Girl Like That

Chloe propped herself up on her elbows as Ian finally swept the dress down over her hips. She was exposed for him now, in just her soft, black panties and lacy bra. Her legs dangled over the edge of the bed but didn't quite touch the floor. She really wasn't a very tall girl, despite what hooker heels did for her stature. She was grateful that she had shaved earlier that day because Ian's lips and fingers hadn't missed a single inch of her skin.

As he rose up to kiss his way back to her lips, Chloe giggled in spite of herself. She was aching to have him touch her, right at her core, to have him fuck her and not stop for hours, but it was common sense that dragging it out like this would make it so much sweeter. As his lips found hers, Chloe felt herself leaning up a bit to reach for him, as if she was drawn to him by something physical and tangible, more than just sexual desire. She was eager for more kisses, but he was pulling away already, grinning and whispering to her. At his words, she smirked, shaking her head slowly.

"I don't have any desire to leave this spot....."

With another sweet kiss, he was gone, across the room to fulfill all of her requests. When he flipped the switch, the room fell into darkness and Chloe blinked a few times to adjust her eyes. She let her gaze sweep across the walls to a window facing the bed. The moon was full tonight, and the sky was clear. Starlight and moonlight both did their job, illuminating certain areas of the room fairly well, including the large bed that Chloe now perched upon. She watched the light cascade over her legs and shifted a bit so that she would be more visible to Ian when he turned and came back to her. Simultaneously, she pulled herself further up on the bed, scooting back until her feet rested on the comforter. She was almost directly in the center of it now and she leaned back on her elbows again and raised one knee, turning to watch Ian retreat back to her. The weather outside, the atmosphere inside, the fact that his wife and kids were gone for a few weeks: it was as if the universe had been conspiring to bring the two of them together in the most perfect way imaginable. Chloe didn't believe in fate, but this was tugging on her resilient skepticism.
 
It was a moment before his eyes adjusted when he turned back to the bed, and as the darkness was slowly peeled back she was revealed to him once again, smooth skin and teasing shadows in the moonlight that filtered through the window. He paused for a moment, looking at her body in the silver light, mesmerized by her shapes, soft curves and gentle swells, lifted knee and bent elbows. She was the perfect picture of sexy, the physical embodiment of everything that had ever attracted him to a woman since he first became aware of them as an adolescent. He didn't believe in soul mates on any real level - if there was only one person in the world for you, and they happened to be born in rural China, then you were pretty much fucked - but there was no denying the magnetic attraction that between some people, a force greater than the gravity that held the universe together, and yet more delicate than the most fragile of flower petals, swept aside so easily by the slightest twist of chance. The fact that they were here, she on his bed and he looking at her inviting body in the reflected light of the full moon, felt like nothing short of a miracle. He planned to treat it as such.

Ian moved slowly closer towards the bed, slowly closer to where Chloe was raised up on her elbows waiting for him, her breasts teasingly concealed in shadow almost as if it was planned that way to entice him further. Whether or not it was, it worked. He was hard in his trousers, his arousal both quite evident and nearly painful in it's intensity, and yet this time was somehow about more than just sex. Make no mistake, he would take her, he ached to be inside her and feel her body respond to him as he moved inside her, but it was all more than just sex. It felt like the fulfillment of months of need and desire and longing and a lack of physical closeness to someone he otherwise felt surprisingly close to. They would be joined together, they would bring each other to orgasm, perhaps even multiple times, but that wasn't even the significant event of this night. When he looked back on this in the coming days, the truly important moment would be the one in which she got into his car and let him take her away from the only building they'd ever seen other inside of. All the rest of it was just the reward for their mutual trust in making that moment happen.

He was at the foot of the bed a moment later, and then moving onto it, his body moving to meet hers. Reaching out with one hand, his palm brushed across her raised knee, then down her warm, smooth thigh. He moved over her fully as he did, his mouth finding hers again as he kissed her more deeply and urgently than before he'd left her on the bed. As his tongue traced a light path across her full lips his hand moved up her thigh to her hip, and then slid around her body, forearm against the small of her back. Supporting his body with his other arm, Ian pulled her up against him, drawing her deeper into the kiss, and he was quickly intoxicated by her taste.
 
Each spot on her body that Ian's fingers alighted on tingled under his touch. Chloe gazed up at his face while he moved towards her on the bed, moonlight shining on just half of it. She could see one eye, passion-filled, and one corner of his mouth, lip turned up into a smile. She reached up for him as he slid his palm across her knee, wrapping her hand around the back of his neck to bring him closer to her. Then his lips were upon her again and she sank further into the bliss that was his touch.

Ian pulled her against him, his arm sliding along her back slowly to wrap her up in him. She allowed him access into her mouth now, letting her tongue slip over his to taste him. She sucked gently on it, smiling as she tasted the remnants of his signature drink on his lips. This was Ian. This was the man she had spent the last few months dreaming about. And here he was, holding her close, ready to make love to her like she had never been made love to before. Chloe felt that she must have done something right somewhere along the lines to have this privilege right now. To be... lusted after by someone like Ian. To be... adored maybe? It was all too good to be true.

Delicately manicured fingernails snaked up through his hair again and Chloe brought herself forward to kiss him harder. Her free hand moved to his collar to tug a bit at the knot in his tie. She was good with ties, and she loosened it carefully as she kissed him, enough that she could get to the button all the way at the top of his collar. When she popped that one open, she pulled her lips back from Ian to look up at him, a grin spreading across her face. Then she moved her hand to pop open a few more, leaning forward to give him playful kisses with each button she released. Slowly, she revealed his white undershirt, then dragged her nails down his chest along the fabric.

Her lips were just barely touching his now, and she nibbled gently on his lower lip playfully. Then she whispered to him, curved in so far toward his body now. "When did you know you wanted me? When was the very first moment?" It was a selfish question, maybe, but she was genuinely curious. It had been months since they first met. Chloe had known almost instantly that Ian was... different stock than her usual clients. But had he known right away?
 
His arm was around her small body, keeping her close to him even as her fingers loosened his tie and worked the buttons on his shirt, and he sighed quietly into the kiss, truly able to sink into it for the first time. The warmth of her against him, the sweet and delicate taste of her mouth as their tongues tangled, and the simple, delightful idea of her against him, on his bed, finally here, it would've driven a lesser man insane. There were still moments, short and fleeting, when Ian wasn't sure if he was dreaming or not. But it all felt so glorious real. If he woke up in his bed after this, he didn't know how he'd make it through the day.

Her lips leaving his swept those thoughts aside, and he tilted his head up slightly as she pressed her soft lips to his skin. His eyes open when he felt her pull back slightly, and he echoed her grin, watching her face as she opened more buttons on his shirt. He knew then, looking at her as she watched her fingers work open his shirt, that he'd watch her sleep tonight and love every moment of it. He didn't know what tomorrow would bring, or any other day after this, but tonight would be everything he needed with the one person that could give it to him.

