New Coffee House

crashD

Dirty old man
coffee-celebration-dance.jpg

Last edited:
I think I should clarify a few things - you can drink coffee, tea, tequila, anything you want here...

You don't have to post pics - if you want to, great, if not, fine.

The idea is a place to hang and chat with fellow litsters, no pressure, no judgement, just chill.

Denny & Dollie

Thanks. We can always drink another cup of coffee. We'll be sitting in the corner watching all of the members wandering in.

Last edited:
Hey, Crash!
Thank you for the invite to join you here at the Coffee House!

for those that are new - your proprietor, Crash...

tE7aOXN.jpg

currently hiring - wages are low, but hopefully the fun is worth it!!

Glad I read the introduction this time.
Seems I was doing it all wrong with the last thread.

Turns out I've just finished a 30 day beer cleansing and today is the first day where I can allow myself to have one.....I brew my own and planned accordingly so I'll be drinking a nice aged Kolsch when I get home. :)

Glad I read the introduction this time.
Seems I was doing it all wrong with the last thread.

Turns out I've just finished a 30 day beer cleansing and today is the first day where I can allow myself to have one.....I brew my own and planned accordingly so I'll be drinking a nice aged Kolsch when I get home. :)

feel free to bring your own beer..

our rules are pretty relaxed...

Congrats on your new thread! I always stayed away because I do not drink coffee. I do however, drink tea!

Hope you have a big enough table setting. Looks like you have a bunch of new clients....

Congrats on your new thread! I always stayed away because I do not drink coffee. I do however, drink tea!

welcome. we have always served anything, but i just realized i should add Tea t the name, thanks for coming by.

Congratulations!!

The new place is great. Mmm, new car smell and clean drapes too.

Glad you kept it going!

Yay, New digs!!

Thanks boss!! How's everybody doing?

68369418c98a7cc16a3eddb972292a88.jpg
People-Who-Regularly-Drink-Coffee-and-Tea-Have-a-Healthier-Liver-Evidence-Suggests-376630-2.jpg

I think I should clarify a few things - you can drink coffee, tea, tequila, anything you want here...

You don't have to post pics - if you want to, great, if not, fine.

The idea is a place to hang and chat with fellow litsters, no pressure, no judgement, just chill.

Hey crash!

Nice little shop you have. I take a tall ice tea.

:cool:

old borg fred

Crash I like the new place !!

I usually only have coffee in the mornings. But having baked a chocolate cake I could go for a cup right now. Creamer only. That sounds great.

Back