Den of Angels (closed for wideeyedone and Blase)

Joel was as impressed by Julie's ability to field his jokes as he was by her appearance. He'd been able to tell almost immediately that she was smart, and this was just another demonstration of it. Few things made Joel lose interest more quickly than people who either missed his humor or lacked the wit to respond.

Truthfully, he'd been a bit worried that that particular joke might be on him. There was just enough difference in their ages that it might have given some people pause, but Julie didn't seem to mind.

As for Joel, well, sometimes Julie looked young enough to him that he felt a little like a dirty old man, but he told himself that that was just biology and socialization at work and not to be silly. Besides, he was surprised to find that he could accept and enjoy the feeling.

He asked Julie what she'd like to drink. "I personally don't think that wine goes well with Chinese food," he said. "But wine coolers do. Or I have softdrinks, sparkling water, even hard cider or hard lemonade."

"What do you feel like?"
 
"I actually am not much of a drinker. I am very easy to get tipsy, so I'll take a coke if you have one." Julie watched Joel as he worked in his kitchen.

"Are you working on any cool projects right now?" Julie asked gesturing towards his computer station. "If I worked from home, I would probably become a hermit. I am glad you get out of here and come see us at work sometimes."
 
"I try to keep banker's hours and leave my nights and weekends open," Joel replied. "Of course it doesn't always work out that way, since it's a business and I'm the owner, but you really can get a lot done in 40 hours a week."

"Remind me later on and I'll show you the Space Place site. The front page is a Flash movie - it looks like you're in a shuttle approaching an orbiting space station. Then there are a couple of games in addition to the usual information about the store."

Joel returned to the table with a bottle of Coke and a bottle of sparkling water. Shortly, he and Julie were both eating.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Awhile later, when the extra food had been put away and they'd both had a chance to use the bathroom, Joel picked up a camera as Julie stood for a moment, looking out through the glass doors that lead to the balcony. When Julie noticed the camera, she saw at once that it was a much more serious model than the pocket-sized one that he'd brought to their picnic.

Joel picked up a remote control and pointed it at a CD player. "Feel like posing?" He indicated the maroon blankets draped over the clothesline to the left of the tree and Julie suddenly realized that, far from being laundry, they were meant to serve as a photographic background.

A moment later she recognized the music she was hearing as the beginning strains of "Wicked Game".
 
Julie raised her eyebrow at him with a smirk. "Do you really want to take more pictures of me?" But she walked toward the backdrop. She smoothed her top. She looked just the tiniest bit nervous.
 
"Only if you're comfortable with it," Joel said. "But so far, you've been a natural."

Julie started to move slowly to the music as Joel raised the camera and Chris Isaak began to sing.

The world was on fire
No one could save me but you.
Strange what desire will people will make foolish people do.


Sighting through the camera, Joel spoke one word: "Angel."
 
Julie tossed her hair back over her shoulder. Her eyes flickered up to look at him. She looked at him through her lashes, her expression soft even with no smile. She felt herself warming as he took pictures. She liked his eyes on her.
 
Joel snapped a few pics, then stepped to one side to get a different angle.

Crouching down, he gave Julie another one-word direction: "Devil."
 
She let her knowing smirk come across her face, her eyebrow raised. Then she turned around and looked at him over her shoulder.
 
Joel kept moving in his crouch while the CD played in the background.

What a wicked game you play
To make me feel this way


"Nice...A little more...Grrr!"

He grabbed something off an end table and tossed it to Julie.

"Here, put this on."

She caught it easily. Looking down, she saw that it was one of the "wings" shirts from the club.

What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you


"Angel."
 
Julie turned her back and wiggled out of the top she had on. Joel could see the thin straps of her bra. She slid the new wings shirt on. This time she didn't pose. She just danced. She let the slow sexy melody of the music course through her. Her hips rolling, her hands sliding down her body. She closed her eyes. Her hands sliding back up, cupping her breasts. She leant her head back, her dark hair streaming behind her, offering up her silky throat. The tip of her tongue wetting her lips as she danced.
 
Joel set his camera down and walked over to Julie, taking her hands but not pulling her in close to him as he started to match her steps.