Their lips were against each others, just touching as they breathed in the other's scent, and he couldn't help but to chuckle quietly at her question, his lips tightening a bit against hers at his grin. With his arm tightening around her body, he pressed his lips more fully to hers in a kiss and then rolled with her body so she was above him now, straddling his hips. He broke the kiss then, but his lips remained against hers, and this time it was Ian that was propped up on his elbows.

"The moment I saw you," he said, his whisper quiet, voice low. "I had just finished my drink and was reaching for my jacket to leave when I saw you. I..." his voice trailed off and he kissed her again, small and light, and his lips moved against hers again when it broke, "I couldn't take my eyes off you. You were the most amazing thing I'd ever seen. I haven't gone a second without thinking about you since then." He smiled lightly, kissing her again before he finished, "Though I haven't exactly tried not to..."
 
Chloe giggled with surprise as Ian rolled with her, bringing her to rest on top of him. She settled in, straddling him like she had so many times before, thighs on either side of his hips. As he propped himself up on his elbows, she brought both of her arms to lay across his shoulders, one hand reaching to stroke across his jawline as he spoke.

His smile was contagious, and she felt her own growing as he spoke, barely moving his lips off of hers. He whispered too, both of them seeming to have the same ideas about the intimacy of this verbal exchange. If they kept it barely audible, it stayed just between them. All of this, it was just for the two of them. Chloe didn't care at this point if anyone found out about her and Ian, but she knew that she would carry memories of this night with her for the rest of her life. If they woke up in the morning and he threw her out, unceremoniously, onto the front lawn? She'd take it. There was no way to know what would come of all of this. But none of that mattered right now.

Ian's words made Chloe blush, deeply, and she turned her face for just a moment to try and hide it. His lips grazed across her cheek as she did and she breathed in deeply, feeling too much for him now to keep her gaze off of his. Turning back, she caught his eye once more, kissing him when he pressed his lips to hers and chuckling at his last statement. She murmured against his lips now, quietly. "You know that when I'm up there... on stage... I'm only dancing for you, right?"

She grinned now and slid her hand down to part Ian's shirt, popping the last few buttons and tugging it from his pants. Then she dipped her head to his jaw, kissing along it slowly, sucking occasionally on the skin before moving lower to his neck. She nibbled playfully at his throat, then slipped his shirt off of his shoulders and down his arms. He moved up to help her, then settled back down on his elbows. Chloe leaned back now and focused her attention between them, where their bodies met. She slipped her fingers to Ian's belt, tugging playfully before working to unbuckle it slowly.

"And your wife?" Chloe regretted asking as soon as the words were out, but it was done. She couldn't help the busybody in her, it was impossible. And she was truly curious. What could've gone wrong in a marriage between such attractive people? "She's beautiful... why me?"
 
He didn't know what it was at first, the strange, warm feeling he got as they whispered back and forth, and then it hit him: it felt good to whisper with her, because they could whisper. There was no loud, thumping music to swallow up their words before they could reach the other's ear, no clinking glass and overexcited DJs and people holding meaningless conversations to create a loud roar that threatened to fill your head and push out any thoughts you managed to form inside it. There was, in fact, no sound anywhere within ear shot that wasn't them. It was, he realized, another indication that he finally had her to himself.

He smiled slightly when she turned back to him, nodding at her words. "I do now," he whispered, brushing his lips across hers. "I didn't at first, but now... I can see it in your eyes. They're different when you look at me..."

He moved then, watching her face still as she finished the last few buttons on his shirt. Shifting to help her slide it off, his head fell back as her lips teased his throat, a quiet sigh escaping his open mouth. His lead lifted as he felt her lean back, watching her work open his belt, but he blinked at her question, brows raising. He hadn't expected the question until later, before they fell asleep if not in the morning when they woke, and it caught him a bit off guard.

Reaching up, he brought a hand to Chloe's cheek and pulled her mouth to his for a deep, fierce kiss, and then he leaned his forehead against her own when it broke, his eyes closed as he spoke in a hushed tone, "I loved her once, but... that was a long time ago. But... can we talk about all that later, Chloe?" He paused, smiling, enjoying the way her name tasted on his tongue. "In the morning, you can ask me anything you want and I will tell you. Tonight, though..." his words trailed off for a moment, his tongue flickering across his lips to wet them before he continued, "Can we just be the only people in the world tonight?"
 
Chloe swallowed hard, eyes locked on Ian's. She knew it had been a bad idea to bring it up. She nuzzled her forehead against his and smiled shyly, embarrassed for even questioning Ian's past. It was clearly nothing she needed to know, especially not right now. As he kissed her, then spoke her name, she felt a chill run up her spine. She loved the way it sounded coming from his lips, the way it rolled off of his tongue and surrounded her. She nodded now, biting her lip. At his final question, she smiled and chuckled, nodding once more. "Yes... yes, of course...."

It was time for the two of them to become more intimate than they had ever been before. Chloe resumed her work at Ian's buckle, but planted her lips squarely on his this time. She kissed him gently, just grazing his lips before sucking his lower into her mouth. She bit down playfully, then released and captured both of his lips with hers. As she kissed him, she managed to undo his buckle entirely, then move on to the button and zipper of his pants. She worked those down slowly, then pulled back from Ian's lips, fingertips against the bulge of his satin boxers.

Looking up into his eyes, Chloe let her other hand slide up, pushing up the bottom of his undershirt as she did. Her gaze locked on his, she felt her fingers slipping up over his bare skin for the first time... ever. He had touched her, sure, his hands had caressed over almost every surface of her body. But Chloe? Chloe had never seen Ian underneath the suits he wore to Whispers every time he came. She swallowed and her eyes flitted down to take in the swell of his firm tummy as she revealed his body inch by inch. Sighing happily, she pushed his shirt up all the way to his collarbone, his pecs underneath her splayed fingertips.

"Ian...." Just one word. His name. As it left her lips, her heart began to beat erratically, her breath quickening. He had yet to touch her sexually, and she was already reaching the peak of arousal. Her fingertips moved to tug at his shirt, needing to have it off of him like the other one. She clumsily slipped it over his head and he helped her, chuckling inwardly she was sure. Once it was off, she lowered her head again to Ian's collarbone and kissed from that spot down to the middle of his chest. She shimmied her way down his body a bit, now straddling him somewhere about his thighs, dragging her lips down his tummy. Her hair hung down and tickled along his skin as she made her way farther and farther towards the waistband of his pants.
 
Ian smiled as she agreed to his proposal, thankfully not the first one of the night she'd gone along with, and his eyes fell closed as their lips met again. Kissing her seemed a thrill he hadn't experienced in far too long, since high school perhaps, and a part of him marveled at the way she made him feel young again after the pressures of marriage and children and work had done their best to make him feel old. He was not the type to let go easily, he would drink only until buzzed but always remaining in control of himself, and he didn't ever really do drugs, but it was somehow different with Chloe. He was drunk on her, on her touch and her taste and her scent, and he not only let himself get swept up in it, he welcomed it. Craved it, in fact.

