Site Upgrades

reileao

Virgin
Hey guys, not sure if this is where to post, but was wondering if some features would ever be updated to Lit.

I'd love to see the favorites section be able to be sorted by alphabetical, release date, etc...

Also to be able to either get an email, or see a star next to a favorited author that just put up a new story instead of having to check each favorited author to see if they've uploaded anything new.

Love literotica, would just like to see some additional features for easier use. Thanks!

For a start, the copyright notice at the bottom of forum pages says 2013.

Hey guys, not sure if this is where to post, but was wondering if some features would ever be updated to Lit.

I'd love to see the favorites section be able to be sorted by alphabetical, release date, etc...

Also to be able to either get an email, or see a star next to a favorited author that just put up a new story instead of having to check each favorited author to see if they've uploaded anything new.

Love literotica, would just like to see some additional features for easier use. Thanks!

Eyer is in charge of site upgrades.

Just send him a Private Message until he replies.

He's busy, so it may take several tries, but hang in there!

Eyer is in charge of site upgrades.

Just send him a Private Message until he replies.

He's busy, so it may take several tries, but hang in there!

That is correct, but the site owner is still wallowing in the dire depths of manic butthurtedness, so the OP should probably not get too excited about any changes happening anytime soon.

Maybe he can check back in around 2025 when, if his pattern continues, he posts for the 3rd time in his then-18-year literotica.com career?

That is correct, but the site owner is still wallowing in the dire depths of manic butthurtedness, so the OP should probably not get too excited about any changes happening anytime soon.

Maybe he can check back in around 2025 when, if his pattern continues, he posts for the 3rd time in his then-18-year literotica.com career?

If you mean she's sitting back and watching you flail your arms about in a feeble attempt to be relevant -- you're right -- she's totally butthurt. ;)

"Like Buttons" for me too. So many times I see a post I love and would love to hit the like button.

"Like Buttons" for me too. So many times I see a post I love and would love to hit the like button.

The fuckingberg facebook generation. They don't know what to do without a like button. :eek:

More of this is requested...

tjtony15-dvs7l-579f40.gif

Back