Exploring interracial cuckold, any new ideas of this genre?

Unfortunately not really and I dn't think there is anything you can add to the story that takes away from it other than possibly a rare (I'm sure it's been done but I've never seen it) roll flip where the black couple come from wealth and refinement and the white couple are either new money or trash.

Otherwise it's either all be done or changing it messes up other things.
 
Twist some of the expectations around. White husband is a passive nebbish type, black guy is bold and assertive... and when it comes time to unveil the anaconda... the white wife says "Is that as big as it gets?"

Somehow, word of the white husband's equipment gets to the black wife, who demands to see it for herself. End result? A sort of double-reverse cuckold, with the assertive black woman seducing the shy white husband, much to the mutual humiliation of both of the original cheating parties.

And then Asian Santa Claus delivers the Chanukah miracle and I have no idea where I'm going with this.
 
blah blah blah

And then Asian Santa Claus delivers the Chanukah miracle and I have no idea where I'm going with this.

Holy fucking shit that fucking priceless. I should charge you for the drink you spilled you bastard.
 
For something fresh, I'd personally go away from the realistic races to some fantasy ones. What about vampire cuckolding, or centaur cuckolding, or alien cuckolding, or angel/demon cuckolding...? The possibilities are endless.
 
My next story will have, among other things, a black man having sex with a white man's girlfriend in front of him. It's a story that has been told a thousand times. I am looking for new ideas or twists to put on this. To keep it fair, the white guy will get to fuck the black man's girlfriend also, but the black couple will be the more dominant couple.

Can you think of anything you'd like to see in this story that you don't normally see with this plot/scenario?

Is there anything that annoys you about the way this story of interracial swinging is typically told that you'd like to see addressed?

Black stud porks wifey. Hubby discovers them, gets mad, gets behind black stud and ass fucks him. Black stud starts making little girly mews and ooos and ahhs sounds as he finds his true nature as a bottom. Wifey wants more but he doesn't care about her anymore, he white boy's bitch now. Wifey goes on the hunt for more black cock and brings them home. But everyone of them falls to the spell of the white boy cock. He now have a whole gang of bitches.

What does wifey do???
 
For something fresh, I'd personally go away from the realistic races to some fantasy ones. What about vampire cuckolding, or centaur cuckolding, or alien cuckolding, or angel/demon cuckolding...? The possibilities are endless.

Maybe it could be a vampire guy, with his human girlfriend, and a werewolf rival?:D
 
Fantasy Cuckolding? *blink blink*

Oh my Gods we might be on to something gentlemen, we might be on to something.
 
This has potential. Not sure I can sell this one though.
Oh, I don't know. Consider after the sixth strapping black stud turns bitch. Wifey's in despair, she ain't getting any cock. And no attention.

So, when she's out slithering her cute ass around her favorite pickup bar, finally the hot black guy she's been smiling at comes over. They talk... He's okay with going home with her. Even though he's a bit annoyed at this stupid white girl obviously going for black cock. But there's one thing she has to ask:

"Honey, just one thing first. You're not going to turn sissy bitch on me, are you?"

Offended as he should be he stalks off. Black girl has been watching this, comes over to comfort sobbing wifey....
 
Something that I haven't seen, not that I look for it...
White guy does black wife while black husband watches.

But hey, what do I know?
 
I know I 've seen that but it is exceedingly rare which is good.

However and this just goes back to how racism works (and don't feel bad, but lets be honest that's why this is a big deal) white men are allowed to fuck anything they please. You don't hear much from the ladies about once you go black, it's all about the African Horse cock and how it will ruin your women. The opposite doesn't really hole the same stigma about it.

It's an unfortunate fact of how this particular kink works. I guess in cuckolding it's doubly bad because this is a woman who basically should "know better" going with the white cock.
 
To explore the racism angle further, one theme I see a lot is the black man "owning" his white slut, who is oftentimes as not some white guy's girlfriend or wife.

Now, swap the phenotypes around, and now you've got a white guy "owning" his black slut, etc. and now it takes on a very uncomfortable overtone due to the historical and cultural baggage involved.
 
Yup.