He felt his pants being worked open by her fingers, the pressure on his straining cock alleviated a little, and as their lips parted he sucked in a quiet gasp of air at the touch of her fingertips against him. Eyes opening, he found her gaze again and held it, a small smile that seemed nearly permanent curving up the corners of his mouth. His back arched slightly at her touch on his skin, another threshold crossed for the first wonderful time, and he lifted his arms above his head as she pulled his shirt off. It was forgotten about the moment it left his body, his attention focused entirely on her.

"Yes," he breathed as she said his name, and he reached up with one hand, fingers slipping into her hair as her lips to his body. It felt as if electric current ran from her body to his with each touch of her lips on him, and he exhaled softly. His fingers slid through her hair, feeling the silky locks slip between each digit, and then his fingertips trailed down her back until it reached the clasp of her bra. Reaching down with his other hand, he opened the clasp quickly and then his fingertips pushed the straps off her shoulders, brushing lightly across her skin as he did.

He let himself sink back against the bed then, his eyes on the ceiling for only a short moment before they fell closed and he let himself drift away on the feeling of her hands and lips finally, mercifully, gloriously against his body.
 
Chloe fully intended to do this night right; she had skills that she hadn't shown off in years, and Ian was the perfect test subject for all she wanted to do. Her lips rested just above the waistband of his pants now, a few inches below his bellybutton. She stopped there, teasing back and forth across his skin with her lips and tongue. Ian had just expertly undone the clasp on her bra and let the article of clothing fall to the side of their bodies. Her breasts hung free and full and perky, nipples firm in the cool, pleasant air of Ian's bedroom. She half expected Ian to focus his eyes on them, but instead he let his head fall back against the bed. He had seen them before, she realized, and he seemed to want to enjoy her touch with his eyes closed.

A soft giggle escaped her lips, and Chloe shook her head, surprised once again by the man she had in her grasp. He was unlike anyone she had ever met. Eyes on the prize again, she hooked her fingers in both waistbands and tugged, at last revealing Ian's straining, rock solid cock to her eager eyes. She drank him in as she lowered his pants and boxers, not even watching what she was doing while she slid them down his legs. She lifted up so she could push them off of him entirely, then adjusted her position so that she was kneeling between his legs on the bed.

For a moment, she was mesmerized. The thick head of Ian's cock was swollen and a tiny bit of precum leaked from the tip. The length of his shaft was wound with veins and his balls were well-sized and perfectly round inside of his scrotum. She licked her lips and lowered her head forward immediately, then just barely grazed the head of his cock with a soft kiss. She continued this gentle assault all the way down his shaft, letting her lips barely touch his skin before she pulled away, onto the next one. When she reached the base of his shaft, she nuzzled her nose against it, then pressed her lips to his balls and gave those a few tender kisses as well. With her left hand, she ran her fingernails across his tummy to tickle his skin playfully. Her right hand went for the head of his cock, and she wrapped her slender fingers around it, letting her thumb press against the sensitive spot just underneath. She put a bit of pressure there, just enough to make him throb, then backed off.

Chloe had never fallen so in love with a cock, and in such short time. Ian smelled clean and fresh and manly, and Chloe was eager to find out just what he tasted like. She pressed down on his shaft and lowered it so his cock was against his tummy, then lowered her head to his balls. She had always liked to start at the bottom and work her way up, so she let her tongue dart out along the sensitive skin of his scrotum. Her tongue drew a line up along his balls, right in the center, then traveled farther up his shaft. The movement was all very slow and deliberate, and a soft moan escaped Chloe's lips as she took her time tasting Ian. He was just as delicious as she imagined, and when she reached the head of his cock, she sucked gently on the underside. After just a moment of this, she released her grip on his shaft and his cock sprung back up in front of her. A grin spread across her lips before she lowered her lips over his head, pushing down until just the bulbous flesh of it was in her mouth. Her tongue swirled at the tip, lapping up the pre-cum there, and another moan slipped out as she tasted it.
 
Eyes closed, Ian was able to simply lose himself in the feeling of her lips against his skin, and he was a bit surprised to find himself suddenly fully naked, his slacks and boxers removed in one swift movement of Chloe's hands. He realized then that, despite the fact that he'd seen her fully naked more times than he could possibly count, this was the first time she'd done more than feel him through his clothes. As he considered this fact for a moment, he could feel her moving on the bed between his legs, and then suddenly her lips soft against the sensitive head of his cock.

His eyes popped open, staring up at the ceiling but not really seeing it, and he gasped quietly, a jolt of electricity zipping up his spin. His gaze remained, unfocused, on the ceiling as he felt her lips make their way down his length. Another quiet gasp of breath was sucked in as her lips made their way down to his balls, another jolt of electricity sent through his spine, and he shifted his hips under her, his breath exhaled in a low moan. His brow furrowed a bit as he felt her fingers wrap around him, her thumb finding just the right place to apply pressure, and eyes opening again he lifted his head from the bed to watch her.

He felt his cock, throbbing now, pressed up against his stomach, and he watched as her tongue slipped over his balls. His teeth clenched at the sensation, a sharp breath sucked in between them, and Ian's head fell back against the bed. His fingers gripped the comforter under them, bunching it up in his fists. Her fingers left his cock, and a slight grin curved his lips as he felt his length leave his stomach and stand back up at attention, and it was quickly wiped away as her lips closed around him, and he moaned aloud suddenly, the muscles in his body tensing as her tongue swirled around him.

"Oh, Chloe..." he breathed, and he released the blanket from his grip, his fingers moving into her hair and bunching it up so it was away from her face. His head lifted from the bed again, and with half-open eyes he watched her mouth on him. It was a sight he never thought he'd see, and it was a wonder he didn't cum then and there from the overwhelming sensation of it all. It was not terribly often your biggest fantasy was actually fulfilled, and yet somehow here she was, demonstrating with devastating effect what her mouth could do to him.
 
As Ian spoke her name, nearly inaudibly, Chloe's eyes traveled up to lock onto his. He curled his fingers up in her hair, now pushing it off her forehead so he could see her face better. Laying there, mouth open in pleasure, eyes half-closed, Ian looked perfect. He was in some sort of heaven with her kneeling between his legs like this, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. And he tasted like heaven to her, the girl who had been fantasizing about this moment for months now. Chloe loved sucking cock, it was just one of those things that she thoroughly enjoyed doing. It wasn't just that she loved the taste of cum, loved to have it unloaded onto her tongue for her to swallow. It was also, maybe more so, the fact that she loved pleasing her men. She thoroughly enjoyed it, the way she could coax moans and grunts out of the vocal chords of even the quietest, most stoic guys. She had been with her fair share of lovers who hated letting go in bed, hated making noise, never wasted their breath telling her what to do or how to do it or how good it felt. When she wrapped her lips around their dicks, however... everything changed.

