you have completed your punishment.”

As he spoke he lit the tips of his fingers trail across the delicate lacey lattice work of crimson stripes that now decorated Annabelle’s creamy ivory ass. The Master Chief aided his young J g to stand and he once more placed the rattan cane into her hands.

“Return the rattan to its place Lt. Jensen and bring me the jar on the shelf above.”

When Annabelle returned O’Halerin held out his hand for the jar. He was seated on the step of the gekan.

“Lay across my lap Miss Jensen your hands in the small of your back.”

He could smell the intoxicating musky fragrance of the young girl’s arousal form her caning. The Master Chief smiled to himself as he dipped his fingers into the suave that would sooth the pain that burned in Annabelle’s tight little ass. He intended to make its application a darkly sensual experience his little redheaded j g would not soon forget.
 
Annabelle waited her body trembling as she realized her faux pas. Tightening the grasp on her ankles she steadied herself waiting. Would he over look the transgression and allow her to continue with nine and ten or would he make her start back over. She heard the soft whoosh of the cane and steeled herself hoping to be able to count nine before he could stop her.

The last few swats she hadn’t really been able to feel; the burning of her ass overpowered the sensation of the impact. But this one she did feel, low on her buttocks almost on her thighs. She tried hard not to scream, biting her lip and grasping tight around her ankles. She wanted to scream out “Nine”. But she felt her stomach tumble when the Master Chiefs’ voice coldly say the word “One”.

‘Oh God,’ she thought, her mind now a jumble of emotions cause by pain and by lust. She had expected the next blow but realized he was waiting on her. ”Thank You Master Chief May I have another.” She almost moaned the words. Again the cane came down and she counted.

They continued, Annabelle barely able to keep track of her count, but she found herself focusing on a point between her legs, a place where the four tiles met. She was acutely aware that her bottom was throbbing with every beat of her heart, but she didn’t feel the hurt. Then, finally, she heard herself say” TEN, Thank You Master Chief May I have another.”

Out of the corner of her eye she say him adjust his stance. She realized from the way he was standing he couldn’t strike her again. Should she release her ankles? Could she stand up? Then his strong hands circled her bicep, helping her rise. She looked at him, knowing that she had to be a mess. Her eyes were sticky from the tears, and now her ass began to throb again, the pain from the welts edging though.

He pressed something into her hand and she saw that it was the rattan cane. “Return the rattan to its place Lt. Jensen and bring me the jar on the shelf above.”

She stared at him, only momentarily, wondering how she had become so implicit in her own torment. Still she obeyed him, and as she started to move she realized that she was wet between her thighs. Had she cum? She didn’t remember; had she peed herself? She hoped not, was positive she hadn’t. Another pang of shame coursed through her, but at the same time she knew that she was now the more turned on now, than she had ever been. She wondered what he was looking at as she walked away from him; wondered what her tortured ass looked like, and was startled to realize she hoped it made him hard.

She replaced the cane, and reached up to a small corner shelf where a small white class jar sat. She turned walking gingerly as the burning of the welts now began to take center stage on her tortured ass. She saw he had moved to sit on the little riser in the foyer, his back to her. A pang of disappointment coursed through her, as she hoped to see approval in his eyes. Still she carried the jar back and handed it to him.

“Lay across my lap Miss Jensen your hands in the small of your back.” She placed the jar in his outstretched hand and carefully sank to her knees. She leaned across his body, her right hand pressing against the tiled floor, so she didn’t fall forward. She could feel a bulge as her pelvis pressed against hers and she almost sighed in relief. She had turned him on. The though made her stomach tingle as she felt herself begin to ride back up on the roller coaster her Master Chief was taking her on.
 
“Lay across my lap Miss Jensen your hands in the small of your back.”

The Master Chief smiled to himself as his adorable little j g placed the jar of suave into the palm of his out starched hand. Annabelle sank to her knees in one fluid graceful movement. Then as sweet as a little lamb, the stunning young redhead leaned across his body, her right hand momentarily pressed to the tiled floor, so as to maintain her balance before dutifully placing her dainty hands in the hollow of her back, as she had been ordered. Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen could feel a bulge as her pelvis pressed against His groin and an unbidden sensual sigh slipped unnoticed from her seductively “O”ed lips.


What a little Vixen Master Chief O’Halerin though as Annabelle rolled her hips to him. So she wants to play games! A dark smiled bowed his lips as the Master Chief dipped his fingers into the cooling suave. He lit the tip of his finger trace a single crimson stripe of the fine lattice work that Annabelle’s seductively firm little derrière to dip those same fingers between the girl’s thighs to slide along her hot little cunt’s dark coral pink lips. Where ice caressed Lt. jg Jensen’s hot little butt it was a dark fire of desire that swept across those coral lips. As the conflict between fire and ice raged in the young Naval Officer’s body. The Master chief’s hand came down gently but firmly on Annabelle’s ass.