Though you could probably find a rather large audiance. I forget who wrote it but there was a story a couple years back around here called Halle's Hillbilly Hell. (I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be Halle Berry) but it's a non-con/mind control story with a black chick and some hillbillies. And I know I've seen plenty of requests for Slave on Master stories.

I'm not knocking people who like this stuff. I like this stuff. I'm just trying to keep people grounded enough to remember that this is a kink for a reason. It's not an IR Cuckold request because the race doesn't matter. It does.
 
why not add some other "races" into the fray! b+w is far too normal (imo). like "yellow" guy with "black" gf dominates "native american" guy with "white" gf.
other than that i like the idea with fantasy and sci-fi theme.
 
mother son cuckold

could be a hot repressed mother getting her body completely used violated and whored out in a sleazy las vegas motel room, by a couple of huge hung black guys all while her stud son watches and is made to video tape it,join in, and they are incestuously used for all to see. But the whole twist is that Steven the son, had this all planned out for his sex starved little repressed mother Rita, and he is going to sell the tape and get her to do others so she becomes an adult star.
 
It might be hot to have a scenario where an alien fucks a man's wife and he is forced to watch. She later becomes impregnated by this new species which is a cross breed of human and alien and both the husband and his wife are now slaves to the aliens.
 
I published this, taking some advice along the way here and there.

I ended up sticking with the interracial part even though it's been told a lot. I tried to bring something new. Comments are always appreciated!
I glanced at ch.01 but didn't read past the beginning because the formatting is unfriendly to my sight. Way too many long blocks of exposition, way too little speech. My eyes just gloss-over when I see such text. If I can't comfortably read it, I can't very well review it. Sorry.

For something fresh, I'd personally go away from the realistic races to some fantasy ones. What about vampire cuckolding, or centaur cuckolding, or alien cuckolding, or angel/demon cuckolding...? The possibilities are endless.
Some months ago, I read a mainstream (non-LIT) steampunk novel with vampire-werewolf cuckolding -- realistic cucking, not willing-wimp crap. Kewl idea. But yeah, vamp-wolf-centaur-alien-angel-demon-robot-unicorn-troll-cyborg-elf-dragon-etc cuckold stories could be awesome. Or dumb. Whatever.
 
How about

Violent criminal robs husband and wife, who are out celebrating getting off birth control to start a family. Hubby tries to protect wife but is beaten within an inch of his life. While hubby clings to life in a hospital, the criminal invaded the home, and like the stories by the cryptkeeper, slowly turns her into his wanton slut, even fucking him in front of husband who is home now in hospice care.

Wifey was no virgin, but was incredibly conservative in bed, and now does everything with the thug that her loving husband had always asked for, but never received from her before.
 
Many ethnicities and nationalities are possible among the three. What are your considerations?

I would just say, a white bread, goody two-shoes white couple and a black man. Very short, cute but not a knockout or anything wife and a 5 foot nothing, 100 and nothing pounds, husband. The picture of white suburbia.

The black man is massive, y’all, muscled, tattooed all over the place, and very violent. No foot long dicks or anything but very well endowed, much bigger than hubby 5-6 inches, and extremely good at sex.

I have a ton of ideas of how it goes down and progresses, including wife finally giving in after she gets jealous of hubbys hospice nurse who get seduced, threesomes ensue (she’s never shared with another man though), hubby is forgotten and has to go back to the hospital, wife never visits, and wife’s sister and hubby married mom come see her to see what the hell is going on.

The ever understanding hubby comes home and alpha man is waiting for him, wants to show him something, grabs him while hubby pees himself, to see his wife, sister in law, and mother lined up doggy style asking if hubby was let down easy (they can’t see him), and then “come her daddy” and “I’m starting to think I’m pregnant” etc. hubby leaves, shattered. This all happens very slowly, of course.

I know this can be very cliche, but I’m thinking of this as being the most all-out version of these stories in terms of cryptkeeper-style cruelty and slow seduction. He was the best at these back in the day, but I guess he stopped writing.
 
What about a story where a white son is being bullied by black kids at school and they won't stop until the white kid offers a payment. And the black kids go to his house and find his hot mother and gangbang her. They creampie her and she falls in love with black cocks, and she has her son clean her pussy. The black bullies stop harassing her white son and he becomes mommy's "creampie cleaner."
 
Back
Top