Keeping her gaze on his, Chloe lowered her mouth farther down Ian's cock to take more and more down her throat. She moved slowly, his girth making it a bit difficult, but she knew she could manage. After another few moments, he was buried to the hilt, her throat protesting a bit to the intrusion as she gagged softly. Chloe was in control of her gag reflex though, and she relaxed her throat so she could hold there with the head of his cock tickling her tonsils. After another few seconds, she pulled off slowly but entirely, letting his shaft stay coated with her saliva. Her fingertips pressed against his balls once more, stroking them as she went in for another suck.

This time she was able to take Ian's entire length much quicker, bottoming out with her nose at the base of his shaft in five seconds flat. She also gagged less this time, instead moaning softly as she tasted him once more. She could taste drops of pre-cum on the back of her tongue and she swallowed them hungrily, squeezing the head of Ian's cock with her hard-working throat muscles.

A rhythm was quickly settled into, Chloe rising and lowering her head to work her way over Ian's length slowly. She twisted her head so she could let her tongue lap at every side of his cock, dragging along the skin each time she lowered her mouth down and then slid her lips back up. After holding his cock down her throat for a particularly lengthy amount of time, Chloe pulled off entirely and breathed deeply, licking her lips. She stroked the length of Ian's dick now, fingers pressing tighter as they ran over the ridge around the head of his cock. She focused her eyes on his again and smirked, tickling her fingernails down his thigh.

"How does that feel, darling?" Her lips spread into a wider smile, nails digging into his skin as she inquired about his pleasure. She wanted him to be overjoyed with all of this, pleased beyond any sexual gratification he had felt before. Sucking his cock into her mouth like this didn't seem dirty or nasty. Blowjobs weren't typically the stuff of romantic dreams, but this felt different. To Chloe, it was all about the emotion behind it. She was doing this because Ian was the man of her dreams. She would spend forever making him feel this good if she could. Just for the fun of it.
 
Ian expected, at any moment, that the descent of her lips would stop and her mouth would start working it's way back up his length. And yet it didn't. Slowly, she took more and more of of him into her mouth until eventually the entire length of his cock had disappeared from view, her lips wrapped around the base and the engorged head nestled in her soft throat. It was only through willpower and the use of some muscle he neither identify nor locate that he did not erupt down her throat when her throat squeezed around him, but he didn't even try to hold in the moan she drew from his parted lips.

His brow furrowed, not out of some pain or confusion, but simply from the intensity of the sensations she sent racing through his body as her mouth slid back up, and seeing his cock leave her lips it seemed impossible that she was just able to take the entirety of it over her lips, across her tongue, and down her throat. He drew in a deep breath as her fingers began to tease his balls, every nerve ending quickly growing more and more sensitive to her touch, and his breath was released in a shuddering groan as she swallowed him fully again. He caught her slight gag, and somehow it only inflamed his arousal further, knowing that she was pushing herself past it for him. He couldn't even remember the last time his wife had deigned to put her lips around his cock, though he was certain it had been more than a year, and now the woman he'd wanted for months was kneeling between his legs, taking him in her mouth to the hilt. It was almost too much to comprehend.

Chloe's mouth was moving on him again, banishing any thoughts he may've had of his wife or the blowjob desert she'd set him wandering through. Ian's grip in her hair tightened, but he still let her control the pace and depth of her mouth on him, and his breathing quickly fell into the rhythm with which she sucked him, punctuated by the occasional gasp and groan. He'd never been a terribly vocal person in the bedroom, but it seemed Chloe brought things out of him he didn't even know were there.

He sucked in a deep breath through clenched teeth as her mouth dropped down his full length once more, his eyes widening a bit as she held him there for what felt like half of eternity. As she pulled off of him fully he let out the held breath in another shuddering expression of the pleasure she brought him, and he couldn't held but to grin at her question, though his breath still came quickly due to her stroking hand. Perhaps it was something she'd had to do with guys in the past to keep them hard when her mouth wasn't on them, but she'd find no such problem with him. He could easily get hard at working just thinking about her instead of focusing on the spreadsheet in front of him, but with her here now, in his bedroom, fully his for the first time, he felt like his throbbing cock was made of iron, and he couldn't imagine that changing anytime soon.

"Amazing," he said breathlessly, quietly, "You are.. amazing. God." His fingers released her hair, letting it fall back around her face, and then sank back into the soft locks. Sitting up, he pulled her mouth to his, kissing her deeply, hungrily. His hand released the blanket, which was pulled up and wrinkled from where he'd gripped it tightly as she sucked him so expertly, and he lifted it to her breast, truly able to touch them for the first time. His fingertips slid against her first, over the swell of her perfectly shaped breast, ring and middle finger splitting as they moved, careful to avoid her nipple until his palm was against her, brushing across and feeling it harder against the soft skin of his palm. He smiled slightly into the kiss as he sensed her body respond to his touch, his palm moving against her, thumb brushing once, twice, three times across her nipple, flickering against the hard little nub.

His fingers still in her hair, Ian began to lay back on the bed, pulling her body with his. He felt her hand stroke him a couple move times before releasing his length, and as they kissed he moved her body up the bed with his, then rolled her over so she was under him. His tongue danced against hers for only a second later before breaking the kiss, lips moving down to kiss her chin, then working slowly down the line of her jaw. His hand lifted from her breast, his palm brushing just over her nipple, careful to avoid contact with any other part of her as his lips found her neck, nibbling lightly against the warm, sensitive skin.

While his lips worked their way down her neck and across the tender flesh of her throat, his hand was pressed to her stomach, fingers splayed and palm flat, and it moved slowly down her body until it came to the line of her pants. Fingers curled, fingertips against her skin, and he traced them back and forth over her skin a couple times before pushing further, his touch feather-light as it went onto her pants and then gradually, gently, ever-so-lightly against her mound. Ian's fingertips traced a slow back-and-forth pattern against her, feeling her wetness through the thin fabric of her panties, his lips settling into the spot where her neck and shoulder met as they did, and with the shadow of a grin curving his lips he nibbled lightly, teeth brushing gently against her, tongue flickering, tasting her skin.
 
Chloe was flattered by how much Ian enjoyed everything she was doing to him, down there with her lips around his cock. As she pulled off and his response was, "Amazing", she could feel a hot blush creep up into her cheeks. Why was she so nervous with him? Why did he matter so much more than all the other guys she had ever slept with? She was fully prepared to lower her head back down now, sucking him into her mouth once more, but he worked his hand down to her cheek, pulling her face forward.

As she moved forward, so did he, and soon his lips were on her again. The kiss was hard and urgent, as if he had been waiting during the entire blowjob to plant one on her once more. She melted forward into it, her body growing light as he pulled her up on the bed to lay with him. She squeezed his length once more, giving him a few extra loving strokes before releasing him when she couldn't reach his cock anymore. Her hand felt empty now, and a part of her longed to go back to pleasing him with her tongue and lips, but Ian's kisses were too addicting. When he rolled her over to lay underneath him, Chloe let out a soft giggle and a gasp. Moments later, his lips were on her throat.

