Shaved or hairy balls

I like both. But I regularly shave my genital area, balls included. I love the feeling, especially when I masturbate.

I shave both my cock, balls and ass - definitely adds to the pleasure when masturbating

i have really gotten to enjoy the smooth hairless look

wish I could do a better job of it and really wish I could

find a way to get the back and around my ass hole so it too is nice and smooth

I do tend to leave just a little patch at the top of my cock or should I say

at the top of the base of my cock?

kiera:rose:

Hi Kiera,

To shave your ass and anus area - place a small mirror on a bench or bed and raise one leg on to the bench/bed and expose your anus in the mirror. It is now relatively easy to use a safety razor to shave one side of your anal region - repeat with your other leg raised to shave the other side.

Hi--
A different experience:While traveling, picked up guy hitchhiking, and he was definite he was not game. A very nice looking stud . He went into the bathroom and came out totally naked and ready--

--hot as hell. He had hair in the right places--I think studs look sexy with hair

Last edited:
I try to keep my cock and balls good and smooth but sometimes it gets a little out of hand and then it needs a good shaving.

Shave.

If i suck a guy i like it trim cause hate hair down my throat, my partner knows that :D

Epilation

We are fans of bare pubes...on us and on others. Here is a little about my grooming history. I was a shaver for about 10 years. Then, about ten years ago, my wife (a shaver/trimmer for 11 years) bought an epilator made by Braun called Silk-epil. So I gave it a try. I have very thick pubic hair, so when I first tried the Braun, it was too painful…pulling at too many at once. But I persevered! First, instead of using the machine to pluck everything, I did each hair with tweezers. That took about a week of many small sessions. My wife suggested using a topical spray to deaden the skin a little. So I tried spraying Solarcaine on a few minutes before beginning with the Braun. And it works great! There is very little pain initially, then even that discomfort ceases. The results are much better than shaving. I only have to groom once every week or two, and when it grows back there is no itching. Plus, it is smoother than shaving.

Same here shawn, I really love that fresh shaved feeling! I'm totally smooth not only on my cock and balls but also all over my body. :D

mine

I like them all, but shave mine. Love the smooth feel. Here are some of mine, hope someone enjoys.

Attachments

• IMG_1783 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_1783 - Copy.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1684 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_1684 - Copy.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1685 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_1685 - Copy.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 70
Nowadays i keep my balls and ass shaved with hair trimed round and above cock trimed at around half inch. Did use to shave all though

I like the look and feel of shaved balls, and I keep mine that way.

But I do prefer hair above the cock, and I prefer a hairy pussy. I don't care for the totally shaved look on either sex.

Back