New and curious

Hopefuly more pics of that sexy tanline of yours. Beautiful ass looking so hot.:devil:

OH another tanline and ass man. I just never knew my tanlines and white ass would be such an object of desire for so many man. Do you all want to pull doen my jeans if you see me out in public to get a closer look?

OH another tanline and ass man. I just never knew my tanlines and white ass would be such an object of desire for so many man. Do you all want to pull doen my jeans if you see me out in public to get a closer look?

Yes ma'am I would....:nana::nana::nana::p:p

In public or anywhere! Such a gorgeous body and the tanlines make you irresistible!

Do you only wear jeans? They look so great on you, but I'd love to come across you in a skirt.... You might get shoved into a broom closet so I could pull it up and see what's under there!

Oh I'd like to hear that story. Being forced to be exposed in public.....?

If that's the weirdest pm you get then you are a lucky lady! But that's what happens when you look as hot as you do...

Very happy to find You..?

Lucy. I also find that cute,tan lined butt irresistable. {;>)

did they want you in them?

Well yes at first. They wanted to see me slowly strip down to them. Then of course they wanted the opportunity to remove them. Do you have this fantasy about me too? Maybe you can PM it to me.

In public or anywhere! Such a gorgeous body and the tanlines make you irresistible!

Do you only wear jeans? They look so great on you, but I'd love to come across you in a skirt.... You might get shoved into a broom closet so I could pull it up and see what's under there!

I know you would.

Oh no my mail box was full

If anyone tried PMing me today I just noticed my box was full. I deleted some stuff so I can get your hot PMs now if you like!!

Back