Chloe knew that Ian knew how sensitive her neck was. He kissed along her jaw and brushed his warm palm against her stiff nipple, then began to nibble down the skin of her neck. He made his way across her throat and Chloe closed her eyes, letting herself melt down into the bed. Ian's hand was moving now, down her stomach all the way to the waistband of her panties. He teased there, his fingertips tickling along her soft skin before he dragged them down across her thinly-covered mound. She had shaved smooth last night and the pressure of Ian's fingertips against the fabric of her panties sent shivers up her spine. He dragged them back and forth and Chloe gasped again, her fingers gripping the sheets on the bed where Ian's had been moments before.

Suddenly his lips and teeth were on the hollow between her neck and shoulder and Chloe's breath quickened. There was no way Ian could have known that this was the spot that got her soaked and tingling, the one expanse of skin that made her most vulnerable during sex. She could feel herself growing weak, a soft moan escaping her lips as she arched her back involuntarily. Chloe was easy to please, in this respect, and the fact that it was Ian touching and kissing her only added to the effect of his attention to detail. "Ohhhh, Ian.... that's.... that's where...." She couldn't breathe any more words out, instead raising the knee of one leg to make it easier for him to reach her center. All she wanted now was to feel him touch her there, make her quiver. Even as he stroked along the fabric, she could feel herself becoming more and more aroused. The soft silk of her panties pressed and moved along her now swollen clit, making Chloe tense up and then release, exhaling hard.
 
Ian's lips tightened a little against her skin as he grinned at her words, and he whispered quietly, "Oh... is that where?" His lips brushed a final kiss against her neck, and then with a low chuckle in his throat he was moving, his body sliding down along hers, lips traveling slowly to her collarbone where he nibbled again. His fingers continued to trace a light pattern against her, feeling her wetness as it began to moisten the thin fabric of her panties.

His lips moved slowly against Chloe, blazing a soft trail down the slope of her collarbone to the center of her chest, and then they began the descent along her breastbone. His cheeks brushed against her breasts, light end-of-day stubble rasping against her soft, smooth skin. As his head moved lower his fingertips worked higher, light swirls of touch making their way back to the small waistband of her panties and tracing back and forth against the skin there.

His mouth shifted direction against her then, lips brushing and kissing up along the swell of her breasts, the tip of his tongue whispering a touch against her. As his mouth moved, his fingers pressed more firmly against her pelvis, dimpling the flesh there slightly, and then they pushed down again, this time sneaking under the elastic of her panties and pushing forward. She was shaved smooth, a fact he'd known for months now, but seeing and feeling where entirely different matters, and with his eyes closed and his sense of touch heightened, the silk under his fingertips felt exponentially smoother than the silk against his knuckles.

Gradually, his lips made their way to her nipple, pointed and stiff in the moonlit air of his bedroom, and he lowered his mouth to her hungrily, his tongue swirling quickly in shrinking circles, moving closer and closer to the sensitive little nub of her nipple. At the same time, his hand was disappearing deeper into her panties, fingertips seeking out the sensitive nub of her clit, and upon finding it his lips pressed more firmly against her, suckling against her and drawing her nipple up between nibbling teeth, the sweetly salt taste of her skin filling his mouth.
 
All of the tension that Chloe was wont to hold in her neck and shoulders and back instantly released at the feel of Ian's lips upon her skin. His touch was soft and gentle, that of a lover and not a man who simply wanted to fuck her for the thrill of it all. He was in this for the long haul, taking his sweet time as he moved down across her skin with gentle kisses. As he reached her collarbone, his fingertips pressing against her soaked mound through her panties, Chloe let out a gentle sigh, relaxing into his touch. "I don't know how you've already learned my body so well...." She chuckled nervously at this remark, realizing that Ian had spent months studying her outward appearance, probably taking note of every blemish and imperfection that she had. This thought made her feel a bit vulnerable, a sensation she had never associated with the world she lived in, of dancing and stripping and pleasing men visually.

Chloe suddenly felt exposed for Ian, but a wave of comfort flooded her body at the feeling. She.... well, she cared about Ian. Sure, she took off her clothes for dozens of men, but it had always been Ian. If anyone was going to truly expose her, down to her soft core, she wanted it to be the man who was currently kissing his way down her body. And when she realized that, Chloe didn't want to hold back anymore. She let her hand wander to his cheek, stroking along his stubble as he rubbed his face against her soft breasts. The contrast in textures tickled and Chloe bit her lip in a small grin, then twisted her fingers up into the hair above Ian's ear.

When his tongue darted out to taste her skin, Chloe gasped again, her fingers pulling in his hair ever so gently. She felt his fingertips slip past the waistband of her panties now, sliding over her smooth, bare skin and lower, lower still. Simultaneously, he dragged his lips to her nipple and covered it, circling around and around with his tongue, closer and closer to the stiff nub. Then his fingertips were slipping down, down, down... right to her swollen clit. She could feel the way it throbbed under his soft caress, coming out of its tiny little hood as arousal welled up inside of her. Chloe bit her lip and shuddered as Ian sucked her nipple past his lips now, and she felt goosebumps spring up along every inch of her arms and legs. The hand tangled in Ian's hair released now, running down along his neck and then across his bare, muscular shoulder. She curled her fingers, gripping him there, feeling his warm flesh underneath her fingertips. It was sensory overload.
 
Ian's fingers found Chloe's clit and teased her for only a moment, the length it took her to gasp at the sensation, and then they were gone, moving again. Index and middle finger parted, slowly tracing along her folds, his touch light, teasing. His mouth only remained on her nipple a second longer before his mouth was traveling again, lips pressing kisses against her breast, down to her ribs, across her sternum.

His other hand trailed along her side, over the terrain of her ribs, soaking in the freedom of being able to truly touch her for the first time. Slowly, gradually, his mouth moved lower, along the flat expanse of her tummy, stopping for only a second to blow lightly against her navel with a grin. Ian's mouth was moving again then, his head drifting slowly, trying to assure that his mouth found every possible inch of her torso it could as it journeyed down her body.

As he moved lower, his fingers slid back up against her, seeking out her clit and teasing again lightly before pulling away entirely. As his mouth kissed along the line of warm flesh just above her panties, his fingers hooked in the waistband above both her hips, and he began to drag the thin silk barrier over her hips. His mouth followed, lips caressing the newly exposed skin, but every so careful to avoid the center of her arousal. With each inch he pulled her panties down her legs his mouth was close behind, kissing along her thighs, over her knees, fully down the length of her legs. Sliding the panties at last over her toes and off her completely, he tossed them aside with the rest of their forgotten clothes, and for the first time since his mouth had touched her neck he opened his eyes, looking up the length of her lithe body, a slow grin curing his lips. It was, he realized, the first time they'd been completely naked together, and he wanted a moment to savor it.

