Bartender x Biker (Closed to KINKYCanada)

Dice looked at her closely, he was after all a little drunk, there had been a fair bit of excitement that evening. So was it the Adrenalin talking, was he reading into her words? Had he heard her right. "Well I think I should! Unless you have someone else messing with your security?" Dice said. His words dripping with innuendo, his eyes had already undressed her, in his mind he was already kissing her. touching her taking her to her bedroom! Dice gave his head a shake.

"What I mean is if not me then ya you should get it looked at by somebody you trust!" He then finished his beer. "Also if you did get a big dog you could always kennel him at the club house while you work. Hell Chief likes you so much he would build you a large pen for him in the back next to the garage! it's just a big patch of dead grass anyway." Dice needed to get his mind off her sexually. Kat he was sure only liked him as a friend. Also He knew there would be a line of guys ready to beat his ass should he try something, and Kat left after an unwanted advance. She was just that popular.

KC
 
She heard the innuendo and it made her eyes glitter in mischief. "Nope No one else." She assured. Continuing to listen to him she chuckled, "Dice, there's no one I'd trust more." She said, meaning both to secure her home and to sleep with. Kat saw the look in his eyes, and it made her shiver, it had been a long time since she had enjoyed a man looking at her like that. She only vaguely paid attention to what he said about the dog. Her mind was off in other things. She was a burnout of practice at this and she never had been good at making the first move. "Would you mind, staying tonight?" They were both still sorta dancing around the main point but if nothing else she would feel better if he stayed the night, even if it was on the couch and not in her bed. Though she'd prefer them both to be in her bed.
 
When Kat asked it Dice felt a wave of relief flood over him. He smiled. "There is nowhere I need to be and nowhere I would rather stay. Dice stood up and put out a hand for her. Her place was small enough he was sure he would find her bedroom with little trouble. He walked with her and once they walked in he pulled off his shirt and pants. "I would hate to get your bed covered in grease and grime. He said, trying to imply that he wasn't expecting anything, only he wanted to keep her sheets clean. He kept his sport boxers on, though he couldn't hide his hardening cock.

"I will stay on top of the covers if you wish. I'll also try not to snore." Dice said with a smile. Then he laid onto the side that looked less slept on. and put out an arm for her to lean on. "I think we can be comfortable like this!"

KC
 
Setting her hand in his she followed him up the stairs to her bedroom. She watched him undress and her eyes held an appreciative look. She watched him lay down and chuckled. "You don't need to stay on top of the blankets. Our first time sharing a bed, I didn't plan on is having blankets between us, or clothes for that matter." She snickered as she pulled her hair from its tie before she tugged off her shirt. She had a pair of shorts and a sports bra on. She walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. She supposed she wasn't sure for a fact that he wanted more than what they had but she assumed he did. She took the first step, getting him to her bed. Now, in her mind, it was his turn to make a move.
 
Kat was the perfect mix, athletic, sexy, and in no way arrogant. The skanks that hung with the club were really none of these qualities. Sure most were sexy in one way or another, and a couple were athletic in some way, but most if not all thought they were the sexiest women alive. With their fake tits, used ass's and bleach blond hair.

When she joined him Dice still had almost every intention to be good, but this was proving hard. He swallowed a little harder then he wanted and his cock gave a jump, sure fire signs that he wanted to have her right there. why are you fighting it?, he thought to himself. Dice took her hand and pulled her to him. Not wishing to fight what was clearly a losing battle he pulled her in for a kiss. Putting a hand behind her head he held her for a long passionate kiss, his free hand cupping her pert breast, squeezing the tender flesh. "You are so fucking beautiful. Just say stop should you not want this!" He said, he never said that to the other women. He never would rape but he would never plant the seed that stopping was a choice.

He kept up the kissing and the petting for some time. She tasted divine. Not like rum, and smoke, Kat was clean and he desired her more then he though was possible.

KC
 
Last edited:
She joined him on the bed, eagerly returning his deep kiss. She groaned as she enjoyed his hands o her body. "I don't want to stop. I've wanted this for a while now," she murmured against his lips. She leaned into him and laid her hands on his chest. Her body was all but humming in pleasure. She needed this, on top of the intense desire she'd had for Dice. Plus to get the icky feeling of the other guy's hands on her. Though he hadn't touched her for long, it still made her skin crawl. She nuzzled against Dice. Her hands stroked over his chest, wanting to learn every inch of his body, and wanting to memorize him.
 
Sitting up Dice pulled Kat, so she could straddle his legs, the whole time never breaking the kiss.

His hands busied themselves on her breasts, massaging, and pinching her nipples. His erection was pushing against the fabric of his boxers, into her inner thigh. His need for her was apparently greater then he thought. Deep seeding desire was pushing through, commanding him to move forward.

Soon he moved his hands to her firm bum. Giving Kat's toned ass cheeks a squeeze. God she was so sexy to him.

KC
 
Kay groaned softly as she shifted to straddle his legs, grinding herself down against him as she arched into his touches. Kissing him deeply her hands stroked over his chest and up around his neck. Her fingers slid through his hair. She felt his arousal and she eagerly rocked her hips down against him. Her own arousal was spiking. She kept returning the kiss until her lungs screamed for oxygen. Pulling back ever so slightly, breathing deeply, she kept rubbing her body against his teasingly. H
 
Dice needed her, needed her body, needed to be in her, a part of her, As they kissed and ground on each other Dice kept thinking that they might be moving to fast. But there was no way he was going to stop. Should Kat want to end it he would with out question but he Dice wouldn't dare stop this.

