The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends what kind of nurse you are asking about. There are LPNs , RNs, in home nurses, ER nurses....nurses who work in recovery, maternity, psych nurses, etc. Each job is a little bit different. Just thought I would share.

Too many acronyms. I had to go google them. ER nurse sounds interesting. That or recovery? I think either of those would be a good locale for the character I'm working on. Honestly, I just want a job that comes into contact and helps mitigate a lots of physical "ouch" from a variety of people on a constant basis. Nurse seemed like a good candidate.

Ponders

Paces

Pensively

Parades

Pleasingly

OK, its true

I love it when you come round to my way of thinking. :kiss:

Several times... I've been playing... My profile and signature pic changed too.. LOL....

I noticed. The bottom pic is reminiscent of this other writer who used to be on here. FuckMeat... I'm not so sure you're as depraved as she is/was, but I still love the siggy pic!

I noticed. The bottom pic is reminiscent of this other writer who used to be on here. FuckMeat... I'm not so sure you're as depraved as she is/was, but I still love the siggy pic!

That certainly is quite a name... wow.... and I will say, how depraved I get depends on who I am ... with... ;)

yeah! just who I was thinking of. I miss fuckmeat.

Hot hot hot.... I like it too... I like the idea of kneeling just.... like... that....

Mmmhmmm. Very yummy.

*drives by slowly in a creeper van*

Fit of laughter. Then gets in the passenger door

~ blinks, canting her head slightly and watching a really scarey looking van slowly, ever soooo slowly, move past. Gets the feeling of being watched ~

*another round past.... slowly.... as if the van was merely crawling on the asphalt.*

*blowgun dart puts a slow leak in the rear passenger-side tire*

*thump thump thump... flat tire.* AH! Come on! Fr33k why you gotta ruin my fun?!?!

Fit of laughter. Then gets in the passenger door

*Locks all the doors so he can't escape*

Why... hello. Want some candy?

*another round past.... slowly.... as if the van was merely crawling on the asphalt.*

*thump thump thump... flat tire.* AH! Come on! Fr33k why you gotta ruin my fun?!?!

o_O

Candy? Yes. Is it dream girl flavored?

Uses secret escape hatch to fix the flat tire so that we can Creep

LT: I have eaten the sketti. Now to deal with the sleepy in the face.

No! Bad! I must post for Nyte! :eek:

LT: I have eaten the sketti. Now to deal with the sleepy in the face.

No! Bad! I must post for Nyte! :eek:

No pressure from me sweets....

I am "sleepy in the face" too... which is a bad thing because I still need to drive home from work.. and I drove for the carpool today as well... LOL....

Last edited:

I only did it so I could offer my assistance in fixing the flat...

and discuss payment for said assistance.

BUT...since FD already fixed it...I guess my efforts were for naught.

o_O

Candy? Yes. Is it dream girl flavored?

Uses secret escape hatch to fix the flat tire so that we can Creep

*squeals happily, restarting the creeping. Eyeing the escape hatch. Must block that.... there will be no escape.*

I only did it so I could offer my assistance in fixing the flat...

and discuss payment for said assistance.

BUT...since FD already fixed it...I guess my efforts were for naught.

*opens back door for him* You can gladly hop in. I'm sure I can find something for you to assist with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back