His hands moved to her calves then, lifting them both over his shoulders, and he slid his way slowly up her body, his hands on the outside of her legs and pressing them to each cheek, his eyes open and focused on her face as he moved forward, more and more of the length of her legs sliding down his back. As he reached her thighs he inhaled deeply, the intoxicating scent of her arousal filling his lungs, and his eyes dipped from her face for only a moment, his gaze slipping over her smoothly shaved mound much as his fingers had moments before and then falling closed. His mouth was on her then, tongue slipping between her folds, tasting her for the first time, and he drank deeply of her, letting her taste fill his mouth, consume his senses.
 
Chloe was immersed in ecstasy as Ian kissed his way down her skin, teasing at her clit to make her squirm and cry out with every light caress. She was lost in the way it felt to be touched like this, by a man she was so worked up over for so long. It was something, that was certain. It was everything, if she was being honest. Raising her knees a bit for him and wiggling, she assisted with the slow removal of her silken panties, knowing that soon he would be at her center. She hadn't had someone this close to her in months, and she groaned in approval of the way he lifted her legs to rest across his shoulders and slid his hands up toward her thighs.

Propped up on her elbows, Chloe didn't let her gaze leave his face, eager to see him the entire time. This would be the first time for them, the first time he ever tasted her. Chloe knew it was special, knew that it should be savored and treasured. Sighing happily as his face drew closer to her center, his eyes locked on hers, Chloe gave him a hopeful smile tinged with eager ecstasy. She couldn't wait to feel his lips against her, she couldn't wait to... "Ohhh..." She was taken aback as he pressed forward to put his mouth on her, quickly slipping his tongue out to taste her. He had teased her enough, he was ready and willing, and Chloe wasn't one to complain. She couldn't keep her eyes open, closing them tight as a wave of pleasure ran up her body. She was incredibly sensitive, especially right at her clit, and especially tonight.

Bringing her hand down to run through the hair on the top of his head, Chloe bit her lip hard as another noise escaped from her throat. This one was more like a soft purr, a rumbling from within as Ian pleased her without even trying as hard as she knew he would after a few more moments. She leaned her head back, her throat stretched and exposed as she moaned for him once more, feeling his tongue flick up against her clit for the first time. "Fuck... oh, fuck, Ian...." Her whole body shuddered again, the muscles in her thighs seizing up a bit and then releasing, in sync with the way the muscles of her pussy clenched and released as Ian sucked her clit into his mouth.

With a more resounding moan, Chloe pushed herself up farther on her elbows, restless and squirmy under Ian's touch and affections. She grunted, her fingers digging into his sheets as he ran his tongue further down to her core. He dipped in, tasting the juices that were gathering there. Chloe was slick with them now, she could feel her nectar running down from her entrance to her tight little puckered asshole, further onto the sheets on Ian's bed. A rational person would be worried about that, worried that the two of them would forget to clean up properly, would leave traces of their sex laying around for his wife to discover. But Chloe's thoughts were completely irrational at the moment. All she could focus on was the way Ian's tongue was moving across her folds now, teasing and pleasing her. She croaked out a whimper, followed by soft words. "Fingers... please... please put them inside me...."
 
"Mm... hmm..." was the only vocal reply he gave at her request, his mouth pressed against her fully, tongue lapping at her. She somehow tasted even better than he imagined she would - something he often did on those nights he'd lock himself away downstairs and think of her as he stroked himself - and he knew as the sound of her pleasure filled his bedroom that he would be addicted to this taste. He would crave it. Need it.

After another few seconds of swiping his tongue against her he slid one hand off her strong, smooth thigh, his fingers moving to quickly fulfill her request. He felt her clench around him as he entered her, and he took his time sliding his fingers deeper into her depths, savoring every moment he spent with his head between her thighs. His tongue found her clit, swirling slowly as his fingers were finally fully inside her, and he simply held them inside her for a moment, feeling her clenching around him.

With his fingers still completely buried inside her, he turned over his hand so his palm is facing up, and then he began to curl them individually inside her, as if trying to beckon her to come to him. As he did, his lips pressed more fully against her and he sucked her clit between them, the tip of his tongue flickering quickly as he did.

His lips were coated in her juices, his head moving fluidly with the shift and shudder of her hips, never allowing his tongue to stray from her clit. Gradually, the pace of his fingers moving inside her increased as he heard a change in her breathing, his eyes opening to look up the length of her body and watch the rapid rise and fall of her breasts. His other hand slid up the length of her thigh and over her hip, fingers splaying as it moved over and across her tummy. Stretching his arm up along her body, his fingertips moved over the swell of her breast, his eyes falling closed once more as his palm moved against her, thumb brushing across the hard little nipple.
 
Last edited:
Chloe kept herself up on her elbows so she could watch Ian slide his fingers into her, a soft gasp escaping her lips as he penetrated her, in any way, for the first time. She bit her lip to keep from screaming, still unsure about all this, still nervous about being in his home with him, in a bed he shared with his wife. But Chloe couldn't hold back for very long as Ian's fingers began a slow assault inside of her. His tongue moved in circles on her clit and she clenched around him involuntarily, wanting to draw his fingers deeper inside of her.

His next move was to turn his palm upward and curl his fingers, effectively stroking her g-spot while he made a beckoning motion with his fingertips. She moaned softly, then squirmed as her moan turned into a long, drawn-out squeal. He had found her center, the hot button of her pleasure and arousal. He sucked ever harder on her clit, surely fueled on by the sensual noises that issued from her mouth with his attentions.

As the movement of his fingers became more rapid and pointed, Chloe could feel her pleasure swelling up inside of her. An orgasm was coming, and it was coming on fast. Fleetingly, Chloe thought of the fact that she had not had an orgasm at the hands of anyone else in months. She had relied heavily on her little vibrator for a while now, coupled with the showerhead occasionally or her own slender fingers. But nothing she had been able to do for herself could ever feel like this. Ian's fingers were large, like the rest of his hand. He was thick inside of her, the width of his middle and ring finger pressing against her walls while they pressed right back, clenching and pulsing. Her hips shifted back and forth slowly as she grew close, her breath coming in quick gasps.

The final straw came when Ian's free hand slipped up her body and to her breast, thumbing her nipple slowly. The tiny pink nubs were already hard, erect from all the pleasure Ian was giving her. The new stimulation sent her over the top, and before she knew it, Chloe was cumming.

Orgasms for her were a big production, especially when they were brought on by someone who knew what he was doing so well. Chloe's entire body tensed right before she climaxed, giving her barely enough time to squeal out that she was there, right on the edge. "Ian.... ohhhh, Ian, I'm going to cum..." She felt her body spasm and then release. Then came the contractions, starting with the center of her pleasure: her tight little pussy. She clenched around his fingers, over and over, in rapid succession. She knew that he wouldn't be able to move them any more, that he would only be able to hold them inside her and ride out the wave of her climax. Her whole body contracted next, her abs straining. She practically curled up into herself as she screamed out in immense pleasure, eyes closed. Her thighs shuddered and Ian's arm tightened around them to hold her steady. She was grateful for his resolve to keep going, his tongue still flicking over her clit slowly to make her orgasm that much better.

