Flirty Girl

AngelBell

Really Experienced
Hi, I write for Lit and just realized this board was here. I have spent the last hour perving out on all the amateur flesh here. Thought I'd contribute a little something :)

I apologize in advance if I mess anything up with this attachment process.

Last edited:
Hi, I write for Lit and just realized this board was here. I have spent the last hour perving out on all the amateur flesh here. Thought I'd contribute a little something :)

No apology needed you are stunning!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
What do you write?

Now we get to perv out on your flesh.;) Love the pics.

Welcum to the AmPics section. Hope you have fun:rose:

And what lovely contributions you are providing.

Your breasts and hard nipples look divine in that white shirt...and nice panties too;)

Why would you appologize, beauty, I love looking at those attachments, I bet the others do as well...

Thom

you will be very popular here. hopefully the mouth breathing retards don't scare you off too quickly. :cool:

Thanks for your contributions to Lit....your stories are hot and so is your picture taking skills. You are going to be a real popular one around here.....lol.....Welcome!

Great pictures angel , gonna check your stories out see if they have the same excellent sexyness of your photos :)

Wow, that was quick and amazingly positive feedback. I've been officially on the site since 2008 and started writing last year. I write stories that pop into my head but mostly about control or reluctance. I have a medical fetish that is pretty intense and they are my favorite fantasies..

Will definitely be showing off some more later! Thanks peeps :)

Hi Angel. U r gorgeous and i really like your stories too. Just got done re-reading the Dr. Story and, needless to say, i am rock hard! U r quite a good writer

Wow, that was quick and amazingly positive feedback. I've been officially on the site since 2008 and started writing last year. I write stories that pop into my head but mostly about control or reluctance. I have a medical fetish that is pretty intense and they are my favorite fantasies..

Will definitely be showing off some more later! Thanks peeps :)

now that is something I would love to try out... ! I have some expirience with medicin... ;)

Thom

Back