What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How glad I will be when the kids start back to school and that I can't wait for my own classes to start.

What's better than finding out a company wants to hire you?

Finding out that two separate departments are fighting for your services. :D

What's better than finding out a company wants to hire you?

Finding out that two separate departments are fighting for your services. :D
I have not stalked the gentleman above me in a long, long time. I'm overdue, I think!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Why does media glamorize those people who hurt and kill others? *basically are evil*

Case in point.......Rolling Stone magazine putting the Boston terrorist on its cover, looking like he's a rock star.

I don't get the craze of chicken and waffles.. huh?

dar-wednesday-3.jpg

Watching an advertisement for "Elysium" and thinking why do people assume that just because I have something you deserve it as well?

i am sick to my stomach; i really am. there is no reason to take another life unnecessarily, let alone a six-year-old girl. and then to stash her beaten body in the trash? what kind of monster does that to an innocent child?

from wgno.com:
When detectives asked Matthew Flugence’s brother, Russell, about his brother’s involvement, his response was “I don’t give a f*** about that little girl.”

When deputies asked Matthew Flugence if he killed Ahlittia North, he replied, “And I f***ed your mother too.”

*tearing up* i don't understand; i can't get my brain to wrap around this. that is so sick and so heartless....

i am sick to my stomach; i really am. there is no reason to take another life unnecessarily, let alone a six-year-old girl. and then to stash her beaten body in the trash? what kind of monster does that to an innocent child?

from wgno.com:

*tearing up* i don't understand; i can't get my brain to wrap around this. that is so sick and so heartless....

what this Res, i've not seen this story . .

I have GOT to figure out how to set the touch sensitivity on this laptop. I have looked everywhere for it.. I am beginning to think this Windows 8 thing was not a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back