"Oh God.... oh, fuck...." The last of the intense pleasure rolling through her body, Chloe could feel her breath becoming a bit steadier. Her heartbeat was still out of control, but she was able to open her eyes now. Her legs continued to shake, as they often did after a mind-blowing orgasm such as this one. She realized now that she was flat on her back again, having slipped off of her elbows when she came. She propped herself up once more now, breathing in deeply, her voice unsteady as she looked down at Ian's head, still buried between her thighs. "Honey... darling.... Gah, give me just a moment to regain my... mm... composure..." Ian seemed reluctant to pull his mouth away, and she thought she saw the hint of a smirk upon his lips as he lifted his head a bit to gaze up at her. The devil in handsome executive form.
 
Ian was eager for Chloe's orgasm, her first of the night but certainly not her last, but even still he was caught a bit off guard at the intensity of it. When she clamped down on his fingers he stilled them inside her, although he didn't have much of a choice in the matter, but his tongue continued against her clit, determined to tease it until she forced him off. His eyes opened again, watching her body writhe and arch against the attack of his tongue.

As her cries filled the room, a sound those four walls had not heard the likes of in years, Ian's fingers closed on her sensitive nipple, rolling it lightly between his fingers. The reaction she had upon reaching her peak - the cries, the clenching of virtually every muscle in her body, the way she almost seemed to coil in on herself with the intensity of it - was an immense turn on for Ian, quickly and insistently stoking the fire of his arousal. Bringing Chloe to this point only intensified his desire to do it again, and to have more than simply his fingers inside her when it happened. The tight grip, around his length... his head nearly spun at the thought of it.

The shake of her legs against his shoulders drew a slight grin to his lips, though it was entirely hidden against her slick, smooth mound. The pace of his circling, flickering tongue slowed gradually as she sat up on her elbows once again to look at him nestled between her thighs, and he lifted his gaze to meet hers. "Mmm," was all he replied with vocally to her request to allow her to regain some composure, and with one final curl between her folds, his fingers slipped from her, slick and glistening with her juices. His mouth left her a second later, but only to reposition so he could take a couple long, slow licks along the length of her slit, filling his mouth with her taste once more.

Holding her gaze still, he finally let his mouth stray from the core of her arousal, but it was quickly replaced by her fingers against his tongue, and he sucked her from his fingers. A low moan sounded in his throat as he did, his lips forming a slight smirk as his newly clean digits were pulled from his mouth. His hands moved to her legs then, sliding them off his shoulders, his body quickly moving above hers, and Ian's hips moved up between her parted thighs, taking the place vacated by his head.

His lips, covered in her arousal, brushed against hers lightly, a faint shadow of a kiss before he whispered, "Fuck, you taste good." His mouth met hers fully then, his tongue passing over her lips without hesitation, swiping up the taste of wetness he'd left there and then quickly sharing it with her, the kiss infused with her taste.

Ian's arousal was a wildfire at this point, his need for her consuming his every thought, eroding his patience and sense of time. As they kissed, he pushed her fully back onto the bed, his chest against her full breasts, the hard nipples pointed against him. With a shift of the hips, the swollen head of his throbbing, insistent cock was at her entrance. Had this been even a few minutes before, Ian may have hesitated in this moment, wanting to savor the first time he fully took Chloe, an event he'd literally dreamed of more than he could count. The raging inferno of his desire consumed all of it, however, and Ian's hips instinctively, almost uncontrollably pushed forward, slipping between her warm, wet folds. He paused for only a moment, the time it took to gasp into the kiss he shared with her, so she could adjust to his size inside her and then he was moving again, his length pushing deeper.
 
As Ian moved up between Chloe's legs to meet her lips, her hands went to his face to pull him to her quickly. She needed to taste him... needed to taste herself on him to know that all of this was real, that it was actually happening. And it was. His whispered words made her giggle softly, only to be robbed of that soft noise by the kiss he administered next. She could taste her arousal in the slick juice that lingered on his tongue and lips... she lapped it up eagerly, sucking his lower lip into her mouth to nibble gently.

As Ian's body lowered against hers, Chloe's fingers slipped around the back of his neck to play with the hair at the nape of it. She groaned a bit as she felt the head of his cock, hard and throbbing, teasing at her entrance. She was already soaked from all the attention he had just given her, but worry was starting to play with her head. She hadn't actually been fucked, like this, in a while. His fingers were nothing compared to the size of his cock, and Chloe swallowed hard, nervous about how big he would feel inside of her. She didn't have much more time to ponder it, though, Ian's resolve melting away as his hips shifted and he pressed forward inside of her.

He wasn't moving fast, exactly, but all caution had been thrown to the wind. He pushed inside her, filling her up, and Chloe gasped against his lips simultaneously with him. A rush of adrenaline flooded her chest, her heart beat speeding up as she felt her pussy stretch and pulse to accomodate Ian's size. He was certainly not small, that was for sure. What she felt, mostly, was width. An impossibly fulfilling girth that took her breath away. She pulled her lips from the kiss to whisper to him, her voice soft and airy. "Remember... take your time.... make love to me...." Chloe knew that this would be hard for Ian, knew that he had an instinct to fuck and pound and conquer. She had heard enough of his dirty, forbidden fantasies while perched on his lap at Whispers. But for this first time? She wanted it to be sweet. Passionate, but a bit slower than what he may have been used to.

Her statement made, Chloe moved her lips up again to kiss his once. Then she pressed them to his cheekbone, to the spot right in front of his ear, to his earlobe... She kissed him sweetly while she dug her nails into his bare back, her legs instinctively wrapping around his waist as he pushed deeper inside of her. She moaned again, this time right next to his ear, then crossed her ankles behind his back to pull him deeper inside of her. The hand that wasn't clawing at his shoulderblades snaked up through the back of his hair, latching on tight. "God, your cock feels so good, Ian.... fuck....."
 
Ian felt their hips meet, his balls heavy against her, and he held himself there. He was inside her fully, her walls tight and hot around him, the very essence of a dream come true. Some distant part of his mind told him this couldn't possibly be happening, that all of this was simply the most realistic dream yet. He ignored it, pushed it away from any access to his conscious thought, and focused entirely on the her. Perhaps it was too far to call her his dream girl - after all, outside of his desire for her and the few whispered conversations they'd had, they knew relatively little about each other - but only by a little.

Despite the overwhelming feeling of her body against his, around his, he couldn't help but to chuckle quietly at her words, bobbing his head in a small nod. Meeting her lips again, he sighed quietly as he felt smooth, strong legs wrap around him. The kiss was short, all to brief, and their cheeks were together, lips near ears, her moan and words filling the rest of his senses. Quietly, a bit breathlessly, he whispers again, much as he had so many times before when exchanged words were forbidden between them.

"You feel amazing, Chloe. Better than I'd even dreamed..."