As "Wicked Game" finished playing, a different tune, one similarly slow and sultry but with no words, phased in.

They kept moving slowly to the music in front of the plush blankets: step forward, step back, turn.

Then Joel did draw Julie in closer to himself, at the same time turning her so that her back was to him.

Julie felt his hands ever so lightly pushing her arms upward, urging her to raise them high, high over her head.
 
Julie raised her hands up as he bade her too. Her backside wiggling against him as he pressed in from behind. She leaned back into him. Her head tilted back against his strong chest. She shivered as she felt his hands slide up and down her arms and then back down her sides.

Julie sighed and even whimpered as he touched her. She arched her back, making her breasts jutt out against the "ANGEL" shirt.
 
Starting from Julie's waist, Joel brought his hands up again,

This time, they brought her shirt along; pulling it up, over her head , past her elbows and off.

A moment later, Julie felt the catch on her bra undone; the garment unfastened and carelessly allowed to simply fall to the floor.

Then Joel's hands were gently tugging at her arms, silently asking her to turn and face him
 
Julie did turn and face him. She didn't want him to stop, but she was a little nervous. She hadn't done this with anyone but Jason. She felt her heart pound as she saw Joel's eyes on her. She pressed her bare breasts against the soft fabric of his shirt.
 
Joel caressed Julie's cheek with the backs of his fingers, leaning in to give her a quick kiss.

Then he knelt at her feet.

Joel would later recall the next few moments as a series of mental snapshots.

Julie with her sneakers being untied.

Julie's socks being peeled off.

The fly on Julie's jeans being unzipped.

Julie's jeans freefalling to the floor.



Julie stepping out of her panties.


Joel straightened up to look Julie lovingly in the eye.

"Hey," he said gently. "I would have kept going, but you ran out of clothes."

For the next few moments, the only noises in the loft were the wet sounds of deep kissing.

Then Joel stooped for a moment, got his hands behind Julie's back and legs and scooped her off her feet.

When she didn't protest, he began walking toward the stairs that he'd pointed out briefly at the start of the evening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It was a warm night: Joel simply lay Julie on top of the bed.

Then he began to undress: shirt, shoes, socks.

Pants and briefs.

When he finished he stood for a moment, letting her see him naked and erect.

Then he placed a hand on her ankle and began to follow the line of her body upward as he knelt to join her on the bed.

His hand swept from ankle, to knee, to thigh; past her pubis and her belly.

As his mouth found hers, his hand found her left breast and began to do things that she couldn't help but feel, even as she opened her mouth to his tongue.
 
Last edited:
Julie opened her mouth to his kisses. One kiss melted into another. She even heard herself whimper as his fingers teased her nipples. She arched her back and pressed into him. She felt very safe and warm in his bed. The bed smelled clean and fress with just a slight trace of the smell she had associated in her mind with Joel. She kissed his mouth and then his throat. Her lips found his shoulders. She loved the feel of his hands on her skin. His hands felt so big and warm. Her fingertips lightly brushed his hair off of his forehead.
 
The sounds of Julie's pleasure and her affectionate touches drove Joel wild. He felt like he wanted every inch of Julie at once, but he settled for thoroughly exploring every inch in turn.

He kissed Jule's throat and then her collarbone, managing at the same time to be kneading a breast with either hand until his lips found the curve of the left one and followed it to its apex.

Joel kissed Julie's breast, then licked a circle around her aureola; pushed against her nipple with his tongue.

Then, ever so gently, he caught it between his teeth, drawing his head back and bringing the nipple with him until, with the slightest sensation of pleasurable scraping, it slipped free.

Joel returned to kissing on and around Julie's mouth, but now his hand went between her legs; slowly stroking where she was female, discovering how to please her as his fingers lightly brushed and gently probed.

Inch by inch, touch by touch, Joel felt Julie's body relax and begin to respond to the very intimate things he was doing.
 
