Strapon Chat?

snwbrd

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Posts
115
So this might be a bit out there for a Thursday morning, but I would love to chat with any ladies that have experience pegging their man! I recently had the opportunity to try it out and loved it and would love to trade stories and fantasies! I know its specific but let me know if you're interested!!!
 
Hey the more the merrier! I am a man, 29 in pretty good shape and apparently love a good strapon fucking from time to time !
 
It is a little kinky eh? I always loved getting a rim job, and getting a finger up my ass, but I had never considered a strap on until last week. My girlfriend whipped it out and took me hard. It was amazing!
 
Anyone else out there today want to chat about taking your man hard with a strapon?
 
Love it

what about males who have??? are you male or female???
My wife and I have been strapon lovers for quite some time. Early in our relationship she wanted anal sex and our exploring hasn't stopped. She never asked, she fingered me during a blowjob and I was hooked , soon we were using dildos and vibes and before long she was fitted for a custom leather harness. I love it when she asks the question " Your ass or mine ? "
 
Thats awesome! Congratulations on having that aspect in your relationship, the general sense I get is not everyone is so lucky!
 
Yes I am lucky

My wife is just as open minded as I am so I've never had to want for anything sexually. I do believe most women aren't against the idea so if you have that open relationship where you can express your desires it shouldn't be a stretch to get her to explore.
 
I agree, the more open I am with it the more often I find that women are at least willing to listen! Any ladies want to chat out there today?
 
I agree, the more open I am with it the more often I find that women are at least willing to listen! Any ladies want to chat out there today?


I enjoy this fun play, I love when a women will use a strapon
 
Back
Top