“What do you desire Lieutenant?”

Again The Master Chief dipped his fingers into the fire and ice of the suave to trace another single line of crimson and this time rolled the young jg’s clit beneath the pad of his thumb.


“Tell me of your darkest desire Miss Jensen.”

He teased the young redheads hungering young body till tears shimmered in her stunning green eyes and a need for completion, fulfillment became the hapless beauty’s burning need and unholy desire.
 
Annabelle lay across his lap, her body still trembling slightly as the endorphins slowly left her body. She laid half on and half off the riser, her right arm trying to hold her body level as she felt O’Halerin’s rough finger slowly trace the welts that scored her ass. Then she heard the lid of the jar she had just brought him open.

Again his fingers traced the burning stripes, but immediately she felt the soothing cool of the salve he administered to her. She sniffled a bit, but the tears had mostly dried up. Then she felt him, again those now familiar fingers prodding into her sex. She bit her lip, trying not to cry out as he added another finger, stretching her open a bit more. His fingers began to saw in and out as he continued to rub the salve against her burning ass. She felt herself begin to audibly purr as he diddled her and she closed her eyes.

His hand slapping her ass brought her back. The burn from the spanking was a stark contrast between the smooth cool caresses that he had been administering to her. He had struck her right where it felt like she had taken the brunt with the cane, right where every single lick had crossed the other one. She felt her pussy contract around his probing fingers as she tried to stifle a scream. His voice came to her, “What do you desire Lieutenant?”

‘What did she desire?’ The question raced through her mind, even as she was aware of his thumb gently rotating her clit; sending a shock through her body. She fought to keep her mind on his question even as he continued to toy with her sex. Again her emotions began their roller coaster ride as he triggered the release of hormones through out her body. She had experienced so much today, but still felt like she was missing something. He bent close, his breath in her ear as he whispered, “Tell me of your darkest desire Miss Jensen.”

She moaned as his thumb triggered shot through her body and again she felt herself tighten around his fingers. She knew the answer, and it filled her with a sense of shame that eclipsed anything she had felt so far. She slipped from his lap, catching herself on the black and white tiled floor. She almost cried when she felt his fingers slip from her, feeling an emptiness that could only be filled with him.

She rolled up onto her knees, positioned less than a foot from him. Her eyes flickered up once, but as soon as he saw caught them, she broke the contact and stared back down focusing on the shiny brass of his belt. “To please you Master Chief.” She whispered. She felt him lean forward and she wanted him to touch her. But instead she felt his eyes boring into the back of her head. She knew she had said it too softly, knew he didn’t hear her.

“I want to please you Master Chief,” she repeated, and looked up at his mouth, not meeting his eyes. She felt his hand on his chin, as he lifted her head to meet him. There was a gleam in his eye; she read it as interest, with a touch of maliciousness. And she knew she had made the right choice. She spoke louder, “Please Master Chief, I want you.”
 
Master Chief O’Halerin’s question had apparently caught his little redheaded jg off guard. This young beauty who carried out his most outrageous, degrading, and humiliating order with hardly a bat of her stunningly beautiful emerald green eyes hesitated as if she did not truly know what she wanted. The Master chief continued to roll Annabelle’s clit under the pad of his thumb as he slowly began to finger fuck her tight juicy cunt. He smiled at her little gasp as he ordered Annabelle to tell him her darkest desire.

Once more the young Lt. jg seemed incapable of meeting his commanding gaze. It was if she feared if she looked once more into the intensity of his smoldering ice blue eyes that she would loose herself for ever in their fathomless depth. Slowly the Master Chief lifted Annabelle’s chin with a single finger until the girl found herself drowning in their cool stead gaze.


“To please you Master Chief.”

The young jg’s voice was a mousey little whisper. Those soft emerald eyes slipped to look at his lips.

“I want to please you Master Chief,”

This time the girl’s angelic voice was a sensual little whisper. Master Chief O’Halerin’s once more forced Annabelle to meet his gaze And the shy little beauty who so doubted her self saw that her answer had pleased the Master Chief,

“Please Master Chief, I want you.”

“How will you please me Lieutenant?”

His voice dark and demanding, demanding she lay her soul bare to him, to tell him how she would please him.


“Will you please me with your mind my sweet little jg?”

He studied the young girl to see what she would do and say next He knew she was in way over her pretty little redhead. And that she had to be confused beyond words for all that had happened to her at his hands in less than eight hours sense she had reported in.

“Or perhaps with your gorgeous young body?”

It was the first time he had put the question to her so directly so boldly.

“ Show me Lieutenant. Show me how you will please me!”
 
Back
Top