Julie gasped as his fingers found her. She had never made love like this. Back home neither she nor Jason had had their own place. They had always just had stolen, frenzied moments. This was so different. She opened her legs to him. He found her silky wet and warm. Her fingers brushed up and down his sides, across his shoulders. Then her hands slid down his stomach, teasing. She played for a moment before she found his cock with her fingers.
 
"My, my, Miss Julie," Joel whispered. "It seems that even a proper Southern girl can be rather forward once you take her sundress off."

Carefully, he shifted his postion, covering her with his body and placing his legs between hers.

"Do I need to, you know, put anything on, sweetie?" he asked.
 
"We are okay... I have it covered." She whispered. She kissed his shoulders with baby kisses as he positioned himself over her. She opened her legs in invitation. She ran the tip of her tongue up his throat, and kissed and nibbled at his earlobe.
 
Joel moved his hips ever so slightly forward, then realized...there was no resistance. He had intended to lightly brush against Julie, but hadn't realized how aroused she was.

Just like that, he was inside.

"Miss Julie," he whispered, and began to move.



Back and forth; Julie was in his bed, Julie was underneath him.



In and out; Julie was naked and he was inside her.



Joel kissed Julie and Joel and Julie were fucking.



Back and forth; Joel could feel Julie's muscles gripping him.



Joel's hand was on Julie's breast and Joel and Julie were fucking.



In and out; inside Julie's body it was warm and wet and soft, soft...



Joel's hand was tangled in Julie's hair and Joel and Julie were fucking.



Joel looked into Julie's eyes as he felt her stomach start to flutter, her hips begin to buck.
 
Julie drew up her knees. She planted her feet against the bed and pushed her hips up. Fucking him back. Her hands were splayed on his chest. Her eyes fluttered closed as she gasped for breath. She looked so fuckable, biting her lip, her dark hair spilled across the sheets. She felt her breath lock in her chest, her heart raced. She felt her body stiffen as a whimper broke across her lips. The pleasure was intense and it was building. She felt at any moment it might wash over her.
 
Joel gripped Julie's shoulders as they thrust against each other, their motions so fast and hard now that Julie's tits were bouncing.

He fought to control his own sensations as he moved inside her; thrusting, bringing her to the edge.

All at once her nails dug into his chest and she cried out, arching her back.

In the midst of her orgasm, Joel kept thrusting, and even before her aftershocks faded, they both felt the moment when the liquid warmth of his pleasure overflowed, spurting and spilling into Julie's body.

He felt his climax roll through him and out of him in waves like distant thunder, seeming to go on forever...

When he was finally spent, he rolled off of Julie, only to put an arm over her and draw her in against himself, their legs entwining and their bodies touching.

Joel was far too modern, not to mention polite, to give voice to the primitive feeling that arose in him then, but he wondered if she could see it just behind his eyes...

You're mine, now.
 
Last edited:
Julie snuggled in close. She was always ... melty... after she came. Warm and affectionate. But this was more than that. She loved the way that Joel wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in close. She nestled in against him.
"You are really good at that." She whispered. She closed her eyes feeling amazingly sexy and adored as he held her. She knew it was the perfect way to fall asleep.
 
Joel kissed Julie's forehead. "I was inspired."

He found a breast with his right hand and gently tweaked the nipple. They were both spent, just then, but Joel still felt Julie's nipple harden and saw her smile at his casual handling of her body.

"Just a minute, before we get too comfortable," he murmured.

He reached over to turn the lamp off, then got out of bed long enough to pull back the curtains that covered the door leading out to a small balcony off the bedroom. He knew that once their eyes adjusted, the ambient glow of the nighttime city would be all the nightlight they needed.

He couldn't yet see well himself, but he knew the room well enough to move surely to the bed and get back into it, where Julie waited.

He gathered her in again, his hand rubbing up and down her back.

"Goodnight, Miss Julie. I do believe they serve breakfast here in the morning."

"Although they have some funny customs here. You may find that just in order to get out of bed you'll have to pass through a certain amount of...pleasure. My advice is to simply relax and enjoy it."

Joel and Julie settled into a comfortable position and whispered goodnight to each other.

Joel drifted off to sleep thinking about how warm and soft Julie's skin was when he held her close.
 
Back
Top