My idea-a wet t-shirt contest with suburban moms

hyde69

Really Experienced
My idea for a story would start out with a typical, suburban mom who spies on her son & his friends while they are watching a Girls Gone Wild video & masturbating. She gets turned on by watching them & ends up telling her other mom friends about what she saw. There would be 5 moms in the group, each with teen sons. I'd like for there to be a latina mom & a black mom & 3 white moms. One of the moms in the group tells the others that they should put on a wet t-shirt contest for their sons, just like in the GGW video. The contest would lead to a big orgy in the secluded back yard of one of the moms. The main mom character would have a daughter who helps her with the plan for the wet t-shirt contest. I'd like for this story to have a lot of action & details. I'd like for a woman writer to have a big part in turning my idea into a hot story.

I'd like to know if others on here think this is a hot idea for a story. Please reply & say if you like it or not.

Sure

Hi. Yes, an Asian mom would be hot. Do you know any women who might like to create a story from my idea?

Mom catches the boys with the tape and is aroused by their masterbation.
Since it was late in the evening she I was dressed in a pair of PJ shorts and top.
She reaches down and massages her clit,when suddenly she loses balance and falls into the room of young men with her hand down her shorts.

As she gathers composure and begins to get on all fours before fully standing,her pj top wich is rather sheer and has a deep V neck,saggs down giving the boys a clear view of her 36C breasts.She continues to stand coming face first with one of the boys solid hard-on,pausing just a moment to admire the young studs manhood.
She had several drinks earlier which had lowerd her inhabitions.The boy closest to her stands up and reaches down to give her a hand standing,the others try covering thier cocks.As she takes the boys hand he purposely makes sure she brushes his cock which is pointing straight at her face as she stands.:eek:

the part that I don't understand, is the "mom" getting aroused watching her son. lets say that she does find one of the 19 year olds hot...and likes watching that kid.....

then she watches the movie alone...as she has a bi side....then the friend comes over and catches the mom...that is how things start?

A County Fair,several husbands get together and fix it so each of their wives gets a turn being dunked.

I think it is a good story idea with the mothers but the sons should be geeks and never had and experience with women. I like the idea of a variety of races but they should also be different body sizes such as a bbw, a petite woman etc and they should have varrying characteristics such as big boobs, small boobs, big bush, shaved bare

I think it is a good story idea with the mothers but the sons should be geeks and never had and experience with women. I like the idea of a variety of races but they should also be different body sizes such as a bbw, a petite woman etc and they should have varrying characteristics such as big boobs, small boobs, big bush, shaved bare

Im a guy, but I would love to try my hand at writing this as a story. I will post more ideas for this later.

I was once naive, thinking that some older women do not think such things with teenage/low twenty's sons of their friends.

This would be a really good story.

the part that I don't understand, is the "mom" getting aroused watching her son.

it can happen, after all its an incest story between mothers and their sons (possibly daughters).

lets say that she does find one of the 19 year olds hot...and likes watching that kid.....

then she watches the movie alone...as she has a bi side....then the friend comes over and catches the mom...that is how things start?

I'm working on the start now, we'll see where it goes.

Everyone please offer up your suggestions for the story.

I was thinking this would work as a summer chores or perhaps now holiday jobs swapping.

Like one at home collgeg freshman offers to help Mrs. Robinson hang lights. Later she check out how he hangs. Then Mrs. Robinson's son unexpectedly shows up from college a few days later and ends up hooking up with another woman on the street.

Bump

Just bumping up my thread. I'd love for a female writer to create a story based on my idea. Any women who are interested, please post a reply.

These ideas are really hitting on two stories of mine that have languished in the "to finish" pile.

"Graduation: The Oedipal Order" is the last part of a series I wrote about 8 years ago. It has Mom and Son going to an orgy of other Moms and Sons that have done the deed.

"The Lawn Boy" has a young man mowing yards the summer after graduation from high school. He usually deals with the woman of the house since her husband is off to work. One day, one of the women is $20 short. She offers him a blowjob to make up the difference. Other women start to take advantage of his willingness to please mature women.

Need to find these dang stories. They're on my PC somewhere. Doesn't help that I'm on my 3rd PC since starting them...

Jenny

ha! well that gave me an idea.....but I'm sure there must be a min of 100 stories on this subject..

1. having a computer problem and a tech finds pictures
2. a friend looks at your computer and finds pictures
3. xfering files over the tech finds pictures

hehe

These ideas are really hitting on two stories of mine that have languished in the "to finish" pile.

"Graduation: The Oedipal Order" is the last part of a series I wrote about 8 years ago. It has Mom and Son going to an orgy of other Moms and Sons that have done the deed.

"The Lawn Boy" has a young man mowing yards the summer after graduation from high school. He usually deals with the woman of the house since her husband is off to work. One day, one of the women is $20 short. She offers him a blowjob to make up the difference. Other women start to take advantage of his willingness to please mature women.

Need to find these dang stories. They're on my PC somewhere. Doesn't help that I'm on my 3rd PC since starting them...

Jenny

ha! well that gave me an idea.....but I'm sure there must be a min of 100 stories on this subject..

1. having a computer problem and a tech finds pictures
2. a friend looks at your computer and finds pictures
3. xfering files over the tech finds pictures

hehe

or spouse
or parent
or ...

yeah, I've read them...nice easy launching pads...

mind you, I only read them for the literary value ;)

Jenny
Awesome. I'd love to read them if you can find them.

"It's a typical day, in dogpatch, USA
"Where typical folks, do things in a typical way"
(Lil' Abner)

Well, the setting sounds just like my suburban neighborhood. I used to live down by the University, in the Cool Part of Town, but then Jenny got married and Kristie moved in with her BF and April moved home. I was homeless, and this other girl's parents took me in. So now I live in posh digs in a typical posh suburb, we have a POOL for god's sake!

Well, anyway, when I get home in the afternoons, there's no one around, so I'm sure the guys are all inside watching "Girls Gone Wild" videos and masturbating, and since I don't see any of the typical suburban moms around, I just KNOW they are out there spying on their sons. I know if I were a typical suburban mom, it would MAKE MY DAY to see my son masturbate!

The kicker is, that, the moms around here, a wet t-shirt contest? Well, not so much. I mean, Erin's mom is really semi-hot, but she doesn't have any sons, but the guys down the street, I don't know, their mom is kind of a wide load, and I think she is more interested in lil' ol' Me than in watching her sons masturbate. So maybe we could do a mom-swap (blush) oh, wait! I mean for the story, like Erin's mom could be spying on the boys, and THEIR mom could be MY mom and we could have mother-son AND mother-daughter going... Oh, and Ms. Robinson has a big black lab... oh, wait, never mind.

Let me think about it.

Love,

Jamie

PS: All the parties to this literary outline are at least eighteen years of age.

PPS: Hey, wait! Wouldn't this make a better stroke story? We could just start with the wet t-shirt thing, I mean the set up, all the spying and shit, that takes forever to write, even longer if you want to make it believable.

Maybe several boys get togther and agree that each one of them would get a picture of their mom topless.Then they trade them and show them to others and such

Bump

Just bumping up my post. Is there anyone who'd be willing to write a story based on my idea? Any women who'd be interested?

Wow, this story line brings back memories. When I was a kid, my buddy and I were swimming. Our moms joined us but his mother did not have a bathing suit so she just wore a t shirt over her bra. Both became transparent when soaked. I loved the show...he acted like nothing was going on. I think he was either embarrassed or he liked it.

Back