Hips move then, his length leaving her slowly. He exhales a quiet moan, his body still close against hers, the firm peak of her breasts still against the strong expanse of his chest. He only moves from her about halfway, his resolve quickly slipping away again, and once more he sinks fully into her. His hands on either side of her body grip the bedspread under her, head dipping and lips finding her neck. Soft, light kisses turn to insistent nibbles and the swirling of his tongue on her skin, and again he begins to pull himself from her. He's able to make it a little further this time before his body needs to feel her clenching fully around him again, and he brings their hips back together, an exhale of hot breath against soft skin.
 
Chloe let them continue on like this for a while, Ian's cock deep within her, her own legs wrapped tightly around him to pull him even deeper... She could not keep her moans in check, and she wondered how thin the walls were... She wondered if any windows were open, if there were neighbors somewhere who would hear her moans of pleasure and realize that Ian was giving someone (his wife?) the fucking of a lifetime. She almost hoped someone would hear, despite her nerves earlier on. Being the cute little voyeur she was, Chloe got off on the thought of someone hearing her sweet moans of ecstasy. But even without that added thrill, Chloe was having the time of her life.

With his lips at her neck, Chloe was free to lean her head back and let Ian make love to her in whatever way he wanted. She arched her hips up to meet his thrusts, purring and panting as he slowly filled her up and then pulled back again. She could feel every inch of him well, each throb and pulse resonating against her inner walls. The heat and blood and sensation of it all was enough to make her feel very close again, an orgasm waiting in the wings to sweep over her soon... Chloe wanted Ian to feel as much pleasure as she did, though.

Uncrossing her ankles behind his back, Chloe brought her legs to the sides of his torso and then extended them straight. She used her well toned core muscles to lift her legs now, her calves coming to rest on Ian's shoulders. He momentarily stopped his attentions to her neck, taking in the sensations of this new angle she had provided. A low, guttural moan escaped from Ian's throat, no doubt due to how deep his cock was inside of her all of a sudden. He pulled back to look at her and she smirked, surprised by how quickly her attitude had changed about this situation. She still wanted him to make love to her, yes... But now the pace was of little importance to her, so long as he was enjoying it. So long as he was as deep in ecstasy as she was.

"Bend me.... I think you know how flexible I am by now...."

Chloe smirked now, daring Ian to push her even further. She could put her ankles up by her ears if he wanted her to.... But it was more important for him to take charge right now. More than anything, Chloe loved feeling feminine. Ian's masculinity was one of his biggest appeals to her... He was dominant. She was submissive, at heart. It was a match made in heaven.
 
Moving inside her, slow and steady, he was lost a swirl of electric pleasure that seemed to threaten his sanity. He didn't quite know what it was: the build up to this moment, the fact that he never truly expected it to happen, or the sheer force of the chemistry between them, but in many ways Ian felt like a virgin, experiencing it all for the first time. He knew what he was doing, knew how to please her, of that he had no doubt. But the feeling of it, the feeling of her, it felt like nothing he'd experienced before. Perception, as they say, is reality. It was possible that she was no different in these respects than any other woman he'd been with, but she seemed different, she smelled and tasted and felt different, and so she was.

Her legs were moving, but so wrapped was he that it took a moment before he realized, and by then her toned calves were on his legs, her body bent into nearly an L shape. His mouth left her neck, low groan passing moist and parted lips as he straighted up some, and he grinned at her smirk. The movement of his hips had ceased, and for the moment he simply held himself fully wrapped up in her, every inch of him surrounded and squeezed by tight muscles and amazing heat. His balls were heavy as they rested against her, sensitive to her every movement against him and his against her.

A slight, breathless nod of the head at her words, her request, and his arms encircled her legs, palms moving up strong thighs. One hand stopped there, nearly hooked into the junction where leg and hip met, using the bend of her body to move her under him. The other continued on, along her side, up to the firm shape of her breast, the pad of his thumb teasing the bud of her nipple.

When again he began to move his pace was a little stronger, his return thrust into her hungry core with a bit more force behind it, and his hand left her breast, palm pressed firmly between them. His hands on her body, he rocked her under him, pushing away as his hips would glide back, pulling her towards him as his cock would sink home once more. It was a small movement of her body, maybe an inch or two, but it added just that much more behind every movement.

"God..." he breathed, the words floating out on a loan moan. His eyes had not left her since he began to move again, would not leave her, and above them his brow furrowed, his face a mask of effort and pleasure, need and pure, unfiltered lust.
 
Ian had taken the opportunity as soon as he realized what Chloe was offering... as his strong hands slid along her legs to bend her even further, Chloe felt her breath becoming short. It was a combination of the new position that her body was being molded into and the intense pleasure that she was receiving from Ian's cock, buried deep within her ever-tightening folds. This combination was making it harder and harder for Chloe to hold off on another orgasm, despite desperately wanting to make this whole experience last hours.

She was grateful, then, for the momentary pause that Ian took as he found the position of her body that he was looking for. His finger teased along one hardened nipple and Chloe shivered at the contact, biting her lip hard and closing her eyes for just a moment. She breathed in deeply, taking in the scent of Ian hovering above her, really letting herself feel every inch and pulse of his cock. Then he began to move again and Chloe couldn't hold back her cries any longer. Focusing her gaze on his, a smile spreading across her lips, Chloe let out a long, soft moan, reaching one hand up to wrap around the back of Ian's neck and pull him closer to her. Her legs were pressed up between their bodies now, her flexibility coming in handy quite a bit for this particular move.

"Oh fuck yes, Ian... yes..... right there, don't stop.... you'll have me cumming so soon..." He was so deliciously deep inside her at this point, the tip of his cock bumping up against her g-spot with every slow, hard thrust that he administered. His gaze was locked on hers, his brow furrowed in concentration and lust as he gave her every inch of his swollen member. Chloe could feel him pulsing within her, as in tune to the sensations she was feeling as she currently was, and this only served to bring her closer and closer to an orgasm. She could feel the muscles in her legs aching a bit at the angle they were bent at, the muscles in her stomach contracting too with the effort, and the muscles in her pussy beginning to spasm around Ian's cock.

With one resounding moan and long nails digging into Ian's flesh, Chloe could feel her orgasm beginning, the first rush of those endorphins flooding her brain as she cried out. "Yes, Ian, yes..... oh God, I'm cumming, babe....." Her whole body reacted once more (though she had a significantly reduced amount of space to thrash around in). Her pussy spasmed in rhythm around Ian's cock, fresh juices flooding the place where their bodies met. Her back arched, even in the position she was in and Chloe's eyes closed as she let the pleasure wash over her. Ian had not slowed his movements as she came for the first time around his cock, probably due to how close he was to his own orgasm. She wanted, more than anything now, to feel him cum. Even in the midst of her own insane climax, Chloe was thinking about how it would feel to have Ian explode inside of her, fill her pussy with every drop of hot spunk that he had in him. She wanted to know what it was like to have a man she had fantasized so hard about for so long give her his seed. His wife had experienced that many times, she was sure, and she was jealous. But more than that, she was desperate. Breathy, still on the edge of the end of her orgasm, Chloe gritted her teeth and looked into Ian's eyes again, pleading. "Please... please tell me you're going to cum for me...."
 
Back
Top