My wife turned into a hotwife!!

Curvylover692

Virgin
Short time ago she met a guy who texted her and wanted her to meet at Hotel. She agreed and they had a drink, she gave him blow job. He loved the taste of her pussy and then he fucked her for like a hour that left his legs trembling when he came she said. I'm just so excited to share her I had to share the story !!

I was so excited I fucked her in the driveway bent over her car when she got home. She is trying to plan another night with him soon

Look forward to shareing more of this adventure as it unfolds. Our sex life became so much hotter after

love to hear more about her - body type, sizes, hair color, etc...

I would say I have a beautiful curvy wife with nice ass and shaven pussy. She has nice tits that are fun to play with. She has such a cute smile and looks so incentent but has such a naughty secret side. She may meet this guy Friday night if it works out not sure they can get time to make it work but here's to hoping !

You know this leads to her getting a new lover and you not getting to touch your wife anymore!?

I doubt it she comes home reclaimed more then ever and let's me "punish her " with any sexual act I desire

I'm sure this will be ongoing thread of how she is coming out of her shell and getting some cock in the side. She gets so turned on telling me about her one and only encounter so far but I can't wait to update tomorrow night as I get text details. She will be back to me sometime sat after milking him dry and being his personal fuck toy. Then I will get to enjoy " punishing" her with bdsm she only lets me do when she's been bad 😈

I'm sure this will be ongoing thread of how she is coming out of her shell and getting some cock in the side. She gets so turned on telling me about her one and only encounter so far but I can't wait to update tomorrow night as I get text details. She will be back to me sometime sat after milking him dry and being his personal fuck toy. Then I will get to enjoy " punishing" her with bdsm she only lets me do when she's been bad 😈
Sounds like you both are having a blast!

I eagerly await your updates and following the progression of your hotwifing. I know how exhilarating it is when another man fucks your wife. Sharing it on here will add to it.

Sorry to report unforeseen work is keeping this from happening tonight 😞 She said she just wanted fucked. I'm sure I will take care of her but was looking forword to some juicy details of her and him together. Hope it works out soon for her but untill then I make her cum thinking of his cock

Sorry to report unforeseen work is keeping this from happening tonight 😞 She said she just wanted fucked. I'm sure I will take care of her but was looking forword to some juicy details of her and him together. Hope it works out soon for her but untill then I make her cum thinking of his cock

Sorry to hear this. I know how much it sucks when you think your wife will be getting laid that weekend but then it never happens. Ultimately though fucking her myself is a great consolation.

Back