Dice pushed her side ways till her back was against her mattress, pulling her legs further apart he looked down at his target. She was excited that was plain to see he kissed her lips passionately again. Then her cheek. He moved slow but with purpose down her neck stopping to run the tip of his tongue alone her smooth skin. Tasting her, giving her all the pleasure he knew how. Next her collar bone, moving slowly to her breast plate, then taking his time as each of Kat's breasts. Dice was holding her hands above her head not letting her use them while he explored her body with his mouth. He kissed her nipples through the fabric of her bra, not moving the material choosing instead to wet the barrier with his mouth, she would feel it still after he moved on. Then he went down her belly kissing her cute navel. He now had to let her hands free, but he was almost there. He licked lightly along her pelvic bone just above her panty waist band. Then he took the band in his teeth. Looking up at her face seeing if her eyes were closed and what her hands were doing. With little effort he pulled the panty's off her. Smiling he stood up and looked at her perfect body. His own erection was not fairing well in it's confines. Dice pulled his own boxers off freeing his cock.

KC
 
Kat rolled with him to settle on her back, her pale grey eyes watching Dice. She relaxed as he pinned her hands to the bed. He body bucked and arched into his touch. Her body strained upwards towards him, her hands flexing, but not actually making an attempt to get loose. Eventually he had to release her hands, but she only shifted to grip the blanket beneath her. Her pale grey eyes darkened in arousal as her hips bucked up to aid in getting her underwear off. Her darkened eyes watched him as he finished undressing himself. She felt her own arousal spike.

She'd anticipated sleeping with Dice for a while now, but part of her wondeed if they'd ever get to this point, the both had just enjoyed the banter and the teasing. And yet, here they were, after she'd gotten into a fight at the bar. Her hands shifted from the blanket to run through Dice's hair.
 
Dice licked at her soft, wet mound. Gently, and slowly. He was going to enjoy every moment of this.

As she ran her fingers through his hair he felt desired, it was a small thing but it really meant the world to him. He hummed as his tongue worked it's way up and down, stopping at her clit to flick the hard nub. Then he repeated the whole action.

His hands rested on her smooth thighs, holding with no pressure her long legs apart. Soon, he stopped and knelt up between her legs again. His cock was hard and prominent. "Are you wanting to continue?" He asked only because she had been attacked but a couple of hours before. He didn't want to rush her or put her in a position where she might regret her decision in any way. He had in his hand a condom, should her answer be favorable.

KC
 
She whimpered in pleasure as his tongue stroked over her sensitive flesh. Her hips buck as she moaned. He knelt back up, Adkin if she wanted to continue. Smiling softly she nodded, "Yes I do. More than anything." She didn't care that she'd had a traumatic experience not long ago. She was entirel focused on Dice. "I want this so much I can't think straight." She muttered as she sat up, leaning in to kiss him deeply. Her pale eyes watching him intently.
 
Dice smiled at her, his heart quickening. He took his cock in his hand, after putting on his condom he rubbed the swollen head on her slit, up and down he rubbed it, then with a little force he pushed it into her. Moaning as it slid into it's hot, wet home he pushed till he was all the way in her. Dice leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth as he started to rock his hips, pushing in and out, slow and strong.

One hand supporting his weight the other cupping her ass, pulling her into his thrusts.

"God you are so sexy!" He stammered as he picked up his pace. Rocking her bed, soon he was giving her all he had. It had been so long. It had been even longer with someone he cared for.

KC
 
Kat groaned and her back arched as he pushed inside of her. She whimpered in pleasure and rocked her hips to keep up with the pace he'd set. Her hands gripped him, then ran over his shoulders and his chest, Her hips bucked eagerly, pleasure swamping her system. Admittedly it had been far too long for her, since she'd been with a man. Her nails dragged over his skin as pleasure coursed through her, she felt it so much more intensely with Dice than she'd had with any other person before.
 
Soon Dice pinned her legs up over his shoulders, he was now pumping hard and fast. Never stopping the kissing. Sweat dripped off his brow as he worked to make Kat come. He needed her to, there was something primal about their love making and he needed to feel her release.

When he was spent he came and came hard. He shuddered as his climax over took his body. He kept thrusting into her body for several minutes after then letting her legs go he collapsed next to her. Her naked body shining in the dim light. Dice reached over and ran his rough hand over her naked breast. "That was amazing!" Was all he said. about it. He lay there for a little while till he felt the time to clean up was well past. Not wanting to leave her side he got up and went to the washroom to clean up.

"Mind if I shower?" He called from the bathroom. He was still a little rank from the night of partying though he took it easy but still didn't want to share a bed in that state.

KC
 
Katherine whimpered in pleasure as her hips bucked. Mouth meeting his as they kissed, her hands gripped his shoulders. She felt the pleasure coursing through her. SHe felt her release getting closer and closer until finally she came hard, her body clamped down around him, she shrieked, her back bowing up as she felt her release flood her. As they both recovered from their mutual releases she smiled over at him, "Yes, yes it was," She was still breathing raggedly.

She watched him get up and head to the bathroom. "Yeah go ahead," When he asked if he could shower. She changed the sheets on the bed and dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top. Running a hand through her hair, as she felt herself regaining her breath and her normal heartrate. It had been a long time since she'd had sex, definitely long overdue. She went downstairs and got a couple bottles of water before heading back upstairs to the bedroom.
 
Back
Top