Femdom story: Asking for story suggestions

spankednaked

Experienced
Joined
Nov 25, 2015
Posts
74
Greetings,
I am a relatively new and inexperienced author and I've recently begun writing a story titled "Winning the Blonde Goddess".

Our main characters are a dominant bisexual female and a vanilla heterosexual male who is determined to become the sexual significant-other of the dominant female.

In Chapter One, the dominant female declares that Scott (our heterosexual male) must willingly endure 12 physically and/or emotionally painful humiliations to prove that he is worthy of her.

Scott's first humiliation was to submit to an Over The Knee spanking. His second humiliation (which I am currently writing) is to submit to being anally fucked by a large strap-on dildo.

I need to come up with 10 more humiliations for the next 10 chapters and I am open to suggestions. I've thought it over and I realized that I don't have 10 good ideas for how to humiliate Scott at this time. Is there anybody out there who has a helpful suggestion or two they would like to share with me?
 
Be the bottom in a tryst with a guy named Nemea, who is a furry who dresses in a lion fursuit.

Make off with the pony girls contracted to sexual slavery in the notorious fetish nightclub Diomedes.
 
Oh, and the obvious one:

He needs to steal the girdle (and take a picture of the resulting bare stomach pooch) of Hippolyta Jones, an aging dominatrix but still a force to be reckoned with in both high and fetish society. Jones denies that she wears a girdle for tummy control, and Scott’s domme wants to take Jones down a peg or two.

Of course, the only way to get close to Jones is to infiltrate her inner circle, and that means Scott must endure being Jones’ sissy manservant while looking for his opportunity.
 
You say that Scott is a vanilla, heterosexual male. If that is the case force him to have sex with another man, preferably while the dominant female is allowed to watch. That wouldn't be physically painful, however, it would be emotionally painful for a heterosexual male.
 
Some suggestions:

Facesitting.
Dressing him as a French Maid to do the housework.
Tying him to the bed and refusing to let him free until he has made his mistress orgasm through cunnilingus.
Insisting he wears panties and a bra while at work.
Being wrapped in clingfilm and duct tape.
Mummification in layers of pantyhose.
Wearing a cock cage.
Sucking her sweaty feet.
Trapping him in an inflatable dress/bag or vacuum bed.
Hooding him with a rubber or leather hood (or used female underwear).
Tying him down naked and dripping hot candle wax on his skin.
Getting him to wear a female mask and wig, dressed as a 1950s housewife...
Teaching him to walk properly in very high heels.
 
I like the "labors of Hercules" angle. That's cute.

But the OP mentioned "physically and/or emotionally painful humiliations." Harder to write, but possibly more satisfying, would be the emotional ones. Maybe the Domme makes him tell tales of his most humiliating sexual experiences? Maybe she hypnotizes him, and brings back his most painful memories? And makes him publish them somewhere for all to see?
 
Greetings,
I am a relatively new and inexperienced author and I've recently begun writing a story titled "Winning the Blonde Goddess".

Our main characters are a dominant bisexual female and a vanilla heterosexual male who is determined to become the sexual significant-other of the dominant female.

In Chapter One, the dominant female declares that Scott (our heterosexual male) must willingly endure 12 physically and/or emotionally painful humiliations to prove that he is worthy of her.

Scott's first humiliation was to submit to an Over The Knee spanking. His second humiliation (which I am currently writing) is to submit to being anally fucked by a large strap-on dildo.

I need to come up with 10 more humiliations for the next 10 chapters and I am open to suggestions. I've thought it over and I realized that I don't have 10 good ideas for how to humiliate Scott at this time. Is there anybody out there who has a helpful suggestion or two they would like to share with me?



How about have him do her nails and makeup and primp her out so she can go out and bring home another woman to fuck while he is forced to watch?
 
If it is going to be a set of trials, then shouldn't there be some sort of rules published at the start? (to make sure there isn't confusion)

If it is to be epic, then shouldn't the whole thing be filmed?

Maybe at least a pair pf parties, to begin and end the trials? (so first and last are done before many witnesses) Maybe a third party at about the midway point?

If this is to prove something, should there maybe be competition? (another suitor/slave?)

Maybe some lessons mixed into the trials? (lessons in resisting an orgasm, or even an erection, followed by a test of those abilities?)

I have heard a good book to read on BDSM is Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns: The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism.
 
Okay, let me add some more background information, as I feel that will be helpful:

Scott and Darya are both professional ballet dancers with the Chandler Theatre.

Darya plans on keeping her abuse of Scott secret (or at least mostly secret) from the rest of the ballet dancers until after Scott has passed his 12 tests.

I'm thinking that Darya will have some very kinky friends who are not part of the Chandler Theatre that she can introduce Scott to and they can help abuse Scott and test his limits.

Here's a link to the first chapter. It will give you a more thorough idea of what I'm working with:

https://www.literotica.com/s/winning-the-blonde-goddess-ch-01
 
How about she changes clothes after rehearsal, but he has to go in costume, minus any dance belt, to a party with her friends, where they tease and grope him as much as they want, but he's not allowed an orgasm, and limited in his ability to ask them to stop, too.

If he manages not to orgasm through the teasing, then at the end of the evening, the friends are allowed to masturbate him in a sort of "name that tune"-flavored bidding game, where women vie for the chance to jack him by bidding how much time it will take them in minutes or seconds to cause him to cum.
 
Back
Top