care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How hard is it to send a text saying I can't make it?

Curled my hair for nothing.

When people don't react to you and give you the cold shoulder feel free to do the same to them. Remember, give to those who give and don't give a shit about those who only take.

And chin up, a beautiful sassy fun loving girl like you is going to get a guy who treats you great. All good things come, they usually do so when your not even looking.

Correct. And I've learned to not roll over for any guy for any reason, it's never worth it

Good morning. I just found your thread and love it. Just wanted to show you my appreciation in quick message

I wish I could list myself as in a relationship with this jacuzzi. It gives me orgasms every time.

I wish I could list myself as in a relationship with this jacuzzi. It gives me orgasms every time.

hmmmmmmm is there room for me in there too? Or do I just get to sit nearby and watcht the amazing show that I am certain you would be able to give?

fuck it. have some bum

*runs away*

I had thought that "bouncing a quarter" off a bum was the measure of beauty and fitness. Yours would deflect quarters with ease. I'm thinking one of those ... whaddya call 'em ... Olympic medals would bounce off it pretty nicely.

Absolutely mouth-watering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back